bat, grimm and the cat can fi...

By PJACLIEBE

Harry is on the run after inflating his aunt. He encounters a large black dog, the boy spontaneously takes hi... More

Hello people:)
Escape and a new friend
Thoughts in the night
I thought I had holidays
Bathing fun, or something
A birthday present to run away from
The rest of the birthday
Nocturnal thoughts 2
Shopping with Snape and Dog
Schools
Nocturnal thoughts 3
Everyday life begins
A necessary divorce
Man or dog?
Dark magic
Quirrell
Sirius Black
Holiday stress and gather allies
Rat hunting plans part 1
Rat hunting plans part 2
An evening with friends
Three men vs. wild magic
A train ride is funny part 1
A train ride that's funny part 2
Articles and more
A theory raises questions
Turbulent times
Rat trapped/ Rat in a trap
Help for Remus
Freedom for Sirius
No more games
Family Black
Summer
Three schools
Attendees
A reason to risk your life
The first exam
After the fight
Dancing lesson
The ball
The second task
The most important person
The beetle's core
The third task
It was not planned that way
The reason
After the tournament
Wasted vacation
Fish on the hook
An overdue law
Feather and groove, or dog and cat?
She needs behavior lessons herself
Sirius in father mode
A true lord
It makes bones shiver with fear
Veela Nest
Off to the etiquette
Proper behavior at the table
I 'm ill?
Politics is tough business
Seats, seats, and more seats
Not sick but stupid
Cat in love
Draco's friendship
Harry Werther
The pack invades the village
A letter against loneliness
A nice evening
Christmas morning of a special family
Christmas with Lucius
The reason behind the festivals
Not a boring celebration?
Just a normal boy
The last letter for the time being
Full throttle into summer
Recreation for adults
Finally breathe again
Lessons at the ball
how it goes with the Greeks
Revenge for the big mouth
Colorful
Festival of the senses
Hand kisses and gigolo
Silver star
Cultural exchange part 1
Cultural exchange part 2
Wonderful acquaintance
Cord disconnection with starting difficulties
one week vacation part 1
One week vacation part 2
Nice days part 1
Nice days part 2
A Victorian lady
Off to the sixth year
Lucius' household
A brilliant strategy
Soon a new director
Prologue and Epilogue
part 2

An unpleasant truth

5.4K 217 10
By PJACLIEBE

Severus had ordered the food and was now on the way to his student and his monster. When he got to his room, the man began to laugh softly
There was a sign on the door that read: "No entry. Exception, Professor Snape. "
The excursion had apparently hit the boy harder than he thought.
Severus knocked. From inside one could only hear a growl.
"Potter, it's me."
with that he opened the door and entered.
His student was lying on the bed, his face buried in the cushion. Blacky sat next to it. Hagrid's stupid book was also in bed and seemed to suckle Potter's hair.
"Interesting message that you hung on the door."
The boy turned to his teacher. He had said message in hand.
"Why did you take it off?"
"Because otherwise we wouldn't have gotten any food. come on, get up. It wasn't that bad. "
"Oh no? Do you want to trade with me?"
Snape smiled but said nothing.
Harry climbed out of bed. Blacky did the same. And the book? That whined.
"This is really silly now."
The boy just shrugged.
"Have you already put your shopping away?"
"Yes, just like I said."
"And where are your old things?"
"Well in the closet. Where else should they be? "
"Maybe in the trash can?"
"Why? You're still okay. I may still need it. "
"Potter, I'm not going to argue with you about those rags. Give it to the book and the mutt if you want. then the two have something to destroy. "
Harry looked at his teacher in surprise. But then he really got everything out. His underwear, especially the old boxer, turned bright red.
Snape almost choked.
"Please tell me that they weren't already used."
"Okay, I'm not saying," the boy mumbled.
Severus took the whole pile and tossed it in front of the book.
"There, have fun. And woe to one of these things is still whole afterwards. "
neither book nor dog could be said twice. Like the berserkers, they threw themselves on the pile of rags.

Then the teacher's gaze fell on two bottles.
"Hair shampoo made from horse milk?"
Harry gratefully accepted the distraction.
"Yes, Hermione made me think about it. It was her first Christmas present to me. She said that my hair won't look so wild then. "
"Do it anyway."
This time the boy even laughed.
"Not that bad anymore. do you remember how I looked at the beginning of the first year? "
Severus thought for a moment.
"As if you had fled every comb all your life."
The boy's laugh grew lighter and louder.
"Hermione also said that it would probably help with your hair, too."
The boy's face changed again and he looked to the side, embarrassed.
"Are you talking about my hair?"
well, Severus knew he had problems with these things, but why did the students talk about it? And had been for ten years, as he knew very well.
The boy shrugged again.
"We just kept wondering why her hair is always greasy. Especially because you are very good at brewing potions. "
"Potter, I'm not, very good. I am a master. And just so you know. I have greasy hair. even with my new shampoo I can't get it under control. "
"What's it called?"snape didn't know why he was telling the boy all this, but, for some reason it bothered him that everyone always thought he wasn't taking care of his hygiene.
"Smooth and silky."
Harry tried to hide his laughter, he even turned in a different direction.
"Smooth and slimy would be the better name."
"POTTER!"
"Um, did I just say that out loud?"
"Yes."
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. but give this a try. If it gets my hair under control, then maybe yours too. "
Taken aback
the man the bottle the boy had given him. great, now he was already taking tips from someone whose hair looked like something that has worn the cat.

A knock saved the man from having to thank him.
The waitress brought the food and the Daily Prophet. while she stared at the boy so much that he took a step back. The woman sighed.
"Oh Mr. Potter, it's so nice to have you here. Wouldn't you like to meet me in the taproom for a butterbeer in the evening? "
Harry opened his eyes. Fortunately, Blacky let go of the rags and stood in front of the boy.
The Potions Master was seething.
"Ms. the boy is only 13 years old. Don't you think it's a little improper to approach a child? "
the woman turned indignantly. She knew exactly WHO was standing in front of her. Snape had been three grades below her.
"Mr. Snape, the boy is the hero of the wizarding world, the conventional rules hardly apply to him. besides, in four years' time he will be a man. I will certainly not let you screw up my chance of a date! "
Harry was green now. And the first tears had also formed in the emeralds.
severus was about to jump the box in the face. What allowed one of his students to cry? Only he was allowed to do that.
The dog was also at 180 now. Just like a certain owl and a book.
"Listen to me carefully to MS. first, it's called Professor. Second, does the boy look like he is enjoying your deplorable company? And third, I'm here to take care of Mr. Potter, including in front of blatant people like you. and now you go away. And don't get too close to the little one again!
Blacky, would you please show the lady where the door is. "
Amazingly, the dog listened to him. He bared his teeth and walked over to the waitress. she had grown paler. And now she ran out of the room screaming.
Harry was through with his nerves. He didn't understand. What did it mean that conventional laws did not apply to him? would he always have to fear such attacks in the future?
Desperately he looked at his teacher.
He spoke to him surprisingly calmly.
"I'm going to complain to Tom about this person. and also make sure that you will not be harassed in the future. "
"Will this happen to me more often?"
Severus almost didn't understand the child so quietly the question came.
"I hate to say it, but probably yes. for many you are a miracle come true. Then you also have money and you are humble. Any upstart will approach you. Be it as with the person, or just for social reasons. "
Harry said nothing more. he just sat in his chair and buried his face in Blacky's fur.
Severus was no less upset. Yes, the woman really had taken a lot out of it. But the man wasn't surprised. in stark contrast to Potter's reaction. Hadn't anyone prepared the boy for how the wizarding world would react to him? Apparently not. Then it would probably stick to him.
great, that's certainly not how he had imagined his vacation. He would have to have a serious word with Minerva. After all, she was the head of house for the Benge ... child.

after ten minutes Harry had calmed down enough that he realized how hungry he was. He grabbed his plate greedily and began to eat. Severus did the same, but after a short while he stopped again. with a look of disbelief he stared at his student's eating habits.
At some point it became too colorful for the man and he reached for the boy's plate. But he would not have expected the reaction that resulted.
potter almost threw himself over the plate.
"No," came the whimper. His pupil looked at him challengingly but also fearfully.
Severus knew this behavior, and therefore he needed a few tries to be able to speak again.
"Mr. potter, I didn't mean to take your food away. But you mustn't swallow like that, it's unhealthy. If you go on like this, you just have to throw up afterwards. "
The teacher made sure to keep his voice calm and quiet.
blacky had stood next to the boy again and was whimpering softly.
Harry watched his teacher suspiciously. Didn't want to take the food away from him? But why then had he reached for the plate?
he carefully withdrew his hand. Harry pulled the plate closer and shielded it with one hand. He slowly began to eat again. But he didn't take his eyes off his teacher for a second.
he went back to his own plate. He pretended not to notice the child's looks. But out of the corner of his eye he observed the eating behavior very well.
After a while the boy got faster again.
"Mr. potter, nobody is taking your food away. It's all yours, but please, not so soon. You can take your time. "
Severus had to intervene a few more times to curb the boy's pace. But he no longer reached for the plate.

When the two had finished eating, they went with Blacky to the kettle meadow.
As announced, Severus had complained to Tom about his staff. The man had promised to take care of it. besides, only he or his wife would enter Harry's room.

When they were back upstairs, Severus straddled the chair again. Again with the same reaction from the student.
"Mr. potter, what's going on, why do you flinch every time I sit down? "
Harry kneaded his hands nervously, he picked up the monster book to distract himself.
"It reminds me of my first drinking lesson."
It took the teacher some time to remember that day.
"I didn't know that it bothered you so much. After all, you gave me repeated words. "
"I haven't. I just told you that unlike Hermione, I don't know. Do you know how embarrassing that was? "
"If it was so uncomfortable for you, why didn't you prepare yourself better for my class?"
"Then when? my relatives took my school supplies away when I got them. "
The dog growled, and Hedwig puffed her plumage too.
Severus looked down at the embarrassed boy.
"Apparently Petunia hasn't changed a bit. I thought she had grown up. "
Harry looked at his teacher with wide eyes. He knew, of course, that the man knew his parents. They were the same age. But his aunt. amazingly, the man answered his unspoken question.
"We were neighbors."
Harry's eyes lit up.
"You knew my mom before school?"
Severus sighed.
"Yes, we were even friends. But over the years we've drifted apart That sometimes happens when you grow up. "
"Because you were in different houses?"
"Pft, no, certainly not. also not because I was interested in dark magic, or similar nonsense. I can't tell you why, but it did. However, we got along right up to the end. Even if it crashed every now and then. her mother could be very quick-tempered. 'Red-haired box devil' was her nickname. "
Harry still looked big at his professor. He absently stroked the dog's fur, which was also listening.
"Tell me something about her?"
"Another time. Now I want you to tell me something first. "
"What should I tell you?"
"You flinch when you are touched, you are afraid of people and you eat as if you were about to starve. Also, you puffed up your uncle's sister. What happens to you with your relatives? "

Harry got up and went to Hedwig. He gently caressed her plumage. The owl leaned trustingly on the hand.
"Why do you want to know that?"
"What shall this question be for? Isn't that very clear? "
"No, no one has cared yet. Not in elementary school and not at Hogwarts either. "
"What about your head of house? Or the director? Have you never spoken to either of them? "
"No, Professor McGonagall was so proud of me when I joined the house team. And I already worry her enough that I don't want to piss her off with my home too. And the director is not interested in it. "
severus had to take a deep breath. To distract himself, he stroked the dog, which also accepted it. Although the animal obviously had to nibble at what was said.
"Mr. Potter, you wouldn't have been a nuisance to Minerva. the woman is the daughter of a reverend. You can imagine how he reacted when he found out that she was a witch. "
Severus had expected a lot, but not that the boy would not react at all. he was told the reason immediately.
"I know she tells that every first year. She wants to build trust and show us that we can always come to her. And many students come to her too. especially those from Muggle households. That's why I didn't want to come here too. In the end it might have just said I want attention again. "
"Minerva would never have said that!"
Harry turned around, startled. he didn't expect his teacher to be so quick.
"Not them, but many students."
He didn't want to say more about it. Severus seemed to sense that too.
"What do you think the director doesn't care?"
Harry buried his face in the plumage of his owl. Only after a while did he come out again.
"I told him. In the hospital wing after the stone thing. He said it didn't matter, I had to stay with my relatives because otherwise Death Eaters could find me. By the way, who came up with this stupid word? Anyway, in any case he said a few blows would be better than death. "

severus was on his feet, as was Blacky. Had he just heard right? Apparently, because the dog growled loudly and Hedwig hoote softly.
"A couple of blows?"
Only now did the boy seem to notice what he had said. he turned pale and tried to talk his way out of it. The child became more and more panicked. Severus had no other solution than the truth.
"Mr. Potter, look here. "
When he got the boy's attention he took off his cloak. he rolled up the sleeve of his right hand to the elbow.
On the pale skin one could see clear scars from cigarettes stuck out.
Harry slowly came closer, looking at the scars. Carefully he held out his hand. he shrank back briefly, but his teacher didn't pull his arm away. The boy gently touched the skin. He stroked the bumps carefully. Then he looked up at the man.
"My father was a heavy alcoholic, these are just a few of the keepsakes I have from him. That was also the reason why I was so good friends with your mother. I often spent days at your grandparents' house. Probably the reason why the friendship with Lily was no longer so strong is that the man died in my fifth year at Hogwarts. "
Harry was still looking at the scars. Blacky had come closer too. the dog saw the injuries and carefully licked them.
That made Severus smile.
After gently pushing the dog's snout away, he pulled the sleeve back down.

Harry looked at the man in front of him for a while. then he sat on the bed and stroked the monster book.
He began his report very quietly.
"I was put on the doorstep of my relatives. Immediately after my parents died, I only found out about that from Professor Mcgonagall. she was very angry with the headmaster for it.
My aunt found me the next morning. Of course, I can't remember the first few years, I don't know how they were.
My room was the closet under the stairs. I had to share the room with cleaning utensils and everything my relatives no longer needed. There was even a coat rack in it. My uncle had the nerve to tell me it was my Christmas present. I was there for five years.
I always had to help my aunt around the house. That wouldn't have been so bad, but Dudley never had to do anything. I even cleaned windows and cooked. The only thing I would have enjoyed looking after the garden, I wasn't allowed to do. my aunt doesn't even let professional gardeners work on her plants. Maybe it should, these things look pathetic.
My cousin has two rooms, one just for his toys. He's allowed to do everything and if something breaks it's my fault. even if I'm not even in the same room. If I didn't do something right, it hit me.
I was never allowed to ask questions, especially not about my parents. but of course they told me the story, that is, their story. So my parents were alcoholics and my mother made the money on the street. That's why nobody would know who my father is.
dudley and his friends always had fun beating me up. Once I ran away from them at school and suddenly I was on the roof. Guess who got into trouble for that.
besides, my relatives always thought that Dudley's old things were good enough for me. That was also the case with food. I only got what he left. Fortunately, my aunt always fattened up her 'little bundle of joy' at some point even he couldn't anymore.
Whenever I went on trips or on vacation, I was always given to Mrs. Figg. An old neighbor. Which was really mean, not because of me. but I don't think it's particularly nice to take advantage of the old lady's good nature. But at least I got enough to eat there.
When I got the letter from Hogwarts, I was allowed to move into another room. Because now I had Hedwig. Aunt Petunia was afraid that I would tell someone something. Mainly because my first letter was addressed to my old address under the stairs. But I was never allowed to keep my things. I can always do my homework on the train. "

Harry fell silent, he hadn't intended to speak for that long. But once he started, he couldn't stop. However, he was careful not to look at his teacher. he preferred to look at Blacky. The poor animal looked at him sadly.
The boy patted the bed and the dog jumped up. He wrapped himself around Harry. It looked like the boy was sitting in a living nest.

severus had listened to the whole story without interrupting the boy once. He didn't even know what made him angry the most. The beatings, the neglect, or what they told the child about his parents. it was really like his home.
But Severus had friends to go to. There were Lily and Lucius. Well, the boy before him had friends too, but thanks to Dumbledore he wasn't allowed to see them. who had given the old fool guardianship?
What was the man's aim in tormenting the boy like this? Apart from the fact that everyone was happy that the dark lord was gone. With a few exceptions, maybe. but they were in Azkaban.
And then also the statement that a few blows wouldn't hurt.
Besides, Dumbledore kept a lot from the boy. On the one hand, the child did not know how to behave in the world of magicians or what rights he was entitled to.
The Potions Master made up his mind to do something about it. the headmaster would still regret the day he had assigned Severus Snape to Harry Potter's protection.
But before that he was interested in something else.
"And that two days ago?"
Harry startled from his own thoughts.
"Vernon's sister was telling the old lies about mom and dad again. And that's when it happened. I was so angry, but I also felt helpless. I knew that I wasn't allowed to do magic. and suddenly the woman became more and more rounded and at some point floated under the covers. "
Harry looked apologetically at the man in front of him. But he did something that the boy would never have expected. He laughed.
"It's a shame that the ministry got the woman back. Maybe we should go back to your relatives and you repeat the feat. "
Harry grinned sheepishly.
"Better not."

Severus calmed down again.
"You're right. but both the director and the minister are right about one thing. You have to learn to control the wild magic. And I'll teach you that. "
"That means you believe me?"
the boy's surprised expression stung Severus.
"I should have done that from the start. I'm sorry."
Harry blushed at the apology. He wasn't used to that. Nobody had said that to him before.
severus smiled, but immediately became serious again.
"Please show me your injuries."
The boy stared at his teacher with wide eyes. He even tried to make himself small and hide in a protective hug.
severus took a deep breath.
"Boy, I don't want to hurt you. But if you are injured, I have to take care of it. "
Reluctantly, the child unfolded again. Reluctantly, he peeled off his new shirt.
severus had already wondered why the boy had opted for something long-sleeved with the temperatures. Now he knew. There were bruises and welts everywhere.
"A leash and Dudley," his student explained.
"I'll get you an ointment."

Harry was bare-chested on his bed. Blacky inspected the wounds closely. Again and again he hummed. Once he even wanted to jump up.
"Stay, it's all good."
The animal looked at him in disbelief.
"I don't know why, but I think Professor Snape will help me."
"Yes, he will. I will certainly not allow you to come to these unworthy creatures again. "
severus sat down in front of his student and began to treat him.
"You will also get some nutritional potions from me. The way they look it's a miracle that you haven't collapsed yet. "
"But you cannot gain weight through nutritional potions."
"Oh, when are you familiar with potions?"
"Ms. Pompfrey always complains about my weight. "
"Understandable. It is true that you cannot gain weight by doing this. but at least it provides you with all the vitamins you need. We'll manage the rest too. "
Harry endured the treatment in silence.
He was pleasantly surprised. actually he did not expect that the dark bat would help him. But he must have been mistaken.
But he didn't like spending his vacation studying in the least.
That could be funny.

please, I hope you enjoyed it.
By the way, the prophecy doesn't exist in this story. Superfluous thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 1.4K 32
I'm sorry I couldn't not write it. its all nick and charlie BTW. Ik the actors don't like being sexualised this is strictly about the characters by A...
7.6K 123 9
(Book #1 of the Satan's Reapers series) "Fuck you." "I wouldn't stop you from doing so." ----- After being enemies for years, Eleanor and Theodor ar...
5.7K 307 23
Multigroup Littlespace FF! A story in which Heeseung and Jake of Enhypen decide to open a daycare to take care of all the little idols they can, whe...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...