Haikyuu Imagines

By mddyls

‼️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED ‼️ Please refrain from requesting up until further notice. Started : O C T 2 2 0 1 6... More

[] introduction
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
[1] kuroo tetsuro
[2] kuroo tetsuro
Kuroo x Reader (Part 3)
Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader IV
Kuroo x Reader
Kuroo x Reader
Yamaguchi x Reader II
kid kageyama x kid reader
Kawanishi Taichi x Reader
Bokuto Koutaro x Reader II
Akaashi Keiji x Reader II
Oikawa Tooru x Reader III(?)
Hinata Shoyo x Reader
Terushima x Reader
Bokuto x Reader
Sugawara x Reader
Hinata x Reader
Oikawa x Reader
bokuto x reader (a.e)
kuroo x reader (bokuto a.e.)
sugawara x reader
hinata shoyou x reeader
akaashi x reader
tanaka x reader
lev x reader
Announcement!
kuroo x reader x kenma
kenma x reader
miya atsumu x reader
shirabu x reader
semi x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
tendou x reader
tendou x reader
kunimi x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
sugawara x reader
akaashi x reader
oikawa x reader
kageyama x reader
tendou x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
kageyama x reader
oikawa x reader
oikawa x reader
nishinoya x reader
kenma x reader
sugawara x reader
lev x reader
lev x reader
iwaizumi x reader x oikawa
taichi x reader
suna x reader
suna x reader
lev x reader
terushima x reader
bokuto x reader
bokuto x reader
terushima x reader
sakusa x reader
sakusa x reader
ushijima x reader
ushijima x reader
ushijima x reader
sugawara x reader
sugawara x reader
hinata x reader
taichi x reader
taichi x reader
osamu x reader
osamu x reader
akaashi x reader
akaashi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
asahi x reader
konoha x reader
kenma fanfic | MEMORIA.
historia. | kuroo tetsuro fanfic
‼️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED ‼️
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
semi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
kita x reader
ukai keishin x reader
nishinoya x reader
sakusa x reader
sakusa x reader
suna x reader
suna x reader
terushima x reader
shirabu x reader
kenma x reader
atsumu x reader
suguru x reader
tsukishima x reader
kuroo x reader
kenma x reader
akaashi x reader
kita x reader
kita x reader
bokuto x reader
kuroo x reader
atsumu x reader
tsukishima x reader
nishinoya x reader (ii)
kenma x reader
yaku x reader
kenma x reader
kita x reader
ushijima x reader
akaashi x reader
aone x reader
shirabu x reader
kageyama x reader
tsukishima x reader
semi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
kenma x reader
kuroo x reader
kita x reader
sakusa x reader
kenma x reader
nishinoya x reader
asahi x oc
kenma x reader
tsukishima x reader
akaashi x reader
kuroo x reader
kageyama x reader
ANNOUNCEMENTS | Estrella

suna x reader (a.e)

3.7K 84 48
By mddyls

"Just because we have to, what other reason should there be?" I don't understand what she's saying. I don't understand anything.

"We are not breaking up... not without any valid reason. Did you really expect me to say 'okay, fine'? I didn't ask you to be my girlfriend for us to break up." I blurt out, seeing her just break down and cry in front of me.

"You don't understand..."

"Of course I don't! You never said anything to me for the past few months! I don't even know what's going on with you aside from thinking that you're okay, believing that you are because that's what you tell me--"

"I have leukemia and I'm pregnant." What? She held onto her head, taking the wig off... My heart broke. "T-This.. This is.. I've been lying.. I couldn't tell you.." I burst into tears, pulling her into a hug.

I never knew that this was what's bothering her. The thing with her losing more of her hair everyday.. I should've known. It was already obvious and yet I didn't even notice it. She was struggling and yet.. I haven't done anything to help her.

Neither of us pulled away from the hug, we stayed like that until both of us calmed down. Things must've been very difficult for her. I should've known.. I promised her that I'd be around whenever she needed help, but what have I been doing? Have I done anything?

I'm going to take care of her until she gets well, she'll be okay. I'm going to stay even if she'd try pushing me away. How can I walk away and act like nothing's wrong when I already know the truth? I can't.

I pat her back and kiss the side of her head, trying my best to calm her down. I also need to calm down, she needs someone to lean on. I can't be her shoulder to cry on if I'm going to break down before she even does. I'm her boyfriend after all.

Seeing how bad her condition has gotten, finding out that she's pregnant--all of this is too heavy for me to carry. It was too sudden, but it's better sudden than late. I don't want to receive a call someday, a call from someone I don't know, telling me that she's dead.

I don't want to walk around town, going to school, living my life when she's fighting for hers. I can't stand it. What a boyfriend I am. I didn't even see through everything! I should've pestered someone else to know the truth! I could've been around to help her.

"Have you finally calmed down..?" I ask, feeling her clench my uniform. She pulled away, looking at me with tears flowing from her eyes. "I'm sorry that I didn't know sooner. I'm sorry.."

"We should just--"

"Not when I know how much you're suffering. I'm not going to let you break up with me. Okay?" She slowly nodded her head. "Are you going to the hospital after this?" She bit her bottom lip and nodded. "I love you, depend on me.. please?"

"I'm sorry for not telling you.. I just don't want to keep you from moving forward." I wipe her cheeks, smiling to keep myself from breaking down.

"We're going to move forward, together."

~~~

I was diagnosed with leukemia during my second year. He and I just first started dating during that time--one reason why I couldn't tell him about it. It was just actually a suspicion but it was confirmed a few months later.

I was scared that he would just break up with me. I mean, we were only three months into our relationship. He could've chosen to run away from me, and not be responsible or worry over me. He might've left because of it.

When he told me to depend on him, I just didn't imagine that he'd be like that. He was just different from that usual guy that you'd have a crush on. He's a reserved and usually withdrawn one, he goes with whatever he thinks best.. I was surprised to hear him say that.

I've been staying over at the hospital for a month already. He's always around to take care of me, and he didn't even mind about college anymore. Most of the time he'd be here, I don't think he ever leaves.

I'm four months away from my due date. Rintaro would always be mindful of what I want to eat. I sometimes wake him up in the middle of the night just to buy me food. If I wasn't pregnant, I probably would've been okay with the food they provide but I have my cravings so...

"Suna-san, even though she has her cravings, make sure that it's healthy for her and the baby. Junk foods are prohibited." The doctor tells him as she checked on me.

"Rin.." He immediately turned to me with both brows raised. "I want that.." I point to the basket that's full of snacks, pouting when he shook his head.

"Once the doctor leaves, I'll give it to you." He whispered into my ear, and kissed my forehead.

"Even though you look like an adult on TV, I guess you still really are kids." The doctor sighed, giving both of us a look. "Oh, I always watch the Nationals and I see him--anyway. She can eat the muffins, the biscuits but not the chips. Make sure to limit the amount of sweets she eats."

The doctor gave me a smile before leaving to do the rest of her rounds. I begged for food, pointing to the basket to ask for the muffins. He helped me sit up before getting them for me. He has to go to work soon, I'm going to have mom around.

I tug on his arm, seeing him just look at me. He kissed the corner of my lips, taking the crumbs off it. I open my arms wide, and he gladly hugged me. I don't think I'd be experiencing this if I broke up with him. I would've had to deal with the breakup, my pregnancy, and leukemia.

He kissed my baby bump, nuzzling it gently with his nose. That kind of tickles. He looked up and pressed a kiss on my lips. I'm really happy that he's my boyfriend. I'm happy that he's here, that I didn't pushed him away anymore.

"Does your parents know about me..? Our baby and.. you know.." He nodded, giving me another kiss. "What did your mother say?"

"Well for starters, she scolded me for troubling you and getting you pregnant before we even graduated. But, she's pretty excited about her grandchild." I smiled when I saw him smile, cute. "She's also very worried.. because you have leukemia and all."

"Even if I disappear from this world--that wouldn't be until Hana's born." I say, smiling as I gently rubbed my bump. "You will have her."

"You won't.. You're going to get better, and you'll be able to see her grow up." I nod, earning a kiss on the forehead.

I wanted to eat more muffins but I felt sick again. I just decided to sleep. All of the trouble, headaches, morning sickness, and lack of sleep will be rewarded soon. Everything's for Hana, as long as she can be healthy..

Mom got here and she took care of me while Rin went to work. I mostly slept and ate, there was nothing else for me to do. He also told me to do nothing while he's out. I'm really bored, and really tired. To fight my boredom, I continued to sleep.

I wonder how Maya and Nina's doing. It's been a while since I've seen them. They're both focused on getting into college, and Nina's probably looking for an apartment for her and Osamu. They're going to be living together. I wonder how that feels.

If only I wasn't sick, he and I could've gone to college. Rinataro wouldn't be stuck in this hospital room, taking care of me, worrying about how I would be the next day. I would've been able to live with him too, if only.. if only I wasn't sick.

Hearing the door open, I sit up to check who it is. It's Atsumu and Maya? I rub my eyes, and it really is the two of them, and everyone else behind them. I don't understand why the two of them are together, and how everyone is with each other.

"How does everyone know..?" I ask, getting help from to sit up. She gave me a smile and excused herself from us. "Maya.. You keep your mouth shut but.. it's Atsumu, isn't it?" She looked away, whistling to ignore my question.

"Now I know why Suna's not thinking about college." Aran said, smililng as he handed me a box.

"What's this?" By the looks of it, Nina probably made everyone do this. "Baby.. clothes.."

"It's a girl, right? Hanako?" I nod, trying my best not to cry. I couldn't really go out to buy stuff for her. "What's with that look on your face? You're not gonna die, you idiot! Suna told me that you keep talking about dying--like hell I'd let you die!"

"Thanks for this... I feel better now that I know that you guys know about me." I put the box on the side table, reaching for the banana to eat.

Everyone stayed and told us stories about how their lives have been. Most of them are just talking about college, Atsumu said that he was asked to join the national team, Osamu's planning on starting a business or something.

I felt envious as I listened to them talk about their plans. Everything that they were doing, are things that I couldn't because I'm sick. I'm also holding Rin back from everything that he could possibly do, yet he doesn't care.

I'm happy that everyone knows. It felt as if a huge weight was lifted off my chest, I feel more at peace now that they know. I enjoyed their company, it's been a while since I've had many people around me. It felt great to see familiar faces.

The boys left. The Miya twins said that they'll be back to pick up the girls later. I asked the two to stay, I just really needed someone at the moment. Mom also told me that she'd go home to get herself some clothes, I'd be left alone if the girls left too.

Nina told me a lot of things about her and Osamu living together. I could only imagine being in the same state as the two of them. I want to be able to do things like that too. I want to go back home and live with my family.

But unfortunately, that's not the case for me.

------------

I got a call from Nina, they said that everyone went to visit (Y/n). I hope that they didn't tire her out, she needs to rest as much as she can. I don't want her to be having trouble. She has more than one problem to think about.

I work part-time for her, and it's honestly hard. Not because the job is difficult, but it's because I have to worry about her while I'm not around. I sometimes have the worst thoughts and I couldn't think of anything else, but I don't want to think about them.

My head's always divided. I think about her, and I'd think about work too. I don't even want to work but I have to be responsible. I troubled her when she's already troubled over having leukemia. I can't imagine how hard it was for her to find out that she was bearing a child.

I honestly don't always think about the baby. I think about her more.. which I probably should think about the both of them. The baby is my child after all. It's my fault for getting her pregnant and everything.

    "Suna-san! Your shift is over!" I hear my manager yell from the kitchen. "You can go ahead and take care of your girlfriend." He says, smiling as he ate his apple.

    "Thank you." I put the menu on the counter along with the tray.

    "Oh right, here take this." He handed me a white envelope—it's thick. "I added a little bit." He emphasized 'little' but I don't think so.

    "No it's fine—"

    "Just take it. I know how hard it must be for you two. Just think about it as... a gift for being a hard worker, but hey." I raise my brow and he smiled. "Don't forget to smile, it might worry her. Ciao!"

    He waved his hand as he walked away. I take a look at the envelope, feeling the urge of crying at the sight of what's inside. This is more than enough, but I sill don't think that I should be accepting this.

    I got changed back into my clothes, looking at myself in the mirror. Smile, huh.. I guess I should smile. I saw the sonogram that I put up in my locker. It's all too new to me—everything is. From finding out about her health to her pregnancy, what have I gotten her into?

    My phone started ringing the moment I got out of the building, Nina? Right, everyone went to the hospital while I wasn't there. Fucking unfair.

    "You have to get over here." She's panting. "She's in the emergency right now, you need to head here now.. S-She suddenly had a seizure a-and—"

    "What? I-Is she going to be okay?"

    "I don't know! Just get your ass here!" I can't think straight. Please be okay..

    Well so much for thinking about taking the bus. I immediately hailed a cab and out of nervousness, I couldn't properly tell the driver where to bring me. It took me a few breaths before I could finally speak properly.

    She'll be fine, she's going to be okay.. The baby will be safe too. Both of them will be fine, they'll be alright. I need to calm down. They're fine.. they're fine.. They're going to be fine.. They'll be okay!

    My hands are shaking. I paid the driver and ran into the hospital. I have no idea where they are so I had to ask. I really shouldn't be panicking, it's making me think of negative things. I should've stayed..

    "Suna!" I turn to the voice, bowing to the nurse before heading over to Nina. Osamu's here too.

    "W-What happened? Will she be okay?" She nodded but I don't feel so satisfied with that response.

    "You have to—" The door opened, cutting Osamu off.

    "Legal guardian?" I raise my hand and he raised his brow. Asshole. "She's stable for now." For now? "But she'll be in the ICU until we see further improvements. She's entered stage 3. Regarding the baby, she's safe. We'll be bringing her there now."

    I don't know but I just fell to the floor. Hearing that she's going to be in the ICU, stage—just how bad is her health already?

    I informed her mom right away, and I felt very bad when I heard her cry through the call. I'm now scared of leaving her all on her own, I don't want to head to work anymore. She's unstable, it's clear to it that she's not stable.

    Not many people can be in the ICU so I went alone, Nina and Osamu went home. (Y/n)'s asleep, they said that she won't wake up for a few days. She was just smiling before I left.. why is that when I turn a blind eye on her, her condition gets worse?

    The doctors told me the treatment, the medicine, and all whatnot for her to get better. I didn't say anything, I wasn't even listening. I just told them to wait for her mom, I might make the wrong decision if I were the one to decide.

    I'm now watching her sleep, peacefully I hope. She'll be crying the moment she wakes up. She'll apologize, and tell me that I really shouldn't be here, that she's bothering me with her health. Maybe it's time I give it to her..

    This—the whole thing about her health. I didn't expect this, well maybe because I never gave it a thought but.. whatever is going on is exactly the opposite of what I had in mind. I promised to take care of her, because.. you know.. she's my girlfriend and I—you get the point.

    I didn't imagine going to the hospital to take care of her because of cancer. I hope that everything works out in the end. I've had enough of seeing her cry because of how much it hurt.

    "Rin-chan." I turn to the door, seeing her mother with the doctor. "Can we talk?"

    She took a seat beside me, smiling as she looked at (Y/n). "I'm sorry.. I wasn't around when she was taken to the ER."

    "Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault that she had a seizure. I'm actually thankful..." What for..? "If she was with someone else, I don't think the guy would've stayed with her. He wouldn't take responsibility over getting her pregnant.. especially that she's sick."

    "I'm sorry about getting her pregnant before we graduated.. I know that it's difficult, and with having cancer to think of, she's probably experiencing more pain than every other woman out there." She just smiled.

    "I don't think she's struggling, or that she thinks of the struggle. When you weren't around because she hid it from you, she'd be crying everyday.. but when you found out, she was smiling. It's as if she forgot about how painful it is." I quietly chuckle, holding (Y/n)'s hand. She's still warm.

    "I promise that I'll be here.. and that I'll take good care of Hanako once she's born."

    "By the way, you are going to marry her someday, right?" I nod, seeing her smile grow wider. "Then, be the one to decide for the both of you." Ha? "You are going to be a father soon, you can't keep on depending on us."

    "Y-Yes.. w-will do.." Our conversation went from serious to making me nervous.

    I watched over (Y/n) and her mom went out to buy food for the two of us. She's still warm, she's fine.. She's not going to die, I won't let her die. I'm thinking like this as if I never thought of her death hours ago.

    I hope she'll get back to normal. I want to see her walking around with me, going out on dates, watching me play volleyball, and cheering me on from the bleachers. Once she's better, we'll have a little one to be with her too.

    I'm going to stay and wait, no matter how long it'll take me.

~~~

    I slowly open my eyes, turning to my right when I felt a hand holding mine. Rintaro's asleep. I pull my hand away to brush his hair, smiling when he moved an inch. I need to get better, I'm going to be better.

    I sit up, letting out a groan when I had trouble. My bump's getting bigger and it's harder for me to move around. I hold onto the bed, trying my best to be careful not to wake him up. He must be tired..

    To my dismay, I whimpered in pain when I did something wrong. I think. Rin woke up, suddenly panicking when he saw me. "Jeez you could've woken me up." He help me sit, placing more pillows behind my back.

    I take the mask off, getting a kiss on my lips right away. "Why am I in the ICU?" He just smiled, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Did I have a seizure?"

    "Yes.. and you'v entered stage 3." He gently rubbed my belly, kissing it multiple times as he did. "Do you feel better?" I nod and he sighed. "You were asleep for five days.. I stayed here all the time. I asked to take a week of leave from work because of you."

    "You could've let mom watch over me instead."

    "And come back with you telling me to split up? Not a chance." He got me a glass of water, putt his hand under my chin incase I get spilled on. "I love you, okay? No matter how difficult things will get, I will be here." He kissed me again, pulling me in for a hug.

    "Rintaro... why did you like me again? Out of all the girls in school?" He hummed as he thought, patting my back. "Because I liked you for.. being somehow similar to Tanaka Kou."

    "I heard you say you like me, and I love how you smiled. It wasn't fake. Unlike Anaya." Anaya...? "Remember that girl who used to give me letters, and disturb us? That girl's fake as hell. She even called you names."

    I pull away from the hug, having him nuzzle my nose with his. "The girl who stepped on the roses you bought for me?" His expression immediately changed. He nodded and frowned. "She hated me.. because I stole you from her."

    "I was yours from the start." I chuckle, pausing when the door opened.

    The doctor came in, and checked my vitals and some other stuff. He said that I can be transferred back to my old room. He asked me if I was fine with being in bed as they transferred, but I chose to be in a wheelchair.

    The nurse pushed the wheelchair. I clearly said that I wanted Rin to do it, hmph. But whatever, as long as I get back in my old room and have him around, then that's fine with me. It took him a while before he got to me though.

    I just remembered.. my condition worsened. Will I really be fine? Will I really live..? I mean, I am still hoping that I will but.. Stage three? I don't even know how bad that is, I was only at stage one before it happened. I jumped over a stage.. ha.

    "What are you looking so gloomy for?" Rin kissed my forehead and sat on the bed. "If you're thinking about whether you'd be living or not, stop. Nothing good will come out of it." He cupped my cheek, smiling as he gently caressed it with his thumb.

    "I didn't even go through stage two. I just suddenly went over to three." He chuckled and kissed the tip of my nose. "Oh, by the way.. the guys came over and gave me a gift—Hanako rather. I don't know where mom put it though."

    "I'm kind of annoyed though." He sighed, looking grumpy all of the sudden. "I could've bought all her clothes and the toys.. and they come here bringing what I should've bought for her. My role as a father is taken away." I chuckle at his behavior, leaning my head on his shoulder.

    "You're so into this.. I love you.." He looked at me, making me look at him too. "What are you smiling at me for?"

    "I don't know if it's the right thing to do.. especially when you just woke up minutes ago. But, I think that it's the best thing to cheer you up. Uhm.. whatever." He got something out his pocket, it's a—is this..?

    "What is this..?" He opened it, revealing a ring. I back away and look at his face, seeing him just smile at me.

    "Maybe this isn't the right time..?" I shake my head and wrap my arms around his neck. "No matter what, I'll be here for you. Now I'm going to ask you this.. will you marry me, (Y/n)?" I nod my head repeatedly, trying my best to calm down.

    He gently pushed me off him, taking my hand for me to wear the ring. When I finally had it on, I showed my hand to him. I'm probably smiling like a little child but this is more than what I thought would happen.

    He showed me his hand too. I still feel like we're just wearing matching rings, but I'm his fiancée now.. and he's my fiancé. We're going to get married. Wait.. he wants to actually marry me? Even when I'm sick?

    "Why do you suddenly look so sad?" He wiped my cheek with his thumb, kissing my brows to make me smile. "Do you not want to?" I shake my head.

    "Wouldn't you want to marry someone stable and not sick at all?" He furrowed his brows and shook his head. "Won't I only be a handful? I'm not healed yet.."

    "No, you won't be. And.. I'm marrying you because I love you too."

~~~

    I'm at work because (Y/n) told me to go to work. She's looking a lot better and livelier. She's been eating well, sleeping well, and they said that she went back to stage two. I'm thankful that she went down a stage. That really eased my heart.

    Even though she's gone down to stage two, I'm not completely at ease. Her belly is getting bigger and she's nearing her due date. She's having more trouble with moving because of her belly, and she can only lay on her side with the bed laid flat.

    I said that I should stay with her because of it but she's totally pushing me to leave. Her mom did say she'd be around but still, being away from her is the last thing that I want right now. I sound so dramatic but it's just one of the things I get worried over for.

    "Suna, take the orders for table 8." I nod and head over to that table.

    "Good evening Ma'am, may I take your order?" She looked at the menu, turning back to me with puppy eyes. What the hell is she doing? "If you would like, we have our specialty the—"

    "Suna... Rintaro-kun." I just smile at her, trying my best not to feel awkward. "Would you let me order you?" She tilted her head to the side, looking at me seductively. I continued to smile and she continued to do the same. "Well, how about I take you with me—?"

    "S-Suna-san, I'll cover for you. Your fiancée needs you." I turn around, freezing when I understood what he said. "Her water b-broke.. someone called just now.."

    I hand him the notepad and the pen, leaving the woman to him. I don't know if I should panic or that I should be thankful that something saved me from that crazy woman. Anyway, why do I always have to be at work at the most crucial times?!

    I immediately headed back to the hospital after I got changed. (Y/n) was screaming and crying the moment I got there. She's having contractions. I can almost feel how painful it must be for her, all I can do is hold her hand and help her calm down. Not working though.

    She's now walking back and forth, taking a few deep breaths as she tried her best not to cry out in pain. I want to do something but I can't because I can't. There's really nothing that I could do but make her feel that I'm here.

    Hours later she got an epidural and she finally looks better. She's stopped crying, that's a relief. We waited until they finally said she could give birth. When I thought that earlier was the most painful sight I could ever see of her, oh no.

    With everything said, she gave birth and Hanako's born. The time is exactly 12:00 AM. I couldn't help but cry when I saw her. She's so fucking tiny, I don't know if I'd be able to hold her!

    "Hanako.. mommy's here.." I wipe (Y/n)'s forehead, kissing her cheek as she just reached out for her. "My baby girl.. I want to see her.."

    The nurse chuckled and gave her to (Y/n). She's still covered in blood. "She's so small.." I flinched when I heard them cut the umbilical chord. That scared the crap out of me.

    "Rin.. she's so cute.. I love her so much.." I give her a smile, kissing the side of her head.

    "I'm pretty sure she loves you too." I can't wait to marry you, and hear people call you by my name.

~~~

    Two years have passed since then and, (Y/n) told me to take classes even if I won't finish them. I really didn't want to because Hana would be lonely once I leave, but she still made me. I wanted to be around her. I honestly would rather listen to her cry than a boring lecture.

    Hana's almost 2 and I've been thinking about what we could do. Her only environment is the hospital which I don't really think is good at all. But she's not asking, I don't think she understands anything at all.

    Another agenda added to my list is playing with the Raijins. I was asked to join, and just like my classes, I wanted to decline but (Y/n) made me. She teased me about gaining fat and that's how she got me to join.

    I have a game today, and I felt bad for leaving. Hana was crying and throwing a tantrum when I said that I had to go. I couldn't bring her because I don't have anyone to watch over her. She was sulking when I left. Maybe a stuff toy can make her forgive me.

    "Komori-san, is the game delayed?" I ask, looking at the other side of the court to look for our opponents.

    "Apparently it is, they already informed the officials that's why they're given a chance to be late." I click my tongue, hearing him suddenly chuckle at me. "Why?"

    "I could've at least stayed longer with my daughter. I could've put her to sleep before I left, she was crying.." He just stared at me.

    "You had a child?!" I nod, eyeing all my teammates, only to find them looking so clueless. "Who's the mother? Is she an athlete too? Is she pretty?"

    "Well she's—" I look at my leg when I felt tiny arms around it. "Hana??" She reached her arms out to me, so I carried her. "Well this is my daughter, Hanako. Say hi to daddy's friends."

    She waved her little hands at them. "Your daughter knows how to commute?!" Oh right. How did she get here???? She must've been scared, she buried her face in my shoulder. "Oh sorry.."

    "Baby why are you here?" She pointed somewhere behind me, making me look there. She whined and I just noticed how I almost dropped her. "S-Sorry..."

    I head over to the bleachers, still speechless at the person that I saw there. I gave Hana to Osamu, jumping over the railings to get there. My heart was running as I looked at her smile at me. She shouldn't be here..

    "Surprise.." She quietly said as she rubbed her elbow. "I wanted to watch, and so did she.. Like mother like daughter I guess?"

    "W-Why..? Y-You should be resting! You should head back and rest.. You're not supposed to be here, (Y/n).. I'm fine even if you don't watch me play—" She cupped my cheeks, smiling sweetly as she looked straight into my eyes. "Please.. You'll be tired.."

    She tiptoed and pressed a kiss on my lips. I don't care if people are watching, I'm just concerned about her being here. "You can stop worrying.. I'm fine, okay?"

    Osamu faked a cough, making me look at him. "Mommy's dischargeeee.." Hana says, trying her best to say the word. "Dischargee.. dischargeeeeee.." She started to cry when she couldn't get it right, so I had to take her back from Osamu.

    Wait—discharged?! "You really are?? You're not sick anymore?? You don't have cancer anymore?? You're okay now??" I ask, feeling my eyes tear up from the sudden news. "Y-You're really fine now??"

    "I don't think we'd let her come here if she wasn't okay." Nina said, giving me a thumbs-up to assure me.

    Hana cried harder when she realized that I was crying, I really can't cry in front of this baby. (Y/n) simply smiled, showing me the letter the doctor had written for me to read. She really is fine now.. we can go out now..

    "Mommy and daddy happy..?" Hanako asked, wiping her eyes as she looked at us.

    "We are.. we really are, Hanako." She smiled and snuggled closer.

    We spoke for a bit, but I had to leave when the other team got here. Hana fell asleep on my shoulder, I had to wake her up before I gave her to (Y/n). She didn't sleep after that, but it did take a while before she was energetic again.

    I think I played better knowing that (Y/n) finally got better. She's not sick anymore.. We can finally go to places together. Komori-san and the others were teasing me over (Y/n), we won. (Y/n) and Hana went to us after.

    What seemed like only a dream, became reality and now we're all happy. We lived together, got married, and Hana experienced what she missed when we were stuck in the hospital.

    "(Y/n), I'm heading to work.. are you sure about being alone? I mean you're pregnant and.. Hana might ask you to do a lot." Hana's now 4 years old, she's in Daycare.

    "Daddy, I promiseeee! I won't make mommy do anything.. Pinky promise!" (Y/n)'s nearing her due date and leaving them alone doesn't seem like the best idea. "Daddyyyyy..." She pouted her lips, showing me her pinky.

    "I'll be fine, don't worry." (Y/n) kissed my cheek, gesturing me to trust Hana. I do, I'm just worried.

    "Okay.. You should take care of mommy." She smiled cheekily and nodded. "I'll see you two later."

    Well... a few hours later.

    "M-Mommy said she needs you to come home.. Water???" Goodness gracious, why does this have to happen every time?

    I honestly think that this was cute aaaaaa because i love suna lmao. anyway, i'll try to think of a kita oneshot since you guys want one heheh anywayyyyy! i hope you guys enjoyed this! i love you all and good mornight sweeties~<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701K 16.5K 25
𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 \ (•◡•) / ·requests are opened now! ·slow updates tbh ·uhm help me with seme readers ·🎤sawaras...
7.7K 120 11
A book filled with KuroTsuki and also Kuro x Reader x Tsuki causE WHY NOT Rated M for some chapters. Currently writing many things. Disclamaaaaa I d...
210K 4.3K 16
Gather around, ladies and gents, as I bedazzle you all with my incredibly bad writing skills and angst filled oneshots //bows Enjoy!! ~ I do not own...
131K 2.9K 20
Just a bunch of one-shots for you fan out there~ I take requests but I don't know how much time it'll take to upload them ^^ Don't hesitate to ask m...