Hazbin Hotel II Hell's Paradi...

Par Fancybunnynii

*** A fallen Angel, huh? Well, Heaven isn't really crack up to be the best. Cast away to Hell with her cool b... Plus

War against Heaven
No thanks, Michael!
Little Princess
Present for Charlie!
New Orleans
A Gentleman
Party Time
Extermination
Hell's new Sinner
Entertainment
Overlords
Charlie's Girlfriend
Toots
Fragile Bonds
Vanishing Act
Happy Hotel
Dance of Gold and Red
Back Home
First Client
666 News
Reunion
New Friends
Interruption
Funny Mix-up
Brave or Stupid?
Bare
Tea Party
Dinner for Two
Bloodstains
Bite the Bullet
The Question
Darling
Drinking with Music
Green with Jealousy
Well...Sh-
Show Off
Reunion
My Darling Belial
Lively Party
Trust
Don't leave me
Find a Way
Father
Trial of Heaven
Execution
Welcome Home

Start of the Day

5.1K 180 20
Par Fancybunnynii

"Good morning, dear Belial!" Alastor greets Belial happily. The blind woman greets him with a grin in which he returns his own smile. She felt his right hand brush against her own for a moment as he reach for the newspaper on the table beside her. Alastor took the empty seat at her right while Belial drinks from her mug of coffee. 

Both of them sat at the dining table in the early hours of morning. Since it is early in the morning, the other residence in the hotel are still sleeping. In this moment together, they silently enjoys each other's company. Belial felt Alastor's presence close to her side. She smiles behind her mug as she realizes that his seat is a bit closer to hers. 

As they both confess their feelings for each other two nights ago, they are 'courting' each other. Their physical forms of affection are kept at a minimum or behind closed doors. There is no need to display their affections in public since they want to keep their courting a secret for now. They want to focus on making this party a reality. 

Three days left until the welcoming party is open to the public.  

"Darling?" 

"Hm?" 

"Have you changed your hair?" 

This question made Belial put down her mug of coffee to turn to his direction. Her right hand moves to touch her hair bun with confusion on her face. "No, I don't think so. Why?" She replies. The woman heard him humming under his breath. "I see! I know what is the problem. Turn around for me, darling." Belial blinks but does what he asked. The woman felt her hair loosen as Alastor takes off her hair tie. She felt his hands comb through her hair. 

It seems Alastor is taking his sweet time to fix Belial's hair. "Is this an excuse to touch my hair?" Belial couldn't help but let out a soft laugh. "Of course not, darling! I'm trying to fix your hair. It seems that you are still tired this fine morning for leaving your hair such a mess!" He responds in a cheeky voice. Belial let him fix her hair even if he is playing around right now. Alastor's eyes took in the sight of Belial's white hair. Her hair reminds him the smooth surface of a pearl. Her hair is well-cared for despite being here in Hell. 

With reluctance, Alastor ties up Belial's hair into a neat bun with her hair tie. He listens to Belial thanking him with a grin that he likes to see. Their moment together ends when Nifty comes into the dining room, ready to start the day. 

+++

After breakfast, Nifty cleans the surface of Husk's bar since it was dirty with spilled booze or the drool from the cat when he slept on the surface in a drunk stupor. Satisfied with the polish wooden surface, she darts to the corner of the lobby room to dust away the cobwebs with her trusty feather duster. The sight of Alastor and Belial together made her eye sparkle. The cyclops wonders if they grown closer than ever before. She could see something behind Alastor's eyes when he saw Belial when she was hurt. 

The look of worry and the urge to rip someone apart for laying a hand on Belial. 

Her imagine goes wild at the thought as her right hand twitch from the urge to write in her many stories. Nifty have to push her spark of inspiration aside to focus on cleaning. There is little time before the welcoming party starts. She want anything sparkly and clean then again, she will be angry if a demon ruins her hard work. 

Her eye lands on a familiar sight of someone's back. His back hunch as if he is hiding something in his hands. This made the tiny demon curious and yet cautious since she will tell Alastor if someone tries to ruin the hotel under his watch. After all, Nifty is Alastor's eyes and ears while he is busy. The sound of tiny metal clinking with faint whispers under his breath. This made Nifty's ears perk up. She quickly steps towards Jasper with a wide smile on her face. "Good morning!" Her loud voice made Jasper jump in his spot as he snaps his head to the cyclops. 

Nifty watch Jasper quickly put something under his suit pocket as he turns to face her. "O-oh good morning." He replies, holding his right hand over his chest to calm his nerves. She tilts her head at the demon. "What are you doing?" She feigns ignorance like a child, to put people's guards down. Jasper let out a nervous chuckle, "J-just trying to prepare myself for today..." 

"Preparing for what?"

"Haha...everything. I j-just hope everything goes smoothly." Jasper adjusts his suit jacket. She saw him trying to avoid eye contact with her. "Especially...with...the radio demon." He whispers under his breath. Nifty let out an oh. She doesn't blame him since he looks pretty weak when compare to Alastor. She knows how Jasper is scared around Alastor - trying to avoid not being alone with him. "Well, good luck with that!" Nifty simply said, "Have a good day! I have to go back to cleaning now!" She spends away like a bullet to resume her cleaning mission, leaving Jasper alone. 

Jasper let out a nervous breath. His right hand moves to rest inside his right suit pocket. He took out a silver pocket watch from his suit pocket. The sound of the chain clinks as it was taken out. He opens the pocket watch to see the time. His eyes lands on the etched words in the inner lid of his watch. 

Keep moving forward, kid - Belial. 

Closing the watch, Jasper puts it away. He knows he have to grow up and be strong but it is hard since he was a kid when he died. Being in this hotel gives him some sort of hope but he doesn't know if the princess' plan will work. Jasper doesn't know how long until someone is redeemed enough to go to heaven. Having Angel as their first client, Jasper knows it will take years since the porn star is not planning to change any time soon. Even if they have more demons trying to redeem themselves, it will take a while. 

He just wants to know if this project will work. 

He is tired of living here in this hellish landscape. 

He already took the first step towards the path of redemption thanks to Charlie's encouragement. Jasper can't stop now in his path. For some reason, he felt like he is close.  

He can just feel it. 

+++

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I'm just building up the party arc. It will...be interesting for sure. 

Another Lillian art. 

I'm happy that you guys love her! For some reason, I want to make a book of Lillian and her interactions with different characters in Hazbin Hotel. 

Let me provide more details of her

- She died in 1898 (18 years old)

- She was born in a upper class family. As a result, she was in an arranged marriage to another family (it was common in that time) to Albert Williams. 

- Cause of death: Self defense against her husband. She died from blood loss. The reason she was sent to Hell for accidently killing her husband. 

- Albert wants to get out of their marriage since Lillian is in weak health and the loss of their three children due to illness when they were babies. Divorce is not possible since they are in an upper classed family. His resolution is to kill her and free himself from this marriage to have children for his family.

- Even after her death, she blames herself for not being healthy enough for her babies to survive. 

> She made rooms for her three children in memory for them and give flowers to them to give them and herself a sense of peace. 

> Even if others say she is great mother, she would say she isn't a great mother since she can't protect her three children from dying at such a young age. 

- The ghosts who cling to her are her 'children'. 

>In reality, they were lost souls in Hell that Lillian found - weaker demons who were close to death or demon children who are sent to Hell. She offers them comfort and love like a mother would. 

> In return for her love, they act as her protectors - shielding her from harm or distress caused by others. 

-Bun Bun 

+++

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

71.5K 1.5K 35
At Charlie's Castle, Millie talks with her best friend about how Charlie managed to create the Happy Hotel with the help of someone close to her. Y...
19.8K 427 17
Hello everyone did you think I was dead or something nope but I sure wish I was So here is my new fanfic of My New Favorite Show Hazbin Hotel
132K 3K 34
⚠️WARNING: This story came out long before the first season of Hazbin Hotel, some character information might be wrong⚠️ We all know that down in H...
11K 442 9
Note: This is currently a female reader inserted unless Lucifer becomes more prominent in season 2! They say when you die, your soul is judge. If yo...