Ticklish pleasures

By ticklelover3

Jennifer, a young ambitious and totally cute fetishist, has just turned 18 and is looking for someone to shar... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 21

1.1K 11 3
By ticklelover3

(WARNING: NON-CON HYPNOSIS)

We're running late. Mistress is busy getting dolled up, Sienna is busy working on Karin's hair because she wanted it braided, and I'm currently sitting on my brand new smartphone and playing Temple Run. I sigh loudly when I crash into a wall again and plop my phone in my lap, tilting my head back and twisting side to side in my chair. Sienna rolls her eyes a bit and looks over at me with her head tilted and a hand on her hip while she's curling Karin's bangs. "You keep sitting over there makin' noises, I'll come over and put a gag in yer mouth. Then give you a real reason to huff."

"Yeah, whatever. It's been over an hour, I'm just waiting on you guys. It didn't take me long to get ready at all."

"Oh don't worry, honey. As soon as Sienna's done with my hair, you're next." Karin tilts her head to the side so Sienna can work on some strands she missed, and smiles over at me sweetly. "Tonight's a special night."

I feel my stomach drop and turn my head to look at her, opening my mouth to say something, until I feel cool hands reach around me and grope my chest. I squeak softly and tilt my head back, looking up as Mistress Cynthia looks down at me with a grin. "No, no. Don't worry. It's not one of those nights. I would tell you if it were and give you the option on whether or not to go. No we're having a Halloween party tonight!" She spins the chair around and stands before me, wearing a red, crop corset, tight leather pants and high-heeled leather boots, a long, shiny leather demon tail hanging behind her, and a set of short devil horns clipped in her hair. She beams down at me and reaches her hand out. "C'mon, sweetheart. I'll help you get ready while they do."

I look down at the hand, then look back up at her face, then back at her hand and sigh. I grab the phone from my lap and set it in my pocket in my shorts, taking her hand and letting her help me up off the seat. She drags me behind her toward her bedroom and quickly tugs me inside, shutting the door behind her and turning around to face me with a seductive smirk. I narrow my eyes suspiciously. "If you dress me up as a slutty nurse, I'm running away again."

She laughs and throws her head back, shaking her head slightly and licking her lips. "Oh no, darling. That's Karin's outfit. You'll see yours in a minute. Face the door and close your eyes. No peeking, or you'll get punished." She walks around me, heels clicking on the floor as she moves away from me. I sigh again and close my eyes, crossing my arms as a flutter of nerves bundles in my belly, hearing rustling and rummaging around behind me until I finally hear the clatter of hangers. "Okay, Jennifer. Turn around. What do you think?"

I slowly turn around, arms still crossed, and my jaw drops a bit when I see what she's holding. She holds up what appears to be a bra and panty set, a cat's head cut out in the center of the chest, pink, silk ribbons tied in bows at the shoulder of the top and the hips of the bottoms, with pink cat paws on the end of them. Hooked on her fingers is a pair of thigh-high black stockings with cats on them as well and a set of garters. She brings her other hand around to the front and a set of black cat-ears and a long tail with a ribbon similar to the ones on the "costume" tied to the near-end of it with a bell on it, and a black collar with the word "kitten" on them in silver letters. 

My eyes widen a bit and my jaw drops, expression changing from surprise to excitement, as I run over and wrap her in a tight hug. "Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod! I've had this on my wishlist for like... Forever! I can't believe it! I love it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I squeal and release her, taking them from her and immediately relieving myself of my current clothes, eyes widened as I stare at the costume before me, before grabbing the bottoms and slipping them up my legs. I hear her laugh behind me and feel her hand scratch at the back of my neck. I shiver and whine softly, giggles bubbling up in my throat and goosebumps rising on my skin. 

She helps me finish pulling the panties up and unties the ribbons around the top, urging me silently to lift my arms up and pulling it over my head, then tying the ribbons again just tight enough to offer support, but not enough that it's too tight. She turns me around with her hands and pushes me down so I'm sitting on the bed, kneeling in the floor with the stockings in her hands and taking one foot at a time, sliding them slowly up my legs until they're fully stretched and unrolled up to my mid-thigh. She grabs the garters, attaching one side to the panties, and the other side to the stocking, then does the same to the other side. Once she's satisfied, she stands up and turns away from me, walking over to the closet and digging around again. I take the time to stand up and slip the headband with the ears over my head, then take the tail and clip it to the panties with the safety pin. She turns around again, holding a pair of short heels with a tie around the ankle, walking over to me and snapping her fingers then pointing to the bed. 

I hold the tail up and sit myself down on to the bed again, holding my feet up for her and wiggling excitedly. She doesn't immediately put the shoes on me, though. She suddenly drops them to the floor and reaches up to wiggle her nails against the soles of my feet, causing me to shriek and jerk my legs away from her. She clicks her tongue. "Uh uh. Give me your feet, darling~ How am I supposed to put your shoes on you if you take them away, hmm?"

I pout softly, but put my feet back down, shuffling back on the bed so my legs are flat on the surface of it with only my feet hanging over the edge. "Y-yes, Mistress. I'm sorry." She smiles back up at me and brings her hands up again, slowly dragging her sharp nails down my soles, starting below my toes and making their way down toward my heels, then back up again. I snort and giggle, the sheer fabric of the stockings making it far easier for her nails to glide along my skin. "Ehehehehe noooohoho! Mihihistrehehehess dohohooon't!" I manage to keep myself from pulling my feet away again, giggling and snorting softly as she creeps her way over my arches, then shriek when she suddenly digs her nails under my toes. "NOHOHOO! PLEHEHEHEEEEASE!"

She chuckles softly. "You're so touchy... I should make you wear stockings more often, sweetheart." She purrs, pulling her hands away from my feet again and sliding the shoes onto them instead. I sigh with relief and keep myself still as she ties them into ribbons around my ankles, chewing on her lower lip and eyeing me up and down when she finishes, then patting my shins. "Alright, kitten~. Time to get up and get your hair done. Sienna should be done with Karin by now." She reaches both of her hands out and I take them, smiling as she helps me to my feet, then starts dragging me off in the direction of the dining room again, the bells on my neck, tail, and ears ringing with every step.

Karin is already dressed in her outfit, a tight, white and red dress fit snugly against her figure, matching thigh-high boots and gloves, and a nurse's hat with a cross on her head. I can't help but snort a little bit. "Fitting, considering what happened when we first met." She huffs a little bit and crosses her arms and I shrug. "I don't hold it against you, don't worry~" I look around the room and chew my lip. "So where's Sienna? And what's her costume? She goin' as a Leprechaun? No she's too tall. That would have made more sense for Mistress."

I feel a jab to my ribs on both sides and yelp, jumping away from Mistress and turning around to face her with a grin. She simply narrows her eyes and repeats me with a snarky tone, before turning to look at the door. I follow her gaze and my jaw drops when Sienna walks out, knee-high leather boots and a short black-leather skirt. A tight grey t-shirt and an oversized black leather jacket cover her topside. Her hair is tied back in a tight, high ponytail. She comes closer to us and turns around, "LOST MC" on the back of her jacket in bold white letters with a skull in the center of it. She turns around and places her hands on her hips, looking over at us with a smug smirk. "Well? Whatcha think?"

I open and close my mouth a few times, eyes practically glued to her legs as all that comes out is a squeak. I hear a laugh behind me and feel a hand reach around to close my mouth. I wiggle, my bells jingling as I look between the three of them, face flushed. "You guys look great..."

"You don't look too bad yourself, kitty kitty." Karin says, walking over to me and brushing her hand against my cheek. I lean into the touch and look her over, until my eyes get locked to her chest. She purrs and leans over me, tilting my head up to look her in the eye. "Like what you see, sweetie?"

I give a slow nod and swallow hard, but a sharp whistle from Sienna jerks me back to my senses. I look over at her and she gestures to the tall chair in front of her. I come over, arms awkwardly tight to my sides as I come over and sit down in the chair, keeping my head down and staring at my lap to keep myself from staring at... any of them, really. But I feel her hands grasp the sides of my head and tilt it back. "Hold still, Jenny. With how cute your outfit is, I say we give you an equally cute hairstyle. How does a french braid sound?"

I give a little bit of a nod and shift myself as far back against the seat as I can, letting my rib-length red hair flow over the back of the seat, and melt a little bit as she starts to twist and braid my hair.

It only takes about another fifteen minutes before she's done and she whirls me around, pulling me over to the mirror at the side of the room and turns me so my back is to it, holding a smaller hand mirror up in front of me so I can see the back of my hair. My eyes light up as I look at it. "If this was a real tail, it'd be swishing behind me right now. I love it. It's so perfect~ Thank you, Lady Sienna."

She smiles down at me and kisses the top of my head, careful to avoid my ears, before pulling the mirror away and setting it off to the side. "Alright, I think we're ready to head out now, right?"

"I think so. Oh, one more thing though." Cynthia walks out of the room and comes back with a leash, coming up to me and clipping it to my collar. "There. Now we're ready to go. Shall we, ladies?"

"Yes, Mistress." We all say at once. I blink a little bit, but shrug as I'm pulled behind her towards the direction of the door.

-----------

I stretch out a bit when we finally reach the club, lifting myself up from Mistress' lap and  working my way out of the limo. I nearly trip over the curb when I step out, but Mistress quickly reaches out and helps me balance again, pulling me back onto my feet and helping me onto the curb. "Be careful. Watch your step, Jenny. Don't wanna scratch up your pretty little legs."

I feel my face flush and look away. "R-right. Thank you, Mistress."

We approach the door and the bouncer gestures for us to enter, but he grabs a hold of my arm and pulls me back when the others aren't paying attention. "You need to be careful, today. Something tells me something bad is going to happen."

I blink a little bit and tilt my head at him, but he releases my arm and I make my way inside with the others, the pounding music making me flinch a little bit, but I quickly adjust and make my way to the table. I glance around a few times, most of the people in the crowd also seemingly in costume, with what appear to be Halloween-themed cocktails. I work my way over toward the table and stop, seeing only Karin and Sienna sitting there, a pang of jealousy in my stomach when I realize where she probably is. "Busy with Kasey again?" I ask, unable to hide the bite to my words.

Karin looks up at me sadly and pats the chair beside her. "C'mere and sit with us, Jenny. She'll be back in a bit."

I shrug a little and plop down onto the chair, scooting the chair over to her side and leaning my head on her shoulder. She reaches her hand behind me and rubs circles into the small of my back, making me melt into her and slowly relax. "Thank you..."

"You're welcome, pretty kitty. Do you want a sip of my drink?"

I hum a little bit in thought, but ultimately shake my head. "N-no. Not right now, thanks. Maybe later." I turn my back to her and lean against her, nuzzling up under her chin and purring as her arms wrap around my waist and hold me close to her.

A strange prickling feeling rises on the back of my neck and I furrow my brows in confusion, doing my best not to alert Karin and Sienna as my eyes scan across the crowd. 'Someone's watching me...' My stomach twists again in a panic, eyes frantically searching through the people and trying to find the source. But I don't see anything. "Lady Karin, did Mistress talk to the workers and tell them they didn't need to watch me anymore?"

Karin shifts a bit underneath me so she can look over my head and tilts her own curiously. "Yes, she did. Why? Is something wrong?"

I shudder a little bit as the panic starts to swell more and more inside of me, but I shake it off, not wanting to alarm them. "It's nothing. Just my imagination. Ignore me. Maybe I will take a drink. Do you mind if I go get one?"

Karin shakes her head and I make my way over to the bar, unable to help beaming a bit when I see who's behind the bar. "Harper, hi!"

The woman blinks a little bit when she turns around, but smiles at me, coming over to me and leaning against the bar. "Hey, Jen. What're you up to? I didn't figure you'd be back so soon, given what happened last time you were here."

I deflate a little bit and reach my hand around behind my neck, rubbing at the back of it. "Yeah, well, I definitely didn't get away scot-free for that. I got a very... stern talking to." I sigh, deciding to leave out the other incredibly intimate details, but Harper's knowing smirk makes me squirm nervously. "Anyway, can I get a drink?"

"Did Mistress say you could?"

"No, but Karin did. Mistress is... Busy, again, with Kasey."

"Ah, I see. Alright then. Long Island Iced Tea, coming right up." She gives me another large smile and turns away from me, walking off to make my drink. 

I let out another sigh and turn around so my back is toward the bar, reaching my hand up to play with a piece of hair that had fallen free of my braid, and glancing around the room again. I feel another shiver and goosebumps rise on the back of my neck, immediately sitting up and getting alert again.

But before I get too involved, the sound of someone clearing their throat by my side makes me jump, and I turn around to face her, blinking a couple of times. She smiles sweetly at me, short black hair that drops to her shoulders, bright, cherry red lips curved upward, deep blue eyes, and a long, low-neck black dress draping over her pale skin and ending just above her ankle-high black boots.

She leans against the bar and rests her chin in her hand, twitching her head back to brush some of her hair from her face. "You're new. Don't think I've ever seen you in here before. What's your name?"

I stare at her for a few more minutes, my eyes glued to her ocean blue ones as she seemingly stares right through me, her voice layered with a thick southern-Belle accent. I quickly regain myself and shake my head, giving her a shy smile in return. "Oh, um, my name's Jennifer. And I have, actually, been here before. Just a few days ago, as a matter of fact. I'm here with Mi- er, Cynthia, Karin, and Sienna." I reach my hand out for her to shake, but quickly shake my head and pull it back, reaching back to play with my ponytail braid. "Erm, sorry. Weird..."

She laughs - a soft, melodic sound that shoots right through my body, leaving a tingly sensation in my lower belly. I chew my lower lip and she just reaches out to gently grab my wrist, taking my hand between hers and giving a soft shake. My nerves light up where she touches me, but it mostly feels like bugs crawling under my skin, though I can't quite bring myself to pull away. "My name is Krysta Annavielle. But you can just call me Krysta, or Krys. Doesn't matter to me."

I give it a polite shake, my mouth seeming to go dry as she leans in a little bit closer, her face moving a few inches away from mine. Until the *thunk* of my drink hits the bar counter. I quickly pull my hand away from her and grab the drink immediately from Harper's hand, and take a long sip from it, struggling to catch my breath.

I still feel the prickly feeling on the back of my neck and try to slyly side-eye Krysta, only to catch her eyes again. I sigh a little bit and take a deep breath, gathering up what little confidence I have and forcing a smirk onto my lips, turning to face her but leaning in between her and my drink when I do. "Do you like what you see? Otherwise, it's awfully rude to stare."

She matches my smirk with her own, effortless confidence radiating from her as she twirls a finger in one of her own strands of hair. "What would you say if I said I did?" She flicks her tongue over her lower lip and runs her eyes slowly down my body, then back up to look me in the eye. She leans in close to me again, taking her own free hand and brushing it against my cheek, her thumb tracing along the bone and down along my jaw, gently grasping it to keep me looking at her. "You look irresistible, darling. I could just devour you..."

Her blue eyes seem to glow, whether on their own or due to the lighting of the club, I can't tell. All I do know, is the longer she looks at me, the more difficult it is to pry my eyes away from her. Her hand dips lower from my jaw to my throat, fingers pressing against the pulse on my neck and gently rubbing into the spot. I can't help but melt and moan into the touch. "Wh-what... are you... doing to me...?" I struggle to get the words past my lips, head swimming.

"What do you say we go somewhere just a little more... private, darling?" She stands herself up from the bar and moves her hand from my neck to my hand, slipping it gently into hers and gripping it firmly. I force just enough willpower to look over to Harper, but she's already preoccupied by another customer. I turn my glance back toward Krysta and am immediately pulled back under whatever spell she seems to have me under. She flashes me another grin, and I glance to her teeth, trying to find any sign of fangs, only to come up empty. "I'm not a vampire, dear. I'm a witch. Like you. I just want to talk..."

I try to protest, to scream out and pull away from her, every fiber in my body screaming danger. But all I manage to do is follow behind her as she pulls me through the crowd and toward the bathrooms, managing to keep us out of sightline from Karin and Sienna as she pulls me in and shuts the door behind us.

I pant heavily and immediately try to pry her off of me, but she's stronger, my brain clouded by whatever mind control spell she has on me. She pulls me into the farthest, biggest stall, locking the door behind us and pinning me up against the wall with her body, chest pressed up against mine as her hands creep down my sides. "You have no idea how long I've been looking for you. You are a very hard person to find, Jennifer Lancaster."

A sharp, icy chill runs down my spine and my eyes widen. "H-how do you know my last name? I've never told anyone, not even them."

"Let's not worry about that right now, darling girl. Just look at me~ Focus on my eyes and let yourself relax. I don't want to hurt you... Just the opposite, actually." She takes both of her hands and places them on my cheeks, leaning in close to my face and brushing her nose against mine. "Let me take care of you..." With that, she closes the gap between us; soft, hungry lips pressing against my own and tongue flicking out to brush between. I can't find the strength to protest and open my mouth for her, letting her in and moaning helplessly as she brushes her tongue against mine, one hand reaching back to curl in my braid while the other slowly slides its way down my chest, side, and hip, resting there and squeezing gently. 

I lift my hips into her, finally succumbing fully to the effects of her spell and returning the kiss, pressing my hips up against her with a needy whimper. She grins against my mouth and moves her hand under my thigh, lifting it up and sliding herself in between my legs. The way she towers over me makes it easy for her to press her thigh up against me, grinding into the fabric between my legs.

I tilt my head back and dig my fingers into her shoulders, groaning softly as she grinds against me, but I manage to finally pry myself away from her mouth, turning away from her and squirming. "N-no... Stop... L-let me go... Ge- hnng...!" She presses her lips against my neck and I whimper softly, trying to struggle free. I close my eyes tightly and call upon what little power I can muster, calling out telepathically. 'Mistress! Karin! Sienna! Someone... help me...'

I struggle desperately against her, trying to pry myself free, slowly losing hope, until the door to the bathroom slams open. "Jennifer! Where are you!?"

"Mi-Mistress! H-help me!"

The sound of three sets of footsteps thunder through the bathroom, the door unlocking and bursting open. Krysta pulls away from me and steps back to the corner of the stall, narrowing her eyes at the three of them. My legs get weak and give out beneath me, and Cynthia quickly reaches out to catch me, holding me against her and gently stroking my hair as my body trembles. "Who are you, and what do you want with Jennifer?!"

Krysta stands up straight and puts the smug, confident look back on her face, brushing out her dress then standing with her hands on her hips. "My name is Krysta Roserade Annavielle, and I was sent here by my own Mistress to come and pick up your darling little present. She sends her best to you and extends her thanks for finding Jennifer, and has sent me to offer myself as a replacement."

"And who exactly is your Mistress, Krysta?" The bite in Karin's voice, unfamiliar, makes me shudder nervously and press closer into Mistress. Krysta simply chuckles and shakes her head. 

"I'm not at liberty to give that information, but I can assure you, she won't rest until she gets her hands on your little trophy, right there. She's gone to great lengths to find her, and if you refuse her offer..." Her voice drops and her eyes narrow, hissing out the last of her sentence. "There'll be hell to pay..."

My eyes widen as an electric shock runs through my body, and before I can stop myself, I rip myself out of Mistress' arms and approach Krysta, gripping her by the collar of her dress and pulling her down to my eye level. "You, BITCH. Is your Mistress the one who killed my family? Tell me, now!"

She looks down into my eyes, unamused, and tilts her head. "Be warned, little red, she'll do whatever it takes to make you hers. I suggest you watch your back and mind your tongue." Her face shifts from its serious expression and into a smirk, gently placing her hands on my own, before glancing behind me to the other three. "She'll be waiting for your answer."

Before anything else can be said, a sudden puff of vapor appears before me and I stumble backward, coughing uncontrollably. When the mist disappears, Krysta is no longer anywhere to be seen.

I tremble and stand there, silently fuming as I stare into the empty space where Krysta had been and clench my hands into fists. I feel a sharp heat build in my hands, tears forming in my eyes as thoughts of what had just happened, and glimpses of memories of my family flash behind them.

Three sets of strong hands place themselves on my shoulders and forearms and I slowly release the clenched fists, feeling the magic projecting from them slowly ebbing away, before turning around to hug all three of them, sobbing pathetically into Mistress Cynthia's chest.

The other two slowly back off, and Cynthia wraps her arms tightly around me, holding me against her as I cry.

------------------

The way back to the mansion is silent, as I lay across all three of their laps and rest my head in Karin's lap. Mistress runs her hands against my back, Sienna sits stiffly with her arms placed firmly over my legs, securely keeping me close to her, while Karin runs her fingers through my hair.

I'm the one who breaks the silence first. 

"I was so close... I came so close to finding out who it was. I hate this. If she'd just stayed a few moments longer, I could have forced it out of her."

"Jennifer..." Mistress starts, but I cut her off, quickly sitting up  and standing, brushing myself off as nothing but rage overcomes me.

"I was so close! And I just let her slip away! Right through my fingers, literally." I run my fingers through my hair, but a sudden turn takes me off balance and I land on my butt in the seat across from them, face buried in my hands.

"Jennifer, you have to calm down, sweetheart. Stressing yourself out isn't going to help anyone, especially not yourself."

I lean back in the chair and take several long, slow breaths through my nose and out of my mouth, before sitting up. The rage inside of me gives way to determination and I give a soft smile, my eyes wide. "You're right. You are so right. This is nothing but a setback. If she came after me once, she'll do it again. All it'll take, is a little bit of patience."

The three of them look nervously between themselves, and Sienna decides to take this time to speak herself. "Jennifer, I understand what you're feeling right now, and I get that you're frustrated, but I think tonight is more a problem than something helpful. If you hadn't been able to call out, who knows what could have happened to you."

I sigh softly and deflate a little bit, turning to look out the window. "Yeah. I guess you're right." I chew my lip. 'But I'm going to find her. I'm going to figure out who she is, and where she is, and no matter what happens, she's going to pay for everything. I swear on my own life.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After chapter notes-

So, SO sorry about how dark this chapter got. But for those of you who were capable of reading through, I appreciate you sticking with me, despite you starting this story with the idea of it being all fun and kink. Fortunately, things will calm down for a few chapters before we start reaching the end-game. I ask for your patience, and appreciate those who ask for more chapters and leave reviews, comments, and votes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935K 24.7K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...