Back Up! * Taekook

By voguebts

"Can you back up!?" He said with a little sass. "Sir it's my job to stand by close" he replied. "Not too clos... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

28

19.7K 1K 477
By voguebts

Jungkook woke up hugging something. "Mom? I told you I'm old enough to sleep by myself" he mumbled fluttering his eyes open, realizing it wasn't his mom but his new best friends. He gasped backing away from Taehyung 'I still have my clothes on! Thank god!'

Jungkook looked around confused as to why Taehyung was in his room cuddling with him. He let out a breath slowly getting off the bed and making his way to the other side of the bed, he crouched down about to wake Taehyung up but stayed quiet admiring his features again.

Jungkook gently smiled tracing his nose and lips. 'He's so damn beautiful' Jungkook rubbed his bottom lip with his thumb. "Are you going to keep touching me or you going to get ready" Taehyung's eyes fluttered opened. Jungkook backed away surprised. "fuck!" He let out before covering his face blushing furiously realizing what he just did. "Look at you! I know I'm pretty but damn I didn't know I could make a straight guy blush"

"Well you sure did" Jungkook removed his hands from his face to see Taehyung taking off his shirt. "Woah woah what are you doing"

"I'm going to change, hey what are you doing in my room?" Taehyung asked. "Um this is my room" Jungkook stood up, as Taehyung sat up looking around "what the? Did you kidnap me not that I mind cause that would be amazing being locked up in a room with- okay I should stop talking" now it was Taehyung's turn to hide his face in his hands.

Jungkook stood there amused 'this Taehyung is new, back then if we were in this situation he would slap me and tell me some very harsh words'

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung removed his hands from his face. "No, I only remember drinking and eating with you in my room"

"Me too, I hope we didn't do anything crazy last night" Jungkook said walking over to his phone checking. "WERE GOING TO BE LATE FOR OUR FLIGHT!!" He screamed making Taehyung shoot up from the bed. "Shit shit shit" Taehyung repeated over and over before leaving the room in a rush. Meanwhile Jungkook dressed himself quickly almost putting his shirt on the wrong way.

After awhile they both finished getting dressed and were now leaving their rooms with their suitcases. "Got everything?" Jungkook asked looking over at him, Taehyung nodded. "You?"

"Yup, let's go now" They both speed walked down the hallway trying to get to the elevator faster. "I hope they haven't left us, god I'm probably shitty like the other bodyguards who keep you guys late and miss your flights" Jungkook grumbled as they approached the elevator. "No, that's not true and to be honest this is my fault for bringing alcohol in" Taehyung reassured walking into the elevator.

"No, it's not yours it's mine for getting drunk as well" Jungkook pressed the number on the keypad where the lobby was. "No, it's okay if you get drunk I don't mind I will take care of you"

"but it should be the other way around I should be taking care of you"

"We should be taking care of each other" Taehyung corrected as the doors opened. "OH LOOK WHO IT IS!!" Jimin sarcastically yelled. "Sorry-" Jungkook was about to apologize but was quickly cut off by the short male. "YALL WOKE ME UP AT TWO IN THE MORNING!! TWO IN THE FUCKING MORNING!!" He kept yelling catching a couple by passers attention.

"Jimin I think you should calm down" Hoseok spoke up but Jimin quickly shushed him. "AFTER THAT I COULDNT SLEEP BECAUSE I WAS SICK WORRIED THAT YALL MIGHTVE PASSED OUT IN THE HALLWAYS!"

Jungkook looked down ashamed 'I fucked up by drinking, what The hell did we do!?'

"Jimin may I ask why we woke you up?"

"I DONT KNOW PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU GUYS WERE PLAYING DING DONG DITCH!?"

Taehyung burst out laughing. "Oh you think it's fucking funny! Jungkook was literally cussing me out!"

Jungkook was taken back "what?"

"Yeah you got a little too possessive over Taehyung" Jimin grumbled. "I'm so sorry Jimin, I was drink-"

"But that's his job, he needs to keep me protected" Taehyung stood up. "No! Don't even get me started on you! You acted like I was kidnapping you screaming your fucking lungs off"

"Looks guys as much as this tea is really good we have to get going, or else we'll miss our flight" Namjoon spoke up. Jimin took a deep breath closing his eyes, "you're right, let's go" he let out softly "But we'll continue this on the jet!" He said before turning around.
-

-

-

-

-
"Okay we're here, now tell me WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU ARE DRINKING ON THE JOB!?" Jimin turned around yelling in Jungkook's face as he was putting the suitcases in the cabinets. "Jimin can you not? Leave him alone it's my fault anyways" Taehyung sighed. "You're fault!? Now why the fuck would you make him drink!?"

"Look Jimin I'm truly sorry, it won't happen ever again" Jungkook bowed.

"You're right it won't, Taehyung and Yoongi will switch rooms"

"WHAT!? NOOOOO!!!" Taehyung whined, "Jimin, Taehyung is perfectly fine and so is Jungkook, Jungkook learned his lesson and he knows what to do next time" Yoongi reassured getting into a seat. Jimin didn't say anything and sat next to him, "Taehyung trusts Jungkook" Yoongi continued.

"I know you do too, and so do I, we all do but I don't know what tick you off, this isn't you Jimin" Yoongi whispered. He's right, Jimin would've brushed it off and tell them to be more careful but in this case it was different. Jimin sighed and looked at Yoongi, "promise you won't tell Jungkook?" Jimin whispered. Yoongi shook his head, Jimin quickly looked around to see if anyone was listening to their conversation.

"You like Jungkook don't you" Yoonhi grumbled, Jimin looked back him shaking his head "no, it's not that... it's just look" Jimin pulled out his phone tapping on the screen a couple times before showing Yoongi his phone.

Unknown
Jimin right?

Jimin🤡
Um yes? Who is this?

Unknown
A friend of Jungkook's

Jimin🤡
Ok?

Unknown
Look I want that little fag of friend of yours to stay away from Jungkook

Jimin🤡
I'm sorry?

Unknown
You know, Taehyung ?

Jimin🤡
I know who you're talking about but may I ask why?

Unknown
Simple, Jungkook is mine and Taehyung is trying to take him away from me

Jimin🤡
Last time I checked Jungkook wasn't taken

Unknown
Well you checked wrong

Jimin🤡
No honey no I didn't, I don't know who you are but if you have to text me to tell my best friend to stay away from Jungkook

Jimin🤡
Is pretty fucking stupid.

Unknown
You're pretty stupid for hiring a straight man to work for a fag

Jimin🤡
Jungkook no way in hell would date a homophobic if he himself is friends with people who are bi and gay

Unknown
I know and I find that disgusting, once he comes back to me I'll have him cut off all those fags

Jimin🤡
You are disgusting! I don't know how you are related to Jungkook but that is disgusting

Unknown
Baby I don't care what you think of me, all want is for Taehyung to stay away from Jungkook

Jimin🤡
And if that doesn't happen?

Unknown
The moment you guys land here, Taehyung will be long gone

Jimin🤡
Are you going to hurt him?

Unknown
I don't know... the closer he gets to Jungkook the worse it's going to be for him

Jimin🤡
You're fucking crazy, I will not let you get close to him

Unknown
How funny, Jungkook said the same thing

Jimin🤡
You've told Jungkook to stay away from Taehyung ?

Unknown
Multiple times but he keeps ignoring me :(

Jimin🤡
No wonder, look I don't know who you are but I'm not letting you get close to Taehyung

Unknown
You can't stop me

"What the hell!?" Yoongi snatched the phone rereading the messages. "I know crazy right? Who ever this is is mental"

"I think I have an idea of who this is" Yoongi stood up, "woah wait where are you going?" Jimin asked "I'm going to to talk to Jungkook"

"No! I told you not to tell him"

"Oh shit yeah" Yoongi sat back down and gave the phone back to Jimin. "So what are we going to do?"

"Keep an eye on Taehyung"

"Maybe it is better for Taehyung to sleep in the room across from you, more like in the same bed as you"

"Actually, I think it's better if Jungkook and Taehyung sleep in the same bed they've done it before and they seem pretty comfortable" Jimin said looking at Teahyung and Jungkook who were currently talking.

JJK & KTH

"I'm still confused about last night, did we actually walk all the way to Jimin's room?" Taehyung asked buckling himself. "I have no idea, but that will never happen again!" Jungkook shook his head feeling ashamed of himself again.

"But I want to, it was so fun" Taehyung pouted, Jungkook had to control himself from kissing it away. "Y-you don't even know what happened" Jungkook looked away from him.

"So? I know for sure I had fun, I'm sure you did too" Taehyung nudge him wanting Jungkook to look back at him which he did. "I did, but that was only a one time thing"

"Why can't we make it a weekend thing?"

"Because we'll cause more trouble"

"Not if we're at my house" Taehyung smirked, Jungkook stared at him thinking. "No one will bother us, we won't cause trouble, we won't wake anyone up and no one will see us" Taehyung whispered seductively sending waves of heat down to Jungkook's crotch. Jungkook let out a shaky breath before shaking his head.

"Come on, it'll be fun" Taehyung lifted up his hand and set it on top of Jungkook's thigh, there goes another wave of heat. Jungkook watched as the hand moved up higher 'Why can't I stop him? I should be pushing his hand away but I love his hand... that sounds weird? Am I weird? Oh god please don't tell me I have a hand fetish now'

Before Taehyung could move up his hand higher Jungkook grabbed it without thinking and placed it on top of his crotch. They both felt it get hard under Taehyung's touch. Taehyung let out a small gasp. 'It's so big! It's so fucking big'

Taehyung started to palm it slowly without a warning as he felt it getting bigger, Jungkook let out another shaky breath before removing his hand and letting Taehyung do his thing. He bit his bottom lip stopping himself from groaning as he felt Taehyung pick up the pace. 'T-this feels nice'

After awhile Taehyung stopped, Jungkook almost let out a groan but saw Taehyung standing up. He leaned down to Jungkook's ear before whispering. "Meet me in the bathrooms...

...daddy"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 13.9K 23
"I KNEW IT!" He pushed Jungkook away. "I'm not your property Jeon, I can touch who the fuck I want!" Taehyung banged the door and left the house. Ju...
217K 6.8K 26
TAEHYUNG POV. What are you doing here? - I asked. Can I come in first? - Jungkook asked as I nodded and let him inside, closing the door behind him...
954K 27.1K 82
" Now that you know, I suppose I must kill you due to my safety and others " " I don't care if you're dangerous I still love you and I'll die for yo...
451K 24.8K 85
"How many times do I have to say I'm not a kid, hyung. Stop treating me like a petty kid who always need care and protection". Taehyung shouted clenc...