Trailokya Trilogy Illustrated...

By KellyWilliams701

Trailokya, Book One: The Shadow Soul is available wherever books are sold - amazon, b&n, i-books. Learn more... More

Introduction
A - Section
B - Section
D - Section
E - Section
F - Section
G - Section
H - Section
I - Section
J - Section
K - Section
L - Section
M - Section
N - Section
O - Section
P - Section
Q - Section
R - Section
S - Section
T - Section
U - Section
V - Section
W - Section
X - Section
Y - Section
Z - Section

C - Section

87 0 0
By KellyWilliams701

Caer Wydion Galaxy.

The Samsara galaxy in which Earth exists. Humans refer to it as the Milky Way.

Callidora, Evocati

Moon Order. The second in command to Captain Maiel. Callidora is an erela who has a big set of boots to fill. She's very aware of that, and it sometimes crushes her confidence. Maiel is like an older sister to her, but living in her shadow has made her uncertain that she is ready to lead in the Captain's abscence. Her love for her Captain, however, does not create animosity. She is loyal and ready to serve her order and Captain. Pale like the moon, she makes a striking figure.

Carlyle, Jimmy.

Wayward Earth soul existing in Samsara in only his sattva; former street tough.

Cetians.

A race of souls, tan/darker skinned, hairless humanoid. They inhabit a warm climate planet, with vast deserts at it's central belt and freezing tundras in the north and far south. The forests they do have surround fresh water tributaries and are filled with dangerous animals. They're a hunter race, highly advanced. The water they need is taken from the ground through evaporators and pumps. they build with precision and have become a bit decadent. They're not prone to high tempers or snobbishness.

From The Blue Honor Blog article:

The cetians are a humanoid race that hails from Tau Ceti. I'm sure you've heard of the planet a time or two. Much of the research around aliens has some of the species names correct, and less often their planet correct. Tau Ceti is a desert planet. You can see the affects of the environment on its peoples' culture and evolution.

Fond of the colors gold, orange and red, the cetians females adorn their eyes with makeup that resembles Tau Ceti sunsets. Both male and female demeanor is gently serious. They retain tribal factions, but are relatively peaceful. Stoics is the best way to describe their behavior. It is obvious they come from a history of warriors, and have learned the terrible cost of war.

Cetians, though seemingly stoic, are welcoming and warm. Do not mistake, they understand a threat when one presents itself, and are quite capable of protecting their world from it. They were one of the first races to found the UWOS. One might think that cetians are not unfamiliar with Earth and have already had influence there, but that is purely coincidental. The members of the UWOS joined at the time their technology allowed them deeper exploration of the universe, and they were not yet able to travel between civilizations of other planets. Their technology, despite outward appearances, is highly advanced. They believe in living as members of their planet, and respecting the evolutions of their forms within that environment.

When forced to fight, they make use of long shields, plasma staffs, knives, and hand held laser devices. Their preferred clothing is light, flowing and in their favorite sunset tones. They have a lively artisan community that has learned smelting, pottery and other crafts. Their skill with metal is renowned, and is often displayed in the jewelry they wear. Despite this penchant for artistry, they do not otherwise adorn their bodies, such as piercing and tattooing. They feel that their bodies are natural works of art that should remain unaltered. Thus, they are quite fascinated by the duta markings/piercings and human mimicry of the practice.

Chaiel.

The ardhodita child of Captain Maiel and Dominic Newlyn, twin sister of Amaiel; muse soul.

cherubim.

A six-winged race of duta, appearing as a lion-bodied soul, much like a sphinx. This race is predisposed toward inspiration and muse aspects in Zion. Their powerful minds make them great councilors. In battle, they are fierce.

Chiron, Captain, Order of Fenrir.

The alpha leader of Watcher Gediel's packs; sire of Argus and mate of Imnek. An Arctic wolf soul.

Ciajah.

Principality and mother of Gediel the Wolf Leader and wife of Zadakiel, Captain Maiel's council member.

That Ciajah hasn't come up prior to this moment is due to the mystery surrounding this . Her actions seem questionable, which makes her history of interest. Yet, there is little said of it, except from the perspective of her eldest, the watcher Gediel.

Ciajah is a member of the order of Fenrir and a principality . Her duties include alder service instead of guardianship, however. This odd fact should be a clue as to her history as a watcher. Extensive knowledge and field experience in Samsara has lead her to be a powerful councilor. In this role, she oversees other duta who incarnate among souls. These special missions are considered of high sensitivity and require deeply experienced hands.

One of Ciajah's assigns is Captain Maiel. Their ties go back to when Maiel was close to her eldest. It was determined that their history was a benefit to both their roles. To those observing, it seemed to make matters more difficult for the young legionae.

There are other matters, too, that make Ciajah's role on the councils somewhat precarious. Her husband's father, for example, burned down in the Conflict. Currently, he reigns over one of the states in Jahannam. Ironically, this is the duta that inspired the naming of her first born. Some believe that Ciajah was removed from her watcher post and made an alder to keep better watch of her, under suspicion of burning down due to her ketu. Yet, Ciajah rose to the rank of Principality despite them. This rising quelled many rumors, but the nightmare of this past and the suspicions that enveloped the family soured her attitude toward her kind.

Duta are not the only species that create bitter feelings for Ciajah. While serving as Watcher, Ciajah's post was on Aghart. There she saw the damages done by human infiltrators brought by Jahannam to overtake that world. Although the majority of these souls were not aware of their use on behalf of Jahnnam, those that were left a bad impression that taints her view of humanity to this day.

Ciajah was newly stationed svarg watcher at the time of the conflict. Her rising, did take much longer than those of her cohort because of the affects of the war. There was much to come to terms with. Although that time claims lasting effects, Ciajah has proven herself to be an astute alder with an even temperament.

Since her reassignment, Ciajah has enjoyed raising two svarg younglings to maturity in her order. Both attended the Ordo Priori with distinction and were returned to the order which raised them (not all that usual). Her son claims similar skills, even exceeding her performance while serving as watcher. Her daughter, Gierney, however, chose to become a guardian. She is more like her father, Zadakiel who is risen to Dominion, and serving in similar capacity within Otzar.

An interesting aspect of this family is that they are splintered. Gierney remains at the order, while her brother maintains the canid training grounds in the furthest reaches of Zion. Ciajah, if ever still, keeps apartments in the White City, but does not often interact with Zadakiel.

The rifts are attributed to the conflict affects, but there are other matters that have come and past between them. Gediel, after all, did abandon his place at Fenrir to focus on the training of canids , and his mother was overseeing the incarnations of his former companion. Some whisper that he blames his mother for their falling out, although no particular incident marks the end of the friendship. Likewise, rumors persist that, because of the first Gediel's fall, she forced her son into this isolation.

Ciajah is an intimidating erela, who is capable of commanding even the Wolf Leader of Fenrir, it is true. However, she did not command him to leave the order or their family. Her position among the alders is highly respected, and her expertise often sought on similar matters to which she oversees for the captain. So respected is she, that she is able to speak to queens as if their superior. Yet, Ciajah has never abused this strength. Rather she leverages their deference to accomplish the best outcomes for all interested parties.

Jahannam would love nothing more than to push this Alder to the edge and watch her burn down just as her husband's father once did. Thus, Ciajah is careful to watch for treachery. This watchful eye often makes others feel too clearly seen and therefore uncomfortable, causing them to give her wide berth. To see her in action, start with The Shadow Soul.

Cocytus.

The northernmost province of Jahannam where Lucifer is imprisoned in ice. The vast ice shelf is a miles deep and miles wide. Rumor has it that many of the conflict fallen are buried there to cool their hot natures. If this is true, then it is likely that the former Seraphim, Lucifer, is feeding upon their atman to regain his strength. Yet, the prison is draining, the ice a permanent cycle of death King Adonai uses to ensure that his former high councilor does not reign terror in Trailokya again.

Cocytus River.

River of Lamentation. The waters are frozen, running deep underneath a sheet, bringing more suffering rears deep into Jahannam. The jagged flows in parts are a dangerous obstacle.

Colburn, Jett.

Dominic Newlyn's incarnation during the late 20th and early 21st centuries.

Conflict of Hosts, The.

A war to cleanse Zion of oath breakers. A great number of duta were cast into the prison realm of Jahannam for crimes against their assigns, as well as breaking their dharmic oaths. Due to this, many have been destroyed and many still burn down. The original conflict was over allowing all souls to rise to the resonance of Duta nd beyond. One faction found this an abomination against the nature of atman formation, while the others saw it as a just course of evolution, more natural than initial creation. Also called The Conflict.

Corabael.

Captain Joel's wife; a muse.

Cursia.

A marditavya soul, a servant of Baron Morgentus, stolen from Kharon's ferry to do the Baron's dirty work. Cursia is a woman of the later Roman period, from the German tribes that invaded the empire. A noblewoman, she used her body and mind to garner power. When a lover impregnated her, she said she was raped to save herself from execution. The man was gutted by her husband and the baby sacrificed by Cursia's hand at the birth. When her lie was found out, she was drown by her husband in a lake. Her atman passed into the Domaniel where Prince Kharon attached her to his skiff, taken with her beauty and guile.

Cynthia (Cyn).

Holly Greer's suite mate at NYU; an incarnated human.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...