π‘΄π’š 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒐 π‘¨π’„π’‚π’…π’†π’Žπ’ŠοΏ½...

By Guardian_Angel-21

Peter Parker was your average quirkless science nerd who lived with his aunt and uncle in Japan. But after be... More

Chapter 1: Encounter
Chapter 2: The Deal
Chapter 3: Lingering Guilt
Chapter 4: Spider-Man Vs EraserHead
Chapter 5: Night Time Patrol
Chapter 6: What It Means To Be a Hero
Chapter 7: Quirk Apprehension Test again
Chapter 8: Trip Gone Bad
Chapter 9: Upgrades
Chapter 10: New Suit
Chapter 11: The Date
Chapter 12: The Amazing Spider-Man
Chapter 13: Spider-Child?
Chapter 14: I love you
Chapter 15: Back to Normal
Chapter 16: Black And Blue
Chapter 17: Beach Day
Chapter 18: Alien Queen
Chapter 19: Halloween Fright
Chapter 20: Battle of Wills
Chapter 21: Reborn
Chapter 22: Back to U.A.
Chapter 24: The Power of Songs
Chapter 25: Superior Spider-Man
Chapter 26: Old Friend
Chapter 27: Leap of Faith
Chapter 28: Sparkles
Chapter 29: Remember Peter
Chapter 30: It's What Friends Do
Chapter 31: I'm Sorry/Your Welcome
Chapter 32: Not So Dead
Chapter 33: Confession
Chapter 34: Poison in your Veins
Chapter 35: Love is our Always
Chapter 36: Christmas Party Attack Part 1
Chapter 37: Christmas Party Attack Part 2
Chapter 38: Christmas Party Attack Part 3
Chapter 39: Christmas Party Attack Part 4
Chapter 40: Christmas Party Attack Part 5
Chapter 41: Babe
Chapter 42: Meeting the Family
Chapter 43: Jackpot
Chapter 44: Fluffy Surprise
Chapter 45: Emabarrassing and News
Chapter 46: Love and War
Chapter 47: The Dance
Chapter 48: Big Day
Chapter 49: Code Beautiful
Chapter 50: The End and The Beginning

Chapter 23: New Start

2.2K 43 14
By Guardian_Angel-21

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.

3rd Person POV

It has been a couple of days since Peter woke up after being found in the ocean by Donald and Betty. Since then Peter has been working with the elderly couple with their fishing business.

He has gotten to know more about them in the few days and they always treat him with well and kindness.

Donald Watson has been married to his wife Betty for 50 years and they always dreamed of living a simple life and living on a fishing boat. Both of them would always act like any average grandparent and Peter would always act respectful towards them.

He has proven himself to be smart when he repaired the boat's engine when it suddenly shut down in the middle of the ocean.

Today they were pulling in the fishing line and Peter had discovered his strength was beyond average, so he was the one that pulled in the fish instead of the elderly man.

He pulled in the fishing net onto the boat with ease and the fish stuck in it began to flop around.

Donald: I've got to say there kiddo, you got one heck of a quirk there. With us being quirkless you've been a big help.

Peter: Thank you sir, but it's the least I can do since you saved me.

The elderly lady came out of the kitchen from the floor below with a batch of freshly baked cookies.

Betty: You boys put away those fish and get dressed, we're close to Musutafu, don't forget we are going to be staying there for a bit and meet up your brother dear. If you don't, then you won't get any cookies and I'll give them all to the fish.

The two males chuckled and hurried to put away the fish while Betty went back to the lower floor.

-timeskip-

Peter took a bite of a chocolate chip cookie and started to wonder something.

Peter: Excuse me but who are we meeting again?

Donald: We're going to be meeting with my brother Philip, his wife Madeline and our niece.

Betty: Oh you'll love her, she is a beautiful young lady and has the most amazing voice. She wants to become a singer but is to shy to sing anything in public.

Donald: We'll be staying at their house while my brother and my sister-in-law leave on a business trip, leaving us to take care of our niece.

Peter: Oh okay, shouldn't be hard. Do you have any idea for how long?

Donald: Until her parents return and that number is unknown.

Peter: How are we going to explain my situation?

Betty: We going to tell them we are taking care of you for a friend and joining us.

Peter: I'm sorry, I'm making you lie to your family, this is my fault.

Donald: No worries kid, we know that you have a good heart and a pure soul, by the way have you remembered anything about your past? Like in your dreams for example.

Peter: How do you explain flying purple elephants being a part of my past?

He said in a joking tone which made the older couple chuckle.

Donald: Don't worry kid, it will all come back to you eventually, everything takes time and those who are patience will be rewarded.

Betty: I know from experience, I waited for Donald here to make the first move when we were young and now I have been rewarded.

She said as she gives Donald a kiss on the cheek and he hugs her back which she returns.

Peter: *Thoughts* They're right, I just have to wait for it to come back.

-timeskip-

Peter dresses himself in a red shirt and blue pants and walk out of the second floor towards the deck. Once he arrives the older couple look at him and smile.

Betty: You look really good in red and blue.

Peter: You think so? Maybe it should be my color scheme.

They walk off the boat that is parked in the docks and head to the exit. Once there they see a tall man with black hair and yellow eyes.

Next to him was a equally tall woman with red hair and red eyes.

They walked up and both gentlemen smiled and hugged each other.

Donald: It's good to see you brother.

Philip: Same here

Both woman did the same

Madeline: You look lovely Betty

Betty: And you haven't aged a day dear

Donald: But where is our lovely niece?

All of a sudden a red blur runs up and hugs Donald into a tight embrace.

Donald: *Chuckling* There's our Mary Jane

She looked up and met his brown eyes with her father-like yellow eyes.

MJ: I've missed you so much uncle Donald.

She then pulls in the older woman into the hug.

MJ: And you too Aunt Betty

Everyone then turns to look at the brunette haired boy.

Peter: *Nervous* Hello, my name is Peter, I'm the son of a friend of Mrs. Betty

Donald: His parents were needing a long term babysitter and he is a big help on the boat. Hope you don't mind him joining us, apologies for not warning you sooner.

Philip: There is nothing to worry about Donald, I trust your judgement and if you decided to take in this young man for the time being then I don't see a problem.

Peter: Thank you sir, I promise that I won't be a problem to you.

He said as he bowed to him

Philip: Please call me Philip, Mr?

Peter: * Thoughts* oh shoot I forgot that I can't remember my last name!

He tried to think of a random last name but nothing was coming up.

Suddenly one word came into mind out of nowhere

Ashido

Peter: Ashido, Peter Ashido
He said shaking hands with the black haired man

Madeline: A pleasure to meet you Mr.Ashido, you can call me Madeline

Peter: Nice to meet you as well and you can call me Peter, I'm more use to that.

Madeline: And this is our daughter, Mary Jane

She said as the younger redhead walked up to him as she covered part of her face with some of her rose colored hair.

MJ: *Shy* H-Hello, I'm Mary Jane Watson. B-But everyone calls me MJ

The brunette smiled and held out his hand.

Peter: Peter Ashido, but you can call me Pete.

He said with a smile that made her less afraid of him.

She shook his hand and let out a small smile behind her hair.

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy. More chapters coming soon and wear your mask!

-Guardian_Angel-21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 35K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...
6.4K 147 8
For the longest time all Y/N L/N ever wanted was to fly under the radar. Live a life that was as far as humanly possible from any type of spotlight...
780 14 4
Izuku Midoriya is far from being the person everyone used to mock. When both of his parents die in a plane crash when he is young, he is sent to l...