jasonette july 2020

By m3owwww

transferring all the prompts I completed for jasonette july here, because just because it's not july anymore... More

day 1- first meetings
day 2- soulmate au
day 3- villain attack
day 4- a single red rose
day 5- villain au
day 7- fabric and weapons do not mix
day 8- modelling
day 9- wedding
day 10- children
day 11- joint mission
day 12- first aid
day 13- death
day 14- fake dating
day 15- angst it up
day 16- pit madness
day 17- poison
day 18- silence
day 19- wild
day 20- gods au
day 21- future
day 22- joyrides
day 23- honeymoon
day 25- mermaids and deep sea trouble
day 26- gardening
day 27- summer photography
day 28- beach day
day 29- first date
day 30- innocence
day 31- wayne gala

day 6- shooting range

3.5K 83 21
By m3owwww

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No, Jason. I am not going to the shooting range you made Bruce install in the gym." Marinette grumbles. "I do not need to learn to use a gun, nor will I never find myself in a situation where I will need one."

Jason huffs. "Sorry to break it to ya, love, but you're patrolling in Gotham, now. You're gonna have to use a gun sooner or later. Even B knows how to use one, though he highly disapproves."

"No."

"Fine, you'll come to me later when you realize that it's a necessary skill."

____________

The Joker breaks out of Arkham during dinner, and the next twenty-four hours are spent searching for him. They locate him in a warehouse in the outskirts of the city, and walk right into a trap.

Batman is off-world, Nightwing is in Bludhaven, and Robin is currently knocked out on the ground. Ladybird's yoyo is across the warehouse and Joker has Red Hood, minus the helmet, which got cracked earlier in the battle, in a vice grip with a gun to his temple.

The only thing in Ladybird's hands is a pistol she picked up earlier when she lost her yoyo to whack a goon in the head with. She hates it when Jason's right.

Ladybird keeps the gun pointed at Joker, maintaining an even expression.

"Drop the weapon, birdie, or this one dies a second time." Joker cackles, and she feels a surge of hatred towards the clown. "You have five seconds."

It's a stalemate.

"Five." Ladybird can't make a move without Red Hood dying.

"Four." She's never shot a gun before.

"Three." Even if she did shoot the hand holding the gun, there's no guarantee her aim would be precise enough to not hit Jason.

"Two." Unless... She didn't shoot the hand.

"One." Ladybird presses the trigger, and Joker collapses, hand going slack and gun falling to the floor.

Red Hood looks at the clown disbelievingly. "Love, did you just shoot the Joker's balls off?"

Ladybird grins. "Don't tell me he didn't deserve it." Said clown moans in pain, while still managing to cackle.

"...Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Hood asks. "Because I love you so, so much right now."

Ladybird presses a quick kiss to his lips. "Let's get Robin and get this over with as soon as possible. Police will be here any minute."

"Sounds like a plan. Let's haul this clown's ass back to jail, hopefully after an extensive hospital stay."

Red Hood smirks. "Not so fast. I did tell you that knowing how to shoot a gun would come in handy, didn't I?"

Ladybird sighs. "Yes, yes you did. I'll meet you in the gym tomorrow afternoon?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 1.6K 14
Most one-shots are requests from followers, with characters from Miraculous Ladybug interacting with heroes from the DC universe! Be prepared for rar...
22.6K 723 15
jasonette july prompts and saturday challenges from tumblr. ― 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬-𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐨𝟑 (𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟...
36.1K 967 31
Yandere One Shots throughout October! In other words Inktober 2022 prompts but I can't draw so I'm adapting them into my medium, yandere oneshots.
59.6K 754 25
NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS check me out on ao3, under the same username!