𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂

Ahira's pov.

Tip Tip ye aansu pigalte hai kyun,
Dil mein khalish ye machalti hai kyun,
Jaane naa tu pehchane,
Sapne hai jo anjaane,
Ye bhulaye na bhulaye wo yaadein.

Tip Tip ye aansu pigalthe hai kyun,
Dil mein khalish ye machalti hai kyun,

Kehti hai tumse meri
Nigaahen aao zara thaam lu,
Kis kis tarah se,
Barse ye aansu inse zara jaan lo.

The hot water was cascading down my body, burning my skin but it made no difference to me as I sat there like a statue. No tears, perhaps, the tears are fed up of me. I guess even they hate me.

I feel like pulling my hair and shouting at the top of my lungs. Why me? Why just me? I did nothing to anyone, even then every misery, every problem and every bad thing happened to me.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I did what I felt like doing. I shouted at the top of my lungs, not caring about what other things will be. I don't want to care. I shouted and shouted till I was no longer able to do so.

"Ahira open the door"

"The one who has this syndrome can't get pregnant easily"

"Azlannnnnnnnnnn" I cried out in pain, my heart clenching with grief and guilt.

"Ahira open the door please" I could hear him beg but I was not stable enough to stand and open the door.

I cried and cried, not caring about the hot water that was burning my skin or the person banging the door.

My head was spinning from all the crying and shouting.

"Ahira please" He pleaded.

"Ahira, my child what happened? Open the door" Mom said.

They all knew about it. Obviously they knew about this then why did they never told me? Why? They think I am weak? They think I can't take this news?

I can't.

They know I can't and I know I can't. I am going insane.

Everything, every word said by Kaira, every dream of mine that I dreamt about my baby flashed before me as my eyes slowly shutted down and I fell down with the hot water still trailing down me.

★★★★★★

My body hurts, it hurts all over as if some group of men beated the shit out of me.

With great difficulty I opened my eyes only to close it again, wincing in pain.

"Ahira you alright?" I opened my eyes again to see a concerned Azlaan standing there. My eyes welled up.

"Why would you hide that from me? " I asked, my voice merely a whisper.

He looked away, maybe guilt? I don't know what it was, all I knew at the moment was that I want him to talk to me. About everything and anything.

I got up and sat straight. Every part of my body was burning. A lone tear left my eye which I wiped and winced the moment my hand brushed against my cheek.

My hands were red, impacted by the hot water shower.

"I don't know. You were already weak and I didn't want to add more to your misery, not at that moment at least." He said taking my hand in his.

"Perhaps you are feeling guilty, sad and what not. But trust me, it's all His plan and I will heal you Ahira. With my everything, I will heal you" He said, his words, his every word stabbing me like a knife, sharp one on that.

"I'll always be with you Ahira, no matter what." He said kissing my forehead.

"You see, I promise you not having a child of our own will never bring difference to us. It's just now that our life has started, right? There's lot more memories to make. We will have Ahaan's, Rinoz's and Ayesha's children right? We will love them as our own. And even then if you or I think that we should have a child then there are so many children out there who need parents, we can always adopt them" He said with a small smile which I knew was fake.

No words can bring me peace, no words can heal. Perhaps with passing time I would be okay with all these things or maybe not but there will always be this emptiness within me, that him or no one will understand.

Did you hear the song?

Oh i love that!!

I was to update yesterday but i did today *grinning innocently*

How was the chapter?

You guys liked it?

You all want Azlaan's pov? In the next chapter?

And yep!! Wish this drama queen Henuviya30 a happiest birthday!! Because its her day ❤

And also happy friendship day ❤

Happy reading📖