The Edge Of the Wild (Hobbit...

By fandomwriter11

Ulaalsia has never left The Shire under the watchful eyes of her uncle Bilbo. She's grown up never knowing he... More

Chapter one: Do you want to come on a adventure?
Chapter Two: Dwarves come a-knocking
Chapter 3: Misty Mountains
Chapter 4: We're going on an Adventure
Chapter 5: forgotten handkerchiefs
Chapter 6: A young princes story
Chapter 7: Rainy days going worse
Chapter 8: Troll Hoards and Wizards
Chapter 9: Wargs and Elves
Chapter 10: Rivendell
Chapter 11:Not a hobbit?
Chapter 12: What do i call it?
Chapter 13: gone to our doom?
Chapter 14: Goblins and Sneaky Little Hobbitses
Chapter 15: Riddles and the Pale Orc
Chapter 16: Friend or Foe?
Chapter 17: Water Antics
Chapter 18: Love
Chapter 19: Spiders and Elves
Chapter 20: Mirkwood
Chapter 21: Escaping the Dungeon
Chapter 22: We Need a Smuggler
Chapter 23: Laketown
Chapter 24:Better now than never
Chapter 25: Erebor
Chapter 26: What Do I Do?
Chapter 27: What Have We Done?
Im done!!

Prologue

5.7K 133 12
By fandomwriter11

? POV
I ran as fast as the wind, my eyes blinded but the colours of red, orange and yellow. The burns seeped deeply into my arms. I heard a loud roar behind me that spurred me to go faster. The night was also pierced with the sounds of screams and cries for help. But there was nothing I could do. Soon I was running faster than I ever have before. It wasn't long before I was out of sight of my attacker. My legs collapsed to the ground. The cry from the bundle at my chest made me continue forth.
My body was about to give and I wasn't able to keep my head up. I was sure i was about to die. I managed to reach a small place that I've never heard of before. I read the sign post at the front of the village. It read The Shire. I limped through the village to see if their was a place I could stop to rest. But the roar that is haunting me returned. I sprin to the nearest place I saw with its lights on. I didn't have time to stop. I scribbled a note and placed it at the door. I opened my little bundle and looked down at my daughter. I kissed her softly on the forehead. I don't want to give her up. But if I kept her she would surely be killed. I layed her down at the door and knocked. But I ran off before whoever lived at the burrow answered. This would be the last time I ever saw my daughter.

Bilbos POV

My night was peaceful before a loud knock came at my door. I careful wandered to the door and opened it. "Hello?" No one answered. I heard a cry from below me. To my shock there was a baby. I picked it up. "Hello?!" Again, no reply. I didn't want this baby to freeze to death. I saw she had a note tucked into the wrapping.

"To whomever this may concern,
I am leaving you with the care of my daughter. I'm sorry I couldn't keep her but I am being hunted down. Her name is Alfirineth. Please take care of her.
From
But the writing stopped. I had one last look before I returned inside with a new addition to my family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 770 33
She was an assassin. A killer. A tool. Now? She's in love and struggles to admit it. She's never really felt this way before and never had anyone...
43.6K 2.5K 36
Price Of Battle ➝ The Hobbit [Fili] ✓ 2014 ~ Arien and Fili have been best friends since she was brought to Erebor after being abandoned as a child...
71K 1.8K 26
Y/n was considered the perfect girl. Perfect grades, her parents let her do whatever she wants, she's a part of the track team, her family is rich...
24.1K 779 16
Thorin has been protecting me since my parents died when I was just a wee bairn. I accepted him as my own father and I was proud to be called his dau...