𝓕𝓾𝓷 𝓭𝓪𝔂

Flowers need time to bloom
- Anonymous

Chapter dedicated to Henuviya30

Ahira's pov

As usual Ahaan was out, even today. And Maria aunty has also taken off. Looks like my turn was already written for today's work. I sighed looking at the kitchen sink which was filled with heaps of dishes that had to be washed. Yesterday we, as in me and my friends had a gala night while Ahaan stayed out with his friends till midnight.

So all the dishes from yesterday were still to be washed. Sighing, I tied my hair into a messy bun and started my work.

I was just halfway through it when I heard the door bell ring. Groaning and cursing the visitor who chose wrong time to come, I washed my hands and went to open the door. I sighed a breath of relief looking at the clean hall and thanked Ayesha who decided to clean the mess yesterday before heading home.

"Surprise" I was startled at the chorus voice and my eyes widened looking at the familiar faces at my doorstep early in the morning.

"What are you guys doing here? That too early in the morning " I asked, raising an eyebrow at them.

"Early morning? Oh yeah! 11 o'clock is considered as early morning for our dear Ahira" Commented Azlaan and pushing me aside, he entered in the house.

"Shut up Azlaan" Aunty laughed and entered along with Rinoz.

"Um....Ahira before you ask, I would like to have some coffee" Azlaan said to which I rolled my eyes in return before smiling sweetly at him.

"Sorry but I am not asking" I said stucking my tongue out.

"Anyways bring it or else I will enter the kitchen" He smirked making my eyes go wide.

"Azlaan bhai in kitchen is not a good idea" Rinoz laughed.

"God you are so irritating !!!" I stomped my feet and strolled towards the kitchen with aunty trailing behind laughing at her son's antics.

"I'll make the coffee" She said and I shook my head.

"No, aunty you are my guest. How could I let you work" I said, shooing her away but she was adamant and I had to give up. Resuming my dishes, we talked a little bit and by the time I was done, she too was done with the tea and coffee.

I took the snack tray and walked out of the kitchen. My steps halted near the sofa seeing Azlaan standing in the balcony. Sunlight was falling on his perfect features, highlighting them. The white t-shirt that he was wearing was sticking to his body like a second skin, making me gulp.

Shaking the naughty thoughts away, I kept the tray down and looked at Rinoz who was smirking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing" She shrugged sipping away her tea.

"Your coffee, dear monkey" I said handing him the cup.

He was about to retort back when aunty asked me about Ahaan's whereabouts making Azlaan shut his mouth. Thankful to aunty who saved me from his come back.

We chatted for some more time. Teasing and laughing, one hour passed by.

"Where are you going?" I asked aunty who got up from her seat.

"I'm going to make lunch and you are not helping me In fact no one is helping me" She declared and before I could protest, she disappeared into the kitchen door.

"So? How does it feels to be out of that hell?" Azlaan asked taking a seat beside.

"Um....Ahira didi, can I go to your room?" Rinoz asked typing away something in her phone.

"Yeah" I smiled at her.

"Um.. I don't know but I miss them though"

"You what?

"What what? I miss them, duh!" I repeated.

"You are crazy" He shook his head with a smile.

"How can you miss them when they made your childhood so miserable? Well your life miserable would be appropriate." He asked, and to be honest even I don't know why I miss them.

"I don't know. I know I should be hating them but something within me is saying that there has to be a reason behind their behavior" I shrugged.

"Seriously? You are too good for this cruel world" He smiled.

"I'm not" I shrugged.

"Acha? Ok chal lets play badminton?" He jumped out of his seat.

"Now?" I laughed.

"Yep, come" He held my and dragged me out of the hall.

"Mom! We are going down" He shouted and dragged without hearing my protest.

"Azlaan is going to play badminton without racket and shuttlecock" I snickered.

"Ugg!! Come on you should have reminded that earlier" He groaned.

"Really?" I tried not to laugh at his cute face.

"Now what are you waiting for, Christmas? Go and bring it." He stomped his feet.

Laughing at his antics, I went back inside and took the badminton bag from Ahaan's room.

"Rinoz, Come lets play badminton" I called her on my way back out. She nodded enthusiastically before running out of the room.

We three went down and started playing while Azlaan being the giraffe was continuously winning. He was at one side while me and Rinoz were swapping places with each other constantly.

"You both are such bad players" Azlaan laughed.

"Then play with me" A voice came from behind me and I smirked looking at Azlaan.

"Ahaan!! My brother!!" Azlaan shouted like an overexcited girl making me laugh like a maniac.

"Shoo shoo girls and watch us play" Azlaan said point the two fingers on his eyes and then us. Slapping his arms Rinoz made some funny faces which made him laugh.

"Now come on, lets make you lose" Ahaan patted Azlaan's back making him frown.

The game continued for one hour before aunty called us all for lunch.

A day filled with fun.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

This is an edited chapter... Because Henuviya30 found the story a little bit fast paced... !!!

Happy reading📖