Michael Jackson Fan fiction (...

By BTS_welcome

A life with the one and only MJ,i hope you guys like this,will Michael meet his true love? or will he just be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors Note Please read
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors Note/Comment/Please read
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 33

82 3 0
By BTS_welcome

I locked the bathroom door and took a shower.I put shampoo and conditioner in my hair and washed it out then I put body wash on my body then hoped out.I put the towel around myself and was about to go back to my room but then I remembered that Michael was in my room still. So I got change into the same clothes I was in before then I went to my room then Michael said "welcome back" I smiled then I said "you got any PJ's?" He then said "nope,i don't need any" so then I said "I'll be back,i have to change into my PJ's" then he smiled and said "ok I'll be downstairs if you need me"
•Michaels POV•
I walk downstairs and just sit there and wait for her to finish getting dressed.After about 1 minute she came downstairs and said "you can come upstairs with me to bed now" then she walked upstairs with me and I laid in bed with her till she said "do you really love me Michael?" I was surprised with this question I replied "of course,i will always love you so much no matter what happens" after that she went to sleep and I loved it how pretty she looks when she is asleep after about an hour i went to sleep.
•2:07AM•
I wake up to screaming and crying when I look beside me it's just Michelle having a nightmare,i hope this will work I start to sing "each time the wind blows I hear your voice so I call your name whispers at morning our love is dawning heavens glad you came you know how I feel this thing can't go wrong your loves got me high" Then Michelle woke up and started crying I asked "what did you dream about?" Then she said "I dreamt that We weren't together and that my mum came to my house and beat me up till I couldn't breathe and till I died then my mum killed you as well"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 3.2K 51
Michael Jackson fan fic.. haha , hope you like this guys My first time to write story don't forget to comment and vote follow e if you want :)) you...
12.6K 584 22
Lily is a freshman that is a huge geek and her life is in books. Michael is a junior that doesn't even have time to read. But what happens when they...
7.8K 161 15
Some fluffy, angsty, and smutty MJ imagines and one shots for you guys!! Feel free to leave requests/ideas for new stories in this series. Enjoy ;) ...
10.7K 322 8
MJJ Imagine No. 20 A few moments in your imaginary life with Michael Jackson. This is the second Michael Jackson dream I've had, also a short dream...