Her Guardian Angel | Complete...

By Stariewrites

Ahmed siblings book 1 Life gives us all different surprise through every step, its just that sometimes surpri... More

𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮
𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮
𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽
𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓮
𝓕𝓾𝓷 𝓭𝓪𝔂
𝓟𝓾𝓷𝓮
𝓢𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽
𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓜𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓪𝓲
𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮
𝓜𝓸𝓶'𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱?
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓲𝓰 𝓭𝓪𝔂
𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓼
𝓗𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷 ? 𝓝𝓸 , 𝓥𝓪𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓱𝓲𝓶
𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓲 𝓪𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾
𝓘 𝓪𝓶 ?
𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓐𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓪
𝓓𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷
𝓐𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝔂 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷, 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯
𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓲𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻
𝓜𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂
𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓯 ?
𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂
𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂
Project Asia Awards!!!
𝓑𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴
𝓓𝓮𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
𝓢𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓮
𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓮
𝓜𝓪𝓱𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓱𝔀𝓪𝓻
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓾𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓷
𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻

𝓢𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓴

308 32 17
By Stariewrites

Loving you was the most exquisite from of self destruction

- Anonymous

Author pov

Blinking her eyes repeatedly, she adjusted herself to the bright sunlight that is now peeking through opened curtains.

Rubbing her eyes, she looked around to see Azlaan, and frowned when she didn't get him anywhere. Getting out of the blanket, she headed to the washroom to get ready for the day.

Once she felt content with her look, she headed out of the room with an enthusiastic and a happy mood.

"Good morning" She greeted everyone cheerfully cheerfully making them all look at her, amused.

Ever since they came here, before two she has been the most moody one. At times it would be her laughing and joking while at times it would be the exact opposite.

"What's up with the good mood? " Affan grinned, earning a glare from Ahaan and Ayesha.

"Why would there be a reason for me to be happy?" She frowned.

"Leave it, you know him and his stupidity" Ahaan kicked his foot beneath the table making him yelp.

"Ouch!! " He winced holding his leg, making Ayesha snicker.

"What was that? " Questioned ahira raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing important" He said, his voice holding the pain that he was feeling from the immense kick that he just got presented with.

"Good morning" All the heads turned to Azlaan who entered wearing a grey button down shirt and grey jeans, looking handsome as ever.

How could someone not fall for him? Thought Ahira who fell for this charm all over again.

"Why not go to the eco point today? I have heard the view is so good there" Ahira said, making Azlaan smile.

"Why not! " He remarked, taking a seat next to her after pecking her forehead.

"Woah, i thought we were going to sulk at home " Ayesha laughed remembering how ahira had lashed out on Affan yesterday because he spilled his coffee over her, a little bit of that.

"Such a foul mood she was in yesterday!! God she just scared the hell outta me" Affan fanned himself dramatically.

Everyone laughed continuing their breakfast.

★★★★

The sun stood proudly in its place, spreading its warmth as the gang got in their car with the essential picnic things.

"And like this we will have a happy ending!! " Affan shouted Making them all smack their forehead at his stupidity.

"There is nothing known as a happy ending, " Ahira remarked.

"Acha? "

Ignoring the comment she came back to admire the beautiful view of Mahabaleshwar, while others were indulged in chit chat, except one.

Ayesha was genuinely worried for her best friend who was drowning in despair in spite of all the efforts taken by them to bring her back. She knows and can understand that it is difficult for her Ahira to be back to normal after knowing that she can bear a child, or perhaps she can but she doesn't want to look at the positive side.

On the other hand ahira doesn't even know why she is behaving like this, like an extreme moody person. She wants to be happy, like before, she wants to enjoy her life ignoring all the negativities surrounding her. But at the same time she is scared, scared of being happy, because whenever happiness greets her, she was encountered with a great tornado of sadness and despair.

But what she doesnt know is that this trip will surely change her. At Least a little bit.

Taking a deep breath of sigh, ayesha smiled at everyone, unaware of the twist that her fate was planning.

A very update, i know.. But i am planning something good for the next one ✌

Until then happy reading
And yeah check out IndianLegion and participate in out graphic shop!!

Thank you❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 24.7K 42
[EDITING] "Can you... marry my brother?" "Your brother, Ibrahim? But... Isn't he married?" I recall the conversation we had before. "He was, but he...
600K 40.8K 73
I walked down the dark hallway, my eyes scanning the rooms on my way.The door was slightly ajar as I reached the end of the hallway, my hands pushing...
2.2K 143 20
Forced Marriage - Slow burn- ( on break ) Inaya: Mama entered the room, all panicked. "What happened, Mama?". "Inaya Bacha, listen to me carefully...
219K 13.6K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐...