30 Days With You (Ian Somerha...

wonderless_A tarafından

This story follows the Fictional journey of a 22 year old woman named Veronica who's life is about to change... Daha Fazla

30 Days With You: The Moment That Changed Everything
Chapter 1: Veronica Who?
Chapter 2: See You Soon, Darling
Chapter 3: What I've Been Missing...
Chapter 4: The Read-Through
Chapter 5: Long Day Ahead
Chapter 6: You Must Be Veronica. Nice To Meet You.
Chapter 7: Dressing Room Tours...
Chapter 8: Need For Megan
Chapter 9: Break Time, Interview and Group Scene
Chapter 10: Enough Internet For A Day...
Chapter 11: Cast Promo
Chapter 12: On Set In Five
Chapter 13: Day Off? Play On.
Chapter 14: A Secret. I Know...
Chapter 15: Worth It
Chapter 16: Delena or Damegan?
Chapter 17: Just Good Friends...
Chapter 18: Paul, This Is Alex. Alex, This Is Paul.
Chapter 19: Caught Up
Chapter 20: Nothing's Wrong...
Chapter 22: Costume Shopping-Part One
Chapter 23: Costume Shopping-Part Two
Chapter 24: Give Me Love
Chapter 25: You're Welcome...
Chapter 26: I Have An Eternity
Chapter 27: Surprise!
Chapter 28: Happy Hallo-Birthday-Ween
Chapter 29: Let's Party
Chapter 30: One More Gift
Chapter 31: Let Me Show You...
Chapter 32: Bonus Video Shooting
Chapter 33: Busted
Chapter 34: Sweet Dreams, Love
Chapter 35: No Can Do...
Chapter 36: Love, Ian&Veronica
Chapter 37: Tell Me You Love Me...
Chapter 38: Last Episode and Band Drama
Chapter 39: His Lost. Our Gain.
Chapter 40: Don't You Go
Chapter 41: Safe, Sane, And Honest
Chapter 42: Edge Of Tonight
Chapter 43: Off To Florida
Chapter 44: Family Reunion
Chapter 45: Meet The Somerhalders
Chapter 46: All Through The Night
Chapter 47: What'up Sacramento?
Chapter 48: #Premiere
Chapter 49: A Night Out-Part One
Chapter 50: A Night Out-Part Two
Chapter 52: Through The Lens
Chapter 53: You're Ready
Chapter 53: Take Me Home
Epilogue

Chapter 21: Blame It On His Acting Skills...

2.2K 72 9
wonderless_A tarafından

The day wasn't over yet, and even though the moment got a little sad, I tried to fix it. But there was a knock on the door when I tried to speak. Ian came back to sense and patted my thigh lightly for me to get off of him. He picked me up and settled me on his spot on the couch.

When he opened the door I could hear Paul's voice, but he couldn't see me.

"You are not gonna believe what just happen." He said entering the room. He looked overly excited but his face became surprised when he saw me. "Oh! Veronica. Uh...didn't knew you were here." He said. "Julie's looking for you."

I stood up. "That'd be my cue." I said walking out. Paul had his back against Ian and I so Ian took the chance to hold my hand and give it a squeeze as I was passing by.

I went looking for Julie and found her on set, watching the last scenes and approving them.

"Veronica! I was looking for you. I went to your dressing room but you weren't there but I found Paul, did he sent you here?"

"Yeah. What's up?" I asked.

"We need to talk...but not here." She said and immediately made her way to her office, with me close behind her.

Once we were settled, she started talking on a very serious professional manner.

"So, as you know," she said. "we are almost done filming."

I know oh too well, I thought.

"But, Megan's story with the rest of the characters, or Damon mostly, has been intensifying." She said, making it obvious the last scene with Megan and Damon where they kiss and.... such.

Sure, if that's how to wanna call it, I thought.

"Now, in my opinion, we can't just have a character who is as close to the rest of the characters just...vanish." She said, pointing out I was only going to be here until the end of this episode. But her face suggested otherwise. I gave her a nod that said 'go on' and she did.

"So I was thinking that Megan needs to have some sort of closure." She said. "And for that, were gonna need you for a third episode."

My mind was loading....

My eyes opened wide once that piece of information was analyzed and understood by my brain.

Julie noticed and started talking on a way that felt like she was trying to calm me down.

"Now, we don't know if it's going to be the whole episode or just like three scenes. 'Cause, you know, Megan haven't brought Bonnie back so, that's one. Then there's the Bonnie/Megan bonding. And the Damon/Megan goodbye." She said. "But we might want to add some more stuff, it all depends on what the company thinks of the new episodes and, since they don't see them until they're released, we can't make a move until then. So consider yourself on hold." She finished.

All I heard from what she said was 'third episode' and 'more stuff'. And that was enough for me to have the widest smile I could manage all the way to Ian's dressing room, hoping Paul was gone by now, because I had no plans on stopping my intentions.

I didn't even knock when I got to Ian's dressing room door. Just like he has done a thousand times to me, I opened the door, which straddled him a bit, but he calmed down once he saw my frame walking towards him rather quickly.

"You found Jul-?" He started saying before I took his face in my hands and smashed my lips onto his.

I felt his muscles tense in surprise, but he started kissing me back with as much need as I was. His laptop quickly moved aside from his lap and his hands went to my sides. His lap wasn't empty for too long. I positioned my knees on either side of him and moved my hands to his hair while his hands traveled up and down my back. I could hear him moaning whenever I pulled on his hair or rocked my hips against him. I pulled away from him when breathing was in order.

"What was that for?" He asked with a smile on his face and panting. I sat on his lap, still facing him and my hands fell down to his jumping chest, where I could feel his strong and fast heart-beat. "I mean," He said, trying to fix it with one of his irresistible smirks. "I don't mind. But I would like to know what got you so happy all of a sudden."

"Well... we're almost done filming." I said and Ian's face became serious again. A brought his face back up with my finger below his chin. "But Megan needs closure." I said matter of factually. His face light up with curiosity.

"So... a third episode is in order?" He asked.

"We still don't know if it will be as much scenes as the others but... I'm on hold." I said, using Julie's words.

"Good enough for me." He said while bringing his face to mine, connecting our lips together. He smiled into the kiss, understanding the fact that we still had some more time to enjoy together.

-x-

After break, we were shooting some minor scenes of close-ups or face-shots so we were all just hanging out on the sets while some of them worked. When they were done, they came back and another group went to shot and so on.

Right now, Paul, Kat, Alex, Candace, Ian and I were chatting on the Salvatore living room set, since the rest were somewhere else shooting. Candace started making a behind the scenes video with her phone.

"Ladies and gentlemen," she said to her phone. "have you ever wondered, what does the cast of The Vampire Diaries do to entertain themselves on set? Well," she said very elegantly and flipped the phone over to us, where I was teaching Paul how to do the cup song trick without a cup. "if you have, here's your answer."

I was sitting on one of the couches in front of a coffee table and Paul was sitting on the floor, facing me beside Alex, who was helping me teach him the technique. I did it once and Paul tried to repeat it afterwards. After his epic fail I was doing it step by step, with him repeating my every move. After that I did it all without stoping and then it was his turn. He started doing it but failed mid way and got frustrated.

"But it's the cup song! Where's the cup!?" He asked in frustration making us all laugh.

"You don't need one for this version!" I responded as loud as he spoke before.

"It doesn't make sense!!" He said with more frustration which made us all explode with laughter. Alex got up from her spot and stood behind Paul, taking his hands on hers and guiding them through the steps at normal speed. I joined him and we finished together. Once it was done everyone started cheering like we were watching a game and our favorite team won. We started laughing like crazy and Alex spoke to the camera in between laughs.

"It's like helping a baby to walk!" She said over the laughs.

The laughter died down a bit and Candace spoke to Ian.

"Your turn!" She said. At those words, Ian's smile turned into a face that said 'are you crazy?' and he simply said 'hell no!' while making it look like he was going to leave which made us all join together in laughter again.

Candace finished the video as Nina walked to us.

"Guys! Halloween is coming up and Julie said something about a party." She said taking a seat beside Candace. Alex looked more excited than the rest. She clapped her hands together and got everyone's attention.

"Oh great!" She said. "Then we could have a double party?"

"Double party? For what?" Paul asked her.

"Veronica's birthday. Duh." She said like it was the most obvious thing. "Didn't she told you guys?"

Then all eyes were on me as if asking for an explanation.

"It didn't really came up." I said as an excuse.

"Well I'm glad it did now." Said Candace. "I suppose it's gonna be a costume party right?" She asked Nina and she nodded. "Great! Then well have a Halloween party with a birthday cake and sing for Veronica. It'll be fun." She said the last part as if trying to convince us.

-x-

After the minor scene shooting, Ian and I went to shot the scene when Damon takes Megan to the wine cellar thingy.

When they called 'Action' Ian opened the door to the room that was even less visible now without all the candles I was suppose to lay around later. I looked around, familiarizing with the place and Ian looked like he has being there a thousand times.

"Secluded location. As suggested." He said with a smirk.

"More like 'unknown' location." I said pointing out the place was almost in the middle of nowhere.

"Well... for Kai at least." He said. He kept talking as I laid my things down and got ready. "Anyways... Make yourself at home. But... Wine's off limits missy." He spoke sarcastically as if he were speaking to an underaged. I just rolled my eyes at him and continued on my work.

He was about to walk out, but stopped on the doorway. He hesitated a bit as if he were trying to hold himself to say something but then decided 'what the hell' and looked back at me.

"Just promise me one thing." He said to get my attention and he continued speaking once he got it. "Don't die." He said sincerely.

I looked at him for a couple of seconds before answering with a 'you too' before he gave a half smile and walked out.

"Cut!"

Everything was quiet after that for a few seconds until Ian popped his head out the door with a wide smile and looked directly at the cameras which set the whole crew, myself included, on a laughing fit.

-x-

It was time for the final scene of the episode and last scene to shoot.

I was in Megan's room at the Salvatore residence putting the bag of candles away when they called 'Action'. Ian walked in and I kept my back to him.

"Look who can't stay away now. I'm gonna have to tell Elena on you." I said sarcastically with a smirk.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about-" he said until I interrupted him.

"I'm afraid Stefan beat you to it." I said while turning towards him. I continued talking on a more enthusiastic tone. "But I could use the distraction. By all means, continue." I said. He chuckled and walked closer to me.

"Then I can't lecture you on the nature of people wanting what they can't have." He said sarcastically going down the steps on the room

"Don't think so.." I said.

"Well, then I'll skip to the real reason why I'm here." He said. By now he was right beside me, but not as close as I would want him to be. "In the beginning, I doubted you. I thought you were gonna pull an 'Elijah' on us." I looked at him confused as if I've never heard that name before. "Long story. Not the point." He said and I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "The point is, that I didn't trusted you. And, if it weren't for your real last name, you'd be dead by now."

"Charming" I said.

"You didn't let me finish." He answered in defense and took one tiny step closer to me. "You proved yourself to be on our side and maybe killing you is not at the top of my 'to do' list." he finished.

"How can you, from all people, say that and not feel like you're about to lose your mind?" I said, recycling old dialogue from the past episode. He chuckled.

He took another step closer and we were now closer enough for me to feel his warmth. "Maybe I already lost it."

Our eyes met for a split second and they wouldn't look away. I was looking forward to finally be able to share a kiss with him in front of everybody. Even if it was for the cameras. I gotta admit it felt really nice to have his lips in contact with mine without worrying about our surroundings. The kiss started off soft but urgent. It slowly developed into a passionate kiss when he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, which I had no trouble with.

We started to breathe louder but neither of us dared to pull away. His hands were traveling all over my back, down to my hips and back up, his hands moved like a true expert through my body. It was clear it wasn't the first time he did that to me. But we'll just blame it on his acting skills...

He started walking towards the bed which made me hold on to his neck while walking backwards. Everything was dead quiet on set when we reached the bed and I laid down, with Ian falling on top of me and resuming the kiss. My legs instantly wrapped around Ian's waist and his hands started going all the way down to my thighs, slightly grinding on me once and letting a groan escape from his mouth. I took a hold on his jacket and pushed it backwards, trying to free him from the leather fabric. He got a hold on it himself, broke the kiss for two seconds to take off the jacket and came down crushing into me.

His lips went down to my neck and I took his head in my hands and tangled my fingers on his hair, pulling it slightly and moaning silently when Ian bit my neck seductively just for doing it...it wasn't even in the script.

I started pulling on his shirt to reveal his back and was successful until the director said 'Cut!'

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

37.3K 3.1K 13
The first book in the Veronica Marshall Series. Veronica Marshall is your average run of the mill twenty-five year old woman. Except that she is...
1.3K 26 49
Every time night falls, the city always lights up the dark streets with lively city lights. The usual boring life that we were always live in, wonder...
5.4M 184K 46
Veronica Cruz has been through hell and back. After disconnecting with the world two years ago to be at the side of her dying mother, she's left alon...
470K 5.4K 77
(Y/n) + Ian Somerhalder / Damon Salvatore Requests remain open! (Females pronouns unless requested or specified). Enjoy! x