Stuck With Mr. Billionaire

By sleepytinker__

"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker st... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1: It's All a Mess
CHAPTER 2: One Night Stand?
CHAPTER 3: A JOB
CHAPTER 4: Meeting Ryan Parker
CHAPTER 5: Stupid Me
CHAPTER 6: He has a Girlfriend?
CHAPTER 7: Friends?
CHAPTER 8: Plan No. 1
CHAPTER 9: My Baby
CHAPTER 10: An Apology
CHAPTER 11: Confused?
CHAPTER 12: Marry Me.
CHAPTER 13: I love you Nanny!
CHAPTER 14: Bitching About Him
CHAPTER 15: Wedding Day!
CHAPTER 16: Jerk!
CHAPTER 17: Bipolar
CHAPTER 18: Movie? Not so Exciting.
CHAPTER 19: He is Not that Bad
CHAPTER 20: His Secret Room
CHAPTER 21: Convincing the Devil
CHAPTER 22: Amusement Park!
CHAPTER 23: Panic Attack
CHAPTER 24: Complicated
CHAPTER 25: Comforting Her
CHAPTER 26: Cupcake Disaster
CHAPTER 27: Confused
CHAPTER 28: Evil Baby
CHAPTER 29: To the Park?
CHAPTER 30: Scared
CHAPTER 31: Guilt
CHAPTER 32: Shopping!!
CHAPTER 33: Birthday!!
CHAPTER 34: Safe when with him
CHAPTER 35: Shattered!
CHAPTER 36: I lost her forever
CHAPTER 37: The Letter
CHAPTER 39: Sharing Pain
CHAPTER 40: There's No 'Us'
CHAPTER 41: Staying Away
CHAPTER 42: Party Disaster
CHAPTER 43: Assumptions
CHAPTER 44: Broken Without You
CHAPTER 45: Yours Forever
EPILOGUE: Always with Each Other
NEW STORY!!!
A DEAL IN DISGUISE
ALESSANDRO
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 38: Insect Bite

392K 13.2K 5.3K
By sleepytinker__

BELLA PARKER

When I woke up, I saw Liam laying beside me, sleeping peacefully. Memories of last night flashed in my mind making me blush. Last night was beautiful.

I looked down at myself to see the duvet still covering our naked bodies. Slowly I got up from the bed, making sure not to wake him up. I went to the washroom, taking a shower, I went down. It was still early, so I found only Maria in the kitchen. My baby must be sleeping.

"Good Morning." I said smiling.

Maria turned around and looked at me with a surprised look. "You finally came down. Thank God."

I smiled. "Can I prepare the breakfast?"

"Of course you can. Your baby was missing you so much, he didn't even eat properly last night."

I felt sad. Because of me he didn't eat his food properly.

"I am glad you are finally okay."

I gave her a little smile.

I have to try to move on. Liam was right, I can't stay like this forever. I have to be happy for my Ryan. He is sad because of me. Let's prepare some good food for my baby.

When I was finally done making the breakfast, I was pouring some milk in a glass for Ryan. He hates to drink milk. But I always trap him and he has to drink the milk.

After sometime Ryan came down with a sad face, walking lazily looking down. He didn't look anywhere not even in the front where I was standing. He just entered the kitchen and sat on the stool lost in his thoughts.

I went slowly to him and kept the glass of milk in front of him on the table. He looked at the milk once then said in an angry voice "I don't want milk."

But he didn't look up. And I am damn sure he doesn't know I am standing beside him.

"Not even if Mommy gives you." I said.

Hearing my voice he instantly turned to his side, with wide eyes.

"Mommy."

I smiled looking at him, his mind was still processing. His hand then came slowly up, with one finger he touched my cheek then pulled back instantly.

"Mommy you are real."

"So real."

A bright smile plastered on his face. He hugged me tightly. "I missed you."

"I missed you too baby."

"You okay now?" he asked.

I nodded. "Now you need to finish the milk."

He pouted.

"Okay if you don't want to have the milk then Mommy will again become sad."

His eyes shot up.

"No Mommy. Please don't be sad again. I'll drink the whole milk."

"Come on quick then."

He took the glass in his hand and drank the whole milk in one go.

"Slow down, it's hot." I said trying to stop him.

But this boy never listens, he kept drinking and when he was done, he kept the glass on the table and said "I am a  good boy. I drank the whole milk, now you can't be sad again."

I sighed. "I love you to infinity baby."

"I love you too Mommy."

I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Hungry?"

He nodded.

I gave him his breakfast. He started eating and I sat beside him.

"Mommy do you know without you these few days I was so sad? I didn't even watch any movie."

"Oh no! No movies a whole week!"

He nodded with a sad face.

"No problem, now Mommy is back we'll watch sooo many many many many many many movies."

He giggled.

Then he saw something and became serious. "Mommy what is that?"

He said pointing at my neck.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

He slapped his forehead with one hand and took me near the mirror. I looked at my neck from the mirror.

Oh fuck!

Liam fucking Parker! He gave me a hickey!

What am I going to say to this little one now?

"Umm.. this."

"Yeah Mommy this. What is it?" he asked eyeing my neck.

"This is umm.."

What the hell is this?

"Yeah. It's an insect bite." I said with a smile.

"Insect bite?"

I nodded with the same smile.

He pulled my hand and pulled me down to his level and looked at my hickey closely. "Which insect did this?"

"Umm.. some unknown species."

"It must be so cruel." He said looking carefully at the spot.

I just nodded "It was."

Ryan went back to his seat. After sometime Liam came down wearing a t-shirt and sweats. I looked at him in confusion.

He doesn't have work today?

He took a seat beside Ryan. He looked at me with a smirk, I blushed. Ryan was lost in his deep thoughts when he saw Liam he poked on his arm. Liam looked at him "What?"

Ryan said "I have a complain."

Liam furrowed his eyebrows "Okay.. What complain?"

"You are not taking care of my Mommy properly."

Liam then looked at me, I shrugged. He looked back at Ryan with a questioning look. "And why do you think so?"

"You know some insect bit Mommy on the neck."

My eyes widened.

Shut up right now Ryan Parker!

Maria who was standing beside me started panicking "Oh my! Bella what insect was it? Was the insect poisonous? We need to go to the doctor now. Show it to me first."

She then peeped in my neck, I tried to hide it but I failed she pulled my arm pulling me closer, then she eyed at the spot properly. "This is an insect bite?" she asked in confusion.

I looked down biting my lip. "Ryan, this is an insect bite. Insect bite. But I don't think the insect was poisonous so your Mommy is so safe." She smirked looking at Liam.

Liam's eyes furrowed, he looked at the spot carefully then realised what it was. He cleared his throat.

"Dad you need to see through this matter."

"Y-Yeah, I-I will." Liam said then drank the whole juice in one go.

-------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the rooftop, sitting on the couch lost in deep thoughts. Ryan was studying as his tutor was here. After last night I haven't got the chance to talk to Liam. All the time I was either with Ryan or we were all together.

It does matter to me, last night what happened. It was my first time, of course it does matter to me. I don't know why but I can't stop thinking about one thing, is there a hope of him loving me? I mean the sex, was it out of love or he is just playing with me? I love him, I do and I am not confused of my feelings now but what about him?

"Bella." I heard a voice from behind, I looked behind it was Liam.

He came to me and stood beside me, I stood up from the couch and looked at him, he said "I am not an insect."

"Umm... I didn't say you were an insect." I said in confusion.

"Yeah you did."

"No."

"Yes Bella. You did. You said Ryan that an insect bit you there." He said pointing at the hickey on my neck.

"Then what should've I said. I wasn't able to think anything else."

"You think I am an insect then?" He said coming closer to me I took one step back maintaining the distance between us.

"What is wrong with you Liam?"

"What is wrong with me? You could've told him the truth."

"You wanted me to tell him the truth that we had sex."

He shrugged and said "You could've told him that it was Dad's way of making love to Mommy."

"Making love?" I asked in shock.

He stared at my eyes for sometime like he was trying to read what was going in my mind. I looked down. Liam held my hand and turned me towards him. "Look at me Bella."

I looked up.

"What is it?" He asked.

I just shook my head trying my best to not show him my feelings.

"I know what's going on in that head of yours. I wasn't playing with you last night. I was serious." I stared in his eyes. I saw something in his eyes. I don't know what that was but I can say this that he is not lying to me.

"There is something, I don't know if it's love or not but I do feel things for you and it's not just lust trust me. I am happy when I am with you, I want to be with you, I want to take care of you, I want to be the one to make you smile, I want to be the one to make you feel nervous, I want to be the only one to make love to you, I want to live each and every moment of my life with you."

"Bella I have never in my life fallen in love, I don't know how it feels like but for you I feel something, something really different and if this feeling is love then yes Bella Parker I am so in love with you."

I just stared at him, I didn't know what to say. I wanted to say so many things, I wanted to say that I love you too Liam Parker but at that moment I just froze.

"L-Liam I-I-" he didn't even let me complete and crashed his lips against mine, his both hands were cupping my cheeks. I was shocked by his sudden action, then slowly my eyes started closing, I started kissing him back. He was passionately kissing me. Then he pulled away breathing heavily.

"Don't say anything please. I am not yet ready to accept your rejection."

"Liam." I said breathing heavily trying to say what I feel for him.

"No Bella, please don't."

"I love you."

I said finally. He looked at me with surprise written all over his face.

"What did you just say?" He asked. I looked down. "Bella."

I looked up to him and bit my lips "I love you Liam. I love you so much."

He smiled, then pulled me by my neck and connected our lips. I don't know when our simple kiss turned into an intense one but the next moment I found his tongue exploring my mouth. Without breaking the kiss he started moving towards me and I was taking my steps behind when we landed on the couch. He broke the kiss and went down sucking on my neck, I ran my hand through his hair closing my eyes.

His one hand slid inside my top, making it's way up to my breast he gave them a squeeze. I was breathing heavily, Liam stopped then looked at me.

I bit my lips looking at him.

"Fuck the things you do to me Bella." With that his hands went down to my shorts, he pulled them down with my panties till my ankle. Taking off his sweats he entered me, my breath hitched.

I moaned, digging my nails in his shoulder Liam looked at me with a smirk "Though I wouldn't mind listening to those moans but this time you should control them, this is not our room baby."

****************
🥺❤️
God!!! These two are so cute.

Hope you guys liked the chapter.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

Stay safe!
Love you all!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 20.1K 75
"You have got to be kidding me" he utters suddenly. "What?" i ask and follow his line of sight down to the ground floor front desk. "Angelo? What's w...
776K 21.1K 39
When I stood up and reach for the door. I was forcefully turn around..making my back lean in the back door.. He snatch the purse and shoes in my han...
7.5M 270K 69
"I AM NOT MARRYING YOU MR. KNIGHT AND THAT'S IT" I yelled. From where did you get this much courage that too in front of him? My my someone is trying...
20K 371 51
"I think Mr.knights has anger issues." Just as those words slipped out from my mouth Mr.knights turned and in the blink of an eye, I was slammed aga...