It's Been Only You!

Da mairafly

★"Ajeeb Dastan hai yeh,★ ★Kaha Shuru Kaha Khatam,★ ★Yeh manzile hai konsi,★ ★Na woh samaj sake Na hum!"★ «Old... Altro

Glimpse
*Characters*
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040

016

792 87 25
Da mairafly

Song Credit : Vaky4ever

••Ahana••

"Diya, where are you taking me??" I asked as she was dragging me out of the corridor.

She didn't reply.

She left my hand and stood in front.

"Cafeteria!" She said and pressed the lift button.

In no time, we reached there and sat on the table too.

"Now what??" I asked her.

"You seem to know Akash, I guess!!! Can you tell me more about him?" She said looking down.

"Why am I supposed to do that?" I asked her by taking her chin up.

"Ahana Bhabhi try to understand the situation......" She replied.

I raised my eyebrow to ask about everything.

"Okay fine!!! Akash started working with me, I mean, me and Samay Bhai from the last month. I don't know how but steadily his aura, his soul, his emotions and most importantly, his eyes made my heart go crazy. I started liking him. I know it's just a month with him but I want to know more about him. I have started developing feelings about him!" She said in one breath.

It's just a type of attraction, nothing more.......she is just 22. I can't risk Akash's life like this.

"Diya! You are taking this simple crush as feelings....... Leave it, Akash is much hard to get. You better stop this emotion from growing it more." I said and stood up.

"No Bhabhi! You are taking it in a wrong way. If I feel that my liking or I can say my love is inappropriate I will back off immediately but I need to know about him." She said holding my hands.

"Okay fine!! What do you want to know?? His favourite colour??? Favourite dish? Favourite place? Choice of clothes? Schedule? Car-" I asked her as I felt she wanted to know about his likings but it seemed she wanted something else.

"Past!" She touched the most sensitive part of his life. The past which we both are trying to fight.

I stopped there and then.

Past?? Radhika?? Why she wants that??

"I have seen a different kind of pain, a regret or we can say, hurt in his eyes. I said it earlier, his eyes are the most important thing which attracted me. He behaves differently in his own eyes. I don't understand what is he fighting with. Sometimes he seems so absent minded that anyone can rob him easily while sometimes, he behaves so arrogantly with others." She said as if she had understood everything which I was convincing Akash for years.

She reads him so well.

"Why?" The only question I could ever ask her.

"I don't know. Maybe I could help him by professional or personal means. I don't care about relations but I want to help him." She said tightening the grip on my hand.

I was confused whether I should tell her or not. She is too naive but as much as I think, mature enough to hear something like this at this time.

If she really thinks that her love or her so called liking can heal Akash, then I should take up the risk of telling her.

Not that I doubt Diya, but I can't make up anything for Akash. It's his decision after all.

"Radhika! It's Radhika. His first love, his half soul, his first liking and his first crush. He loved her more than anything in this universe." I said.

"Loved??"

"Yes!! Radhika is no more. She left him 8 years ago in a car accident. After then, he started living alone in terms of life and love. His family include just his Mother. His dad died due to cancer, last year. He is just living to give a better life to his mother otherwise he was dead long back. His love, his reason to live was dead on the same day when he heard Radhika's accident.

Today even if you try to love him or give him whatever he wants, he still won't be able to love you back. Not even 1% of which he loved Radhika. Sorry but its better late than never. Try to convince your heart or else it will suffer the same. You are young......live your life." I said freed her hand from mind.

She was shocked hearing about it.

Expected!!

I stood up and started walking when she called my name.

"Wait!!! Ahana Bhabhi!"

I turned to her.

I have quite mastered reading people by their eyes. I can judge people by them. Diya walked towards me. Her eyes were shining as she had decided something inside. Her glow on face was vanished but eyes....they had some different shine in them. They were shouting something which I don't want to hear.

"I still love him. Infact more than I loved him before hearing the truth. He suffered so much yet behaves happy. He still loves Radhika but it doesn't concern me. She was his first love and I pretty well know the meaning of it. Even he is my first love and I want it to be the last as well. I don't want even 1% of Radhika's love from him but just a small care and respect for me in his eyes. I want him to safeguard me and I want to reciprocate it for him too. I want to sleep in his arms but don't want anything after it. I just want his yes for me but no expectation in return. I want his love, Bhabhi and not his.......his body or heart. His heart belongs to Radhika and will forever belong to her." She said to me.

My whole mind turned 180° after hearing it. I never met anyone this bold and strong for love.

Am I judging her too early?? But Akash is not a toy to play with. Diya's love can heal him but in return she will burn in his love. His love won't be less than a burning fire. She wants to live with a living fire which will leave her no living. She thinks she can heal him but in return she'll have to bear the consequence of his.

"Diya!!!! Listen, stop this. I can't trust you and Akash. You won't be able-"

"I will. I will be able to do anything for him. Akash is my life. I don't want anything in return, Bhabhi. I will bring him back. I will make him live for a reason. I will tolerate everything for him. I know it's tough but I want it and I will." She said.

Eyes!! What a simple sense, vital organ we have. A permanent lie detector test we all have in us. But along with it, the emotions and feelings and gratitude and attitude and feeling and expression and everything can be explained in just fraction of a second. We don't believe people too easily by words but we build trust through the shine in them. They define our rank as well. It's just science failed in giving it a magnitude and unit.

Confidence!! It was confidence seen in her eyes. She is so determined to bring Akash back from the darkness of his life. She indeed is the perfect example of her own name, Diya. A small light which can enlighten the whole world in the dark.

"Are you sure that you can love Akash to infinity??" I fearfully asked her.

"I will love him to the moon and back." She said with so much enthusiasm.

I hugged her immediately to permit my allowance to her. She hugged me back but I felt some nervousness through her body. A fear of getting rejected I guess.

I hugged her till she felt comfort in my arms.

We broke our hug on hearing Dhruv's call from behind.

I sat in the car. Dhruv stopped his car seeing the traffic signal red. My eyes went on an empty bench on the footpath.

A smile appeared on my face thinking that one day the same bench will have Diya and Akash sitting in each other's arm. So cliché of me!

Life is so unpredictable. What may come, we never know. I was thinking so much about Akash and see, now the girl by her own came to me for him. I am so happy that I want to dance out. God, please write Diya and Akash's fate together. Never Demotivate Diya for her decision. Always be with that girl!!! Please. I prayed.

We reached home. I shut the main door behind me when he asked me about the day.

"Good!! I thought we were going to meet some girl." I said closing my eyes and enjoying the pleasure of sitting on sofa.

"So that means you were jealous yesterday??" He asked filling the glass of water.

I immediately opened my eyes to him.

Jealously?? For him?? Why would I be jealous and that too for him?? It was just a normal nervousness for meeting a new person. I tried explaining myself.

But you never had any nervousness while meeting a new client in office! My subconscious minded mocked.

"No!! It was just... That I didn't know the person so I was kind of nervous. That's it." I said to him but more precisely answered myself.

"Fine, I'll leave first!" He shrugged his shoulders and left into his room.

You are just tired, Ahana!! Get some sleep!!! I thought and jumped right on my bed after changing into my night wear.

I woke up at 7 in the morning. 2 hours were still left for the office.

I wore my slippers and went out to check on my food.

The dinning table was beautifully decorated with meal and juices. It looked that the maid threw some party today on me.

"Why did you make so much?? It will go waste if we didn't finish it!" I said to the maid standing near the chair.

"Ma'am Dhruv sir ordered us." she said.

"Dhruv?" I spoke.

"Yeah, it's me!!! You are a sugar patient so a healthy and rich diet is required for you." He said while wiping his sweat from the corner of his neck.

He must have come from Jogging.

"Why are you always reminding me about it?? I am pretty well aware of it. Stop behaving like my Mom!" I said to him.

"I have to behave like her because it's her order to take care of your sugar level. Mom called me and said to take care of your diet." He said it calmly and picked the T. V. remote and was going to on it when I snatched it.

"I am fine with my own diet. I can handle myself. And yes, stop reminding me of it. Don't make me regret telling you about my sugar problem." I said throwing the remote on the sofa.

I went on the dining table and ate my breakfast. I didn't eat much. I consumed the regular quantity which I take.

In the end, I was cutting the apple, when I got a cut from the knife on my thumb.

"Ahh!" I winced in pain.

Dhruv ran and came to me.

"What happened??" He asked but when he saw blood coming from my finger, he immediately took my finger and started blowing on it.

"Can't you take care of yourself?? Is your fight more important than your health?? What would have happened when something peirce into it?? Do you have any idea??" He kept on shouting at me while applying the ointment of my finger.

I got angry hearing all these questions.

"I didn't chop my finger. It's just a small cut." I said jerking my hand from his hand.

"You are unbelievable. I am just helping you. You think that this is my chance to tease you or irritate you then fine. I won't bother you now. Limits are limits. You mind your business while I'll mind my." He angrily threw the ointment on the floor and walked into his room.

I realised that I actually over-reacted in front of him but it's my nature. I can't help. How can anyone expect me to be nice with him?

I too walked in my room.

I was getting ready when my brand new phone rang. Yeah!! I bought a new phone yesterday before meeting Samay.

"Hello!?"

"Ma'am it's an emergency!!! Office!.. This... I mean..." it was my fellow colleague.

"What happened?? Speak up!!" I answered.

"Ma'am....... That.... Myra!!!"

"What??? What happened to her!??"I asked.

"Please come to the office." he said and hanged the phone immediately.

I hurriedly took my car keys and drive my car straight to the office.

I reached the 16th floor and saw crowd gathered in the middle of the corridor.

With slow steps, I reached near the crowd. Everyone stepped back after seeing me there.

I stopped in my tracks seeing Myra lieing on the floor. I could see blood near the lower part of her maternity gown.

The blood was coming from her vaginal area probably.

I ran and sat near her. Even after tapping multiple times on her cheeks, she didn't open her eyes.

"What bloody happened here??" I shouted on everyone standing here.

"Ma'am, Ms. Myra was walking from here when suddenly she slid and banged on the desk. I guess she banged on the desk by her.... Her baby bump." One said.

"Can't you call an ambulance, god damn it!!" I shouted and took my phone out to call an ambulance right away.

I took her to the hospital. The doctors and nurses after observing Myra critical condition, dragged her into the OT immediately. I directed everything to the doctor before any operation.

I sat out of the operation theatre room. I had Myra's phone in my hand. I decided to inform her husband.

I opened her call logs and checked for her husband's number.

I clicked on the contact named, 'Hubby Chubby!'.

As cheesy as her!!

I called him and informed everything to him.

He rushed to the hospital hearing about his wife.

"You must be Ahana?? How is she?? From when the doctors are in there??? Is everything fine?? What actually the doctor said????" He started throwing his questions on me.

"I....... I.... Doctor......" I wanted to answer him but my mind was numb. It has no words to explain. I was disturbed too after seeing her in this state.

"Mrs. Ahana!!" The doctor came out of the OT.

We both rushed to him.

"She is out of danger. Happily, she didn't bang by her baby bump but just above it. The internal wound isn't that big. Both Mother and Baby are well. She'll be fine!!" He said to me.

"Doctor, can we go in!?" Myra's husband asked.

"Not before the shifting but you are??" the doctor asked.

"Her husband!!" He said.

"Oh fine!! You can definitely meet her once we shift her bed to another room." The doctor patted his shoulder and went off.

"I don't how should I apologise? I wasn't there with her... She was all alone when this happened... I swear I rushed to the hospital when I saw her unconscious on the ground......." I apologised to Myra's husband.

"It's okay, Ahana. I believe you. You are Myra's best friend so, why wouldn't I trust you!! It's fine!! Moreover, now instead of blaming anyone, I want to spend my time with my wife and child. They just got saved from a huge accident." He said.

After half an hour, she woke up from her unconsciousness.

I was standing out of the room and started looking through the small, glass window on the door when her husband went in.

He kissed her forehead and her big, fat tummy when he saw his wife awake. She started making faces to him.

"Can't you look after yourself? I told you thousands of time to leave the job in this condition, but dare you listen me. My heart had stopped seeing you like this... What if something would have happened to you?? What if anything pierced into our baby?? Every minute was crucial for me when doctors when treating you. How scared I was!" Her husband cried.

"What would have happened when something peirce into it?? Do you have any idea??"

I remembered the morning fight with Dhruv. I understood that it's my fault. He was just trying to help me and I... I like a fool shouted on him.

Idiot!!

"Ahana, you can come in!!" Myra broke my chain of thoughts.

I pushed the door and entered in.

"How are you?? Can't you look after yourself??? You know, this is why I always shouted at you but look... From now, dare you don't listen to me!!" I said caressing her forehead.

"Okay Mumma!!" Myra said joining her hands to me.

We all laughed at her gestures.

"Mrs. Myra!!" A voice broke our laugh.

My heart skipped a beat after hearing the voice. A different type of voltage ran through my spines.

Why is my heart beating so fast!!!

"Sir!" Myra said and adjusted herself on the hospital bed.

"It's sad hearing about your condition and I'm sorry on behalf of my fellow employees for not taking a right step on the right time." Dhruv said in his most serious mood and in an official way.

She simply Hummed.

"Sir, I'll join the company next week, for sure!!" Myra said.

"No..... You won't until you go through your delivery now. I won't take you in the company." I said.

"Wasn't it my part to say??" Dhruv said to me.

"Ug..... Okay..... You go!!" I surrended.

"Umm.... So where was I? Yeah... You won't join the company before your delivery. I have already signed for your leave." Dhruv said straightening his tie.

I secretly rolled my eyes.

"So... I would leave now. This is a bouquet from my side." He smiled and kept it near her.

Later, he shaked his hand with Myra's husband and left from there.

I wanted to talk to him so ran behind him but I guess, he is busy ignoring me.

"Dhruv Wait!!" I shouted but he was still walking.

"Dhruv, listen to me!!!" I shouted again but no response.

People started staring at me. I simply bowed my head in apology and ran towards Dhruv.

He was waiting for the lift.

Thank god!!! He stopped somewhere.

"Dhruv...... In the morning-" I stopped as he stepped in the lift.

I too went in and clicked all the buttons of the lift.

"Are you crazy?" He finally said something to me.

"Yes!! Because you weren't listening to me...... Just shut up and listen to me first." I said as he was going to speak something.

"Dhruv! I believe that what happened in the morning was not supposed to happen. I mean, I over-reacted. I shouldn't have spoken to you harshly. It was my fault." I said finally.

"So you are trying to apologise to me??" He said breaking a centimetre distance between us.

"Somewhat!!" I replied.

"Don't you remember how do we apologise, then?" He said again moving ahead towards me.

I thought for a second.

He wants me to say sorry to him. But who'll make him understand that sorry and I are childhood enemies just like me and him. I can't say sorry so easily until it's concerning something. I don't believe in such words because sometimes it gives other a open chance to repeat the same thing or mistake again. Sorry!! A small word to pronounce but a big meaning to understand which I can never do.

"My apology!!" I said looking down.

"It comes with a word, Ahana!!" He said to make me understand the same thing again.

"Dhruv.... I.. Am... I am... So... So..." I wanted to speak but I know I can't apologize too easily. I was trying for him. Just for him!

"Sor..." He helped me out to speak but before I could complete the word, the lift opened.

Not Only this, a crowd of people waiting for the lift started staring at us.

Dhruv rolled his eyes and left the lift in embarrassment.

"Sorry!!" I whispered to myself looking at him walking out. Finally I said this. I don't know but I guess I am changing. This isn't the Ahana who lived in a simple flat, going to 9-9 job, sleeping all day on holiday or behaving arrogantly with people. This Ahana is something different! She is screaming every now and then, throwing nakhraaa, cooking for someone else except her, taking care of others happiness, saying sorry, protecting some family's reputation.

Yes! I have started to change! But is it for him?

Gosh! I am overthinking again!

Important: There will be no update tomorrow as I have my exams going. Sorry! Will try to update as soon as possible!!🥺🥺

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.4M 92.7K 66
COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? Maybe! This is a story where two total...
144K 5.1K 45
🔞𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟐: 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄🔞 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 (𝟒𝟏𝟖 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒) 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄...
694K 46.1K 70
Jai Agnihotri (28) Our Handsome Cardiologist. Staying in his village running a clinic of his own, a well mannered and Educated Hottie of his Village...
1.6M 17.3K 9
*An arrange marriage Romance* ****************************************** Start : 04/Jan/2023 end : 16/June/2023 Warning ⚠️ This story containin...