Dream || A Collection of The...

Oleh Loony_Lovegood_101

!REQUESTS TEMPORARILY CLOSED! Do you want to see your favourite ships come to life? Have theories about the b... Lebih Banyak

✎ About ✎
✾ Flowers of Love ✾ (Milly x Elliot)
❧ Dead All Along ❧ (Drew x Hailey)
⚘ Something to You ⚘ (Drew x Jake)
☂ Lonely ☂ (Jake x Hailey)
♨ Cup of Comfort ♨ (Milly x Daisy)
☾ Moonlit Meetings ☽ (Drew x Daisy)
♫ Sweet Harmonies ♫ (Jake x Hailey)
✮ The DMC ✮ (Deaf Jake AU)
❥ Hot Chocolate Cuddles ❥ (Sean x Milly)
⥅ Confessions ⥆ (Drew/Henry/Liam Love Triangle)
ཻུ An Anniversary to Remember ཻུ (Drew x Jake)
❆ Christmas With You ❆ (Character x Reader)
✧ One Last Letter ✧(Luke x Zander)
♡ To Make the Two of Us ♡ (Jake x Lia)
≡- ꒰ My World ꒱-≡ (Jake x Zander)
ꔫ Lucid Colours ꔫ (Luke x Zander)
-๑ A New Epoch ๑-

❦ A Hidden Heart ❦ (Daisy x Sadie)

994 17 50
Oleh Loony_Lovegood_101

This ship isn't meant to be taken seriously! It's just a crackship! :)

Alright, calm yourself, Daisy. You just have to get a few documents from a classroom. Then you can zoom back into the bright hallway of the school and you'll be safe.

Oh, what are you even thinking? It's not like there's anything dangerous in the Summoner's Hall - is there?

Daisy shook her head. Of course not. People only called it the Summoner's Hall because they had nothing better to do. The Summoner - Sadie... She couldn't do anything that meant harm. All of it was just a silly rumour.

But yet she couldn't help but shiver as she walked down the dark hallway. The hall was pitch black, the only light coming from a flickering lightbulb at the end of the foyer. Its yellowish light cast across a small area of floor, barely brightening anything.

Cobwebs hung from the ceiling, and she felt as if something was staring at her. But every time she heard something rustle, she'd turn around, but nobody would be in sight.

She reached the classroom she needed to get the papers from, and sighed. Even as Head Girl, she couldn't manage walking down a certain school hallway. It was so stupid of her - she was supposed to set an example!

Daisy shook her head and put a hand on the door handle when it suddenly burst open. A girl with ruffled black hair and fearful, purple eyes came running out. She caught sight of Daisy, and her eyes widened.

"NO!" she cried, and without another word, she grabbed Daisy's hand and yanked her away.

"Hey!" said Daisy, but the girl made no way of turning back. She seemed panicked, and was running as fast as she could, as if something was chasing her. In fact...

Daisy took a glance behind her and screamed. 

Running after them - or flying, if you may, was a seven headed black demon of some sort. It had an empty, wide, white eye on each head, and one mouth in the center in which was opened in fury. The creature was pure black, its lower body made of dark smoke.

It looked like something that would come from your nightmares.

She didn't even stop to question it, and instead turned back and poured on more speed. They were nearing the end of the hallway - what would they do? Run inside a classroom? But then they'd be trapped! Could they perhaps make a turn? But surely the demon would catch them sooner or later...

An angry roar came from behind them, and then a snarl. She risked a glance back, to see that the demon had now sprouted two more heads.

With a jolt of panic, Daisy felt something like smoke brush her ankles. She gave a small yelp and darted out of the way, trying to run faster. But her legs were weighing her down, and the end of the hallway was getting nearer and nearer...

All of the sudden, the girl tugged on her arm, and quickly pulled her into a small closet of some sort. She threw Daisy inside, and rushed towards the door. A few words were murmured, and Daisy heard a click. A bright purple light flashed, and then the roaring was silenced.

The girl panted, trying to catch her breath while Daisy clutched a stitch in her chest. The panic was ebbing away.

"It's gone now," a small light shone down on the two, and Daisy recognized the girl as Sadie. "Don't worry, we'll be safe."

"What was that?" Daisy gaped. "And - the rumours are true! You really do summon demons and ghosts!"

She straightened, finally getting her senses back. "Well - whatever it was, it most definitely is not allowed here. You'll be reported to the principal, and we'll have you thrown out of the school. We can't have those things wandering around here!"

Sadie's eyes narrowed. "That was a mistake. It wasn't supposed to escape from that room." 

"I don't believe you," said Daisy, crossing her arms. "As Head Girl, I have to ensure that the school is safe. And with what I just saw today, the school will never be safe with you here."

"You don't understand!" Sadie shouted. "You can't just throw me out! Yeah, okay, I summon stuff, but, nobody can know about that! It was just a small mistake, and it won't happen again!"

"A small mistake?!" Daisy raised her voice, something she rarely did. "That thing could've killed us! And how do you expect me to not tell anyone? You are a danger to this school, and I can't let you stay here."

"NO!" Sadie grabbed Daisy's arm. "Look, I'm sorry. But I have to stay here. I'll do anything! Please. I really didn't mean for that monster to come out. And I definitely didn't expect you to be the one attacked..."

"I don't understand," said Daisy icily. "You don't have any good intentions. You're clearly just siding with the evil and bringing monsters to our world. I don't know how you learned this, but it needs to stop."

"It's not for evil or anything..." Sadie muttered. She looked down, and to Daisy's surprise, she seemed to be... blushing. "I just wanted to make a wish."

"A wish?! A wish that is clearly for the evil!" cried Daisy.

Sadie pleaded, "Please, let me explain!" She took a deep breath.

"My family has had a backstory of being able to summon all these creatures... Perhaps they're evil but -"

"Make this quick," said Daisy impatiently. It was very unlike her, but she couldn't forgive Sadie for what had happened. She had nearly gotten killed!

"Alright - fine. But I'm not evil, and I know it. For a while, I've been trying to get a demon who will make a wish of mine come true... And it's not an evil wish. It's a wish to get... To get a certain someone to notice me." the last few words were muttered, but Daisy had heard enough. 

She couldn't believe her ears. One second ago, she had believed that this girl in front of her was pure evil, and couldn't be trusted. But now... this was all just for a crush of hers? Was she hearing right?

"Because I know if I tell that person I liked them, they'll never say that back. And nobody would listen to me about my problems anyway. Only the feeble dark clouds I could make and the ghosts that are interested.

"And then I heard of a demon that could grant my wish... To make that person like me. So I knew immediately that this was my chance. To make her mine. Because I can't stand seeing her around anyone else. Especially Ja -"

She paused and froze in terror.

"She?" Daisy asked. "You like a girl?"

"Is there anything wrong with that?" said Sadie sharply.

"No! Of course not... but... I would've never known you were that type of person," murmured Daisy. "But you shouldn't summon a demon just to get someone to like you. You should tell them. It's much better."

Sadie snorted. "They'll never accept."

"But you should try," said Daisy softly. Her anger with the girl had turned to pity. Maybe she had too much of a soft heart... But perhaps there was a way of turning Sadie's intentions around. "There's no point if you don't try."

She gulped. "You really think so?"

Daisy shrugged. "Maybe they'll say yes. You never know."

Sadie suddenly took a step closer. "Well, they probably won't. But you said to try, so I will."

She blinked. "Uhm, great! Why don't you go tell the person now?"

"I am," said Sadie. "She's standing right in front of me. The person I love. The person who will never love me back, because I'm just a monster. A monster who doesn't deserve anybody.

"I never revealed my feelings to anybody. Because you were the perfect Head Girl, and I was the bullied kid who's a freak for being able to do something nobody else can. My heart was hidden for as long as I can remember. 

"But of course, I'm not the only one who fell for you. I know that Jake boy likes you - and there's something inside of me that growls when I see him near you. I can't explain it. But... I just don't. Want. To see you around him." She clenched her pale hands into fists, but Daisy didn't notice this.

She was too taken aback by Sadie's confession. She would've never thought Sadie would like her... She never even thought about the girl that much.

"Just give me a chance," Sadie whispered. "Give me a chance. Like you said, I'll try. I'll try to win your heart. I won't hide my heart anymore - just, please, accept my confession. I won't be able to stand it if you don't."

The two were leaning so close now, their noses were almost touching. Daisy couldn't think. Half of her wanted to decline and leave. The two could never work it out. But the other half wanted to forgive... She wanted to give Sadie a chance.

Because people can change, right? And Sadie would probably never get any other attention again. What if this was a chance - not for Sadie, but for Daisy. A chance to start anew. Maybe Sadie would open Daisy's eyes to see something different... That it was okay to rebel and make mistakes. She was so sick of being the perfect Head Girl...

A current ran through the two of them. Daisy was expecting something to happen... Was Sadie going to do it? She met the deep, purple eyes, and then it happened. But it wasn't Sadie who had closed the gap between their mouths. It was Daisy.

She wasn't sure why she had done it at first - and it seemed Sadie had gone into a short moment of shock as well. But their lips connected, and Daisy was surprised at how soft Sadie's were. It didn't feel wrong at all. In fact, it felt just right. 

There was no way to describe it. But if she had imagined her first kiss, it probably wouldn't be locked up in a closet in the dark. Yet her heart was pounding and her blood was rushing. Fireworks were exploding in her head as Sadie kissed her back.

"Don't hide your heart," said Daisy as they pulled away. "Of course I'll give you a chance. Everybody can change."

A smile broke across Sadie's face. Daisy had never seen Sadie smile before, and it warmed her heart.

"Thank you."

A/N: Ahaha, yes, I used the Summoner's Hall idea again

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

21.8K 882 6
Blackpink x Fem Reader Oneshots i'll do oneshots for all the members here, so u can DM me requests or comment them in this book. there will be some...
26.3K 517 30
|I've made a one shot book before so why not make another one? Same as the other book - request your Lukesse and I'll write 'em for you. Also, be war...
442K 8.8K 51
***Edit: REQUESTING IS CLOSED FOR THIS BOOK BECAUSE I'VE COMPLETED IT, GO AND REQUEST ON THE 2ND COLLECTION ONCE I'VE MADE IT OR COMMENT ON MY MESSAG...
123K 1.8K 113
Heres my one shot book! I rly appreciate everything you all have done for me♡︎ Rules: No... -smut -sex -nudity -straight shipping Zander -illegal sh...