jasonette july 2020

Od m3owwww

transferring all the prompts I completed for jasonette july here, because just because it's not july anymore... Více

day 1- first meetings
day 2- soulmate au
day 3- villain attack
day 4- a single red rose
day 5- villain au
day 6- shooting range
day 7- fabric and weapons do not mix
day 8- modelling
day 9- wedding
day 10- children
day 11- joint mission
day 12- first aid
day 13- death
day 14- fake dating
day 15- angst it up
day 16- pit madness
day 17- poison
day 18- silence
day 19- wild
day 20- gods au
day 21- future
day 22- joyrides
day 25- mermaids and deep sea trouble
day 26- gardening
day 27- summer photography
day 28- beach day
day 29- first date
day 30- innocence
day 31- wayne gala

day 23- honeymoon

2.5K 82 35
Od m3owwww

Steph knocks on Marinette's door, holding a dress with a torn skirt. "Hey Marinette!"

No answer.

She tries again. "Marinette?"

Still no answer. Steph tries the doorknob, and to her surprise, the door opens, revealing... an empty room.

Well, this isn't good. She heads to the living room, where Dick, Cass, and Damian are watching Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

"Have any of you seen Marinette today? Or yesterday?"

Dick frowns, confused. "I thought she had a large commission and was staying in her room to work on it."

"Nope." Steph shakes her head. "Her room's empty, and unusually neat. None of her fabrics are even out on her desk."

"We should ask Todd." Damian says. "He would know."

Cass smiles. "You will not find Jason either."

"What does that mean, Cass?" Dick asks.

She just puts a finger to her lips, brown eyes sparkling.

At that moment, Tim enters the room. "Have any of you seen Jason? I made some modifications to his helmet that I want him to try out."

Damian sniffs. "I have not seen Todd since he set off a fart bomb in my room two days ago."

"...Huh. Jason and Marinette are both missing, then. Kidnapped?" Steph asks.

Dick shakes his head. "Not likely. They each have four emergency beacons they can activate at a moment's notice if something is wrong."

Alfred and Bruce enter the living room. Alfred is holding a note.

"I believe we have the answer to your questions." He hands the note to Dick while Bruce sits down in an armchair.

"Heya, Alfie!" Dick reads. "Marinette and I decided now would be a good time to go on our honeymoon. We'll be back in a month. Don't look for us, we disabled all the trackers. Yes, including the ones in our teeth that Bruce thinks we don't know about. Ciao! From, Jason."

"Honeymoon?" Steph questions.

Bruce sighs exasperatedly. "Yes. A honeymoon. They're not even engaged yet."

Cass smiles that all-knowing smile again. "You think they are."

Tim shoots upright, pulling out his laptop and frantically pressing keys. "Oh shit." After thirty seconds, he flips the screen around to show the rest of the family.

"A marriage certificate, between Jason Peter Todd and Marinette Dupain-Cheng, dated two weeks ago. They went off and eloped without any of us knowing. Well, without most of us knowing." He amends, when he sees Cass.

"Wh-what? They just- what?" Dick splutters. Damian smirks.

"Father, we really should give the World's Greatest Detective title to Cassandra. She is evidently the most deserving of it."

Bruce growls. "No. I am the night."

"I work alone." The rest of his family choruses. "I am Batman."

Steph snickers. "Yeah, not like everyone else in this room except Alfred also dons a costume to go out at night and punch things to deal with our issues."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

255 7 4
Hey Ya'll, this is a series of oneshots to count down until Christmas! This will start on the 20th and go until the 25th! It will cover all four par...
29.6K 830 31
Yandere One Shots throughout October! In other words Inktober 2022 prompts but I can't draw so I'm adapting them into my medium, yandere oneshots.
29K 1.2K 31
My contribution to Marichat May 2020, with a new prompt everyday in May. None of the plots are interconnected, they're all seperate storylines. Enjoy!
26.7K 438 37
NOT MY ART!!! Title says it all! Any ships!!! I love all of them!!! ○REQUEST OPEN○ #1 Mlboneshots [5/5/2022]