π“π‘πž 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐀 𝐓𝐰𝐒𝐧𝐬 |...

By jiminandhisjamsx

The two richest twins of the school, the Park twins, are perfectly identical, yet totally different. The two... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 - [The Last]

Chapter 17

3.4K 196 53
By jiminandhisjamsx

Once Jimin and Y/N finished with their project for the day, she decided to go home. Since Jihoon and Jimin were fighting about who would accompany Y/N back home, their mom called a cab for her.

When she returned home she was straight-away welcomed by her uncle and dad. "Uncle!" Y/N squealed excitedly as she jumped on him, giving him a warm hug, but Y/N noticed something weird. There was a woman, she had blonde hair and brown eyes, she was really pretty, but she wasn't a Korean person. "Who are you, ma'am?" Y/N asked with a rather confused tone. Her uncle laughed as he cupped Y/N hands, that if compared to his were at least two times smaller.

"She's my soon to be wife, Alexandra! I returned to Korea because I wanted to have our wedding here."

Y/N felt so happy that his uncle had finally found someone that he decided to spend his life with, "Where are you from? Ma'am, are you American?" she asked in English, but the woman replied to her in Korea startling her.

"No, I'm from Russia, and I can speak Korean because my aunt thought me, she was Korean. Plus, I was really into K-Pop, so I'm a big fan of Korea." the woman chuckled and Y/N nodded her head, forming an 'O' shape with her mouth,

"Uncle, I'm sure you chose the right person! When is your wedding? I want to buy a nice dress for it!" she asked, feeling really excited.

"It'll be in two weeks on the 27th of September. You can bring a friend of yours, so you won't be too bored!" Y/N laughed and all of them started eating dinner together. They talked about what his uncle did in America and how he met Alexandra.

Y/N really enjoyed listening to their story, and she figured out that his wife is really full of capabilities! She speaks three languages Russian, Korean and English, she also plays the violin. She is a pretty popular violinist and she'll perform soon in Korea.

Monday, September 15th

Before school started, Y/N hoped to see Jihoon since she wanted to ask him something. To her luck, he came and saluted her, "Hi Jihoon! I have something to ask you..." he looked at her, waiting for her to speak, "Do you like music? My aunt is a violinist, she'll be playing in a really big theatre here in Seoul... can you go with me? Since my dad is going to sit with my uncle in the expensive seats and I don't want to bother them, but I still want to support my aunt." Jihoon felt so happy that Y/N asked him about that, he definitely wasn't going to let this opportunity go.

"Yes! I'm definitely going, but when is it?" he asked and she quickly took out a ticket from her pocket, handing it to Jihoon.

"It's this Wednesday and it's from 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM, I know it's a bit late and that it's right in the middle of the week, but-" Jihoon cut her off by taking the ticket from her and hugging her.

"It's alright! If it's with you I can go anywhere even at 3:00 AM, without asking anything!" she hugged him back as she smiled. Jimin was standing at the end of the hallway and he felt really offended, why was she inviting Jihoon instead of him?

Y/N and Jimin walked to science together and she asked him, "Jimin, are you free next Saturday?" he looked at her and scoffed,

"Yes, I'm free next Saturday, but why did you invite Jihoon to watch your aunt? Why him and not me?" she laughed since she had no idea Jimin would be that upset about that, but she was sure that she was going to say next would definitely make him feel better.

"Because I had two events coming up and I didn't know who to invite, so I decided to invite one of you to one and one to the other event. On that Saturday, my uncle will have his wedding, so he said I can bring a friend." Jimin suddenly forgot the upset feeling he felt before and quickly looked at Y/N with a smile. As Y/N and Jimin were sitting in their science classroom, a loud voice echoed through the room, catching everyone's attention.

"Park Jimin, Park Jihoon and Kang Mu-Yeong, to the director's office, please. Repeat, Park Jimin, Park Jihoon and Kang Mu-Yeong, to the director's office, please!" Y/N and Jimin eyed each other, looking confused. Mr. Choe also reminded Jimin that he had to go to the director's office after the announcement stopped.

Y/N gave him an encouraging smile that contrasted all the weird looks that the classmates were giving him and with that, he left. Y/N was a bit worried for him, hopefully, he was not in trouble.

"Hello, Mr. Kyeong." Jimin bowed to the director before taking a seat beside the guy who's name he assumed was Mu-Yeong. Jihoon was the last to arrive and he also sat next to Mu-Yeong, who was now sitting between the two twins.

"You may, or may not know why you have been called here. You have been summoned here because of the accident that occurred on Friday last week." Jimin felt annoyed for being called for something that he had no fault in, even though he knew that his brother would try to frame him. Jihoon grabbed the hem of his sweater as he felt nervous, he's never lied about such things, "We checked the alarm system and there was nothing wrong with it, basically, it did not just randomly go off. Someone pressed it, either on purpose or accidentally. The real reason why you guys have been called here is that according to the available footage, you guys were the only people that were not in class around the time the alarm went off. If one of you has pressed it either on purpose or accidentally, please speak now." Jimin was debating with himself, he was thinking if he should just pretend it was him and say that it was an accident, but he was too scared to get in trouble to admit it. Or if he should try to expose Jihoon, but it would be hard for anyone to believe it.

"Mr. Kyeong, I didn't want to say this but I know who it is..." Jihoon said looking down, making Jimin almost crack-up at his realistic acting. "It was Jimin, I didn't say it because I didn't want him to get in trouble..." the director turned his gaze to Jimin and looked at him suspiciously.

"Director, it was not me. Believe it or not, it was Jihoon. Because of some personal matters, Jihoon tried to frame me." Jimin wasn't nervous and his face showed it. He wanted to display his calmness for the director. On the other hand, Jihoon kept gulping and looking nervous, he was a good actor, but the only thing he can't do is hide his nervousness.

"Jihoon, is your brother saying the truth?" he eyed Jihoon intensely, searching for sincerity in his eyes, but Jihoon looked down to avoid him. "Jihoon? Can you please answer, you are making me think your brother is being honest!"

"It's true! Even I saw Jimin pressing the alarm button near the washroom!" Mu-Yeong said as he pointed at Jimin with his eyes shut tightly, but Jimin didn't show any form on nervousness. Jimin chuckled as he remembered how Jihoon bribed this poor and innocent kid.

(Flashback 12th September, 5 minutes before the alarm went off)

Jihoon exited the class and went to refill his water bottle. He stopped filling it up half-way, and when he was about to press the alarm button located in the centre hallway, he saw Mu-Yeong standing near the printer. Jihoon was this trimester's basketball captain, and because Mu-Yeong also attended basketball they knew each other. He smirked as an idea popped up in his mind before he approached his teammate, "Hi, Mu-Yeong! I remember you wanted to be our member, right? But sadly Sung-Joon got picked instead of you, that way making you a 'reserve' in case someone got hurt during the game..." Mu-Yeong eyed his captain suspiciously and waited for him to go on. "I'll make sure that you'll be part of our team for this tournament." Mu-Yeong's face lit up as Jihoon's smirk stayed pasted on his face, "All you need to do, is make sure that if anyone asks you about the alarm that will go on soon, it's Jimin. No questions, just yes or no." Jihoon waited for the innocent boy to reply,

"Yes! But what if I get in trouble?" the boy from the Junior year looked down, knowing that what he was doing is wrong, but Jihoon placed his hand on his shoulder, smiling. The junior got scared at the guy's bipolarity, he's always so kind, generous and honest when they play basketball, but what the hell is this?

"You won't have to worry about that either because I'll make sure no one will come to know. In case someone does find out though, I'll take full responsibility, admitting about my bribery. This is a promise that I'm not making as a two-faced kid who seems nice but is actually a scumbag, this is a promise as the honest and kind captain you've known since you were in freshman. I hope you won't stop seeing me as your well-respected captain after this, just know I have a reason as to why I'm doing all of this..." the younger boy nodded and left. He trusted his captain because if Captain said he has a reason, then he really has one.

Jimin who was inside the toilet all this time chuckled as he felt this surreal-like feeling of betrayal. 'Why the hell does he try to keep his integrity and honesty when he's already lost it all?' he thought to himself before washing his hands and getting out of the toilet. 'Poor that junior-guy, he really believes his captain as if they are pirates..." he stared at himself in the mirror bitterly as he laughed...

To be continued...

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1.4K 17
" What is this ? "Everyone was confused with the situation. " Things like that only exist in storybooks. This can't be real." >> Do you want to know...
57K 539 60
A DD Osama love story Read to find out more Out Now βœ… 18+ some mature content
109K 3.3K 44
y/n, she doesn't know that she is Jin's little sister. And BTS's Jin, knows that he has a little sister. She was a big fan of BTS, die-hard fan but w...
76.7K 2.9K 23
Rewritten - "I should be mad at her but this heart that is supposed to be hard as a metal unknowingly melt and become familiar at her." "This heart o...