Call Me Noona

By MinbebeWrites

A fluffy, sexy, fantasy starring Lee Minhyuk and OT7 Monsta X. Sunny Andrews is a 50-something divorcee from... More

Intro (Updated - Again)
Chapter 1 - Arrival (Edited)
Chapter 2 - Anticipation (Edited)
Chapter 3 - Fanmeeting (Edited)
Chapter 4 - Playtime with Monsta X (Edited)
Chapter 5 - Coffee, Tea, or Me? (Edited)
Chapter 6 - Halmeoni (Edited)
Chapter 7 - Settling In (Edited)
Content Warning
Chapter 8 - Pool Party (Mature)
Note to Readers
Chapter 9 - What Just Happened?
Chapter 10 - Next Time (Mature - NSFW)
Chapter 11 - Confession
Chapter 12 - Last Day (Mature - NSFW)
Chapter 13 - Where Do We Go From Here? (Mature)
Chapter 14 - Back to Reality
Chapter 15 - Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 16 - Reunion (Mature)
Chapter 17 - Her Previous Life (MATURE)
Chapter 18 - Exposed
Update - Real World
Chapter 19 - Surprise
Chapter 20 - Encounter
Chapter 21 - Comeback
Chapter 22 - Sasaeng (Mature)
Chapter 23 - Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 24 - My New Life (Mature)
Chapter 26 - Hiatus (Yep, this one is mature too)
Chapter 27 - Meet The Parents (Mature)
Chapter 28 - Whirlwind
Chapter 29 - My Love (Mature)
Chapter 30 - Adjustments
Chapter 31 - Mentally dating Lee Minhyuk (Mature)
Chapter 32 - Blended Family
Chapter 33 - I Do... Again (Mature)
Chapter 34 - Honeymoon Part 1 (Mature)
Chapter 35 - Honeymoon, Part 2 (Mature)
Chapter 36 - Charity Gala (Mature)
Chapter 37 - Kihyun's Big Plan
Chapter 38 - Melody
Chapter 39 - Be My Friend
Chapter 40 - One Night In Seoul (Mature)
Chapter 41 - Never Enough Time (Mature)
Chapter 42 - Miss You (Mature)
Chapter 43 - Send Off
Chapter 44 - Misbehave (Mature)
Chapter 45 - Girl Date
Chapter 46 - Southern Nights
Chapter 47 - Reunited (Mature)
Just a Note
Chapter 48 - Competition
Not Really A Chapter - Just Some Author's Thoughts
Chapter 49 - Party Time (Mature)
Chapter 50 - Adventures In Atlanta (Mature)
Chapter 51 - End of an Era (Mature)
Chapter 52 - Premier (Mature)
Chapter 53 - In Sickness And In Health (Mature)
Chapter 54 -
Chapter 55 - Crash and Burn (Tissue Warning)
Not a Chapter, But Please Read Me Anyway
Chapter 56 - Cake (Mature)
Chapter 57 - Surprise! (Mature)
Chapter 58 - Interview
Chapter 59 - Confrontation (Mature!!)
Chapter 60 - Miracle
Chapter 61 - Moving Day
Chapter 62 - Soulmates (Mature)
Chapter 63 - The New Era Begins (Mature)
Chapter 64 - Reveal
Chapter 65 - 1st Anniversary (Mature)
UPDATE
Another Update (A good one!)
Chapter 66 - Remy
Chapter 67 - Libido (Mature) - Slight edit
Chapter 68 - Nikki's Arrival
Chapter 69 - So Close... (Mature)
Chapter 70 - Meet JangMi
Epilogue
Addendum - NEW STORY ALERT

Chapter 25 - Party Time (Mature)

82 7 2
By MinbebeWrites

I talked to Nikki after I got home and told her about Minhyuk's surprise. She asked me if he had given any hints as to where but did not really bug me for more information... which was not like her at all. Something was off, but I could not put my finger on what it was. I had known this girl over half of my life, and she was hiding something. I asked her what or who it was, and she told me she had a headache and wasn't feeling great. I accepted this answer, but my spidey-sense was still tingling. She was up to something and just did not want me to know. When she did that it was usually because she knew I would try to talk her out of whatever trouble she was getting into... usually a man was involved.

When we had celebrated Joohoney's birthday, we drank and got a bit wild. Changkyun got a bit clingy when we were dancing and Minhyuk had to pull him away. He was just holding on to me, not really doing anything out of line. I got Nikki on video chat and she distracted him for us. It was mid-morning for her, so she took a break at work and spent it flirting with a pouting Changkyun. I think he just wanted the companionship. I wondered if something had happened during the call that she did not want to tell me. I knew she would spill it when she was ready.

The gallery renovations were coming along nicely. I was in love with the space and could envision galas and fundraisers in the main hall and exhibits throughout. It was going to be fabulous. Jisung finally let me in on his plan for the grand opening. He wanted to do a charity fundraiser for orphans. He had talked to some of his Hallyu connections and had a couple of idols and actors on board to donate some original works. I was sure Minhyuk and Kihyun would love to contribute and volunteered to recruit them. We had an opening date set and I started organizing the artists and guest list, with Jisung's help.

The SM Halloween party was an annual company event, but over the years it had evolved into a bigger production than before. It was now a multi-company party with idols and actors from all over. It was massive! The costumes were incredible, and I felt a bit like a fish out of water. This was unlike anything I had ever experienced in my life. I had been around celebrities at our gallery functions countless times and never had been starstruck before.

For the past several years I just existed. I wasn't living. The galas and fundraisers were something I looked forward to. I felt valuable and useful when managing them... a part of something important. Having the A-list there just validated my efforts. But too many times I had seen those people in a different light than what their public personas portrayed and was unimpressed or even downright disgusted. Somehow this was different. Perhaps because the Korean culture is different on a whole, or maybe it was just simply because I was a fangirl and these men were sexy and flat out gorgeous. I'd had a soft spot for Asian men for quite some time, and I was surrounded with the best of the best.

Since Minhyuk loved calling me his Princess, we had decided on Prince Charming and Cinderella costumes for the party. Our costumes were stunning. Minhyuk had ordered them from a special place that he knew. He looked like a dream in his satin brocade suit. It was ivory and light blue with gold accents. My gown was light blue organza with embroidered flowers covering the bodice and scattered around the skirts. I felt like a fairytale princess in it. When we had gone for the fitting, I was expecting a simple costume like what you would order online from a costume shop, not a true ballgown. Minhyuk said that I deserved to be treated like a princess, and that he wanted everyone to see that I was his princess. You can imagine where that conversation led.

Our masquerade masks had been made specifically to match our costumes. Unlike the mask he wore on King of Masked Singer, these only covered the top half of our faces. His lips were easily identifiable and most everyone knew about me, so we were not truly incognito but there was still a mystery surrounding our identities. Some of the other costumes were just fun and did not hide the identity of the wearer. Others were harder to identify. We were somewhere in between.

We mingled, we danced, and we drank. Neither one of us typically drank much, but it seemed there had been several festive occasions where we partook. Tonight was another of those occasions, because the drinks were strong and plentiful. It did help to relax my anxiety a bit and help me interact more easily. I don't do well in large social groups. If I am Master of Ceremonies or mingling with patrons, I am in my element. Drop me in a party with people I don't know, and I am a wallflower.

The members had all arrived separately tonight. Hyungwon was dressed as an anime character that I did not know. Joohoney and Changkyun decided to do a sort-of couple costume, Little Red Riding Hoodie and the Big Bad Wolfie. Changkyun was the wolf, naturally. Kihyun brought back the Young Flexer, Wonho was Captain Korea, and Shownu said he was a secret agent... he was wearing a tux and looking very dapper. I think he just did not want to wear a costume.

After we had walked around enough to create a buzz, we went to the dance floor. It was a slow song and we pretended to waltz, but neither of us knew how so we just faked it and laughed the whole time. Mid-dance, we stopped because all eyes were suddenly on us and we heard murmuring even with the music playing loudly. It was a bit awkward. I felt like people were waiting for us to reveal our identities so they could know for sure, probably me more than him. Minhyuk whispered to me that we should play it up and do a big reveal.

We turned away from the eager faces and removed our masks, just like on the show. We turned and the room erupted in cheers and gasps and I heard someone yell, "I told you that is who it was!" Minhyuk bowed and I followed suit. People gathered around us and Minhyuk introduced me as his Princess Sunny.

We spent the rest of the evening dancing and laughing. He introduced me to many of his other friends. I met so many idols and actors that I could not remember everyone. Some of my biases from other groups cut in to dance with me throughout the night ... Jaehyun and Johnny were first, then JB and Jackson, Wooyoung, N and Ravi, and several members of Seventeen. Kai, Sehun, and Xiumin came over and talked to me for a while. I told Kai about how Tori was crazy about him and he smiled a shy, but huge, smile. I blushed when Xiumin complemented me.

I felt like the belle of the ball that evening. If this had been a few months ago, I would have been in a puddle on the floor, but now they did not phase me... well maybe they did a little. I would not be human if being around all these handsome men did not cause a little bit of swooning to occur. It was still quite the experience and I very much wished that Nikki could be there for this. I wasn't impressed by their celebrity status... just their pheromones.

Minhyuk let the other guys have fun dancing with me, but he maintained a watchful eye in case anyone got out of hand. He was very protective of me, and I think he was getting a bit jealous that everyone wanted to be close to me. He trusted me, but not necessarily the other men. He finally had enough when a toasted JB tried to grind against me. I was getting a bit inebriated by this point and did not even realize it. Minhyuk came to the rescue and pulled me away and into his arms. He nicely but firmly asked him to back off. JB smiled and hugged us both. Then the other MX members came over and danced with us. At one point, we were all out there together and ended up doing Hyungwon's famous club dance.

We were out well past the stroke of midnight and no one turned into a pumpkin, as far as I could tell. I saw some things that answered a few questions I'd had about how idols date. I promised Minhyuk that these things would stay forever secret. It was an incredible night, and it only got better when we got home. He had rented a carriage to pick us up from the venue, which was a real surprise. I truly was a fairytale princess that evening.

I had definitely had a bit too much to drink and was a bit unsteady trying to get out of the carriage that I thought was still moving. Minhyuk was waiting at the bottom for me, his hand out for me to hold onto. My "glass slipper" caught in my skirts and I tumbled toward him. He caught me and spun me around, like it had been on purpose. I giggled and held on to him because I was very dizzy now. He lowered me carefully to the ground so that I could catch my balance. His eyes were sparkling in the moonlight and I fell in love all over again. He truly was my handsome prince and I suddenly felt very emotional. Even though it was soju enhanced, it was a true emotion. I took his face in both hands and looked him deep in the eyes and said... or probably slurred, "Lee Minhyuk, how are you so perfect? You are my soulmate and you are my real life Prince Charming." I kissed him before he had a chance to say anything back. He just smiled and rested his forehead against mine.

"Sunny-ah, you are the perfect girl for me. My only regret is that I did not find you sooner."

"Mmm, you would not have wanted me sooner. I was pretty messed up," I laughed and gestured drunkenly. He did not laugh with me. He lifted my head so that I had to look into his eyes, a serious expression on his handsome face. Suddenly I felt steady.

"I would have wanted you no matter what. You were meant to be by my side. I love you, my princess." He kissed me deeply and I felt like I was floating. We heard giggles close by and realized that there were some young girls who had spotted us and had their phones out filming. We waved to them and he put his arm around my waist to steady me as we headed inside the dorms. They were far enough away that they probably could not hear us, but we were sure they got lots of photos and probably a nice little video. It was okay though. We were not hiding from anyone anymore, and we looked really great in our costumes.

I was shivering by the time we got inside. To have that much fabric, the dress was not very warm in the Korean winter. When we got inside, Minhyuk drew a hot bath and then helped me out of the gorgeous gown. I clumsily assisted him with his suit. We hung them carefully as to not let them get wrinkled.

When the deep tub had filled, we slid into the bubbles facing each other. The hot water warmed my chilled body and I finally stopped shivering. We soaked and teased each other under the water. We were very relaxed and still a bit drunk. We got out and dried off and went to the bed. We heard the others in the kitchen and tried to be quiet but kept giggling instead. We made love as quietly as possible, but that still wasn't very quiet considering our current lack of inhibition. A bit later, Changkyun knocked on the door an asked if it was safe to come in. We put on t-shirts and shorts and let him the room so he could get into his own bed. We all talked and laughed for a while until I finally fell asleep in Minhyuk's arms. I could hear them still talking as I nodded off. "I love this woman, Kyunnie. Do you think I am moving too fast for her? I need to be close to her. I have never felt this before, and I don't know what to do. I don't want to scare her off."

"Hyung, if what I see is any indication, then I think you are right on target. She seems just as crazy for you." Minhyuk kissed my forehead and that was the last thing I remember before the dream. More cherry blossoms and now a gown, maybe inspired by the one tonight? I could not be sure.

Minhyuk's birthday was only a couple of days later. The eight of us went bowling to celebrate. I had a romantic dinner and a very special gift planned for him the next evening, and I had made arrangements for everyone to let us have alone time at the dorm.

During our many chats, I had told Minhyuk that I enjoyed bowling and that I used to be pretty good at it. Jackass's company used to have a team and we were on it... well, I was on it. He would go for the free drinks. It had been at least 10 years since I bowled, and I did not know if I would still be any good or not. He said I could warm up first before we started keeping score to let me get loosened up.

Minhyuk decided he wanted to challenge me and made us each a team captain. I hoped that my skills did not let me down after so many years of not using them. I let him choose his team because it was his birthday. He chose Joohoney, Changkyun, and Wonho. I got Hyungwon, Kihyun, and Shownu. The winning team was paying the bill and buying the drinks afterward. We each had 2 warm up balls and then we would start the competition. We had a little side bet going. Whoever won got to pick a fantasy to act out together.

My first practice ball went in the gutter. I was annoyed, but not willing to let that deter me. The guys on my team were regretting their placement and Minhyuk was enjoying it a little too much. I stretched a bit more and poked him playfully in the chest and said, "just wait. I was just getting warmed up." After that it came back quickly, muscle memory I suppose. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed this. I got a strike on my next ball. I turned to them and they were all cheering, even Minhyuk's team. "Okay, that is more like it. Let's go! I am ready now!" I threw my fist in the air and high-fived my team. Minhyuk winked and nodded, acknowledging the challenge.

My competitive side started coming out and Minhyuk and I kept taunting each other when our own team would hold the higher score. The stakes were high for the two of us. Finally, the last round finished, and we totaled the scores. Minhyuk's team won by only 10 points. He walked around with his arms out nodding his head saying, "yeah, baby, yeah!" He was playing it up and really gloating at his victory. I made a crown out of a napkin and placed it on his head.

"I am not really sure that our bet had a losing side," I whispered as I winked at him.

We went for drinks after bowling. We were all feeling pretty relaxed already, so we were laughing and cutting up with each other. Minhyuk was very hyper that night and very playful, not just with me but with the members too. I guess it was the high from winning and it being his birthday, but he was a bit more extra than usual that night. He was annoying Joohoney to no end and he finally snapped at Minhyuk. Minhyuk looked like he had been slapped and started pouting. I consoled him by stroking his hair and pulling his head to my shoulder. He nuzzled in closer and I felt him relax a bit.

We got our second shot down and were starting to feel the effects of the Soju. Minhyuk looked at me and smiled a very sexy smile with his tongue touching his top lip. He didn't say anything, he just winked at me. He turned back to the members and poured another round for everyone. I had no idea what he was up to, but I was feeling a bit frisky myself and open to whatever he had in mind.

A few minutes later, the guys were having an animated discussion about what their best concept had been since debut. Minhyuk took my hand and we slipped away to the back of the bar to the office. He closed and locked the door behind us. I was worried we would be seen, but Minhyuk was not worried about it. They were friends with the owner, so he had access to the private areas.

The next thing I knew, I was against the wall and his body was fully pressed against me. He tangled his hand in my hair and crushed my mouth with his. He was aggressive and demanding, his tongue sought mine urgently. His other hand was under my shirt kneading my breast and rubbing his thumb over my hard nipple. He reached down and unfastened my jeans and then his own. He leaned back slightly and looked into my dazed eyes and said, "I am claiming part of my prize," with a wicked smile on his face. He kissed me again and then pulled my pants and panties down to my knees, then grabbed my neck and held me to kiss me again. Very much in control, he spun me around and pushed me forward so that I was bent over the desk. He slid a finger into my dripping core and I let out a small whimper. He groaned and plowed into me. I cried out and pushed my hips back to take his rock-hard length. He was holding my shoulder and slamming into me hard and fast and I wanted more. I was not able to move much and I could not widen my legs because my jeans were at my knees, keeping them locked in place. I wanted him deeper inside me, "Minhyuk, please," I begged. He stopped and pulled my jeans down further and helped me pull one leg out, then slid back inside me. I widened my legs and he slid in as deep as he could go. I cried out again, "oh yes, yeees!"

"Do you like it, baby? You like it hard like that? You are so wet and tight, oh you drive me insane!" the dirty talk was new and it completely sent me over the edge.

"Oh my.... Miiiinhyuk!" my body shook from the intense orgasm. I literally saw stars and felt the room spin.

"Sunny! Ahhhhh!" he cried out as he joined me. He collapsed against my back and we had to take a moment to catch our breath. We finally stood up and he turned me around and asked, "Did I hurt you? I think I got a little rough." He caressed my cheek and looked concerned. I held his hand against my face and smiled at him.

"No, you did not hurt me. I rather enjoyed it, in case you didn't notice," I laughed a bit shyly. He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me.

"We should probably get back out there. They probably noticed us missing by now." We put ourselves back together and straightened up the desk before we left the room.

"I hope your friend doesn't find out what happened in here," I said sheepishly. Minhyuk just laughed. We rejoined the guys and they were still on the same topic. Minhyuk injected that the Tarzan concept was his favorite. They looked at him like he had been there the whole time and continued the conversation. I squeezed his thigh and winked at him. I said the 3-piece Suits concept was my favorite and the sexiest of ever. Minhyuk winked at me.

The next day they had to work for a bit and do another VLive birthday celebration with Monbebe. I had convinced the others to give us a night alone, so they all scattered afterward. When Minhyuk came home I was there alone. I greeted him at the door wearing a black bodycon dress and one of Kiki's aprons. I had on black back-seamed stockings and a garter belt underneath, and nothing else. I wore red spiked heels and was still shorter than him, but at least I did not have to stand on my tiptoes to kiss him.

I was making an American style dinner with steak medallions braised in a burgundy wine sauce, roasted parmesan potatoes, and a green salad. I chose a nice bottle of wine to pair. He followed me to the kitchen and stood behind me while I finished cooking and kissed my neck. He slid his hand along my thigh and up under my skirt. I wasn't ready for him to learn what, or wasn't, under there and it was hard to concentrate and I almost overcooked the meat. I shooed him away and asked him to go open the wine. Kihyun's apron protected my dress and I tried to clean up the mess as much as possible as I went.

I plated the food and took it to the table. I hung the apron on a hook and smoothed my little black dress. I had candles and fresh flowers decorating the table. Minhyuk chose some music to fit the mood. He had lit the candles after he opened the wine. I was a bit nervous as I had never cooked for him before. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, "I hope you like your dinner, but if you don't then I am sure you will at least like dessert." I gave him a wink and bit my lip. He pulled me close and gave me a kiss.

"It smells delicious. I am sure it will taste delicious too. I know dessert will be," he stuck his tongue out at the side of his mouth and gave me that smile again. I could have had him right then, but I held back. It was really difficult though. I thought about sitting on his lap while we ate, but that would have just been awkward. We sat down and started eating. I watched with anticipation as he took the first bite. The meat was tender, so we were off to a good start. He put the first bite in his mouth and closed his eyes, "Omo, Sunny this is delicious!" He quickly took another bite. I smiled and started eating mine. My first home-cooked meal was a success! In Korean tradition the older person typically starts eating first, but we had an agreement that we would not observe that between the two of us... really the eight of us, because I asked the other members to do it as well. It highlighted our age difference and it made me uncomfortable.

I had gotten a cake for him and brought that out next. We fed each other bites and giggled like teenagers. We finished the bottle of wine and were feeling a bit relaxed, and quite a bit aroused.

We started slow dancing to a ballad. It felt so wonderful being held by him. I rested my head against his chest, and we swayed to the music. I could have stayed like that for hours, but the next song had a sexy beat and the mood changed. Our romantic moment transitioned into a sensual one. His hands slid from my back to my hips and he pressed against me while nuzzling my neck.

I stepped away and slid my hands up my sides and lifted my hair as I swayed my hips side to side. I teased him and he grabbed my waist, pulling me against his hips. I leaned back, my breasts in the air and my leg raised against his thigh. He braced me and trailed his fingers down my cleavage. I walked him backwards and pushed him down onto the sofa and continued my impromptu striptease. I had never done anything like this, but it felt good. I saw the appreciation in his eyes and when he bit his lip and his gaze grew smoky, I knew I was getting the desired effect.

I had no signature moves, so I faked it. I just moved with the music and gave him a bit of a lap dance. He tried to pull me to the couch with him, but I was having too much fun playing with him. My dress had a very long zipper, so I dipped down in front of him and turned, lifting my hair so he could unzip it. He went very slowly, kissing my back as he went. I stood up as it got lower. When he got it all the way down, the dimples at the base of my spine were visible. He touched them and traced the cleft of my ass. He pulled the garter belt and let it snap back gently. I turned back around and held the dress up against my chest. I was undulating my hips and swinging my hair, and I teasingly slid one arm out at a time. My hair was wild by now and I felt flushed all over. I saw his reaction in his pants and wanted to jump on him, but I held back. I pushed my breasts together in the dress and slid the fabric down slowly. My nipples were rock-hard and peeked out from behind the dress. He reached for them and I moved back, just out of reach. I held my finger up and wagged it back and forth at him. I wasn't finished teasing him yet. I slid the dress down a bit more and as my hips swung from side to side, I let it drop the rest of the way. I stepped out of it and kicked it out of the way. He hissed through his teeth when he saw what was underneath. He was rubbing his thighs and motioned for me to come to him. I leaned over and stuck my breasts in his face. He kissed them in turn and tried to catch my hips. I slipped back and continued my tease. I started to unhook the stockings and he reached out and took my hand to stop me.

"No, leave them on," he said huskily. His eyes were heavy with desire and his bulge was straining against his pants. I knelt in front of him and started unfastening his belt and untucking his shirt. I slid his zipper down and reached inside his pants and freed him from the restraint. I grabbed a pillow from the couch and put it under my knees. He slid himself forward a bit so I could have better access. I stroked him with my hand, and he growled. I lowered my head and flicked my tongue across the tip and he growled louder. He tasted salty and sweet. I lowered my mouth and took all of him. He pushed his hips forward and reached out to push my hair back. I looked up at him and he was watching me, watching as my mouth covered him and he disappeared in it. My tongue danced along the underside of his shaft and he was breathing heavier. He called my name and told me how good it felt. I teased, licked, and sucked him. I stroked his thighs and held him as I slid up and down. He threw his head back and cried out, "ahhh, Suunnyy!" as he convulsed and released. He had a few aftershocks and finally his body relaxed. He pulled me up onto the couch and kissed me.

"Happy birthday, my Prince," I smiled at him and stroked his cheek.

"Best present ever," he said huskily. We snuggled on the couch for a few minutes as he traced lazy circles on my back. I slid my leg over his thigh and nestled in close and listened to his heartbeat. It always soothed me and was one of my favorite sounds. I unbuttoned his shirt and slid my hands inside it. His skin was so smooth and tight against the toned muscles. He was slim, not muscled like Wonho, but he was very toned and sexy. I felt his response to my caresses against my thigh.

"Ready for round 2?" I asked. He lifted my face to his and winked. We got up and blew out the candles, I picked up my dress from the floor, and we headed to the bedroom. Clean up would have to wait. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 269 13
Eunkwang has developed his secret crush on Minhyuk, his best friend for a long time. But Minhyuk likes to teases him and Eunkwang still fall for it...
471 19 11
Minhyuk x Female Reader Mostly Readers POV ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶ "Your story starts, where mine ends." He put on a a seemingly unsure smile, shining more...
98.8K 3.8K 60
"There's that nice scent again" Her wolf stated, smelling the citrusy and musky scent, a favourite combination she loves. It smells of the woods and...
4.3K 269 51
Starting a new role at Starship, Eunchae is excited. She is working closely with Monsta X and soon develops very close relationships with some of the...