π΅π‘’π‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘“π‘™π‘¦ π·π‘’π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿ...

By 1ukkiyo

"...𝑦𝑒𝑑 β„Žπ‘œπ‘€ π‘π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘ 𝐼 π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘› π‘Žπ‘€π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘”π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘™ 𝐼 π‘ π‘’π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘π‘™π‘¦ 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 π‘™π‘œ... More

before you begin
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
ending :( authors note
----
𝑠 𝑑 π‘Ž 𝑦
β„Ž 𝑒 π‘Ž 𝑙 𝑖 𝑛 𝑔
ending : note : )

22

2.9K 153 122
By 1ukkiyo

Y/n POV :

"Sounds like a plan!"

Taehyung immediately stepped back from me and so did I. We knew we were in trouble. That playful and careless tone could only be from one other person.

There stood, in front of our very eyes, the devilishly handsome Park Jimin. He wore that stupid smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes at him secretly whispering into the air,"Is ever not smirking like that?"

Taehyung looked at me, gulped and then faced back to Jimin. He genuinely sounded scared,"Hey Jimin. It's not what it looks like. I'm just ... uhhh ... I'm yelling at-"

I scoffed at Taehyung, who gave me the side eye. Jimin cut him off with his sweet voice,"Save it Mr.good boy. I couldn't possibly care any less."

Taehyung and I stared at one another in confusion and looked back at him. We harmonised together a perfect,"Huh?"

He casually walked towards us and threw his arm around my shoulder.
"I don't care whatever this is. All I know is that good boy here, doesn't hate you."

Taehyung blushed,"How do you know about that?"

"Ugh, Tae really? You know I get bored easily and when I do there's no stopping me."

I looked up at Jimin with confusion,"Would you care to expand on that?"

He leaned more on me with his shoulder and sighed,"I got bored so I went through Taehyung's bag and I found those letters you both had been sending to one another. You know? ... About the bicycle."

He watched me blush and Taehyung stomped his foot,"Jimin! How many times do I have to tell you not to go through my things!"

Jimin snickered and held onto my shoulders,"You know what else I found in his bag? Con-"

Suddenly, Jimin was far away from me being held by Taehyung in a head lock,"Shut up! You're embarrassing me!"

Jimin laughed and pushed himself off Taehyung. He saw me begin to walk away and yelled at me,"Hey! Where do you think you're going pretty girl?"

I stopped dead in my tracks,"My job? Now if you'lo excuse me, I hav-"

Jimin flailed his arms around to get both our attentions,"Wait wait! I don't excuse you yet. I wanna come on this date thing with you guys."

I covered my face to stop my blushing from being out on display,"It's not a date!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at Jimin and spoke calmly,"Why do you wanna come?"

"For the hundredth time! I'm bored idiots."

I checked my phone and I was officially running late for work. I began to skip away,"I'm late! Bye!"

I ran outside of the school, but I could still hear two sets of footsteps rushing behind me.
Without even checking anything, I sat on the bike and began to pedal away. However, I didn't get very far as I fell down scraping my elbow on the floor. I grunted as I lay there tangled on the floor.

Two toned hands held my arms and lifted me from the floor like it was nothing. It was Jimin making those,"Tsk tsk tsk" sounds.

I began to pat my uniform down from the dirt and Taehyung stared at me with concern,"Are you okay? What even happened?"

Jimin looked like he was trying his best not to laugh, but then he burst out laughing anyways. Taehyung nudged him with his elbow,"Stop it."

Jimin covered his mouth to stop laughing, but he crouched down to hold his stomach. He tried to speak through his laughter,"Don't ask her what happened! You and I both saw it. It was fucking funny is what it was! The way she fell, I'm never gonna forget!"

While Jimin was busy laughing is ass off, Taehyung bent down to look at my bicycle. There was a knife stabbed into the tire with a note on it. Taehyung picked it up and waved it in my face,"Did you really not see this?"

I crossed my arms in irritation,"Well I'm sorry. I was in a hurry."

Jimin seemed to be normal again as he snatched the knife out of Taehyung's hand. He read the note,"It's says ... umm..."

I smiled to myself, and leaned over to Taehyung whispering,"Can he read?"

Taehyung snickered at me and rested his finger on his chin like he was thinking intensely,"You know what? I don't think I've ever seen him successfully read something."

Jimin pointed the knife at both of us. We backed away with our hands in the air in surrender. He threatened us,"I heard that. I can read for your information. The handwriting is just impossible to read. But I'm smart ... I figured it out. It says, 'Slut, stop leaching off of Taehyung. He doesn't like you and could never like a girl like you. I hope you fall on this knife and die. Love Mei.' "

I gulped and looked down to the floor. Suddenly we all hushed quiet. Not a word. Not a breath.
Just Taehyung and Jimin staring at each other, wondering who would make the first sound.

Jimin beat Taehyung to it as he growled,"Stupid Mei. Who does she think she is? I'm gonna get back at that bitch for this."

I immediately stared at Jimin in shock. Why did he say that? I thought he was just like them. Why did he not use that as an opportunity to make even more fun out of me? Taehyung seemed the same, with that same shocked expression.

The wind blew and brought me back to consciousness as I panicked,"Shit! Shit! Now I'm really late!"

Taehyung grabbed my wrist and tugged me,"It's okay I can take you on my bike. I can ride really fast."

I smiled at him,"Thanks."

I followed him to his bicycle and sat behind him. He began to ride quickly until we were blocked by a big car. The window rolled down revealing a smirking Jimin winking at me,"Get in losers, I have a car and a driver."

Taehyung looked back at me and I nodded. We jumped off the bike and Taehyung threw the bicycle in the trunk.

Jimin opened the door and lent a hand to me. I took it as he pulled me in. There I sat in a car with a driver that drove like he had nothing to lose, while being wedged between Taehyung and Jimin.

Jimin was laughing to himself,"I cant believe Tae was gonna make you ride behind him all the way to the cafe."

I snorted,"You think that's funny? What's funny to me is how your supposed driver here- drives like he's in fast and furious."

Jimin chucked at me,"I'll admit, you got some funny jokes."

Taehyung stared at us both in disbelief and then straightened his face at Jimin,"If you think I can't give y/n a ride to the cafe then, you're wrong. You clearly don't know that the first time she showed me where she works, I sat behind her."

I face palmed as Jimin covered his mouth. It looked like he was freaking out,"Bro. What the fuck? Are you serious right now? The way I would pay millions to see that."

The rest of the drive was like that. It was weird. I felt at peace. Jimin was surprisingly being really nice and funny. Taehyung was also finally calm around him. I wanted to latch onto this feeling and never let go. But sadly, it came to an end.

Kind of.

When we had reached. I got out of the car and ran inside. I had made it just in time. I finally got to work, and in a good mood this time.

The time went by quickly as well. Just as I was about to place the closed sign to clean the cafe, I was pushed back by the door being opened roughly. In came Taehyung and Jimin with goofy smiles plastered over their faces.

I stared at them with confusion, as they sat down on a table casually. I walked over to them,"Umm what are you doing? Why didn't you go home?"

Taehyung tilted his head,"Who was supposed to take you home after, dummy?"

I swallowed and stood straighter,"I can get home myself."

Jimin grabbed my wrist and pulled me down into the seat next to him,"Yeah yeah we know. Now give me your phone."

I slipped my wrist out of his hand,"Now why would I do that?"

He looked at me seriously,"Because I can take it even if you don't want me to have it."

I gave him my phone and it looked like he was going through some contacts, then he copied something down on his own phone. It finally clicked and Taehyung leaned back in his chair,"If you wanted her number, you could've just asked me. No need to always be so mysterious. It doesn't make you the main character if that's what you think."

Jimin gave me my phone back and rested his arm on the chair I was sitting on. He groaned like he was tired,"Honey I am the main character. And being mysterious is just a way to ... how do I say this? Ahh, spice up my life."

We all started laughing. Laughing together. It felt so surreal. Something came over me and the words just fell out of my mouth,"Why don't you hate me Jimin? Like you did just a few days ago."
Taehyung tensed up and looked at the floor.

Jimin rested his chin on his other hand and stared at me intensely,"Well I won't lie. I just kinda followed the crowd. When Jungkook said he hated you, I decided to hate you too. Even though there's really nothing to hate about you. And it's weird, cause I've done way more things than you have and no ones out here calling me a slut. Just makes me feel a little bad for you. But that's not the point. The point is that, because Jungkook hates you, I kind of have to hate you too. But now that Taehyung has found a liking to you ... it made me realise that you're kinda cool actually. I never really despised you, I just acted like it."

I smiled at him,"Oh ... well that's a lot to process. I hope you know that I still hate you for all the things you did to me."

Jimin rolled his eyes,"Yeah I figured. That's fine by me. But anyways, if Taehyung's gonna hang with you then I want to as well. You're fun."

Taehyung released the boxy smile he had been holding in,"Ahh Jimin, I think you're kinda making it hard for her to hate you."

Jimin winked at me but then went back to being serious,"But hey, just cause you know I like you now, we can be friends. But I'm still gonna be mean to you when we're not alone. I have a reputation to uphold."

I gulped and stopped smiling,"I can't lie, that hurts ... a lot."

Jimin groaned and rolled his head before bringing it close to me,"Argh, I'm sorry. The reputation thingy isn't the reason. I want to be friends with you in public, but that's gonna have to wait a while. I still have to be rude to you, because I can't risk Jungkook finding out, and if he does, it might break the group apart. And there's a lot more that could happen to our families if we suddenly started to have problems. So this is all really risky. I hope you can understand."

I squinted and looked at Taehyung,"You, you said a similar thing as him. What is with your families? Do I not understand because I'm not rich or something?"

Taehyung leaned forward,"That is exactly the reason you don't understand. That's why I said I'll explain it all next Wednesday. It could take a little time."

Jimin squealed loudly,"Ohhhh! Is that what you guys are meeting up about? Oh cool! I can explain as well y/n. Invite me too!"

I just snorted at him,"Okay okay. You can come too. But we don't even know where we're going."

Jimin smirked,"Leave the details to me sweetheart."

With that, I quickly cleaned up and they both dropped me off home.

Taehyung POV :

Once we had dropped her off at her home, I sat in the car watching Jimin. He was staring out the window and looked a little down. That was extremely odd of him.

I poked his arm to get his attention,"What's wrong?"

Jimin groaned again and spoke lowly for the first time in a while,"I don't know. She really is an awesome person I won't lie. And I just feel a little bad for all the things I did to her. I guess I just feel a little shame about the fact that I'm gonna continue being a bully to her when we're around other kids."

I looked down and swallowed the lump in my throat,"Yeah. Join the club. I've been feeling this way since the moment Jungkook looked at her the wrong way. We just have to wait. One day this'll all be over. And who knows? We all might just become friends."

Authors note :

Don't forget to vote:) 💕

This was kind of a filler chapter. I just wanted to show a little development in the story and give an idea of where it's headed.

Thanks for reading ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

974 70 9
This story was written by JEONTAE FICTION on Yt. I really love this story and so I wanted to just put it on this app. It's so beautiful. Please check...
9.7K 798 44
"Where is he? JEON JUNGKOOK, YOU MOTHERTRUCKER!!" Nation's celebrated prosecutor Jeon Jungkook is missing and it is up to Prosecutor Ahn Heiran to fi...
488K 7.4K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
206K 5.3K 16
Just a onesided love.