𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓼

Everything not saved will be lost
-Anonymous

Ahira's pov.

I stared at the person in front of me, taking in his perfect features which were enhanced more due to the morning sunlight peeking through the royal blue curtains.

His messy hair were calling me to rake my fingers through them. 'How would it feel to rake my fingers through them?' I wondered.

His mouth was slightly ajar as he slept peacefully hugging the fluffy pillow like a child.

I smiled thinking how he was about to sleep on the couch yesterday because he thought I would be uncomfortable with him. But how could I when he was the one on whom I had a major crush?

Of course I did thought a lot before saying yes for the marriage. Because I didn't wanted to be a burden on him. I didn't wanted him to think that I was forced on him.

But now that I know he said yes willingly, I was happy with the decision.

I was hell scared thinking about this marriage. There were many 'what ifs' in my mind which were making me crazy.

What if he doesn't loves me?
What if I proved to be a bad wife?
What if he denied at the last moment?
And many more.

But then I know whatever Allah chooses for us is always best.

"Looks like someone is admiring me" His husky morning voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

I closed my eyes after realising that I have been staring at him for long.

"Uh....When did you get up?" I asked sitting up straight.

"When you were ogling at me" He smirked.

"I- I wasn't" I said trying to hide my cheeks that probably matched the shade of cherry.

"Um.....Is my wife blushing" He teased peeking towards my side.

"No, I am not" I tried not to blush but this stupid thing was adamant.

"Someone is blushing" He sang in a weird tone that made me laugh.

"Someone is shy" He teased further.

God this boy! I shook my head and ran inside the bathroom after taking my outfit for the day, leaving behind a laughing Azlaan.

★★★★★

"Azlaan?" I called him who stood in front of the mirror combing his hair.

"Hmm" He hummed.

"I wanted to ask whether I can go to Ahaan's place tomorrow" I said.

He turned towards me frowning.

"Why are you asking me that?" He asked.

"Um...I don't know. I thought what if you wouldn't like me not asking you. So yeah" I said shrugging.

"Come on Ahira, don't imagine me as a typical and conservative husband. We are still best friends. And just so you know, you don't have to ask me before doing something or going anywhere." He said.

Perfect! I didn't know my best friend cum crush and now husband was this cute !!!

"Cute?"

"Huh? I said confused.

" You find me cute?" He laughed.

My mouth hung open at the realisation that I just said my thoughts out loud.

"Excuse me" I said and literally ran down stairs to the kitchen.

★★★★★

"Ahira, give me that sauce " Aunty said. I took the bottle and gave it to her.

She was making pasta as Rinoz wanted to eat that. And even though I insisted much that I will make, she clearly denied because as per her 'newly wedded bride don't cook.'

So instead I decided to accompany her by doing nothing.

"Mom what are you cooking?" Azlaan entered the kitchen. The carrot that I was about to bite, halted in the way like half in my mouth and half in the air.

He was looking damn devilishly handsome in simple white shirt that looked as if his second skin, making his muscle peek out. He paired it with black jeans and his hair were messy as if he raked his fingers through them continuously.

"Pasta" Aunty answered.

My breath got stuck to my chest seeing him march towards me.

"Hi wifey" He said winking at me. I smiled. He smirked looking down at the carrot in my mouth.

Inching closer he winked at me and before I could realise he bite the half carrot that was in the air making me shock.

"There is bedroom in the house for a reason" My eyes widened.

'Shit! Aunty' I closed my eyes in embarassment.

"My phone" He said and ran outside, leaving me behind to bare the embarrassment.

Aunty laughed looking at my face that was probably redder than the red pasta that she was cooking.

"Happens" She said shaking her head. I looked down embarrassed, making a mental note to be careful around my so called husband.

Was this good?
I wrote this in half and hour 😬😂

Happy reading📖