𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓮

You get in life,
What you have the courage to ask for
- Anonymous

Edited byAyeshaDamar

Ahira's pov.

Hooking her little fingers with her father's hand she was walking while giggling at something. Headlights and honks made her close her eyes and ears. Pair of hands lifted her up and she knew it wasn't her father.

"Dad!!! " She shouted and cried but all she could see was the blood drenched body of her father.
Those little black orbs looked behind her and saw a pair of dangerous brown eyes smirking at her with a sinister smile plastered on his face.

"Dad !" She shouted again wiggling out of that man's grip but the more she tried the more tighter his grip got. Sharp pain erupted in her body making her cry.

"Ahhhh!!! " She cried for her father before she closed her eyes and embraced the darkness..

_________________

Ahaan's pov

"Ahhhhhhh" I heard Ahira's shout and ran towards her room. I knocked at her door but she didn't opened it. So I opened her door and went inside her room only to find her twisting and turning in her sleep while her eyes were closed tight.

She was mumbling something which I couldn't understand so I went near her and heard her mumbling 'dad'.

"Ahira!! " I panicked seeing her restless state.

"Ahi, get up!! " I shaked her shoulder and her eyes jerked open. She instantly hugged me and cried.

"It was just a dream" I said.

"No bhai!! He will kill them" She said still crying.

"Who? " I asked confused.

"I don't know. H-he w-w-was " She held her head and started crying more.

I hugged and patted her back. I thought it wouldn't be appropriate to ask her now. I'll ask her tomorrow morning only about her dream.

I again patted her back and soon she slept. I laid her back and went out after leaving the door open.

____________________

Ahira's pov.

I woke with the sunlight kissing my face. I groaned holding my head. 'Where did the headache come from?' I thought. With great difficulty I sat up straight. My eyes widened like a saucer after looking at the clock.

12:00 it shows. I stood up throwing the comforter aside and entered the bathroom to take a refreshing bath. Coming out I made a messy bun of my wet hair and ran out of my room to be greeted with nothing but silence.

I straight away went to the kitchen and started preparing my tea and toast for breakfast.

As I was having breakfast my mind wandered back to the dream that I saw last night. It was a strange dream but those roads and that little girl's voice seemed familiar. It was like I knew her.

The headlights and honk sounds made my head ache again. I held it and tried my best to ignore the dream but again and again it was coming in my mind making me restless.

So I decided to talk it out to Ayesha and called her. She picked up the call on the second ring and we talked for about more than an hour.

I wandered in the house,did some changes and cleaned many things. As there wasn't any grocery available in the house I got ready for some grocery shopping. I bought some grocery and as well as some more essential things for the house.

I returned back after two hours and it was already time for lunch. I made paneer fried rice and arranged the table. I wad about to sit and start my lunch when I heard the door bell ring.

I made a face and got up to the attend the visitor.
I opened the door to be greeted by a middle aged woman smiling warmly at me.

"Yes? " I asked her with the same sweet smile.

"Is this Ahaan's house? " She asked while I nodded confusingly.

'Is she his girlfriend?' I thought and scrunched my nose inwardly. I don't want this elderly woman as my bhabhi !!!

"Who are you? " I asked trying to sound polite.

"I'm Maria" She said.

"Oh, please come in" I told her as I don't want to be rude to her by making her stand outside.

"How can I help you? " I asked her as we both took a seat.

I noticed her keenly and guessed her to be around her late 40's . She was wearing a black one piece dress that reached till her knees and had her stockings on. Her hair was made in a bun and she had minimal make up on. She was looking graceful.

"Ahaan sir had contacted our agency for a maid so here I am" She said and I was confused.

"Oh I didn't knew that. Hmmm....Let me ask my brother." I said and dialed Ahaan.

He received the call and I asked him whether he contacted any agency or not and he said yes.

"I am Ahira, Ahaan's sister" I introduced myself to the woman.

"Nice meeting you ma'am" She said and I felt odd with her calling me ma'am.

"Call me ahira, ma'am is very formal" I said and she nodded smiling.

Then we had some random talks while she helped me arrange and re arrange the things. I was relieved as I had a helping hand as I was thinking to call Ayesha to come over for helping me.

I came to know that Maria is a divorcee. She got divorced last year. She didn't told me the reason and I also didn't asked her for it. She also has a cute little girl named Gabrielle who is ten years old.

I let her go around six in the evening. After she went I spent two hours lazing around, chatting and reading novels.

Soon Ahaan came and enquired about the maid. We had our dinner and retreated to our respective rooms.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~~••~

Hey friends💙
Enjoying Ramadan!!!?

I hope you enjoy this update too!!

Keep reading...
Keep smiling...