𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓲𝓰 𝓭𝓪𝔂

You are my best decision,
My greatest friend & Adventure
-Anonymous

Ahira's pov.

Looking at the long mirror I found a completely different woman claded in a dark emerald green with bright red combination staring back at me. My figure was supporting an emerald green skirt that had embroidery all over it with thousands of stones embellished in the form of flowers that ran all the way down the length of the velvety heavy skirt adding to the beautiful lustre.

Red blouse covered with the same design and embroidery as the skirt fitted my chest perfectly and had full sleeves covering my arms. Golden bangles were clinking on my right wrist while a gold bracelet was wrapped around my other wrist.

My black mid length hair were braided and kept in a low bun that kissed the nape of my neck. Jasmine flowers became a part of my low bun, the smell of which was wafting around the room.

The red net dupatta embellished with stone was settled securely on my head. A necklace of three rows remained on my neck. Dangling earrings danced each time I moved. The pupil of my eyes moved to the golden eye makeup with a hint of green in it making me admire the artist's work. My cheekbones were contoured making them look more high with blush covering my cheeks. Lastly my lips were adorned with a cherry red lipstick. My high heels were also of red with golden straps.

"You look gorgeous my jaan" Dado cooed at me.

After a month I came to the decision that I would marry Azlaan. I read the diary that was of my mom's. It contained all of her memories and her advices for me. I decided that I would make her happy by marrying the person she chose for me.

I smiled softly at dado.

"Ahira...... " Ayesha entered her voice trailing my name as she stared at me. She held my face before turning it here and there as if inspecting something.

"Who are you? Where is my friend? " She asked with a pout and wide eyes.

Dado laughed at her while I playfully smacked her head.

"Dado they are here" Ahaan bhai entered the room, his words making me nervous all of a sudden

"Come" Dado said taking my hand and leading me out. The hall was filled with hundreds of people. Ahaan took my hand leading me down the aisle. I looked up to find a pair of honey brown eyes staring at me lovingly.

Dressed in a black sherwani with flowers printed in the same colour, he stood near the stairs waiting for me. Red chiffon handkerchief was tucked in his chest pocket. His black hair were perfectly gelled backwards. He put out his hand for me while a perfect breathtaking smile was adorned on his lips.

Hesitantly I kept my shivering ones in his

Hesitantly I kept my shivering ones in his. My left hand leaving Ahaan bhai's hand whereas the right one was holding Azlaan's hand.

From my Guardian to my Guardian Angel

"Do you Ahira Ahmed, daughter of Farooq ahmed accept Azlaan Aatish, son of Fazil Aatish as your husband? "

My heart was thudding against my rib cage. Hearing my father's name tears made their way down my blush coated cheeks. Dado held my hand squeezing it.

"I- I do" I stuttered.

The question was asked two more times. And just like that we were tied in the most sacred bond created by my Rabb.

★★★★

"My daughter is finally home" Aunty smiled at me and Azlaan as we stood on the doorway. Kissing our foreheads she let us in. Some rituals took place making me tired.

"Come let's take you to your room" Aunty said. Sighing a relief I got up with this heavy dress mopping the floor.

My breath hitched seeing the decorated room. Hundreds of candle were lightning it while rose petals had formed a red carpet. We walked through the soft petals which caressed my barefoot. The bed was covered with rose petals in the shape of heart.

"I know all this happened suddenly but have faith my dear" Aunty said pecking my cheeks one last before she disappeared behind the door.

Looking through the open window I gazed at the shining stars. Getting up from the bed I made my way towards the window careful not to spoil the candles.

"Mom? Dad? You are watching me, yeah? See I'm married to the person you chose for me" I said my eyes tearing up.

"I hope you are happy?" I asked them looking down at my hands not wanting them to see my tears.

"I...I..mis..miss...yo..you both" I choked. My shoulder shook as I cried..

A pair of hands wrapped around my shoulders holding me in place. I looked up to find honey brown eyes looking at me with concern.

"Are you alright? Why are crying?" His voice filled with concern.

"You are bad but you are so lucky" I said in between my cries.

"Huh ?" His once concerned face turned into a frown.

"You got to see my mom, play with her and that too for years. And see I just got the chance to be with her for barely three months" I said while my traitor tears were flowing down my face.

I heard him chuckle. Smacking his forehead he smiled at me.

"Total rubbish" He said. His eyes and lips still smiling at me.

His arms flew around me but stopped midway. Looking at my eyes, his honey brown ones asked for my permission.

'Such a gentleman!' I smiled inwardly.

I batted my lashes giving him the permission he seeked. He hugged me tight as if joining all my broken pieces together, mending me and my broken soul.

The moment I felt his heart beat, I knew he was sent by my Rabb to mend me, as my Guardian Angel.

Hello cutie pies!!
Hows the update? 🤔

And yeah! Time for new writers 😉
mahek369 started writing a book "PURE DESTINY"
SizzlingSabina also started writing a book " Secret Diaries "
I hope you guys would support them 😉

Let me know whether you liked the update by
☑Vote
Comment💬
Share!!

Happy reading📖