Charming and Snow white

By dani_x_d

(Gonkillu) A war rages in the enchanted forest, Prince Killua flees his infested Kingdom after his siblings a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Outfits
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Bonus : The Ten Curses
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 5

981 47 241
By dani_x_d

Killua P.O.V

I am currently out of the home base in the most serene place in the woods mediating. "So Cutie have you spoken to your demon yet?" I open one eye and look at Gon's approaching figure.

"Charming you just left a few minutes ago. You literally distracting me." He gives me a little smirk.

"So I am distracting now Snow?" I blush and give him a glare. What is wrong with this asshat! "Idiot! Just leave me in peace, my demon probably doesn't want to appear with you here." I close my eyes in concentration.

He chuckles. "Actually I came to call you. Bisky is here." My eyes shoot open. I as I stand and grab his hand pulling him to camp. "Well let's go then!" He pulls me back, by the hand clasped onto his. My eyes widen, as I bite my lip. I breathe in. Oh Crap! Bad idea. He smells so delicious. Oh God what am I saying? Keep yourself together Killua!

"Did I mention how stunning you look today?" He whispers in my ear, a shiver runs down my spine, as I flutter my eyes closed. I feel heat rise to my cheeks, I am probably tomato red. This boy will be the death of me! I nod, as I open my eyes meeting those Chocolate eyes, God I love Chocolate. I love his eyes, his captivating doe like eyes. I gulp, oh my gosh! I am attracted to Gon!. "Yes you have told me that about three times already Charming."

He gives me a dazzling smile. "Clearly it isn't enough, perhaps two more times will do?" I took in a deep breath, trying to get my blush to shimmer down. "That's not necessary."

He nods. "Oh but it is." I bite my lip and look away from him. I pull him by his hand so that we can keep walking, I walk slightly ahead so that he can't see my face. But suddenly he is next to me. "You know you real cute when you blush." I groan out. Does he wish to give me an early death, Death by Charmimg.

"W-Why must you say such embarrassing things Idiot!" He chuckles.

"Is it embarrassing if it's the truth?" He is suddenly way too close to me, I jump and move away, I can't have him this close. "Yes! It is!" I yell. As I march to camp, I hear his laughter erupt behind me. I slap my cheeks.

"Why are you so red?" Asks Kurapika when I bump into him and a woman with blonde hair with eyes that seem almost maroon. Just like the coat on her that covers her pink dress.

I immediately bow, as this is Lady Bisky. "First you will try mediating, if that doesn't work..." she trails off as a demon rises behind her, he has maroon eyes, very built and a sadistic smile, as drool leaves it mouth. "Then my friend here will force yours to show itself." At those words, the beast grows fur on it's back, claws spread out, its skin turns full maroon as its eyes glow and it crouches before me ready to pounce. The only sound you hear is the tapping of its tail.

Both Kurapika and my eyes widen in fear of the beast. I hear I growl from Kurapika's side, his demon Chain hasn't come out but its near... warning Bisky's.

"What's going on?" Gon whispers in my ear and I jump. I then turn to Kurapika, "Shouldn't he leave during this part?" Gon's mouth falls open as Kurapika nods.

"Gon leave or I will remove you, it's far too dangerous, you can come back once he has connected with his demon."

Gon was ready to protest, Kurapika's eyes glow scarlet as mine glow a bright blue, as we both utter, "Ratulinirace lifr tent" (Return to tent) Gon has evaporated before us. We hear a distant. "Hey!" But choose to ignore it.

Bisky starts walking off, so we follow her. She takes us deep within the forest until we see a big rock. She places her hand on it, as her eyes glow. The big rock glows and Bisky steps through it us following suit. Once my eyes adjust I see we are in a slightly different forest. It is absolutely breath taking.

Once we step through, the arch way the forest turns purple in colour. "It changes colour every month." Whispers Bisky. I nod, in awe, Kurapika also seems in complete astonishment.

"This is the forest of witches, back in the day all witches came here to summon their demons and to converse. Until Dark magic was discovered by Morgana, the forsaken one, Merlin's former apprentice. Her true demon was killed by the one who pretended to be hers. She was consumed by hatred and turned pure evil. She started a revolution, causing more witches to go bad and join her. More evil demons came to light. Doux and Merlin ended the war with a sacrifice of their lives. By that time Doux and Merlin wouldn't let me do spells, but their ghosts helped me and now this place is only accessible by those I bring in. Therefore us three."

The history was hauntingly beautiful, and terribly sad, poor Morgana was cursed in her own way. "Morgana was the one who made the Talisman Killua." Whispered Bisky. "Her demon showed her how, as you know witches might die, but they never truly gone. I believe her spirit is behind this, with the help of the other forsaken...its a truly sad outcome, I looked up to her back in the day, I failed at saving her, but we will save your parents and Kingdom."

"Thank you Lady Bisky." She nods.

Kurapika claps his hand. "Where to?"

Bisky leads us to this place that has stones stacked up, like seating places to view a show. In the middle of all the stone, there is a patch of grass in the form of a circle. "Everyone used to watch the demon connecting together, it held a lot of good memories, that were demolished the day that demon killed Morgana's demon and became one with her. We tried helping for the first few weeks, the weeks she fought him off, but then she went insane and well you know the rest."

What if a demon tries to kill off my demon? The thought makes me fearful, because then not only would we lose this war, I would lose myself, the ones I love. Go riddled with madness. "Don't worry, Bisky's first job as replacement of Merlin was to ensure no evil demons could latch on to a witch, unless they were meant to be." I nod once more.  What if it is meant to be?

"Alright step into the circle Killua."

Bisky and Kurapika eyes glow, as they walk around me in a circle, as Bisky throws summoning dust and Kurapika protection dust. "We draw lierekpi binding circle lifr pininenefrce liertu frcetu sierfr belongs lifr killua" (We draw this binding circle to summon the one who belongs to Killua) They utter three times, the large circle around me glows in blue, as electrical currents surround it, almost like lightening. I sit down in the middle to begin the meditation.

I felt a jolt of electricity run through me, it felt great, I felt empowered. My hands were twitching in anticipation of meeting my demon. I am excited to meet you as well Killua.

You must be my demon.

Yep, I am Godspeed, and I give you increased speed obviously, as well as lightening and electrical abilities, it's your natural power, you at your strongest in a stormy night or day.

How does it all work?

Well...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
830K 50.7K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 59.7K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...