The moon and it's lover

Galing kay nira14_20

"How bad can she be, really? " "you're too confident . she could tear apart mountains with her bear hands yo... Higit pa

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XLI
XXXIX
XL
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
Addition : Clan Dehsota
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV

XVIII

113 8 1
Galing kay nira14_20

THIRD PERSON'S POV :

"If you wish to make some changes, all you have to do is say the word, Miss" the butler said and grace shook her head .

"No, everything is absolutely beautiful. Thank you."

"I'm glad you like it, Miss."

As Grace stood there looking around the room.  Straight in front was a lounge area with some lounge chairs and a coffee table. To the right of that was a tall floor to ceiling bookshelf which covered the right wall. Each shelf was filled to the brim with all kinds of books! To the left of the lounge area, she saw a massive four poster canopy bed dressed with light yellow, chiffon curtains hanging from them. They were pulled to the side and tied to the post which showed the bed that was inside it. It was a king size bed that had blankets and duvets covered in sheets of a floral design.

Further to the right, she saw a couple of doors which she presumed would probably be the bathroom and closet. she really was curious if it was all a last minute changes to make it look similar to her room .

As she looked around, she noticed that her luggage was already in the room! .

"Well then, Miss. You have a rest now, too. You must be tired. Please just call me if you need anything. as for master he will be a little late.  " He smiled politely before he slightly bowed to her and headed towards the door.

Grace followed him to the door and as the old butler stepped out, he spoke as he pointed to the next room.

"Miss Grace , that's the master's bedroom," he said. The doors of the room he pointed out were even bigger than hers! It was the biggest of all the rooms inside this house and it was located in the center.

When the old man was gone, Grace just stood there, staring at the huge door of Dimitri's room . She was a little disappointed that even after being mates they weren't sharing one room .

"  you are a shameless one!  aren't you??  "  her wolf spoke up sarcastically with a grin plastered over her face .

This was when grace suddenly remembered alex's words from the cafe.  she really didn't understand what went on his mind at all. why would he say something like that ?

Too many questions flooded in Grace head but she decided to stop thinking about those matters. She didn't come here just to gather more questions and bug herself about them.

Sitting on the bed, Grace brought out her small notebook. She had listed a number of things she wanted to do with him .

She was smiling as she read the lists in her mind. These were like the daily wishes she wanted to experience and surprisingly, she didn't find it hard to imagine doing all these things with Dimitri .

However, how would she make him agree to do all these things with her? That was the dilemma she was currently having. even right now she doesn't know where he is!?   what is that keeping him so busy?! 

Remembering his ice cold gazes and the smirk on his lips, she couldn't help but heave a long sigh. She could already tell that this won't be easy but after a moment, she lifted her hand and her fighting spirit blazed in her eyes again. She was going to do this! Hell or high water - bring it on! . afterall how hard can it be to make someone fall in love ?

After unpacking her things, she grabbed her phone and gave selina a call to give her an update.

Selina picked up on the third ring.

" Princess Grace ? How are things? you reached safely?  " selena bombarded her with question after question.

" Yeah, I am totally fine but it seems like things are quite weird here ." Grace said honestly.

"weird? as-in ?"

"Well, it's a long story and i have a surprise for you. see you tomorrow "

"wait-what-"

Grace quickly disconnected the call leaving selena worried and curious. Once the call had ended, grace laid down on the fluffy, comfortable bed. She stared at the ceiling and repeated her own words of encouragement to herself before she stood up and walked towards the bookshelves.

As she looked at the books, grace's brows started to knot. The first time she entered, she had a feeling that no one seemed to have settled in here for not just a while but a very long period of time. She had shrugged the feeling away but now that she flipped through some books, she started to believe her gut instincts. These books were obviously hundred-year-old classics but the strangest thing was that no one seemed to have opened them for a very long time. It wasn't like they were dusty or covered in cobwebs - they were very well maintained - but the book cover and pages stuck to each other the way they would do if they hadn't been opened for some time . maybe the room was closed for a long while .

She ran her fingers softly along the spine of the books and sighed with great longing.

As she was lost in her thoughts, her stomach suddenly growled .She looked at the clock and saw that it was already lunchtime. She was about to leave her room to go find something to eat when a maid knocked on her door.

"Good day, Miss. I'm here to let you know that dinner is ready." A polite woman around her early thirties bowed at her. She was wearing a maid's outfit and she was quite good looking. without anymore thought to that, she merrily went downstairs to tame her hungry tummy.

-------

"so why do you think a sibyl is here brother?  " Alex asked as they made their way towards the old cave deeper in the woods outside the pack territory. 

Dimitri remained quiet.  why was sibyl here ? well he wasn't quite sure of the reason . he was just told by the lady from this evening that a sibyl was asking for him . 

" be careful with what you grant her ."   jack said. 

" what do you mean? " alex asked gritting his teeth . Dimitri was clear of the dislike alex had for jack.  for alex jack is one of the reason both the brothers were apart. 

" Sibylla . Cumaean Sibyl , this is what she is called.  don't. i repeat don't grant her anything that will create chaos in both the worlds . don't disrupt the balance of nature . it will come back to you "

his words sounded more like a warning to alex and Dimitri

a low growl errupted from dimitri , stopping jack and alex in their tracks , the temperature around them suddenly dropped to below freezing and everybody felt themselves tense up involuntarily. his wolf wasn't liking the tone in jack's voice but moreover it was because of what was lying ahead of them.

Dimitri stood straight looking at the entrance of the cave . the cave was surrounded with some dark yet powerful magic , he remembered what he was taught about sibyls.

The sibyls are basically female prophets . Their prophecies, which are emerged as riddles are only to be interpreted by the chosens. 

The most famous of these prophets was the Cumaean Sibyl. Apollo offered to grant her any wish if she would make love to him. Scooping up a handful of sand, the Sibyl asked to live one year for each grain of sand she held. Apollo granted her wish, but then the Sibyl refused him. As punishment, Apollo gave her long life but not eternal youth. As the Sibyl grew older, she wanted nothing but to be free of this curse. 

" she had reached safely to the palace alpha and is currently having dinner ."

a smirk get carved on his face at the mention of her .

it was Tyler. 

Dimitri left tyler to follow grace secretly , to make sure she reached the palace safely . within a second he composed himself back to his normal self.  the calmed yet emotionless look. 

" stay here,  i will go in.  "  and before alex could raise an objection , dimitri had already taken a step entering inside  the cave .

Dimitri's wolf was feeling a strong pull towards this unknown force with every step he took deeper into this darkness

he finally saw a young girl with mysterious aura ,  seated on a special tripod positioned over a crack in the earth, from which trance-inducing fumes were issuing.

" Alpha king "  her voice sounded more calmer than her appearance.  she slightly bowed her head and then pointed her hand towards the ground in front of her.  there was a peice of paper lying there folded.  Dimitri exactly knew what it was and what cost it will come for. 

" what is it that you want in return? " 
The man arched his brow.

"  what do you think i will be wanting in first place sitting here in front of the god of death itself " her eyes were wavering between black and slight yellow .

in a flash the girl was strangled by the wall as Dimitri's fingers were still around her neck holding her tightly in place.

When someone asked the Sibyl what she wanted, she would reply that she wished only to die. to end the curse of long and eternal life .

"  Granted. "

His voice was melodic and his lips curved up into a sardonic smile which didn't reach his eyes. Though his expression looked pleasant but he kept glaring into her eyes like he was piercing through her soul .

" indeed.  what they say about you is true. you are powerful but not powerful enough to stand against her .  " 

Dimitri's grip tightened around her neck with her every spoken word.  his posture was still calm. 

" you will meet her soon. "  were her last words.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7.2K 290 37
Warning: Violence, swearing, abuse, and other sensitive topics - Read at your own discretion --------------- Fate can be cruel. Especially when an...
298K 7.2K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
5.3M 201K 116
The edited version of this book is being updated under the name "That's Inappropriate, Mr. King." Twenty-two-year-old Anna wonders if she will ever f...
1.9M 78.1K 60
"I call bullshit." Digging my finger into his broad chest, I met his intense stare without an ounce of fright, "I've been calling bullshit for the pa...