𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓜𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓪𝓲

Out beyond ideas of
wrongdoing and Rightdoing
There is a field,
I'll meet you there
-Jelaluddin rumi

Edited by none other than my personal editor 😂 AyeshaDamar

Ahira Ahmed.

Life isn't served to you in a silver plate. It's all about struggling isn't it?

After the first year I joined as a receptionist in a reputed firm along with Ayesha. Time didn't stop for us. It kept on running a marathon not waiting for anyone.

I sighed digging out my phone to call Ahaan bhai. Its been two days since I talked to him. Last semester was going on and I was busy in preparing for it due to which I didn't got time to talk with him. And even he is busy with his office and stuffs.

"Hello" A sleepy voice appeared making me roll my eyes.

"Do you see the time? Its 12 , get up you sleepy head" I scolded him.

"Come on Ahira you called me for this? " I could imagine him rolling his eyes.

"I'm coming in two weeks" I said.

"What! " He exclaimed.

"Semester is coming to an end and I am finally free." I grinned though he can't see me.

"Wow! I'm counting the days" He said while his sleep was long gone.

We talked some more minutes before disconnecting the call.

"Ahira come on we have to prepare" Ayesha called out as we have planned to go to library for taking some notes for the exam.

★★★★

After two weeks.

With studies, exams and stuffs how these two weeks passed by no one knows. Though I was excited to meet Ahaan bhai, I was also sad because I would miss being in Pune. These three years in Pune were something to be remembered for lifetime.

Hue of orange mixed with yellow and purple coloured the sky as the sun swam down the mountains. Minutes later darkness embraced the sky.

Sighing I turned around and started packing my stuffs along with my mate.

"Ah.. How much I'll miss this room !" Ayesha cried out.

"Oh yeah me too !" I sighed looking at our room for one last time.

★★★★

"Bhai!! " I shouted looking at the muscular man approaching us along with Ayesha's brother.

"Oh God! Looks like my peace is going to be snatched" He sighed dramatically making me roll my eyes. I made a face looking at the brother-sister duo laughing beside me.

"I'm going" I said handing the suitcase to Ahaan bhai and exited the airport with a grumpy face while Ahaan and the duo followed me snickering.

"Ok guys bye " Sufyaan bhai waved along with Ayesha.

After bidding adieu me and Ahaan got into the car and departed for home.

Reaching home Ahaan went to his office immediately as he got a call. While I freshened up and got into the blanket to get my beauty sleep.

★★★★

"Ahira did Azlaan informed you that he's coming" Ahaan asked surprising me.

I frowned thinking why he didn't told me when we were chatting this evening.

"NO" I shook my head still frowning.

"Oh okay" He said resuming his food.

"But why is he coming? " I asked raising an eye brow at him.

"Surprise" He winked at me.

Its been three days since I arrived in Mumbai. Azlaan made no attempt of telling me that he is coming nor did Rinoz, his sister said anything.
Though we have been talking daily.

The dark blue canvas stared back at me but the crystal ball was nowhere to be seen. With no stars shining in it the sky looked exactly like my life, empty and devoid of love.

Yes, I have a brother to lean on but I can't just keep burdening him when he has his own demons to fight with.

I sighed looking at the empty sky when I felt a presence behind me. I turned to look at Ahaan leaning on the door frame with his hands folded against his chest.

I smiled looking at him. He smiled back coming beside me.

In the dead silence of the dark night we both stared at the sky. The untold story of ours understood by each other.

"I saw him today" He broke the silence. I gulped the tears that formed in my eyes.

"As always he must have ignored you" I chuckled.

"Yeah" He laughed. Though it was a sensitive topic for me but I still managed to laugh along with him. I know there was nothing to laugh in this. But when you are so overwhelmed with all the disaster in your life, you tend to lessen it by laughing even at a serious situation.

"You should sleep Ahira. By the way there's a surprise waiting for you tomorrow" He winked and before I could respond he disappeared behind the doors like air.

I sighed wondering what sort of surprise would be waiting for me tomorrow.

Hey!
How was it?
Liked or not? Please recommend the book to your friends *teary eyes with pout*
Those who are reading this silently please grace me with your votes!! I really need it 🥺🥺

Happy reading📖