Away ≫ l.h. {COMPLETED} {EDI...

By qxeengina

"Please just go away. Forget all the memories we had, all the things we shared, forget everything. Because no... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Dear New Readers;
Eight
Nine
Ten
A/n
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eightteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-four
Twenty-Five
A/N
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Authors note
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Character ask
character ask answers!
forty-one
pls read!
forty-two
forty-three
Forty-four
ATTENTION PLEASE READ
forty-five
forty-six
Epilouge
Flashback
GUYS
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
NOMINATIONS FOR THE FAN FICTION AWARDS!!!!

Thirty

3.6K 76 106
By qxeengina

Luke is a dork and I hate him

mICHAEL FUCKING DYED HIS HAIR OH MY LORD.
--

Scarlett trudged into the black Nissan that awaited her. Michael was in the driver seat, Luke in the passenger and Scarlett behind Luke in the back.

"Do you want the passenger?" Luke asked, turning his body back.

"Its all yours Hemmings." Scarlett said shifting herself in the black interior seats.

Luke shifted himself and faced Scarlett "Then I'll sit next to you."

Michael sighed heavily and turned on his blinker to make the turn as Luke put his foot on the console and threw himself into the backseat next to Scarlett.

"Try not to kill yourself huh Luke?" Michael grumped as Luke sat up straight next to Scarlett, with a smile of satisfactory on his face.

Luke eyed Scarlett up and down. "You look lovely."

Scarlett raised an eyebrow "Its not like Im wearing a dress or anything."

"Doesn't matter," Luke shook his head "You look perfect in anything."

Scarlett opened her mouth but was cut by Michael "In American Apparel underware?"

Luke began to sing but Scarlett muffled his mouth "Don't try it." Luke pouted in response.

Suddenly, Scarlett felt something wet and plump skim across her hand. She pulled away and hissed, "Did you just lick me?"

Luke started laughing but nodded "You wouldn't get your hand off my mouth-but I would like it in other places." a smirk formed across his lips.

Scarlett opened her mouth but got cut off by Michael again. "Lord Jesus Luke, not when I'm two feet away from you."

Luke laughed hysterically but Scarlett glared at him, "Really Luke?"

"Yes really. I want to rip off all of your clothes and pin you on the bed as I fuck you senseless and-" Luke started but stopped when Michael took a hand off the wheel and tried to beat Luke with it without taking his eyes off the road.

Scarlett's face burned and she looked out the window on her side, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Look what you did, Luke. You made her feel embarrassed." Michael said, facing the road once more.

Luke stopped laughing when he saw that Scarlett was not facing him anymore. "Oh-babe, I'm sorry."

Scarlett turned to face him, a shy grin on her face. "It's fine, really."

Michael parked the car in Liam's driveway and you could feel the vibrations of the music that was playing inside. Michael unbuckled his seat belt and exited the car before Scarlett realized they arrived. Scarlett stepped out of the car and Luke walked over to the other side to stand by her. Luke intertwined their fingers and started to walk to the house but a guy, probably not that much shorter than Luke. He had dark brown hair that fell down his forehead and had a sleeve of tattoos.

"Hey! Thanks for coming Luke-and who is this?" The man greeted, a smile on his lips as he looked over at Scarlett.

"This is my girlfriend, Scarlett." Luke said before Scarlett had the chance to.

"Hello, Scarlett. I'm Liam." Liam said, shaking Scarlett's hand, he nudged his head towards Luke "This guy never stops talking about you, and I mean never. Caught him jacking off one time and all I hear is 'Oh Scar'-"

Luke pushed Liam back "Okay! That's enough!"

Liam started laughing and waved them off "All right, all right. Nice meeting you Scar!"

"Nice meeting you too!" Scarlett said back to Liam as he jogged off to greet some other guest.

Scarlett turned to face Luke to see that his cheeks have turned a bright pink. Scarlett cupped both of her hands around his face to make him look into her green eyes.

"Oh c'mon. It wasn't even that bad." Scarlett said, shrugging, a little grin on her face. "Maybe even a little sweet."

Luke raised an eyebrow "Sweet?"

"I mean, flowers and chocolate would is sweet, but jacking off to me is pretty rad."

Luke smiled and crashed his lips into hers. Her hands still cupping his face as he put his hand on her hips. Luke leaned forward to deepen the kiss which Scarlett had to arch her back for.

The same bolt of electricity ran through Scarlett's veins with every kiss they shared. She just wanted to stay there forever. Her feelings for Luke were strong, and once she had realized she was in love with him, she knew it was undeniable.

The same thing with Luke, but he craved it. Ashton was right; Luke was deeply in love with her. He never lasted this long with someone and he felt like when he was with her, he was in a whole new world; nothing else mattered but her.

Arms wrapped around Scarlett and pulled her away from Luke. "Jesus Christ Luke. You couldn't wait until we got inside." Ashton laughed as he pulled Scarlett away.

"Excuse me, Mr. Daddy kink?" Scarlett said, trying to escape Ashton's grasp.

Ashton let go of Scarlett and gasped "That's not funny."

Calum walked up to them and slapped Ashton's back; laughing. "You walked into that one buddy."

Hannah gabbed Scarlett's hands and pulled her into the house; with Rose not far behind.

The music was even louder inside, the vibrations were shaking everything in the house. Hannah scrunched her face in disgust as a rap song filled the speakers. "I should be the DJ."

"That's a recipe for disaster." Rose said; her head bobbing lightly to the music "Let's go get a drink." But before Hannah or Scarlett could respond; Rose was already pulling them toward the kitchen.

Rose snapped open a vodka bottle and poured it into 3 red solo cups. "Let's get piss drunk." Rose announced; raising her cup into air before chugging it.

Scarlett gulped hers and closed her eyes tight as the sour taste went down. "Why are we getting drunk?"

"Drunk sex is the best sex." Rose said, refilling her cup.

Hannah spit out her drink once when she realized what came out of Rose's mouth. "What the fuck dude." Hannah said, putting her drink on the counter.

Scarlett eyes widen "Your having sex with Calum aren't you?"

A smirk tugged on Rose's lips "Possibly."

Hannah threw her hands up in the air "You know what? I'm done with the conversation. Rose, you have fun with Calum with your sex-or whatever your doing." Hannah spun around to exit the kitchen but was knocked back when she crashed into Luke.

"Whose having sex with Calum?" Luke asked, eyebrow raised.

"Scarlett is." Rose said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. She jerked both of her thumbs toward herself as if saying 'me!'

Luke mouth turned into the shape of an 'o' and leaned over the counter next to Scar.

"It's funny because Calum was talking about 'getting with you' but I didn't listen that much." Luke said, his hands resting under his chin.

"Why?"

"Because I was thinking about you." Luke said, a smirk on his face.

A huge grin broke out on Scarlett's face because Luke again managed for Scarlett's heart to squeeze. Luke stood up straight and placed his lips onto hers. Luke put his hands on her hips pulling her closer as Scarlett wrapped her arms around his neck. The kiss was fast paced and Luke's hands roamed up and down her back. Scarlett tugged at the bottoms of Luke's hair making Luke moan slightly. Rose gagged from behind them making Scarlett pull away and glare at her.

"Well you have fun with your make out session, I'm going to find Calum." Rose said, refilling her cup and turning her body so she can leave.

"Make good decisions." Scarlett called after Rose.

"We'll see." said Rose as she disappeared into the crowd of bodies.

Once Rose disappeared, Luke smashed their lips together, taking Scarlett by surprise but she kissed him back in response. Luke pinned her against the counter and his hands were gripping the counter. Scarlett played with Luke's lip ring with her tongue and Luke let out a raspy moan. Someone cleared their throat from behind Luke and Scarlett pulled away and peeked behind Luke to see Ashton leaning against the doorway with a satisfied smile on his face.

"Can you guys get a room please? Next thing I know your going to be having sex on the kitchen floor." Ashton said; walking over to pour vodka into his cup.

Luke looked back at Scarlett "That's not a bad idea."

Scarlett nodded "C'mon, let's go dance."

Luke shook his head, laughing "I don't dance."

"Well now you do, c'mon." Scarlett grabbed his hands and started dragging him towards where the crowd of people were dancing. Scarlett put Luke's hands above her head as she lead him toward the middle of the crowd. Scarlett turned toward him and started moving his arms and swaying her hips and Luke just stood there looking at her. Scarlett moved closer to him and her hips were still swaying.

"Why do I have to dance?" Luke yelled over the music.

"Because your my boyfriend."

"I like it when you say boyfriend." Luke said, a smile on his lips. Luke took Scarlett's hands and pulled her toward him so their bodies were now pressed together. "I like this view much better."

Scarlett pressed her lips to his but Luke pulled away after a couple of seconds. "Let's go get another drink." He said, grabbing her hand and pulling her back into the kitchen.

The kitchen was clear except for maybe 2 or 3 people Scarlett has never seen before. One of the guys who had introduced himself as Matt came over and started talking to Luke on a subject that Scarlett didn't care for. Luke wrapped his arm around her shoulders and brought her closer as the conversation continued.

When Matt had left, Scarlett and Luke had their own debate whether or not to leave. Luke wanted to leave, saying how the party bored him. But Scarlett wanted to stay, saying a few more minutes wouldn't hurt him.

Luke planted a kiss on her forehead and squeezed her shoulders. When Scarlett looked up, she saw Susan standing across from them with her arms crossed.

"Ahw, you guys are so cute, it makes me sick." Susan said sourly as she sashayed over to the drinks.

Scarlett raised her eyebrows, "Well me just looking at you makes me sick."

Susan scoffed, "Do you really think you can insult me? Oh please, get over your self." Susan paused "and I hope you enjoy your 'relationship' with Luke because it's not going to last very long."

This time, Luke stepped in. "Do you even know what a relationship is? All you know is one-night stands!"

"Oh, and would you look at that, I actually had a one night stand with you." Susan leaned over to look at Scarlett "I bet he didn't tell you that."

"I bet he didn't tell you that your slut either." Scarlett hissed.

"Oh honey, that's not something new."

"Do you really think that being called a slut by everyone is a reward?" Scarlett asked, her voice rising.

"You know what? I came here to get laid, not to get attacked." Susan huffed as she poured herself another drink.

"Good luck with all those STD's." A girl who has clearly been listening the whole time, chimed in; giving Susan a look of disgust.

Susan scoffed and sashayed out the kitchen.

Once Susan was gone, Scarlett let out a groan and ran her fingers through her hair. "God she pisses me off so much."

Luke put his hand on her back and pulled her into a hug, his arms around her waist as he buried his face in the crook of her neck.

"Do you wanna leave now?" Scarlett asked, her mouth next to his ear.

Luke pulled back his head and looked into her green eyes. "Seriously?"

"Yeah, and you know, I'm in the mood." Scarlett smirked, Luke's eyes widen.

"Really?" Luke said, his voice like a 3 year olds who just said he can have candy.

Scarlett bit her bottom lip and nodded. Luke grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the house and into the car that Michael drove.

As soon as they were in the car, Luke eagerly started the car and back out of the drive way.

Scarlett's phone had rung and she dug into her back pocket to get it. Hannah's name flashed across the screen.

"Hello?" Scarlett answered.

"Where the hell are you?-never mind, guess what happened!"

"Oh jeez. What?"

"No, you have to guess!" Hannah giggled on the line.

"Okayyyyy, your drunk out of your mind."

"Am not!-fine I'll just tell you." Hannah slurred before continuing, "Me and Ashton-whoops Ashton and I! Just walked by one of the rooms and all we hear is 'oh calummmmm' and we just thought 'oh that's cool he got laid' and then I hear 'like that Rose' oh my god I can't stop laughing! I'm pissing my self."

Scarlett pinched the bridge of her nose, "That's great Hannah."

"I know right!-oops got to go, I'm letting Ashton's ding dong explore my wizard sleeve." And the line went dead.

Scarlett pulled the phone away from her ear and immediately shut it off. She turned her head to see Luke dancing in his seat mumbling something.

"What are you doing?" Scarlett laughed, watching in amusement as Luke kept dancing.

Luke turned to her and smiled, his teeth showing "I'm going to get laid yeah, yeah. I'm going to get laid." He sang and Scarlett laughed.

"I love your laugh." Luke said, turning back to the road and glancing at her every now and then.

"My laugh is disgusting." Scarlett scoffed, "it sounds like a hyena on steroids."

"But that's what I love about you." Luke said, placing his hand on hers and squeezing it assuringly.

Scarlett smiled and leaned over and placed a kiss on his cheek.

Once they had entered Scarlett's flat, Luke had pinned her against the wall and started kissing her roughly and she responded as well.

I mean, do I really have to go into the detail? They had sex and that's basically the end of it. Luke was so fucking glad that she had finally made up her mind, because he could not wait any longer. Don't get me wrong, Luke would wait a million years for her but he just needed to know that she was comfortable around him. And trust me; she was very, very, comfortable around Luke.

--

Yeah, so this is basically it. Sorry it sucked:/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 4.3K 28
My story is too haunting for most people. That's why I have no one left. As people walk by they do not see the truth. To them we are just shadows in...
87.2K 1.8K 72
"You're just out of my limit." Ashton said. "Do you know what our experiences has been like? A roller coaster. We both had our ups and downs. We bo...
54.5K 3.1K 52
⤷ something is wrong, i can't explain. everything changed when the birds came. [completed] → content warning: depression anxiety ...
3K 84 33
"Taking every breath away with all of the mistakes I made. From all the letters that I saved, this is everything I didn't say."