๐ต๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐ท๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ...

By 1ukkiyo

"...๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐ผ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™ ๐ผ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ... More

before you begin
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
ending :( authors note
----
๐‘  ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ฆ
โ„Ž ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™ ๐‘– ๐‘› ๐‘”
ending : note : )

23

2.8K 141 71
By 1ukkiyo

Y/n POV :

I was relaxing on a Saturday. I had just made my little brother some food and a few of his friends were over. All his friends were so sweet. If only all the boys in my year could be like that.

I wasn't relaxing so much as trying to finish all my own homework and Jungkook's. My phone vibrated next to me, so I ignored it. Then another vibration. I ignored it.

The vibrations got so fast that my phone had started to jump up and down on my bed. I finally picked it up and scrunched my face at the sight of a ... group chat ?

THE 3 DEADLY SINS 👁👅👁

Jiminnie 👄 :
Wassup bitchesss

Tae Tae 🚲 :
Did you make this Jimin?

Jiminnie 👄 :
Yeah yeah ofc idiot
ANYway, where's y/n ?

Tae Tae 🚲 :
Idk I think she's usually studying
at this time

Jiminnie 👄 :
My my Taehyung ...
you seem to know an awful lot
about miss y/n's daily schedule
😏

Tae Tae 🚲 :
Bro I'll literally delete this group
chat without asking if you're gonna
act like this

Jimminie 👄 :
Ugh whatever BUZZKILL
Y/n WHERE ARE YOUUUU
ANSWER MEEEE
TAEHYUNG'S BORING ME 😞

Y/n 🦋 :
Omg I'm here
What?
Let me guess ... Jimin named the
group chat?

Jimminie 👄 :
Yes the master mind is ✨ me ✨
I WAS gonna name it : THE CHAOTIC BETRAYERS
But I could already tell you two would
be against it oof 🙄

Tae Tae 🚲 :
Betrayers because we're betraying
Jungkook by being friends with Y/n ?

Jimminie 👄 :
Hey man ... not cool

Tae Tae 🚲 :
Omg YOU'RE the one that thought
of it :/

Y/n 🦋 :
Guys it's okay
If this is nothing important...
then I need to study

Jimminie 👄 :
Wait princess !
I was just gonna say that I've decided
where we can go on Wednesday

Tae Tae 🚲 :
Well ? Are you gonna tell us ?

Jimminie 👄 :
Yeah just wait in the gym area after
school- I'll take you guys

Y/n 🦋 :
Oooo
Where are we going ?

Jimminie 👄 :
A strip club

Y/n 🦋 :
I'm being serious

Tae Tae 🚲 :
You know what y/n?
I wouldn't be surprised
if he ended up taking us there 🤦

Jimminie 👄 :
Thanks for the idea y/n !
ilyyyy 😼
Oh and just trust me it's a nice place to
✨ explain ✨ everything

Y/n 🦋 :
Ugh yeah yeah see you then
Can't wait

Jimminie 👄 :
Umm Taehyung?
I haven't been friends with her for long
Is she being sarcastic ?

Tae Tae 🚲 :
Don't worry she just sounds sarcastic
all the time ( she doesn't mean it )
Oop

Y/n 🦋 :
Leave me alone for two seconds ?

Jimminie 👄 :
Taehyung, make sure that Jungkook
thinks you're going home, and then
go the place.
I'll also be there a little late y/n, just
wait there

Tae Tae 🚲 :
Yeah sure, see you guys ;)

Y/n 🦋 :
Yeah I'll see you
bye

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

Wednesday
After school, behind the gym
Y/n POV :

I had been waiting there on the bench for quite a long long time. Where were they? They said they wouldn't take too long. Soon enough, I got extremely tired and the sun warming me up wasn't helping. I had fallen into a deep sleep.

I slightly woke to the sound of mumbling voices.

"Is she dead?"

"No she's meditating."

"Wake her up."

"What? Why me? You do it."

"What are you scared?"

"No! ... I just don't want her to smack me."

"Ugh Jimin, just cause your sister slaps you every time you wake her up doesn't make y/n the same."

"Fine. Watch this."

Jimin crouched down and positioned himself near my ear. Once he was ready, he held my face in his hands and shouted,"Wakey! wakey! baby!"

I jolted awake and pushed Jimin's hands off my face giving him a death glare. I saw Taehyung with his arms crossed looking at Jimin with a disgusted face,"Really? Baby?"

Jimin chuckled,"Yeah so? Come one y/n! Let's go! My driver has been waiting for the day to take you on a ride again."

I gave him no reaction and followed the both of them. We walked to his car and this time I sat on the side to look out the window. I was just taking a little time to wake myself up.

The car had finally stopped, right in front of a gorgeous house. No, a mansion? I stepped out and stood as still as a statue, not sure of how to take in all the the beauty. It was definitely smaller than Jungkook's for sure, but this one seemed ... less gloomy. Less scary.

Taehyung had been gazing at me the whole time,"You look so amazed. Wow. I kinda want to bring you over to mine now."

Jimin stood next to me as well and chuckled to himself,"I'm sure you're eager to bring her over to yours."

Taehyung grunted at him and walked off. We both followed Jimin through his home. We kept walking until we reached a large door and entered his huge garden. It was just beautiful and so colourful. I felt like I could breathe out there. 

Jimin had set a large cloth on the garden, and there were snacks all over it placed strategically. He had especially prepared food for the three of us. I looked at Jimin in surprise,"I'm so ... speechless. Jimin this is actually really nice. This is so cool of you."

Taehyung swung his arm over a blushing Jimin,"Yeah he can be quite surprising. He just hides this part of him for no reason."

Jimin covered his face and ran forward finding a comfortable spot for himself. Before we walked off, Taehyung whispered in my ear discreetly,"Get ready to meet a whole new Jimin."

I raised my eyebrows slightly in surprise. Jimin was the complete opposite of what I thought he was.

We sat down and started to munch on the delicious food. I was really full and so I lay in the grass, staring at the sky and just ... breathing. This was really nice for a change. I could hear Jimin and Taehying laughing and it just made me feel so ... nostalgic for some reason.

I sighed ready to change the atmosphere,"So ... tell me about this toxic family of yours."

Taehyung cleared his throat and started his story,"Right so. Where to begin? Ahhh. To put it in simple terms, our parents are all already friends from childhood. They grew up together and whatnot. They had us, and so we became friends. So we have all been friends since childhood too ... I can't imagine a life without them. But besides being family friends ... our parents are all deep in business together. They're positioned quite high in the social class and they kind of depend on one another a lot."

Jimin broke into the story,"Oh and I should probably mention this. They all have rivals with other families too, so they're always so greedy for power. They keep trying to bring down other empires just so they can climb the ladder together."

I sighed,"I can see where you all get your ego problems from. That's quite sad, but what does that have to do with you guys?"

Taehyung continued,"So... we have all been taught to be allies with one another. As in, whatever one of us says, the rest have to follow and agree. If any one of us decides to go against the other, and it leads to a fight between us, that could cause some serious issues. It would cause our parents to lash out at one another, and then their business's would be at an extreme risk. If any damage happened, then they would blame us for everything."

I frowned,"Umm who fed you this information? Did you guys think of this yourself and then come up with rules,"

Jimin's voice began to shake a little as he answered me,"Actually, one of us did get into a fight once. It was between Han and Jungkook, they were fighting over who was the better achiever or something. Something to do with impressing the family. And that drove a wedge between us, and our parents. They stopped meeting up for a while and started working against each other. The businesses were at a loss and that's when they realised they were fighting over something stupid. So they worked it out and then sat us all down in one room. They explained to us how we all always have to stick together no matter what. Forever. They said they even needed all of us to remain friends so that when we eventually take over the business's, we'll continue to thrive and keep up the family name and reputation."

I looked at their sad faces,"Woah, that's a lot of pressure. I didn't know you guys were facing all that. But I mean it can't be all that bad. You do like being friends right?"

Jimin smiled as he looked at Taehyung,"Yeah of course. They're the best! I literally love them to death, and there's nothing I wouldn't do to see them smiling. So it isn't as bad as we're making it out to be. Really we shouldn't even be complaining in the first place."

Taehyung looked down at his feet and closed his eyes,"But it does create some tension between us I won't lie. It's because they told us to agree with everything and anything the other says. And sometimes we don't. But we work through it, because it's happened a lot of times. If it does anything, it just brings us closer."

I squinted trying to get a clearer look at the both of them,"Okay, but why do you two seem so down all of a sudden? Is there more?"

Taehyung laid down as well staring at the sky and he breathed,"Yeah there's more. In reality, Jungkook's parents have way more power than the rest of our parents hold, so our parents are always trying to keep them happy. That's why, me, Jimin and Han had to have a separate talk with them about how we always had to keep Jungkook happy and treat him like somewhat of a ... prince? It's a little sick that they had to ask us to treat him like that when we genuinely love him. We just kind of have to tip toe around him a little. It's just some added pressure."

Jimin scoffed looking away from us,"Not to mention, the minute that Jungkook seems even a little off- we're always in for a treat. We get yelled at, and sometimes even beaten. But Jungkook doesn't know and he can never find out. I remember when we were younger, Taehyung's little brother accidentally broke one of Jungkook's toys and he wouldn't stop crying. His little brother was locked in one of the rooms for the rest of the day and night without any food ... to teach him a lesson."

I instantly got up to look at Jimin in shock,"What?! That's crazy. The more I find out about Jungkook, the uglier his personality gets. He's a happy guy with a perfect life, so why is he like this? Why is he so ... unhappy?"

Taehyung turned to his side and groaned into the grass,"Ahhh this is so messed up now that I'm actually saying it all out loud ... This will sound really wrong, but Jungkook's story is worse than ours. He has the most pressure on him. With his parents having the most power, he has to be the one to take over eventually, and he's an only child. His parents are trying to shape him up, but he's never good enough for them. I don't remember him ever being happy around his parents since he was a little kid. They criticise every little thing he does. And whenever he tries to stand up for himself, he gets pushed back down. They've humiliated him in front of us a thousand times. He gets beaten right in front of us, so who knows what happens to him behind closed doors. Sometimes when he doesn't come to school randomly ... it's because he physically can't. His mother has never once told him she loves him. His father has never once told him he's proud of him. It's sad to see him trying to be better but just get pushed down again and again."

My mind was finding this hard to catch onto and all I could say was,"Oh. I never knew."

Jimin looked at me,"You'd never see the scars his parents give him on his face. He has to look pretty for the public. He's quite mastered making himself look strong."

Taehyung frowned into the air,"Yeah he has ... But I've started to notice something. He knows that everyone walks on eggshells around him and he hates his parents for that. He knows that no one will ever be themselves around him, and no one will ever feel comfortable around to share their life with him. That's why he has trust issues. He thinks everyone hates him. Even we have to remind him a lot that we are his best friends for a real reason."

Jimin looked at me and tilted his head like he just had an epiphany,"Ohhhh. Oh my- wait. Maybe that's why he fell so hard for you. You never knew about any of this power and stuff and so you just kept your head down and treated him like he was just another person. You were like the first real person to him. But he's also never been rejected in his life, because no one has the guts to. But you did, and then some other things happened between you two. I guess that's why he's gotten to heart broken. And he doesn't know how to handle it. He's acting out on you and trying to get revenge on you."

I whispered,"Well what exactly does he want from me?"

Taehyung gulped,"I don't know. He's kinda .. stupid. I think he still wants you? But he literally abuses you, so I don't know. Who knows what goes through that messed up head."

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.6K 12
What happens when a innocent girl gets a text of a flirty classmate who just so happens to be the most popular boy in school? Will she get corrupted...
73.3K 5.7K 52
This story is about Anubhav- the DSP of Lucknow and Haseena -SHO of Mahila Police Thana..from the serial - MADDAM SIR. This story is the continuatio...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.4K 450 31
What will happen when fate will cross paths of four lives with each other ? The feeling of love come into their life like spring and end up everythin...