The Secerts and the Obivous (...

By Nightlara

(Inspired by "3 Secrets" A Jamilams book) What happens when a couple of people with secerts go to the sam... More

John Laurens
Alexander Hamilton
Thomas Jefferson
the meet up
The Spy and the Assassin
The mission
Missing
kidnapped
BLACK FLAME!?
2 days
"Someone, please, Help"
the rescue mission
The hospital
The schuylar sisters
Hallucination and Shared Dreams
Classes and bullies
Not a chapter (Hunger games)
Fourthlings
McDonald's
UH and AO
Nightmares
Panic and background
Warnings before the Virus
Duties and new friends
Fusions

Kings collage

0 0 0
By Nightlara

I could tell there was a couple of new comers in this nightmarish hell before mom told me that she had to go. I let go and smiled softly at her. A few more days till may, A few more day till We can see eachother again.
“A few more days till I turn 19.”

Nightlara’s p.o.v:

I could tell that pretty much everyone here had fallen asleep before the warning…. Expect for Hosuh, Jay and Me. I looked around and saw john hugging Kindfire first. They look so similar! After a second or two Auntie Kindfire pulled away and disappeared.

“A couple more days till I turn 19.” I say suddenly. I knew he was thinking of it. So was Emily, Fluttershy and Elisabeth.

“Why is this world’s school time whatever sooo weird?” Gardia asked. I rolled my eyes a bit. And looked at everyone else. There was Fluttershy, Twilight, Rainbow dash, Applejack, Rarity, Spike, Pinkie pie, Gaurdia, Elisabeth, Elisa, Peggy, Angelica, Emily, Aria, Alpha, Alexa, Jay, Hosuh, Daniel, Stephen, Alex, Thomas, Hercules, Laf, John, Malachi, Levin and me.

“So… The nightmarish hell is the Prison? Wonder what we were ‘convicted’ of.” Emily says a bit.

“What?”

“Its called a dream virus. We don’t know where it came from or exactly how it chooses it’s victims.” I explain to Thomas a bit.

“Usually it makes the victim's friends or group or whatever fall asleep around the same time they do. Thankfully it gives time for anyone to get to a place to sleep.” Emily continues.

“So who is the victim?” Daniel asked. I could feel john get a bit uneasy now a bit behind me.

“I think it might be-” Emily starts before a cough is heard by someone. We turn around and noticed that there was a couple of cops with cuffs. At least one for each of us.

“Come on. Time to get you’re pictures.” The governor says before having us handcuffs.

“Umm.. why are we here?” Lafayette asked.

“We just wanted to make sure we were told right.” Elisabeth quickly adds.

“ You are here because of the fall of UTHQ. Went up in flames and many lost their lives because there was also gunners and people with knifes. You all were closest to the area in a 10 minute radius.” The governor said. Oh god. We need to survive this…. We need to protect not only ourselves but Mostly John as well.
I looked at the guards a bit and noticed that it was mostly the cops and the officers me and Emily had encountered when we visited Henry after he had went a bit crazy because of Crupter trying to turn him. He ended up accidentally stabbing a person nearby with a fork….. Ya I don't know how that happened. He did pay for the person on everything and since it was a failed corruption that caused it, he ended up getting 1 year in prison. Again, dont know exactly how they came to that conclusion for time. And some where we were on duty for missions of either throwing the target behind bars faster or to kill one of the inmates. The governor was actually the same one we had met the few times we had to kill one of the inmates.

We soon get done with the pictures and the officers give us some clothes. They surprisingly just had different types of cloths of the same purple and yellow clothes. They all als had the Prisons thing. This place is honestly the best and worst place to be. They let you wear you’re own kind of cloths as long as its the ones that they provide you and they let you be a bit free. Basically there is a top dog who just makes sure that there isn’t any drugs among the inmates. The top dog in return basically gets to be all powerful. If asked by the top dog, Officers go out of room or stay out of an area. However, If the top dog does let contraband through to the prisoners then the governor will have the top dog either removed as top dog or thrown into solitary confinement.

“So how does this place work?” Alex asked a bit

“You basically have to survive.” Gaurdia says talking bout the Dream Virus.

“This prison works the same way as the real Kings Prison/ Correctional Facility.” I say a bit.

“Isn’t the system like, top dog and all that?” Elisabeth asked a bit

“Yep.” I respond before noticing how most of the others where a bit confused. So I started to explain a bit as were were given a short tour. I made sure they knew what the officers said and all that before continuing. We soon get to the cell blocks which were surprisingly almost like a poor person’s apartment with just the main room, Bathroom and four small rooms. But in this case the rooms were cells. When we were told our cell block, we picked a room and came back out to stay together.

Aria’s p.o.v:

I finished putting my stuff in the cell before joining the group to go to the last cell block. John was in a cell block away from anyone else. The closest ones was NIghtlara, Gaurdia and Elisabeth in cell block E, and Thomas, Alexander, Lafayette, and Hercules in cellblock G. John was in Cell block B, Me, Alexa, Alpha, and Pinkie pie in cell block J, Twilight, Rainbow,Rarity, and Applejack was in cellblock L, Fluttershy, Elisa, Peggy and Angelica in cell M so they were next to each other. Then we had Spike, Jay, Maichi, and Levin in O, and Hosuh, Daniel, and Stephen was in P.

After that, we all went back to the cafe area where we were when we first got here. We soon get there and see a bunch of people that wasn’t there before hand. Of course, The DV didn’t bring in these people until after we were situated.

“That is a bunch of fresh meat.” I hear someone say. We naturally follow the one who was least concerned and yet could easily take top dog here if she wanted to.

“Wait a second….. Where is john?” I hear Hercules asked. Oh shit.

John’s p.o.v:

I was following behind everyone. THIS DAMN VIRUS HAD ME IN THE SAME CELL BLOCK AS FRANCIS AND LEVI WEEKS!!! If you were wondering How I knew, Those two have it out for me and Francis always has this dark red collor that he two of. One he would wear while the other was in plain sight of everyone in the area Francis would be in at night. I dont know why he does that. Then there was Levi. He was a good artiest but had it out for me because I had overheard a conversation he had with an old target and I managed to call to cops on him. King George wasn’t the only one to actually find me out. Levi did to. He had pinned me down after I had killed my target and he basically pulled down my mask.

-Flash back-

“You’re Francis’s bitch! At least was-. John Laurens, was it?” Levi asked as he examined my face

“I’m not tellin’!” I hissed up at the stronger male above me.

“Oh oh little kitten. Don’t want you’re ‘boyfriend’ hearing that his little kitten has killed?”

“1, He ain’t my boyfriend, and 2. For your information, I was paid.” I say before kicking him in the gut and getting up while he was down. I heard the sirens so I got out of there quickly. I had left a small green crystal there as well. I had done that ever since I got the nickname.

-End of flashback-

I sighed softly before noticing that I wasn’t with the group no more. I did notice that I was close to where we first started. I started to head there when someone grabbed me. I closed my eyes a bit in responce

“Look what we have here. Fresh meat.” Someone says.

“We have a bunch of them Gavin. I think he just got lost from the group.” Another voice said.

“Well, maybe we should have him go meet the top dog and his buddies.” Gavin, i think said

“Or maybe you can let him go.” A third female voice said. Wait Nightlara!

“Oh, its more of the fresh meat… Why is there only two of ya. You had a huge group ealier.” Gavin asked.

“Dont Fucking worry about it and let him go.” Emily says I open my eyes a bit and looked at the two girls a bit. The male that was holding me against the wall let me go, which I quickly landed on my feet and ran over to Nightlara and Emily.

“Looks like one of ya is light on your feet and has fast reflexes to.” Gavin said.

“He ain’t the only one. If ya wanna see it I can-”

“Emily no.” Nightlara said cutting emily off and before anyone can say anything more she grabbed Emily’s arms and pulled her away with me following closely behind her. She had that calm face that she usually had. She had became a master of hiding her anger really well at age 10. Just about 8 maybe almost 9 years ago. We soon got back to the group which was sitting down at a big table.

“John! Oh my god! Are you ok?” Alex asked a bit.

“Ya. just kinda lost ya and met two followers….” I say softly. Followers are people who stay loyal to the top dog and they take any chance they get to introduce fresh meat to the top dog as soon as possible. Most of them are also part of the top dog’s gang.

“I still would have been light on my feet and punch them assholes out.” Emily says.

“Wow, swearing in front of john now?” Aria asked Emily.

“Huh? Wha- oh. Ya, we’re in prison. Everyone is going to fucking swear. Might as well not be overprotective of the language here if everyone uses it.” Emily said.

“Really? Well then, Fu-” I started before emily tackled me

“NO! BAD WORD!” thats when we all started to laugh a bit.

“Im just kiddin’ You can say it.” Emily says now helping me up. Thats when I saw a couple of people and I didn’t like two of them.

“Oh fuck.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Anjaan By

Fantasy

37K 1.5K 18
A story of 3 brothers, 2 of whom were unaware of the youngest ones existence. It's their journey from being strangers to brothers.
11.6K 781 32
"She was in my team this whole time and I had no idea" . . A story about 2 Indian RAW agents, Abhyudaya and Gautami, who were sent to Pakistan for...
191 62 27
When her friends find out that she is an undercover assassin, a series of incidents from that moment change Jane and Alex's life. She also uncovers s...
99 46 23
One girl. A mysterious family. Magic. Elves. Kings.... what could go wrong?