Please | Yoonkook

By BTSLover5902

"Jungkook, when did you do this?!" -MYG "I-I'm sorry, hyung, I-I did it just now, they made me do it, I didn'... More

Accidents
Conspiracy's
Connections
Secrets
Fights
Worse
Answers
Help
Findings
Injuries
Explanations
Anxiety*
Confessions
Redemption
News
Feelings
Seconds
Mornings
Again
Emotions
Nerves
New*
Aftermatch
Prank
Laughs

Hospitals

717 21 3
By BTSLover5902

{2, 272 words}

"Both of your friends are out of surgery, and are doing well."

J-Hope swore his lungs just finally opened up at the news, and breathed out a big breath of relief. "Thank you so much." Jin thanked the doctor, clearly just as relieved. RM was extremely quiet, only saying 1 or 2 things since his fight with Suga earlier. "When can we see them?" Jimin questioned, wanting to cry tears of happiness. "Well, only one of them is awake right now. It could take up to 4 hours for the anesthesia to wear off for the two." The doctor explained.

"We'd like to see him, please." J-Hope immediately spoke up with no hesitation. "Alright, right this way." The doctor began to lead the 4 down the hall, and into the elevator. RM had his head down, and was completely lost in thought. In a few seconds, they reached a floor which they predicted had Jungkook on it. But when they got on the floor, there was security everywhere, and loud shouts were echoing off the walls. The doctor and members quickly pushed through the security, and Jin and Jimin knew what was happening. "Oh crap."

"Hey, what's going on?" The doctor asked as a security guard pushed a young adult girl away from their patients room. She could see her patient having trouble breathing, and wanted to get into his room as soon as possible. J-Hope flipped up his hood, along with Jimin and Jin.

RM wasn't paying a lick of attention, and when he finally looked up, he was grabbed by the arm, and pulled into the crowd. Jimin instantly went for their leader, their own security and body guards not being with them. Jimin's hair was tugged and pulled, but he didn't care, and pried multiple pairs of hands off of RM. RM finally bounced back to reality, realized what was happening, and tried to escape. With one hard pull, RM was torn from the crowd, and a scratch was done to Jimin's arm. "Pay attention, hyung! What is wrong with you?!" Jimin scolded him. "All of these people are trying to get into your patients room." The security explained to the doctor, stopping a girl from opening the sliding glass door. "Well let me in there, I'm his doctor." The doctor shouted over the crowd, and showed the security guard her badge. The members and doctor were let inside, and Jin had to stop a boy from running in.

"Kook, are you okay?" J-Hope asked. Jungkook looked up from the floor, and held the plastic breather up to his mouth, taking in sharp deep breaths. It sounded like he was having a panic attack. The sounds of fans were just as loud as the voices in the maknae's head who had returned, and the members knew the hospital would soon be overrun by fans in a matter of seconds.

Oh lord, what about Taehyung and Suga?

"Um, is there any way we can get transported to another hospital?" Jimin asked as Jungkook tried to breathe properly. "Probably not. Two of your friends just came out of surgery, and this one has a concussion. We can't move either one of your friends." The doctor explained, giving some medicine through the IV to help calm Jungkook down. "Yeah, well, more people are just going to come in, and this hospital is probably going to get overrun in a matter of seconds." RM explained, switching into leader mode. "Then we'll lock up the hospital." The doctor told him, helping Jungkook calm down. RM sighed, and ran his hand through his hair at the sight of fans trying to get in Jungkook's room.

In a few minutes, the fans were forced out of the hospital, and you had to be a patient or worker to enter the hospital, due to the amount of fans surrounding the hospital. "I'm sorry hyung's, I waved to a girl, and she screamed, and it's all my fault." Jungkook apologized once his breathing was back to normal. "Jungkook, it's not your fault. This was bound to happen." J-Hope assured him. "What happens when Taehyung and Suga hyung wake up?" The youngest asked, wanting to be there next to Suga when he opened his eyes. "The they'll wake up. The hospital's locked, we're good now." RM told him. "Oh, yeah. Sorry, I forgot- my mind's not working so fast." Jungkook joked, sitting himself up carefully.

"Well, that's because you have a concussion. You have an excuse." Jin laughed lightly. "True." Jungkook smiled teasingly. "I think Suga hit you and Taehyung." Jin announced. "What?" Jungkook asked, the others also confused. "After he left, he sped off. And Jungkook said he wasn't with the two, so he had to have accidentally hit them." Jin explained. "No, Suga hyung doesn't speed. He wouldn't do that." Jungkook defended Suga. "Kook, I know you two have chemistry-" "That's not why I'm defending him! He would never speed, and hit someone! You should know that! He knows how to drive responsibly!" Jungkook interrupted Jin, knowing the 'boyfriend' card was going to be pulled sooner or later.

"Then would you like to explain why he was in the wreck when it was only 2 cars? And how Suga's car is completely totaled along with the van provided by BigHit?" Jin asked smartly. "Maybe the person who hit us drove off and Suga hyung didn't see us when-" "Jungkook, Jin hyung's right. I think it was Suga hyung who hit you." RM agreed.

"What-!" "He was really upset, Kookie. He was fighting with Namjoon-hyung, and it was bad, and he was angry. He sped off, and hit you. It might've been an accident, or not, but I do agree Suga hyung must've hit you and Taehyung." Jimin cut him off.

What the others were saying made sense to Jungkook. It could be a possibility. It could be an accident. Or maybe this was one of his ways he wanted to hurt himself.

Jungkook turned away from his members in acceptance, but telling himself they wouldn't know until Suga woke up.

"Jungkook-" "I'm tired." Jungkook told them, pulling his knees up to his waist. "Fi-" "One of your friends is awake." A doctor entered the room, and looked between RM and Jungkook. The youngest quickly sat up, and asked to see them. The doctor nodded, and helped Jungkook stand up. He draped his arm over J-Hope's shoulder due to not being able to walk on his sprained ankle, and the small group made their way down the hall, and into the ICU.

They passed Taehyung's room, who was still completely knocked out, telling the members Suga was awake. When they entered the room, there was a nurse asking Suga how he was feeling, and explaining what had happened. Suga had a deep cut on his forehead, and a harshly bruised jaw from hitting it off of his window and steering wheel. "Hyung." Jimin smiled gratefully, running over to hug Suga tight. Suga hugged the younger back, still extremely confused. But when he made eye-contact with RM, his blood instantly boiled.

He was probably only looking sad for the other members. He wasn't sad at all. If anything, he was probably grateful he could've died.

"Are you okay, how do you feel?" Jin asked as Jimin sat on Suga's bed next to him. "Nauseous." Suga told him plainly, infuriated at the sight of RM. "Well, at least you're alive. Taehyung's surgery had complications, but he's okay." J-Hope breathed out, remembering how terrified he got when they were told Taehyung's heart stopped beating during surgery. "Taehyung? What happened? What's wrong with him?"

"You hit Taehyung and Jungkook on their way back to the dorm."

"What?!" Suga jumped up out of surprise, sitting up relatively straight. "The van you hit was Taehyung and Jungkook. They were heading back to the dorm." Jin told him. "I-" Suga trailed off, shocked he had hit his best friend and boyfriend. "I-...I didn't- I didn't mean to, I-I pressed on the gas too early, I went too fast too quick, I didn't mean to-" Suga was lost for words, averting his eyes all around the floor while trying to process what he did. "Hyung, it's okay." Jungkook limped over to Suga's bed, and climbed into the bed next to him. He slid his arm around Suga's shoulders, and saw tears in his hyung's eyes.

"I'm okay, Taehyungie is okay, you're okay...it's okay, hyung." Jungkook hugged Suga, and the elder burst into tears, catching everyone in the room by surprise. "I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean to, Jungkookie, I-I'm so s-sorry for putting you and Taehyung in danger, I'm so sorry." Suga apologized against Jungkook's chest, crying into his shirt. RM wasn't angry at Suga anymore, and realized how stupid he was to fight him. He hoped Suga wasn't mad at him anymore either.

"It's okay." Jungkook ran his fingers through Suga's hair calmly, moving slowly due to his slowed reaction from his concussion. "No it's not." Suga whispered against Jungkook's chest. Jungkook kept Suga close, being careful not to touch the bruises that covered him.

Taehyung was still passed out 4 hours later, and the members were still in Suga's hospital room. Jungkook was asleep, but Suga and RM were the only two awake at 5 am. Suga was so lost in thought, he didn't even hear RM apologizing to him. He heard an 'I'm sorry', and zoned back out. He wasn't in the mood to say anything.

He messed everything up, probably delayed their comeback even more, and put the one person he loved in danger. He could've killed two of his best friends. Because of what? A fight about not wanting help? It was incredibly stupid to be so angry he wanted to speed.

"Hyung, say something!"

Suga shot his head over at RM, and saw tears falling down his cheeks. "I'm sorry for saying those terrible things to you, and for hurting you, and hitting you, I shouldn't have ever even thought of it in the first place. You're so important to me, and-" "Don't apologize just because I could've died. You meant what you said, I know it. I know I'm a self-centered b*tch, and a stupid f*cking person. Don't apologize for something you meant." Suga cut him off.

"But I didn't! H-hyung, I was just- so upset that you don't want help, and I shouldn't have done anything to you, I really didn't mean it. Nothing at all, please believe me." RM told him in the most serious voice he could pull in a weak state like this. "Go check on Taehyung. Go to sleep. You don't have to be here or talk to me." Suga cuddled back against Jungkook, who was completely knocked out in a deep sleep. "Taehyung's still asleep, he hasn't woken up yet." RM exclaimed.

The two were back into silence, which none of them had enough energy to break. RM ended up passing out around 5:15 am, but no matter how much Suga wanted to sleep, he didn't. He made himself stay awake in case Taehyung woke up. He was preparing what to say to the younger when he woke up.

Almost every member woke up at 9 am, their bodies on a schedule. A doctor entered Suga's room, and wanted to discuss something about Taehyung. The members let Jungkook sleep, and Suga didn't even budge. He was awake, but said nothing.

"Is Taehyung okay?" RM asked as the members stood out in the hall. "Well, that's what we wanted to discuss. We, would like to know what you would want to do if..." The doctor trailed off, making Jimin's heart skip a beat. "If what?" Jin asked. The doctor took a deep breath, and made short eye-contact with every member.

-----

By the time Jungkook woke up, the room was a bit blurred, and his head was already pounding from the bright light. He buried his face into Suga's neck, but jolted back when Suga jerked up. "Hyung, are you okay?" Jungkook asked, blinking a bit more than normal from the seemingly very bright lights in the room. "No, I'm okay, Kookie. You just scared me a bit." Suga chuckled, and pecked the younger on his lips.

Jungkook blushed, and looked down when Suga tried to look in his eyes. "You're adorable with pink cheeks." Suga smiled, tucking his head down to look Jungkook in his eyes. "Stop it!" Jungkook smiled, hiding his face in his hands. "Why~?" Suga whined, softly kissing Jungkook's cheek. "Because my head hurts from the bright hecking light." Jungkook told him, pushing his face into the white pillow. "It's not that bright, Jungkookie." Suga joked. "It is to me, I have a concussion." Jungkook pouted, wanting to take Tylenol for his headache he had.

Suga laughed as he kissed the top of the younger's head, and wrapped his arms around his waist. Although, his laughter instantly stopped when Jimin came in the room in heavy tears, along with a red-eyed J-Hope and RM, and a worried-looking Jin.

Jungkook turned around at the sound of sniffling, and looked over at Jimin. "What's wrong, hyung?" He asked. He noticed everyone else's facial expressions, and he instantly got worried. "What happened, what's wrong?"

"T-Taehyung's in a coma."

Authors Note

So I just realized I originally had Jimin stay after with Jungkook, but then magically it was Taehyung, so I fixed it. Sorry for the confusion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

813K 32.2K 68
"No! Don't touch them! They're mine! They're my hybrids!" (Completed)
13K 537 12
" I fell in love with someone I know I can't have " " What are you talking about..? " " Do I have to say it? I'm in love with you yoongi! " " What...
167K 6.7K 29
"I don't like him being here hyung" "I hate him" "I'm sorry for being here" Fetus Writing √ Edited (kinda) √ Finished √
189K 4.7K 26
"Bunny, come here" "No!" "Jeon Jeongguk..." "Sowwy daddy~" ⚠️⚠️CONTAINS TRIGGERS INCLUDING⚠️⚠️ •SELF HARM