𝐌𝐂𝐘𝐓 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

By authorspencil

I know it says 'MCYT', but it does include some other content creators that aren't mcyts ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐌𝐏
𝐇𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐗𝐌𝐚𝐬
𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐑𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟑)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟒)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟓)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟔)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟕)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟖)
𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐦𝐞𝐧
𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐓
𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟏)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟐)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟑)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟒)
𝐀 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐔𝐭𝐚𝐡
𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟒)
𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥
𝐖𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐫
𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐨
𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌
𝐄𝐱 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝
𝐀 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟑)
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐚
𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐲𝐞
𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏
𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲
𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐋 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐒
𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐎
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐓
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝
𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐎𝐎
𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐤𝐓𝐨𝐤
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐍𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐔
𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐒𝐀
𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦

𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

141K 3.1K 8K
By authorspencil

Pairings: Not Applicable
Warnings: None
Pronouns: They/them

"How I think different MCYTs would act if they had a crush on you."

——————————

Dream:
Kind of straightforward and makes it super obvious.

• He's either super flirtatious or obvious or super nervous and embarrassed, no in between.

• Would constantly flirt with you on stream.

• Would definitely make a bunch of bets with you to try and spark something between you guys.

• "Okay, so if I win this, you have to go on a date with me."

• He'd always ask for kisses from your Minecraft character.

• Teases you constantly on stream with inappropriate jokes.

• "Dream, get off the crafting table!"

• "But you like it when I'm on the crafting table, don't you?"

• At this point, you don't take his flirting seriously anymore.

• He'd always stop to help you during challenges.

• He constantly talks about you to Drista which causes Drista to hype him up so much.

• But there are the occasional times where Drista bashes on him for being a simp.

• He doesn't talk about how much he likes you to any of his friends because he knows that they'd make fun of him.

• Especially if that friend happens to be called 'Emma Langevine' or 'Sapnap'.

• Listen, they're great hype-men, but they love to tease the shit out of him about it.

• But if he ever were to tell his friends about his crush on you, it would probably go a little something like:

• "Yeah, I like (Y/n)..."

• "I FUCKING KNEW IT!-"

• He gets called a simp by his fans. They probably have a ship name for you two.

• Also I stand by the belief that he'd have his desktop saved as a fanart piece of you two.

Sapnap:
• Inappropriate jokes 24/7.

• "Hey, (Y/n), do you want me to show you how to use that crafting table?"

• He's still respectful though, of course. He's a flirt, not an asshole.

• He acts like such a child around you, very stubborn.

• He'd kill anybody (in game) who tries to hurt you.

• "DON'T WORRY, (Y/N/N), I'LL AVENGE YOU- C'MERE DREAM, I SWEAR TO GOD-"

• When exploring in Minecraft, he'd always ask if you wanted to go with him. All the time. Without fail. You are his priority.

• Talks about you constantly to Dream.

• In fact, Dream is probably the only one he trusts this information with about liking you.

• He hates getting scolded or told off by you, he always gets really disappointed in himself. Moreso than if he got told off by anybody else.

• You are the only person who can get him to stop whatever he's doing.

• By that, I mean, you are the person everybody goes to when they need help with dealing with him.

• Dream can get him to stop, just not as easily as you can.

George:
• Doesn't admit to having a crush on you, but the fans see right through that bullshit.

• He will deny it constantly.

• Would stay up until midnight (even if he's tired) just to talk to you.

• Sometimes you'd just sit and chat alone in a voice chat while everybody else is in another call.

• It isn't often that you're alone in a vc together because there's always someone happening to join and intrude on you two.

• But as much as he doesn't talk about it, he really loves those calls.

• He talks about you to Dream and Sapnap.

• George- "They're just amazing, okay? I swear, their smile is contagious."

• Sapnap- "Can you shut the hell up?"

• Whenever he does talk about you, he will always claim that he is 'in love' with you and not that 'he likes' you.

• Will talk to and spend time with you every chance he gets.

• This includes making up excuses for random videos and vlogs.

• "That was such a good video! Just don't take hours editing it again."

• "Uh... The recording's crashed..."

• He goes easy on you when playing Minecraft together.

• You do not go easy on him.

• You constantly tease him about having a 'crush' on you whilst not realising that he actually does have a crush on you.

BadBoyHalo:
• Constantly asks his friends for advice when talking to you about debating if you two should start a relationship.

• Bad- "They said that they like me too!"

• Dream- "WHAT?! OKAY, THAT'S PERFECT. SAY-"

• Even if you aren't dating, your friendship is beyond wholesome.

• You always wear matching duck skins on Minecraft.

• You guys are constantly on call with each other, it's like there isn't a waking second where you aren't.

• He's super excited and happy to be around you.

• Your mere presence can just cause him to smile.

• *(Y/u/n) has joined the server*

• "HI (Y/N)!" :D

• You would always be the first person he greets when joining the server.

Skeppy:
• Super clingy, it is unbelievable.

• Probably looks at Fanart of the two of you and likes it on Twitter, forgetting that his fans can see.

• And has most definitely saved some.

• He probably has a folder just full of cute pictures and drawings your fans have made of you guys.

• He forces you to wear matching skins on Minecraft.

• He either trolls you or you troll people together.

• It gets tiring for Bad because he's often the victim of you and Skeppy's trolling.

• Whenever doing challenge videos, although he never admits it, he always roots for you.

• "Aww... Damn, sorry Techno! Looks like (Y/n) won! ANYWAY, CONGRATS-"

• "YOU KILLED ME AND REVIVED (Y/N)!"

• Will just talk about you, even if you aren't part of the conversation.

• BadBoyHalo- "Okay, so if you hold these sticks for me..."

• Skeppy- "I miss (Y/n)."

• Is super cute and compliments you constantly, even if they are really random.

Technoblade:
• Really chill about it.

• Will never, under any circumstances, admit that he has a crush on you and will insist that you guys are 'just friends'.

• "Chat, we're just friends. Stop reciting your fanfiction."

• "Chat, what do you mean you aren't? I CAN SEE IT IN THE CHAT-"

• Doesn't submit to peer pressure by his fans or his friends when they try to get him to admit that he likes you.

• Acts cool whenever you compliment him, but he secretly cherishes those words.

• Goes slightly easier on you when you PvP but doesn't say.

• Will try to act funnier around you.

• Is really awkward when complimenting you and doesn't really know what to say.

• Always gives you his spare items.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.4K 47
❮ • • • 𝐋͢𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝟭𝗵 𝗮𝗴𝗼. 𝗠𝗖...
401K 6.3K 95
₊❏❜ 🥛⋮[it's all the same] ⌒⌒ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [#136 in mcyt, #202 in georgenotfound ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [updating as often as possible✔︎ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [if an...
250 2 19
Karlnap Fanfic Enjoy :)
13.4K 440 26
𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦...