Arrange Marriage | MaNan

By SamairaRajput

Disclaimer - Highly unedited in the initial chapters, no professional grammar, no english translations except... More

Before You Read.
Arrange Marriage
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Clearing The Doubts!
Guys!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chaptee 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Cover
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Disappointed!
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Choosing Happiness
Clearing Point of views| Update
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
A/N
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Hello there!
Chapter 103 [Last Chapter]
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Sequel|New Book
- Help!
please read -

Chapter 81

26.7K 1.9K 651
By SamairaRajput

3k words part yet again! So expecting lots of love.

Thankyou for the response again!

Enjoy Reading!

------

Though Nandini was asleep, she did feel Manik picking her up and making her lay down on the bed.

She was half asleep and felt him changing her clothes. She just layed there, too tired to even say a word.

Manik changed her clothes and switched of the lights. As he came by her side, he felt her words ringing in his ears. He kept sitting beside her while she kept her hand around his waist.

No, He didn't want to remember it. He knew she didn't mean a word. He knew she respected him the same way he did. He knew she was not that type of person yet it hurted him.

The words didn't hurt as much as the fact that it was Nandini who said all that hurted him.

He looked down at her and a sigh left his lips. He didn't even realize when she started mattering so much to him. She moved in sleep and he immediately patted her head to make her sleep.

She snuggled into him calling out his name and he smiled shifting more closer to her, if it was possible.

But that day, even after an hour, even after holding her in his arms, Manik couldn't sleep. He kept thinking about their fight.

He couldn't understand where did it went wrong. His mind was flooded with different questions and he had no answers.

He was in his thoughts and didn't realize when Nandini opened her eyes. She frowned with sleepy eyes and called out for him.

Nandini: Manik?

Manik: Huh?

He looked at her startled and she sat down with worry written all over her face.

Nandini: Manik? Kya hua? Aap theek ho?

Manik: Haan, Why did you wake up. Sleep.

She shookes her head in no and came above him, surprising him but still he held her securily as she sat on his lap, facing him.

Manik: What are we doing? It is around two in the night.

Nandini: Doesn't matter. Tell me what is going in your mind?

Manik was silent and seeing this she cupped his face. As he looked at her, she kissed his forehead making him sigh.

Nandini: Aap abhi bhi hurt ho?

Manik: Nahi

Nandini: Ho aap!

Manik: Acha, How do you know?

Keeping aside the hurt, he started enjoying the attention she was giving him by making various types of pouts and frowns.

Nandini: I can feel it.

Manik: I am hurt, yes! But I know you will make it up for me.

Nandini: I will, What can I do for you?

Manik: Take care of yourself! Don't skip your meals no matter how much we fight. I feel restless when you are not fine. So if you want to do something for me, take care of yourself.

Nandini: Do you know Manik, All girls must be jealous of me.

Manik: (Confused) Voh kyu?

Nandini: Arey I got you as my husband na. They couldn't.

He laughed softly hearing her and she smiled seeing her efforts working. However, Manik stopped laughing seeing her admiring him.

Manik: So clever you are! Nai? Sab pta hai husband ko kaise mnana hai.

Nandini: Haan toh, Achi baat hai na.

She blushed and he pinched her nose. She pouted at him and he was quick enough to peck it.

Manik: Don't worry, It is okay. Fights are normal.

Nandini: Amma says, fights increase your love for each other.

Manik: Hmm, So have to fight with you daily.

She slapped his chest letting out a whin and he chuckled.

Nandini: Why are you so mature?

Manik: Shouldn't you be happy?

Nandini: No! I should be the one making you understand all this but it is always you who makes me understand. It is me who should solve our fights but everytime you solve it.

Manik: Does it matter? We are each other's half so technically it doesn't matter if I am the one who teaches you or you are the one who teaches me and even you teach me so much. In Mukti's matter, You taught me how anger can destroy things and we need to handle these matters with ease. And I can't point out each and every time you taught me something but just know that you make me a better person.

Nandini: Do I?

Manik: Yes Baby, Dad says I have become more responsible after our marriage. He said he is happy to see these changes in me.

Nandini: (frowning) Changes?

Manik: Yes, Before our Marriage, I was a bachelor. I used to be carefree. Ghar late ana, proper time pe nahi khana, har baat par gussa ho jana but everything changed when you came! I became perfect in everyone's eyes.

Nandini: Aapko change hone ki zarorat nahi hai. You are perfect.

Manik smiled shaking his head and in return she too smiled. He held her face and  stroked her cheek.

Manik: No, You make me perfect in every aspect. Honestly, I never expected to be so free with someone, neither did I think that one day I will be sitting in this room, holding someone so close to my heart. It feels like a beautiful dream. About changing, I did change but for good so I don't think that's a problem.

Nandini smiled at him and he continued.

Manik: and about solving fights, Amn't I the one who shouts and misbehaves more?

She bobbed her head remembering how he punched the wall, or how he was breathing fire. How her sleeve got torn in all that anger and fight. While Manik could literally feel her stiffning in his arms. She looked down with fear in her eyes and he sighed.

Manik: I am sorry. I didn't mean to get angry so much. It is just, when I get angry, I end up misbehaving with anyone who is infront of me. That's why nobody comes near me when I am angry.

Nandini: But why so much anger, Manik? (Cupping his cheek) Apko pta hai na, Anger is not good for health and you look more good when you smile.

Manik: Umm, More good means I look good when I am angry.

Nandini: No you look hot- shit!

She ended up blurting out in flow and he chuckled. Though his heart did skip a beat hearing her compliment yet he didn't point it out. After all it was not daily his wife complimented him.

Manik: I am sorry and before you say it is not needed, It is needed. I misbehaved. So I should apologize. So, I am sorry.

He carressed her shoulder and she nodded acknowledging it.

Manik: I love you

Nandini: Haan Same, cut copy paste and enter!

He laughed again, laying down properly while she layed above him. They didn't even realize when they fell sleep while talking to each other.

The next Morning was again a happy one as Nandini woked up in Manik's arm. He had his face hidden in her hairs while his hand was wrapped around her waist tightly.

She blew air on his face and he smiled in sleep. She giggled and it made him open his eyes.

Manik: Good Morning

Nandini: Morning..

He made her lay down on the bed and pecked her lips before laying at the side.

They continued their daily routine with Nandini handing him his tea. As he sipped his tea he remembered how he got her home without her wish.

Manik: Nandini

Nandini: Ji

Manik: Let's go out today

Nandini: Out?

Manik: Yes, Get ready. Aaj sunday hai toh even I am free.

Nandini: But jayege kahan

Manik smiled and stood up. She sighed as he came to her and back hugged her.

Nandini: Umm, why I am smelling a surprise?

Manik: because you have a strong nose.

She giggled only to be turned and kissed widely. He broke the kiss and joined their foreheads. She blushed heavily while he smiled.

Manik: After Cabir and Navya's marriage, let's plan a short trip.

Nandini: Aur kaam?

Manik: We will manage.

Nandini: But why sudden trip?

Manik: To get some time for ourselves. We can't spent a moment here without getting disturbed so yeah, We will go somewhere and I won't let you step out of the bed.

He teased with a one side smirk making her cheeks turn crimson red.

Nandini: Shameless!

Manik: Acha abh pyar karo toh shameless.

Nandini: No karo pyaar but why talk dirty?

Manik: To see your red cheeks.

He teased again and she rolled her eyes. His eyes widen and he pointed out.

Manik: This is the first time!

Nandini: Huh?

Manik: First time you didn't blush hearing my teasing.

He laughed out loud as her mouth hung open. She whined making him laugh more harder.

Manik: Acha sorry baba! Ready raho and wear Western and something red.

Nandini: Always red!

She shaked her head in disbelief and he grinned. Suddenly an idea striked his mind and he held her shoulder and started pushing her towards the washroom.

Nandini: Areyy

Manik: Go and take a bath, I will take out a nice dress for you.

Something in his eyes told her not to fall for his trick but she still obeyed him.

As she entered inside the washroom, he innocently handed her the dress and didn't even peak to look inside.

Manik smirked going back to the bed and after exact ten minutes he heard her shout.

Nandini: Manik! Aap sudhroge nahi na!

He laughed out loud as she peeked through the door with her head out.

Manik: What did I do?

Nandini: Don't act innocent. Give me that

Manik: that?

Nandini: Ayiyappa! Manik please na!

She made a puppy face but he nodded in no.

Nandini: Prevert!

Manik: Proudly!

He answered back and she looked at him with wide open mouth. She closed the door and looked at the dress. How was she suppose to wear it without undergarments? Or was he planning to take her out like this?

(The Dress, Imagine it to be a little long)

Manik: Nandini, Fast!

She sighed at his ordering tone and decided to wear it since she had no other option.

As she walked out of the washroom, he was  sitting on the bed. He smirked as she walked to him angrily.

Nandini: Manik! Kya hai yeh!

Manik: Kya hai?

Nandini: How will I go out like this?

Manik: Haan toh maine kab bola aise jana hai?

Nandini: Matlab?

Manik: Leave it. Let me look at you properly.

Mature Content (Vaise mera mature content hardly mature hota hai🙈😭😂 but still chotu bache dur rahe)

He held her waist and she took a step back. He smirked making her stomach churn.

Nandini: Manik, koi aajayega

She let out a small whimper as he pushed up her dress revealing her vagina. He had just traced his fingers on her inner thighs and she was already losing her sanity.

Nandini: Manik! Please, the door is not l-ocked ahh!

She moaned suddenly as he rubbed his finger on the clit. He was moving it in small circles creating hevoc inside her stomach.

She held his shoulder for support as he pushed a finger inside her. She moaned and he smirked, not breaking the eye-contact.

Manik: You are loud. The door is not locked. What if someone came?

He scared her and her eyes went to the door but it was locked. She turned only to gasp as he pushed another finger in her.

He pulled it out and again pushed in. He was going in and out fast while she was whimpering and moaning feeling the whole zoo inside her stomach. He was not soft today neither was he agressive. He was a little fast than usual and she was not habitual of it.

Her back arched as he crossed his fingers inside her. He smirked proudly, seeing his effect on her and pulled her closer.

Nandini: S-slow! Please!

Ignoring her plead, Manik increased his pace and soon she felt her orgasm building. She was on the peek when he pulled her closer, increasing the pressure of his fingers. She moaned loudly, all ready to cum when he stopped all of the sudden. He brought out his fingers from her vagina while she whimpered.

She was about to fall down due to the impact but he held her and made her sit beside him.

Tears formed in her eyes due to her incomplete orgasm and she shooted daggers at him while he smirked. He tried to hold her but she jerked away his hand.

He again kept his palm on her vagina making her curse loudly.

Mature Content Ends 😌😌

Nandini: Fuck! Manik, Please! Don't tease na!

Manik: Language baby and wait, You know Frustration leads to amazing orgasm.

She shooked her head in no, clutching her stomach. Manik removed his palm but didn't say anything. He wanted her to take the next step. He was still not completely over their yesterday's fight. There was a doubt in his mind. Did she really think that all that had was for sex?

It was a small test for her. Yes! Just a small test. He wanted to see what would she do. If she didn't come closer to him, he would think that she is not comfortable. Then he will make his distance with her. However, One look of him and she realized what he wanted or what was going in his mind. She shifted closer and he held her waist immediately. A sigh left his mouth as she did exactly what he wanted.

She wanted comfort and giving her it, he held her small frame against his.

Manik: You okay?

She bobbed her head with her face hidden in his neck. Manik smiled and was about to pull away but stopped feeling her tongue on his neck. His eyes widen as she placed a hickey over there making him hiss in pain.

However, she trailed her lips on his neck and he tilted it, giving her more access.

As a groan left his lips, Nandini smiled. She held his neck from the other side while he was holding her securily so that she doesn't fall.

One more hickey and Manik had her pinned on her bed. He held her hands above her head and looked at her face to find her staring at him innocently.

Manik: Mai hide kaise karunga ise?

Though he was serious but it came out as a whin which made her chuckle. He looked at her annoyed and burst out laughing.

Manik: Nandini, You can't laugh at me!

He whined again and this made her laugh more.

Nandini: You keep filling my neck with hickeys, do I say something?

Manik: So this is a revenge haan?

Nandini: For leaving me at the edge!

Manik: You wait, I will tell you.

With his free hand, he pushed her dress up and Nandini realised what he was upto. He was again going to torture her the way he did minutes ago.

Nandini: Manik, No! Manik! Apko paap lgega! Chodiye!

He laughed at her innocent words but nothing stopped him. Holding her hands firmly with his one hand, he muttered a slow stop making her sigh helplessly.

Another half an hour and Nandini was beyond frustrated. He would brought her to edge and will leave her there. She moaned, whined and pleaded but Manik was uneffected. He was in full mood. At the end, She looked at him exhausted and angry while he chuckled coming to face her.

Manik: What happened Jaan?

Knowing he had teased her beyond her limits, he silently carressed her hairs while she felt herself drowning into sleep. He patted her cheek and she looked at him with sleepy eyes.

Manik: We have to go out. Sona nahi hai.

He left her arms and she nodded sitting down. She stepped down from the bed only to stumble. She would have fallen down if he didn't held her at time.

Manik: Come!

He picked her up and made her sit on the bed. She looked at him with puppy face and he chuckled.

Manik: I will help you to realease only on one condition.

Nandini: W-what it is!?

Manik: You have to do something for me.

She looked at him confused as he licked his dry lips and continued.

Manik: It is completely on you. Impress me.

Nandini took a deep breathe as he waited for her to reply. Nandini thought for a second and nodded.

Nandini: Okay, wait for the night.

He smirked and she shaked her head in disbelief on his antics.

Manik: Let me take care of you!

He teased as she relaxed in his arms. She huffed and he laughed out loud before helping her to release which led to a small make out between them.

As they were done, he looked at the clock which striked eight in the morning. Sighing, he walked in the washroom and prepared the bath tub.

Coming inside, he found her laying on the bed closing her eyes. He felt guilty for tiring her so much.

However, he picked her up and took her inside. He made her stand near the tub and cupped her face.

Manik: Will you mind if I join you?

Nandini: (frowning) Why are you asking for permission, Manik?

Manik: (sighing) I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable.

Nandini looked down feeling guilty but he shooked his head in no.

Manik: Let's not go there. I will wear my clothes and then we will-

Nandini: Join me.

She said simply and he nodded silently. They got undressed and entered inside the bathtub.

Nandini had her back against his chest as he helped her in bathing properly. He slowly turned her and cleaned her body. Not for once his eyes showed lust which made Nandini guilty.

All of the sudden she cupped his cheek and made him look at her. She leaned closer and he bend down his head as a sign. As she kissed his forehead, he closed his eyes feeling her touch.

Nandini: I am sorry

She kissed his cheek repeating small sorries. At the end, he held her hand and spoke.

Manik: Though I am hurt but that doesn't meant I am okay with you saying sorry. It is awkward so don't.

She smiled and he returned it. She kissed his lips softly, taking the lead and he let her for he was mentally exhausted today. As she traced her tongue on his lower lip, he opened his mouth for her. She sucked his tongue and his fingers dug into her waist. She moaned and a groan left his mouth.

Nandini broke the kiss, blushing badly while Manik smiled. His ears turning pink without his knowledge.

To Be Continued.

Okay, So Honestly I am not that good in writing mature content. I am like worst at it.

Also, it is difficult to give warning in between. So can you please tell me how many of you skip the mature content or everyone reads?

And wait for Nandini's surprise. Any ideas on how she can manofy Manik?

Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 11K 39
The kingdom of Aria has been at war for years. The new king heralds an era of peace. But every victory comes at a price, and it was paid by a young c...
3.9K 284 25
'She looked up at me and i knew i was whipped' Dr.Vivaan Arora - psychologist . Self made semi-rich man. Samaira Mehta - entreprenure . has her own a...
18.3K 1.3K 10
[A/B/O AU] Park Jimin was a junior in college, living in the campus dorms. His experience had been mostly positive and he hadn't witnessed too much p...
23K 729 24
Hii this is my first time writing. If there is any mistakes pls forgive me. The story is about a girl named shika whose family tortures her beaten h...