The Under Boss's Ballerina [1...

By cocopuffandheroine

-COMPLETE- [09. 10. 20. - 03. 06. 21] Angelo Giovanni had eyes for a certain fiery black haired beauty. No ma... More

warning
Copyright
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilogue (part one)
Epilogue (part two)
Epilogue (extended)
Epilogue (bonus)
Epilogue (bonus II)
this story is being rewritten

15

14.6K 563 170
By cocopuffandheroine

So  wattpad is maybe glitching or something people say they cant read this part and vote or comment so I had to delete this chapter and then am publishing this a second time, so all of y'all can read it. Lost y'all vote and comments and fun. Lol.

Make sure to drop a heart and a star.

WARNING!!!

This chapter contains streamy sexual inter course. Any reader comfortable or unwilling to read that may skip the last part of the chapter and I assure you y'all won't be missing nothing.

PS: my day just got shitter. God take the wheel.

I don't ever classify myself as a jealous or territorial person.

Or given at any circumstances I wouldn't think or say I am person that gets jealous easily.

Sure I have my fare share of temperamental issue and ego and pride but I am not a jealous person.

Or so I'd like to think.

But as of this moment, my feelings confuse me.

Even though I am sitting beside the man dressed in a light grey blue two piece suit with my legs crossed his free hand resting over my exposed thigh, I cannot help but feel the green emotion toward the lady 'friend' of theirs reaching out for him after every two or five seconds.

I've been counting.

I find it difficult to divert my eyes from Angelo right hand that held the caffé espresso cup after lunch while her one hand rested on his fore arm the other on her chest, talking in rapid French as if I didn't catch a goddamn word coming out of her mouth.

A maid asked if I wanted espresso, with a small wave of my hand I declined and focused on the golden haired, women talking to Angelo as if he was entitled to her in somehow.

"Pour être honnête, tu me manques Angelo.  Vous ne visitez plus la France- " She said in a whiny voice shaking her head, removing her hand from his forearm.

(To be honest, I miss you Angelo. You don't visit France anymore-)

Angelo chuckled shaking his head and sipped his coffee, draining the shot of espresso.

Of course you missed him. I think mentally. What's not to miss about all that?

The thought makes me scoff and roll my eyes.

Blaire was seated across from me and the glare she was throwing at Anne was enough to silently let me know that she was planning murder.

"Il me semble presque que vous avez complètement oublié le plaisir que nous avions!" Anne gushed ending her sentence with a giggle.

(It almost seems like to me that you absolutely forgot about the fun we used to had!)

"Absolument pas.  Je me souviens bien de notre plaisir, Anne." Angelo nodded thoughtfully with a smirk gracing the corner of his lips.

(Absolutely not. I remember our fun just right, Anne.)

This is it.

I've had it.

I've successfully sat through this brunch for the sake of family but now this was just too much.

Too much.

I get up abruptly making Angelo's hand drop from my thigh making him look up at me as I placed my napkin in the chair, indicating I'll be back.

"Tadpole?" He asked with a frown.

"I'll be back with the strawberries." I announce with a spurious smile and leave the table making my way inside the house and into the main kitchen.

What a disaster. I think to myself as I grab the edges of the kitchen island and sigh.

Angelo after our heated and not so romantic coition, announced that it will he a family brunch.

I wasn't made aware that a family 'friend' will also be joining us from France.

Who had a not so friendly history with Angelo and she made sure to gush about it at every chance in the lunch table.

Blaire and I didn't get a chance to talk to each other but I am hoping that we would stay long enough so we can have a chat over a tub of ice cream and tell her how much I hate Mademoiselle Anne Beaumont.

She can go fuck whatever Italian dick she wants but she just leaves mine alone.

I aggressively grab the bowl of strawberries and place it on the wooden tray and add the small bowl of melted dark and milk chocolate dips on the tray to carry it outside.

And I almost succeed. Almost.

"Ariel!" Anne shrieks when I almost collide with her.

Jesus, I hate how weird my name sounds in French.

Ew.

"Anne." I smile. "Almost didn't see you there."

She smiles at me in an almost mean way picking a strawberry from the bowl and biting into the juicy goodness.

"Something tells me you will be seeing me a lot after today, chéri." She mocks me in her French accent. "Still playing whore and master I see."

Now I wish I had Blaire's hit it to hurt it temper.

I would've punched her on her perfect nose.

I've never played whore and master with Angelo.

It was consensual no strings attached sexual activity between two adults who messed up on the way.

I've never been Angelo's or anybody's whore.

I smile at her. "Still trying to procure the same dick, I see."

Her cheeks turn red, but I don't loose my smile.

Damn, I wish I had Blaire to back me up with more creative ways to shut her up.

There are some people you can't just stand. She is one of them.

You can't just stand Anne.

For example, you just can't!

Balancing the tray on my one hand, I snatch the half eaten strawberry from her hand.

Those are mine.

I love strawberry and so Alyssa especially got these Mexican strawberries for me.

At least that's what she mentioned before she left the lunch table patting my  shoulder.

Love getting pampered every now and then.

"C'était censé être à moi, ma chérie." I say dropping the half eaten fruit on the kitchen floor.

(This was supposed to be mine, sweetheart.)

"Et je n'aime pas vraiment que les gens touchent mes affaires." I add with my flattering smile.

(And I don't really like people touching my stuff)

That was a waste of damn good strawberry and maybe rude my part.

But think about it.

She's been fingerings Anglo and Roman at once like no body's dad's business.

Anne's red cheeks turned even more red when I squash the fruit using the toe of my heels, eyes boring into her baby blue ones.

"You think Angelo will settle for a whore?" She spats making me frown.

"Angelo Giovanni would never settle down with a fucking whore who sells her body to please pathetic men-" She added, her true feeling toward me showing.

She never liked me anyway and did I ever say or do anything mean to her?

Nope.

Plus she needs to add some more to her insult book.

"Well, that's sad for you, isn't it?" I retort, trying a bit of sarcasm. "Poor thing."

I don't stretch the cat mouse bickering anymore as I walk out of the kitchen leaving a bewildered and fuming Anne behind me and walk into the outdoor sitting arrangement placed especially for this lunch.

After the main meal the elders, Alyssa, Donna Coralyn, Don Marcus went up to his study to share their coffee leaving us here to 'catch up'

I don't know what everybody was catching up, but I was catching up some severe nausea.

I place the tray on the middle of the table and take a seat on my chair after retrieving my napkin.

"Where's Anne?" Angelo asked placing his hand back on my thigh and grabbing a strawberry from the bowl dipping it into the dark chocolate.

"Why, you seem too keen about her whereabouts." I say, my voice low as I place my napkin on my lap.

"Why don't you go find your where your precious Anne is?" I add not bothering to look up at him starring down at me.

"Tadpole." He warns.

"What?" I ask frowning, finally facing him

Sighing he shook his head and popped the juicy fruit in his mouth.

"So you two gonna pretend that nothing on this table happened?" Blaire broke the uncomfortable silence looming over between the four of us.

Yes, thank you babe.

"Blaire." Roman warned placing his phone face down. "Quiet."

No. Roman, you be quiet.

"Oh, you shut the fuck up." She yelled at the Don. "There is a limit and time and place for being insulted and this..." She gestures at the whole table arrangement "Was neither and I've had enough."

"Blaire, enough!" Roman barks.

"Fuck you." She said. "And fuck him!" She pointed at Angelo. "Fuck you both coward cunts for acting like how a mouthy bitch groping your dicks was the most normal thing ever."

"Why are you so childish?" Roman asks turning to face her, a frown resting on his face.

You know what?

Don't stop Blaire.

Yell louder. I think mentally.

"Oh, I am childish?" She places her hand on her chest mocking Anne. "Monsieur, you haven't seen childish-"

"This is it." Roman sighs in vanquish. "I am done." He drops his napkin on the table before getting up leaving, buttoning his suit jacket in the process.

"Yes, Walk away Roman." She shouts from her chair, hands gripping both the arm rests. "Walk away every time we need to address an issue. Bastard."

Turning Blaire grabs a handful of berries popping one whole in her mouth, chewing with a purpose.

I pick a luscious one out of the pile and dip the juicy goodness in melted chocolate and bring it to my lips biting the chocolate coated surface.

Both me and Blaire enjoy the fruit not bothered by Angelo's presence.

He too after a moment sighs and leaves.

"Are you and Roman having troubles?" I ask.

"Oh we will be definitely having troubles after this." Blaire says. "I'm not gonna let this go so easy. We maybe just fucking but that doesn't give him a right to treat  me like a juvenile nut case on parole."

"This is so much, stupid." I say grabbing another berry. "I've never liked Anne and trust me the feelings mutual."

"You've met miss I am so posh that you feel like dirt  before?"

"Yep." I agree. "I met her first time when Angelo and I just started...we weren't like this before it was just pure physical needs being satisfied thingy. She called me a servant the first day she saw me, I ignored it and then the next day she saw me at the club again, I was ordering a drink after my shift and she made some comments that I didn't like and I replied that she had no reason to be salty with me because I wasn't fucking her dad-" I shrug. "One sentence turned into two and I left the premise not wanting to pick up a fight."

"It's not wrong if a fight breaks out as a result of you trying to defending yourself." Blaire says.

Maybe it's true but I am not a violent person.

I try to avoid it even though sometimes I can't but let some words slip that I very much mean.

"Anyways so she left to her croissant country after that and the second time I saw her was just before Angelo and I's-" I say.

Blaire nods.

"We were going at pretty weird rate at that moment, Angelo was all over me, I was all over the man, it was a mess...now that I think." I sigh.

"So that's the third time I saw her and she was still stuck on calling me master's pet, a whore and blah blah blah." I shrug. "She's immature."

"She's stupid is what she is." Blaire says. "And has zero respect for woman kind if she thinks fondling men in presence of their consort is an act of friendship."

I shrug. "It's probably normal for her."

"Well, it's not normal for me or your or their mothers, she needs to see what's normal for who and what action of her is making who uncomfortable in the process."

I nod.

Blaire rarely talks sense. This is one of those rare moments.

"I doubt the friend term goes too long for the three of them." Blaire retorts.

"You have no idea." I mumble shaking my head.

Anne graces us with her presence once more, looking more calm and happy then she was in the kitchen.

"Did the men left?" She asked.

"Roman and Angelo is in Roman's office if that's what you're asking." Blaire says with an eye roll.

"Did anybody tell you you're too rude for your position?" Anne asked narrowing an eye at her.

"Did anybody tell you that you're talking too much for your place, Anne?" I ask turning to her. "You're a guest to this family, please behave like it."

"Oh, we'll see who's a guest, Ariel." She mocks with a snort.

"Oh, that we definitely will." Blaire retorts.

"Va trouver tes amis." She added putting extra effort in the tes amis.

(Go find your friends)

"Parfois, je me sens si mal pour mes amis.  Ils auraient pu faire tellement mieux." Anne says with a shake of her head sighing.

(Sometimes, I feel so bad for my friends. They could've done so much better.)

"I know right." Blaire says. "I feel bad for them too."

After Anne leaves fuming and cussing us in French about how low life whores we were in the name of women, Blaire and I talk some more over the bowl of strawberry and melted chocolate before a maid announces that it was time to leave.

Blaire and I get up at the same time and follow the dressed women toward the main exit where two sports cars were parked.

Angelo and Roman said their goodbyes to their parents, I hugged Alyssa who kissed both my cheeks and give Donna Coralyn a hug, kiss the back of Don Marcus's hand as per tradition.

"It was nice having you, Ariel." Donna Coralyn says, standing in the protective cocoon of her husband's arm.

"Thank you for having me." I smiled.

"Well you should come over more." She pouts. "All Blaire does is eat and sleep and repeat. I swear she steals my snacks on purpose."

"I do not!" Blaire says fake gasping. "How could you."

"Well you do." Donna Coralyn accuses pouting. "I know you do. You stole my pudding that day."

"It was good pudding!" Blaire hugs the petite woman. "You so cute. I love stealing your food."

Alyssa hugged me one last time before she hugged Blaire patted her cheeks adoringly.

"Where will you be staying, Anne?" Alyssa asks when a third car, an SUV gets parked at the back of Roman and Angelo's car.

"At my father's pent house, Miss Giovanni." She smiled, a purse in the crook of her arm and gave a wave turning back and walking toward her SUV before the black vehicle pulled away.

"She's so- mean." Coralyn complained. "Like- why? Respect the people hosting you for God's sake."

Even she doesn't like Anne.

And there isn't a person who the former Donna doesn't like.

"Mama." Roman admonished.

"Go on." Blaire hissed at him. "Why don't you describe one-oh-one reason to love Anne to your mama."

"It's parenting gone wrong, biscuit." Alyssa sighs. "Anyway."

Roman glares at the girl silently as she pays her goodbye to the family.

After I slip onto the passenger seat of the white McLaren, I wave the family one last goodbye as Angelo pulls out of the driveway.

It takes us two minutes to circle the estate and get into the dirt road when Angelo downs the roof of the car.

The evening air whips on my face as I slide the rubber band off my hair freeing the bubblegum pink curls shaking my head, letting my hair breathe and dance about in the late afternoon breeze.

God, the air feels good. I think.

"You look gorgeous." I hear.

"I know." I reply without looking at him.

Kiss my ass, Giovanni. I think mentally.

His audacity leaves me spellbound in so many places.

He knows what happened and yet he's acting so damn normal like Anne didn't almost suck his dick during lunch.

"Are you mad at me, baby?" He asks reaching for my hand but I move mine away.

I'm going to be petty because I have 206 petty bones in my body.

"Now, we are going to be petty, are we?" He asks.

I don't answer.

"Stop being fucking childish, Ariel." He rasps.

"Oh I am childish, aren't I?" I ask turning to face him from the lovely scenery outside.

"I am childish because I refuse to acknowledge you and you're the mature one because you let your friend fondle you while I was sitting right beside you."

Angelo looks at me like I've lost my marbles.

He can look at me however the fuck he wants.

I turn away and focus on the fields we pass before we hit the highways and finally stop in front of the building.

I don't wait for Angelo to open my door or anything.

I get down from the car and inside the building, toward the private elevator, aware of Angelo at my heels as I press the codes to take us up.

The elevator ride between us is silent.

I don't want to talk to him.

I just want go to bed and sleep it off.

"Ariel." Angelo calls behind me as I step out of the elevator and loose my heels by the foyer along with my shoulder bag.

"Ariel." He calls again, which results in me ignoring him once again.

How dare he calls me childish after how cuddly and friendly and touchy he's been acting with his previous sex buddy.

I perfectly get what's before me shouldn't bother me.

But what's before me if happens in front of me, bothers me call me stupid or petty.

"Ariel, that's enough!" Angelo roared grabbing my hand and turning me abruptly so I face him.

"I expect an answer when I fucking address you, tadpole." He rasps.

"There is no reason for you to be jealous." He says, his dark eyes boring into mine, angry.

"I am not jealous." I spat.

"You're acting like a five fucking year old." He yells. "What is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with you?" I yell back.

"What do you want huh?" He asks grabbing both of my upper arms in his iron grip, jerking my body close to him.

"What do you want? Don't want me, can't stand somebody wanting me, Won't live with me me won't let anybody living with me, what the fuck do you want, Ariel?" He asks, pupils dilated.

Angelo angry turns me on, big time.

Even if I am mad at him, can't stand him at the moment, his eyes does things to even.

Being on my last nerve, he still manages to make me soak down there.

"I want you to fuck me to sleep." I whisper, my body reacting in exact opposite ways then my brain as I look him in the eyes.

Angelo inhales deeply, his nostrils flaring. "You want me to fuck you to sleep, baby?" He rasps.

"Yes." I challenge.

Angelo doesn't wait a second to unzip his fly and turn me around, press my front against the wall, flick my dress up so it bunches around my waist, pulling my lace panties aside and sliding his hard girth into my warm wet heat.

"Is this what you want, tadpole?" He asks wrapping my hair around his wrist and pulling my head back so he can see me. "You want me to fuck the jealousy out of you?"

"I am not-" I gasp as Angelo roughly pulls out and pushes in, rotating his hips. "I am not, jealous."

"You don't have anything to be jealous about." He rasps picking up his pace placing a wet kiss on my mouth as my palms slap on the wall desperately holding on to whatever. "You're mine. This is mine, sí? This cunt is mine."

"Yes." I rasp feeling his girth leave me and fill me at a lovely pace, draining me and filling me at the same time. In. Out.

In. Out.

"I need you to say it, Ariel." He whispers against my cheek, his hot breath fanning my cheeks. "Say it."

"This cunt is yours, Angelo." I whisper before his lips meet mine, slow and sensual.

And you are mine. I repeat mentally.

I taste the strawberry, the dark chocolate, the nicotine on him as his pace inside me slows down into more passionate deep strokes.

I moan into his mouth as his free hand roam around my body, my waist, my stomach, the valley between my breast, cupping my breast one at a time as he fucks me painfully slow.

"Oh, Angelo." I moan when we break away from the kiss. "Oh, fuck." I cry leaning my head against his chest as his grip on my hair loosens, and both of the large palms cup my heavy breast, running the thumbs over the stoned nipples.

"Angelo." I cry as I feel him throb and pulse inside me.

"Hush baby." He whispers. "Take it."

"Make me cum!" I demand my left hand leaving the wall and finding the sensitive nub as I start to rub desperate for a release.

Angelo slaps away my hand, groaning, before lacing our fingers together and placing them on the wall.

His pace still painfully slow and he's achingly deep.

"Oh, Lord!" I moan feeling as if I could rip hairs from my own head from the delaying of my orgasm.

"Cum with me, baby." He whispers against my cheek, as he pushes abruptly deeper making my inside muscle snuggle him, throbbing, pulsing inside me.

Ready to drench me with his arousal.

Angelo let's out an almost inaudible moan. "Fuck. I am close."

"Yes." I cry out meeting his thrust by lifting off my hips. "Please."

Angelo sighs when I meet his pace slow and sensual bringing each other close to our release.

"Jesus, Baby." He sighs, his head dropping, resting against the wall, hands pulling me even more closer to himself as I feel him swell inside me, my legs numbing.

We ride out our high together taking a moment to get our breathing going.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asks placing a kiss on the corner of my chin, my body still sandwiched between him and the wall.

"Yes." I rasp. "You needed to-"

"Fuck you to sleep, yes." He huskily says, I feel him harden against my behind again. "Let's go up and I'll precisely do that  tadpole."

I smile pushing myself away from the wall after Angelo distances himself from my quivering body.

I jog upstairs, hastily open the bedroom door, Angelo slips inside behind me, kicks the door shut and slips my dress off my body along with my lace padded bra, pulls my panties roughly to one side causing the lace to rip before he slides inside again, making me moan as he hoists me up against the door.

I wrap my legs around his waist, his mouth on my breasts, teasing, licking, sucking, nibbling before he picks up his monstrous pace again.

Hard, fast, rough, mean- fucking me.

"This is what you need?" He rasps. His longer then normal hair a mess. "You need the reassurance fucked into you, baby?"

I moan my hands digging into his shoulder, his mouth latched on to the crook of my neck marking me, his cock pulsing inside me.

"I'm going to fuck fuck the juvenile out of you, baby." He hisses pushing his hips harder, rotating them making my eyes roll back as I grab on to him for dear life.

Angelo pulls out of me making me cry from the empty feeling and walks us to bed dropping me on the surface he braces his knee on the edge, pulls my legs around his waist slamming balls deep inside.

Crying out, I grab the bedsheets with both fists, back arching up with need and want as Anglo fuck me.

Really fucks me.

Inside and out. His mouth on my breasts, his hands kneading my ass, cock red, angry throbbing inside me, filling me and leaving me empty as I cry out over and over again from the tremor of orgasms that rip through me throughout the evening and into the night.

Until, I fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 10.5K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
402K 8.2K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...
205K 4.3K 54
She's a girl with a powerful family. He's a guy who runs his own mafia. So why do they have anything to do with each other? Why does he have to be he...
566K 8.6K 40
''I hate the way I'm a slut for you'' Him? A heartless member of the Italian mafia known for loving attention from women. Rumored to have never slept...