Call Me Noona

By MinbebeWrites

A fluffy, sexy, fantasy starring Lee Minhyuk and OT7 Monsta X. Sunny Andrews is a 50-something divorcee from... More

Intro (Updated - Again)
Chapter 1 - Arrival (Edited)
Chapter 2 - Anticipation (Edited)
Chapter 3 - Fanmeeting (Edited)
Chapter 4 - Playtime with Monsta X (Edited)
Chapter 5 - Coffee, Tea, or Me? (Edited)
Chapter 6 - Halmeoni (Edited)
Chapter 7 - Settling In (Edited)
Content Warning
Chapter 8 - Pool Party (Mature)
Note to Readers
Chapter 9 - What Just Happened?
Chapter 10 - Next Time (Mature - NSFW)
Chapter 11 - Confession
Chapter 12 - Last Day (Mature - NSFW)
Chapter 13 - Where Do We Go From Here? (Mature)
Chapter 14 - Back to Reality
Chapter 15 - Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 16 - Reunion (Mature)
Chapter 17 - Her Previous Life (MATURE)
Chapter 18 - Exposed
Update - Real World
Chapter 19 - Surprise
Chapter 20 - Encounter
Chapter 21 - Comeback
Chapter 22 - Sasaeng (Mature)
Chapter 23 - Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 25 - Party Time (Mature)
Chapter 26 - Hiatus (Yep, this one is mature too)
Chapter 27 - Meet The Parents (Mature)
Chapter 28 - Whirlwind
Chapter 29 - My Love (Mature)
Chapter 30 - Adjustments
Chapter 31 - Mentally dating Lee Minhyuk (Mature)
Chapter 32 - Blended Family
Chapter 33 - I Do... Again (Mature)
Chapter 34 - Honeymoon Part 1 (Mature)
Chapter 35 - Honeymoon, Part 2 (Mature)
Chapter 36 - Charity Gala (Mature)
Chapter 37 - Kihyun's Big Plan
Chapter 38 - Melody
Chapter 39 - Be My Friend
Chapter 40 - One Night In Seoul (Mature)
Chapter 41 - Never Enough Time (Mature)
Chapter 42 - Miss You (Mature)
Chapter 43 - Send Off
Chapter 44 - Misbehave (Mature)
Chapter 45 - Girl Date
Chapter 46 - Southern Nights
Chapter 47 - Reunited (Mature)
Just a Note
Chapter 48 - Competition
Not Really A Chapter - Just Some Author's Thoughts
Chapter 49 - Party Time (Mature)
Chapter 50 - Adventures In Atlanta (Mature)
Chapter 51 - End of an Era (Mature)
Chapter 52 - Premier (Mature)
Chapter 53 - In Sickness And In Health (Mature)
Chapter 54 -
Chapter 55 - Crash and Burn (Tissue Warning)
Not a Chapter, But Please Read Me Anyway
Chapter 56 - Cake (Mature)
Chapter 57 - Surprise! (Mature)
Chapter 58 - Interview
Chapter 59 - Confrontation (Mature!!)
Chapter 60 - Miracle
Chapter 61 - Moving Day
Chapter 62 - Soulmates (Mature)
Chapter 63 - The New Era Begins (Mature)
Chapter 64 - Reveal
Chapter 65 - 1st Anniversary (Mature)
UPDATE
Another Update (A good one!)
Chapter 66 - Remy
Chapter 67 - Libido (Mature) - Slight edit
Chapter 68 - Nikki's Arrival
Chapter 69 - So Close... (Mature)
Chapter 70 - Meet JangMi
Epilogue
Addendum - NEW STORY ALERT

Chapter 24 - My New Life (Mature)

86 9 0
By MinbebeWrites

My flight landed in Seoul just after 7 in the evening. Jinho met me at the airport and drove me to Halmeoni's. The guys were filming on location and were supposed to have been finished and back home already, but there had been a lot of delays. That meant Minhyuk would not be back until the next day. I was disappointed, but we had already waited this long. I could handle one more night... I kept repeating that to myself because I really did not believe it.

Halmeoni and Harabeoji were waiting for me at the door, huge smiles on their precious faces. Halmeoni patted my cheek, "I told you to be brave and strong and now look at you." I smiled and held her hand. She had dinner ready and we all sat down to eat together. I told her how much I had missed her cooking and that made her happy. I had missed Chuseok by just a couple of days, but there were still some Songpyeon (half-moon shaped rice cake traditionally served during Chuseok) leftover. I really liked the ones with walnuts in them. I munched on a couple as I helped her clean up. We visited for a little while before they went off to bed.

Jinho had placed my luggage in "my" room. I started unpacking and reality just hit me. I was no longer separated from Minhyuk by oceans and continents, just asphalt and buildings now. I sat on the bed and fell back, happiness washing over me. I bounced up and continued putting my things away. Mostly I had clothes, cosmetics and skincare, and a few photos and knickknacks that I wanted to keep with me. I would begin looking for an apartment soon, hopefully I would find one close to the dorm.

Jisung had promised to keep a section for me in the new gallery and he was going to arrange a special exhibition for the grand opening. He was trying to arrange a charity exhibition for the grand opening, and said he would let me know more on that as it came together. It was too early right now. I had a couple of days to get settled before I had to start working, and I hoped to spend a lot of it with Minhyuk if his schedule allowed. In the back of my mind, I knew that getting time with him would be challenging, but I would take once a week over once every few months and be thankful. And we had the hiatus coming soon, so we would be together then.

Minhyuk called me on video chat and we talked while they ate dinner. They all looked great. The upcoming break had everyone excited. Most were planning to visit family and just relax for the 4 weeks. They all teased Minhyuk that they knew what he would be doing for 4 weeks. He got embarrassed and started yelling at them. I could not keep from laughing because he was so adorable. They calmed down and settled back in to finish eating. Minhyuk said they would be back at about 3 PM the next day and asked me to meet him at the dorm. He winked at me when he added, "and plan to stay the night. I have a special birthday surprise planned for you." My heart fluttered, as did the butterflies in my stomach. I had the dream again that night. We were walking the cherry blossom lined path. Sometimes I remembered a little more when I had the dream, and this time I noticed he was holding my hand. His smile was just as brilliant as always.

The next day, I awoke to the smell of food in the air. Halmeoni was up before the birds, as usual, but I was exhausted from the past few days of activity so I slept little later. I had a layover this time, and it was a longer flight than last time. I was starving when I finally managed to get up and start moving around. The excitement of the new chapter of my life returned and I was instantly awake. I looked at myself in the mirror as I splashed water on my face and realized that I looked happy. It was a look that I had not had for years. There had been an emptiness and a hollow look to my eyes... that is until I met Minhyuk. I smiled at my reflection and headed to the kitchen for a delicious meal and visit with Halmeoni.

After I caught up with Halmeoni, I went for a quick swim and then showered. I smoothed rose scented lotion on my skin and dabbed on a tiny bit of makeup. I dried my hair enough to be able to put it up in a messy bun and then packed an overnight bag. Just as I was laying out the clothes I planned to wear, my phone dinged. It was Minhyuk letting me know they were on their way back to the dorm and would be there in about an hour, a little earlier than expected. I bounced up and down as I replied to him that I would be on my way soon.

I had gone shopping for a new lingerie wardrobe after I got back to Atlanta. I got bras, panties, teddies, nighties, and a few other fun items. I wore the short red skirt and 'Minbebe #1' t-shirt, along with a white lace bra and panties set that I thought he would like. I checked my hair in the mirror after I got dressed and put on some strawberry flavored tinted lip balm. I told Halmeoni that I would be staying with Minhyuk that night so she would not worry. She grinned that familiar grin and said she figured I would.

Jinho was waiting out front to drive me. I fidgeted the whole way there but tried to chat with him to keep myself calm. We arrived just as they were climbing out of the black vans. I thanked Jinho and jumped out of the car, calling Minhyuk's name. He turned and dropped his bag and started toward me. I ran to him and jumped into his arms. He spun me around and kissed me. I said, "I missed... you... so much... MinMin!" between kisses.

"I missed you too, Princess. I can't believe you are finally here!" he said as my feet landed on the ground. My skirt had ridden up and he had caught a glimpse of white lace and hissed through his teeth, "mmm, Sunny-ah... was that a surprise for me?," he asked and gave me that sexy winky blink as I pulled it back down. I blushed when I realized Wonho and Hyungwon were right behind him and had also caught a little peek. Wonho looked away shyly and Hyungwon was just grinning. At least it wasn't Changkyun this time.

"Noona!! We are so glad you are here! Hyung has been missing you. Now he will stop pouting," Joohoney said. They hugged me and pulled me inside. Jinho brought my overnight bag and handed it to me with a grin. I thanked him with a bow and apologized for leaving it in the car. He just laughed and said goodbye.

Kihyun dropped his bags in his room and then went to the kitchen to start preparing food. I offered to help, and he shooed me away, telling me to go make Minhyuk happy. He blushed when he realized what he said, and I just giggled at him. I went back to find Minhyuk on the sofa. He pulled me to him so that had to straddle his lap. I tried pulling at my skirt, but it was a lost cause. I really should plan my outfits better. Minhyuk looked down at the glistening lace and licked his lips. Kihyun yelled from the kitchen that food would be ready in about 20 minutes. Minhyuk lifted me up and took my hand, yelling over his shoulder as he pulled me down the hallway, "we will be back in 20 minutes!" I waved behind me.

He closed the door behind us and the parts of our clothes that were in the way were gone in seconds. We did not bother undressing all the way. He had me against the door with my legs around him and was inside me already. I bit down on his shoulder to keep from being loud and he groaned loudly. "It is okay, jagiya. You can be free here." I cried out as I shuddered around him and he followed right behind me. He kept me pinned to the door after I put my legs down so I could regain control of them. He stroked my face and pushed my hair back behind my ear and said "hi, Noona" with a smile. I laughed at him and kissed him.

We came back out and the guys all cheered. My face turned bright red, but I curtsied to them instead of hiding, and they all laughed. Changkyun walked over and put his hand on Minhyuk's shoulder and said, "we are proud of Hyung. He obviously has some impressive moves." Minhyuk started after him and Kyunnie ran, squealing and giggling. Minhyuk caught him in a head lock and made him apologize, which he did laughing.

Dinner was delicious and Minhyuk placed bites of meat on my rice, just like I had seen in dramas. It was such a sweet gesture. He watched me eat and smiled when I ate well. He promised a proper birthday celebration and apologized that he had not been able to set it up for today. After we finished eating, we helped Kihyun clean up the kitchen and then they played. They were on a high after a successful comeback and tour but exhausted too. They were giddy and hyper. I looked at Changkyun and asked, "you guys aren't about to dance around naked, are you?"

"Would you like that, Noona?" he asked with a wink. My eyes grew huge and I slapped his arm.

"No, I most certainly would... not!" He laughed at me as he caught my hesitation. I blushed at the mental image of the 7 hottest men on the planet dancing naked in front of me. I shook my head to clear it and looked at Minhyuk. He looked at me like he knew exactly what I was thinking. He gave me a sexy little pout and wink. He reached behind him and grabbed a throw blanket off the couch and held out his hand. I settled in the V of his legs and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my neck and I felt the electricity all the way down my spine.

They finally began to calm down and we all sat around talking and laughing. They told me stories of things that happened on the tour. Things did not always go smoothly, but it made for good entertainment later. After a while, Hyungwon fell asleep. Wonho and Shownu lifted him and took him to his room. Joohoney gave me a hug and went off to bed. Kihyun went off as well. It was just Minhyuk, me, and Changkyun, who kept looking at us and smiling.

"Wae? Wae? Wae?" Minhyuk said loudly.

"I am just so happy for you guys. I also can't help but wonder where you developed those skills you have. Hyung you need to teach me." Minhyuk threw a pillow at him and my face turned as red as my skirt. He laughed as he caught the pillow and hugged it to his chest. With his chin resting on it he looked at us seriously and said, "really I am happy for you. I want to find my someone too." He got up and kissed the top of my head and smacked Minhyuk on his as he went off to his room.

"Finally alone," he hugged me close. "We have the room to ourselves tonight. I.M is staying in Kihyun's room." I turned to look into the eyes that held my soul.

"I can't believe I am finally here with you."

"You came halfway across the world to be with me. I can't believe that." He took my face in his hands and continued, "I love you Sunny-ah. Thank you for coming here to be with me. I am sorry we can't be together all the time, but I will make time to be with you." He brushed my lips with his so softly, so tenderly, it brought tears to my eyes. He stood up and helped me up from the floor and lifted me into his arms. He carried me to his room and laid me gently on the bed.

He laid beside me and said, "we don't have to be in a hurry now. We can take our time..." he traced his fingertip along my jaw, down my neck, between my breasts, and down my stomach, stopping at my bellybutton. He lingered there and circled it, then continued his journey backward up to my lips. He leaned down and brushed his lips against mine, then kissed the corners. My lips parted and he hovered over them allowing our breath to mingle. He nuzzled my lips and planted tiny kisses along my jaw, up to my ear. He started nibbling my earlobe then moved to the spot just behind it that drove me wild. I whimpered and clutched his arms as I arched against him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me against him. He slid his hand down and then up under my skirt and cupped my ass. He squeezed and massaged it, then pulled my leg up to his waist. He slid his hand back down until he found the prize he sought. I was soaking wet for him already and he whispered in my ear, "you drive me wild, jagiya. You melt at my touch." He took my mouth and our tongues danced.

"I want to hear you purr tonight," I said as I rolled him over and straddled him. His bulge straining against his pants caught my attention and I rubbed myself against it. A small moan escaped his lips and he grasped my hips. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and he reached up to caress my breasts through the white lace.

"So sexy... may I taste them?" he asked so sweetly that I could not refuse. I leaned down and he took one bud into his mouth, sucking gently. I writhed against him and he released the clasp between my breasts, letting them fall free. He cupped them and teased my nipples with his thumbs. I reached into his sweatpants and stroked him. He arched against my hand, and a deep moan escaped his throat. I pulled his pants down and he sprung free. I giggled and he nipped my nipple with his teeth. My head flew back and he continued his attack.

I leaned down and started my own assault. I nibbled his ear and nipped down his jawline, his neck, then down lower and captured his nipple with my teeth and sucked, just like he had done to me. I slid my hands under his shirt and then lifted it up. He raised to allow me to slip it over his head then wrapped his arms around me and captured my mouth. I pushed him back onto the bed and resumed my attack, slowly moving lower until I hovered over his swollen member. I teased him with my hot breath and he grasped at my shoulders. I lowered my mouth and tasted him with my tongue and then took his tip into my mouth. His sharp intake of breath was all the encouragement I needed. I slid lower, taking more of him, probing and teasing with my tongue. I flicked my eyes up to him and his head was pressed back against the pillow and his mouth open. He looked so sexy. I raised my head and growled, "look at me," he raised his head and slid an arm behind it so he could watch me. I held his eyes with mine as I devoured his cock. His breath was shallow and his hips were rising to meet my rhythm. My hair was getting in the way, so he reached down and tucked it behind my ears. He began moving faster and I responded, keeping up his pace. His head flew back, and a guttural moan escaped his throat as he released. His body shook and then he relaxed against the bed. He pulled me up and held me tightly, stroking my back. "Sunny-ah, that was incredible. We are celebrating your birthday, but you gave me a gift."

"I missed you and I wanted to show you how much. And being with you is the best gift I could ever receive." I smiled at him and he kissed my forehead. He held me for a few minutes while he recuperated, absently stroking my shoulder with his fingers. He looked peaceful and relaxed. His eyes were closed, and those perfect lips were parted slightly. He was breathtaking. I just watched him breathe for a few moments.

He must have felt my eyes on him because he turned and looked at me, "wae? Is something wrong?"

"Anni, I just love looking at you." I sighed and snuggled closer, "I have never been lucky in my life. I don't know why or how fate chose me, but I am the luckiest girl in the universe. Everything has worked together to bring me here... to you."

"I feel the same way. You are the luckiest gi..." I started tickling him and he started laughing loudly, begging me to stop. I was straddling him again, this time he was trying to get me off him so I would stop. "Mianhae, mianhae!" I slowed my assault and he flipped me over, pinning my arms above my head. "You are being naughty again," he growled against my lips as he crushed them against his.

I responded by raising my hips to his and wrapping my free leg around his waist. He continued to hold my arms with one hand and lightly traced down my side with the other, not tickling me but still raising goosebumps along the way. My nipples immediately grew hard and he took one in his teeth and teased it with his tongue. I writhed under him, I wanted to touch him, but he kept my hands up high. I broke one hand free and grasped his head, but he slid his hand back up to mine and reclaimed both. "No, no, no you remember what happens to naughty girls, right?"

I nodded and whispered breathlessly, "I think I need another lesson..." he kissed me hard then bounced off the bed and rummaged in his drawer. When he came back, he had a silk scarf which he tied around my wrists and then to the bed. It was not so tight that I could not pull free if I wanted... if I wanted. He looked at me with a questioning look to see how I felt about this new adventure. I smiled at him in acceptance and bit my lip. My eyes followed his every move as he slid my skirt and the lace panties down and off. I was now naked and vulnerable. I trusted him completely.

He proceeded to taste my body, exploring with his fingers, lips, and tongue... nibbling along the way. He was taking his time and making sure not to miss any spots, except one which he only teased with his breath. I wanted him so badly, but he would not give in. He just kept up the sweet torment. I writhed against the bed, bucking my hips in a feeble attempt to bring him to me. He straddled my thighs to keep me from wrapping my legs around him and looked down at me. He smiled at me the way he knew made my knees weak. I was mewling and whimpering for him to touch me, moving my hips as best I could.

My body ached for his touch, and I did not know how much longer I could handle his exquisite torture. "Minhyuk, please, please now, I need you. I need you so badly," I begged him. He placed one knee in between mine, and then the other. He caressed my thighs and slid his fingers up to the inner crease of my hip and stopped just short of the place I wanted him to touch.

"Is this where you want me?" he lightly brushed my core with his fingers and sucked in through his teeth as I answered with a whimper. "Jagiya, you get so wet for me and I haven't even started," he purred as he pushed my legs further apart and then lifted them so my ankles were against his shoulders. "Let me give you what you need, Jagi". He lifted my hips off the bed and slid into my drenched folds, loud cries escaping us both. I exploded almost immediately and he felt my muscles pulsing around him and thrust into me harder. "Oh Miiii... Minhyuk!" I cried out as my body convulsed. His hands held my hips and he used the leverage to go deeper with each thrust. I was unable to control my cries and turned into my arm to muffle them as much as I could, but it was no use. "Oh yes, Sunny scream my name." eI was riding a tsunami of pleasure and I peaked again and again. I felt l like I was falling through space and I could not reach out to him.

He slowed his pace a bit and released my wrists from the scarf. I reached down and held onto his arms and felt steadier. He suddenly flipped me over and pulled me back and resumed his powerful thrusts. I buried my face in the bed and gripped the sheet with both hands. I was drunk on him, on this feeling. "Minhyuk!" I screamed into the bed as I shattered again, this time he cried out "Ahhh Sunny!" and I felt him throbbing and pulsing inside me. His body shook and we collapsed onto the bed. Neither one of us could move for moments after.

We finally caught our breath and he pulled me against his chest. I rested my head in the crook of his arm and I could hear his heart beating strong and steady. He picked up my hand and brought my wrist to his mouth and kissed it tenderly, smiling at me. "Happy birthday, Jagiya," he whispered. I smiled back at him and he winked. "I have another gift for you." He rolled over me and got up to get his bag. He pulled out a beautifully wrapped box and placed it on my stomach. I carefully opened it so that I did not destroy the wrapping. He got impatient and helped me rip into it. It was a brand new phone just like his.

"You need a new phone now that you live here. I added you to my plan. We are family now." He grinned proudly. "There is something else. Look under the box."

I pulled out a case with a little hand-painted Minhyuk on it. He held out his phone beside it and it had a little matching Sunny on it. When placed side by side, they held hands. It was the sweetest thing I had ever seen! My eyes filled with tears and I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much, this is amazing! Couple phones with Minhyuk-painted cases!" I held it to my chest to show how much I would cherish it.

"Special art for my special lady," he said. We sat up for a while getting my phone set up and then fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, we were awakened by laughter coming from downstairs. He tossed me a t-shirt and pair of drawstring shorts to put on. We stumbled into the bathroom and brushed our teeth together then ventured downstairs into the main area. Once again, we were greeted by cheers. We were in a house with 6 other men and were not very quiet, so they were fully entitled to the good-natured teasing. I should be embarrassed, but I was proud instead.

Kihyun greeted us with steaming mugs of coffee and a knowing grin. We sat down at the table, and they all started their usual ribbing. Minhyuk just sat back proudly. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer, kissing me sweetly. He looked back at the members and said, "should we tell Noona the good news now?" They all agreed that now was a perfect time. I looked at Minhyuk, my face full of curiosity.

"First, tonight is Joohoney's birthday VLive. Then we will have a private party for just the 8 of us. But we will also have a new single for Christmas and then..."

Joohoney jumped in and excitedly continued, "we will have a new single and some solo projects coming next year, after hiatus. We have been working on some collaborations too. And Hyungwon is going to star in a drama!"

I turned to Hyungwon, "Wonnie! Congratulations! That is so exciting! I know it will be a hit and I can't wait to hear the songs, Honey! And I am sorry I have not wished you happy birthday yet!" I went over and gave him a hug. Changkyun stepped in to get one as well. Minhyuk grabbed me by the arm playfully and pulled me back.

Then Minhyuk added, "There's more. Two things, actually."

I cocked an eyebrow at him, "More?"

"Mmm hmm, more. The little one is that we have all been invited to a Halloween party and I would like to do a couple costume and introduce you to my friends." He paused to see how I felt about this.

"How much news is there? I feel like I have missed so much! I love Halloween and I have never gotten to go to a fancy party before. This should be fun! Ohh! We must pick something awesome! Now what is the 'big' news?"

"Are you sure you can handle it?" I nodded. "Okay then. During hiatus I am taking you away on a trip for 2 weeks... just the 2 of us." He put his hands on my hips and twisted me back and forth gently as he spoke.

"Are you serious? Just you and me?" I asked excitedly.

Minhyuk answered, "yes, just us. No cameras, no members, no work."

"Where? Where are we going?" I bounced up and down and the guys started laughing.

"It is a surprise. I am not going to tell you yet. You will have to wait." With that, he kissed my nose and stood up. "I need to shower." I just stood there stunned as he walked to the stairs. "Coming?" he asked with his hand out to me. I grinned and chased him up the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 966 41
¦><¦ Minhyuk's been inlove with his best friend Hyungwon for a long long time. It's been so long he himself couldn't remember when he started loving...
16.5K 334 10
Wonho slid his tongue over Hyungwon's body, caressing his skin with circular movements making Hyungwon's body flush and heat up. Once Wonho's tongue...
31.4K 1.2K 30
You've made your ideal type on a weird website for a joke and the next day he's at your front door in a box with a note saying 'no returns'. Disclaim...
153K 2.8K 40
Just some Imagines of Monsta X for all the Monbebes out there ○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○● Hai guys! It's my first time writing, so sorry if it sucks but I do h...