HOSTAGES

By kaylipops03

What would you do if you realised that you are being held hostage and the most well known boy band in Seoul... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The start
Chapter 2: Best job ever!
Chapter 3: Didn't expect this
Chapter 4: What is in store for me
Not An Update
Chapter 5: Photoshoot
Chapter 6: Sassaeng
Chapter 7: Jeju island
Chapter 8: Who could it be?
Chapter 9: Packages
Chapter 10: Worries
Not an update
Chapter 11: Trouble In Paradise (Part 1)
Chapter 12: Trouble in paradise (Part 2)
Important notice: Not an update
Chapter 13: What does it mean?
Important Notice
Chapter 14: Where is he?
Really Important Please Read:
Description:
Chapter 16: Is it done
Chapter 17: Begining Of Anarchy
1k Reads+ announcement (Please read)
Chapter 18: Memories of the past
Chapter 19: Word Of Mouth Kills

Chapter 15: Ready or not

134 2 0
By kaylipops03

Jin P.O.V

Currently, everyone is sitting around (Y/n), while she sat cross-legged on the floor. (Y/n) was in front of the coffee table, typing away so quickly on the laptop she asked for earlier. I honestly have no idea what she is doing, but hey, if it brings Yoongi back, why the fuck not.

I'm standing in the middle of the kitchen, getting snacks (Y/n) asked for. The others already got the blankets and pillows. If I looked at the living room, it didn't look at all like someone just got kidnapped. It looked like the complete opposite actually. It appeared as if we're having a sleepover and getting ready to watch movies. But that's not the case, is it? As I finished putting the last of the snacks in the tray, I made my way over to the coffee table that was sprawled with papers, pencils, a laptop and the pictures of Yoongi all laid out neatly in front of (Y/n).

She speedily typed away on the keyboard, while still managing to snatch chips out of the bowl I just placed on the table. All this without looking up from the screen. And I have to say, it was kinda scary yet impressive. "So what'cha you doing?" Jimin crawled over to her from the other side of the table and plopped down next to her before staring at her face, waiting patiently for her to answer. Before answering she placed a jelly in her mouth and then answered. "Tracking Yoongi's location via GPS, 'cause I'm assuming the guys that kidnapped Yoongi Oppa weren't smart enough to search him for his phone. I'm hoping so, because his phone is nowhere to be seen in the house," she said, munching away on her jelly. "(Y/n), if you don't mind me asking, how do you know how to do all this?" I questioned, still in shock.

She turned around to look at us then clasped her hands together. "Well, you see, my father wanted me to take over his role, but still be skilled if necessary. Therefore, I never attended actual school; I was homeschooled my entire life all the way up until university. So in the mornings, I would have training in advanced Hand-to-Hand combat, martial arts, weaponry, hacking and tracing, interrogation, torture and spying at 10 sharp every morning till 1pm then I start homeschooling," she said calmly, grabbing another chip like it was just a normal thing. She turned to look at us and grabbed some more jellies.

I was absolutely flabbergasted and by the looks of all the others they were too. "I... wow!" I tried to get words out.

"So does that answer your question and any other follow up questions?" She asked, smiling innocently at all of us. All we could do is just nod with the exception of Hoseok. He just had to comment. "Wow (Y/n), you're so cool. Would you show us?" He begged, giving her puppy eyes.

I was about to protest against it, but I was too intrigued — wanting to see. "Sure, why not. This will be searching for at least an hour before getting the solid location, so let's go," she answered, standing up and dusting her clothes off.

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Where are we doing this?" I asked, while stretching. They all looked around. "How about the backyard on the lawn, therefore, if you fall you won't get that hurt?" I made a face suggesting I was thinking. "Sure, why not?" I shrugged my shoulders and followed all the boys out the door. But I momentarily stopped outside the kitchen. "Hurry up, (Y/n)!" Tae Oppa shouted from outside the backdoor (p.s watch stray kids backdoor total bop). "I'll be right out. I'm just getting a quick drink of water!" I shouted back. 'And getting a little something extra.'  I thought to myself, while smirking. I grabbed a few 'things' out of the kitchen and I headed out to the backyard. "What took you so long?" Jungkook Oppa questions. 

"I just got a drink of water, chill. I get you're excited, but tone it down a bit its very noticeable," I commented, smirking at him like how he usually does. He blushed at my action and just looks down. "Okay, Jiminie Oppa attack me." I said, pointing at him.

He looks at me, taken aback, which is understandable since that could catch anyone off guard. "What, why me!?" He questioned. "Because I know you did martial arts and you don't expect me to fight air, do you?" I commented sarcastically. "And how do you know that?" He bravely questioned. "Because I'm an A.R.M.Y and you are one of my bias wreckers. You actually expect me not know?" I smirked at him, while he just stood there, opening and closing his mouth like a fish. "I rest my case, so attack me," I instructed seriously, standing upright and faced him.

"Well, Hyung, what are you waiting for? Attack her." Jungkook encouraged him. "But-" I cut him off. "No buts."

"Well, okay. Don't say I didn't try to warn you," he said, walking over to me with a smirk. "We'll see." I return his confident look. Lots woah's and oh's were heard from the boys surrounding us. We both walked around in a circle, staring intensely at each other to see who would throw the first punch and start everything.

"Are you two just gonna stare at each other and walk in circles whole day," Tae said clearly annoyed that we weren't doing anything.

"No Tae, we are checking who is going to throw the first punch." Jimin Oppa replied, turning his head to look at Taehyung Oppa. I took this as an opportunity, grabbed his arm and flip him over. He was taken aback for a brief moment. I was just about to attack again, but he rolled out of the way just in time. "I see we're playing dirty," He exclaimed, quickly doing a flip back on his feet and charging at me full speed.

Before he could even land his attack, I did the splits below him that one of my legs was between his. Then, almost in a blink of an eye, I brought my legs back together around his and pulled him down. While, in the process, back flipping back on to my feet. "I don't play dirty, I just play to win!" I reckoned, while smirking confidently at him.

The moment he was back on his feet, I decided to surprise him with a little 'present'. "Oh and if I were you, I'd watch out." I told him as I walked slowly towards him.

He had a look of confusion. "For what?" He questioned, readying himself for my next attack. I eyed him with a quick smirk then pulled the knife, I took off the kitchen table, out of my bra strap. I then threw it purposely past his face, so it would hit the tree behind him.

"That," I answered, taking out four more knives. Don't get me wrong, I love Jimin Oppa and I would never hurt him. That's why I would throw them past or over him to avoid any injuries. All the boys stared at me with absolute amazement and shock. Meanwhile, Jimin looked like his about to shit himself. "Oh, Jimin, you are so fucked," I could hear Namjoon comment behind me. "Enough talking, let's finish this," I said, running towards him. In the process, throwing two knives at him; one over his head and another past his shoulder that managed to cut a bit of his T-shirt sleeve. Nevertheless, he still ran towards me, who still had two knives in hand.

"Oh, shits about get real!" Hoseok exclaimed in pure excitement. Jimin started throwing punches, while I easily dodged him and attacked with my two knives he had, impressively, dodged. Both of us did this back-and-forth-thing until I pinned him to the tree behind him by stabbing both knives on either sides of his head. I was thus standing in front of him.

"What were you saying earlier about warning me?" I looked at him smugly before walking away. Whilst I done so, I heard him pull one of the knives out of the tree, but I acted as if didn't hear.

Before he could throw it and let it fly pass me, I done a flip and caught it. I proceeded to turn around to face him, while twirling it around in my hand. "Ah. Ah. Ah," I said, shaking my finger then throwing it right above his head.

When I turned around, I saw all the the boys absolutely shocked and scared shit-less, which I found extremely cute and funny. I burst out laughing at their reactions. "What? You guys asked me to show you," I chirped innocently.

"At least I didn't get hurt," Jimin assured himself with a bit of relief. I gasped with fake shock. "Do you really think I would hurt you?" I asked, faking a hurt expression. "No, that's not what I was trying to say." Jimin Oppa panicked. I laughed and gestured him to stop. "Chill, I was just joking." I smiled at him.

Once all of the boys recovered from their shock, they all started clapping and cheering. "Wow, (Y/n), you're so cool and badass," Jin complimented. It kinda shocked me, because I've actually never heard him curse. "Thanks guys."

And right after that, we heard a buzzing sound come from the laptop — signalling that it found Yoongi Oppa's location. "Perfect timing,"  Hoseok said, picking up all the kitchen knives and heading back inside. I stopped walking, causing all the boys to turn and look at me again. However, before they could say anything, I turned to Jimin again. "Oh, and — by the way — Jimin Oppa, nice abs," I said, heading back in the house before the others.

I could tell they were all confused, until they saw the giant heart-shaped hole I cut into Jimin's white T-shirt. When I turned around, I saw him blushing profusely. All the boys just giggled and laughed at him.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I have been laying in this room, on the uncomfortable ground, for hours. I haven't seen those 'so called'  bodyguards since they beat me up, took pictures of me and left. My entire body was a bloody, black and blue mess and let's not forget the pain. And to add the cherry on top of the damn cake: I'M STILL CHAINED TO THIS FUCKING WALL!

"Those idiots better find me quickly before I die in here," I said to myself. 'Might as well just take a nap, since I'm not getting out of here anytime soon.' I thought. Just when I was about to close my eyes, I feel something vibrate in my pocket. I was confused until I realized that IT'S MY PHONE. I hurriedly stand up and reach in my pocket, ignoring the stinging pain shooting through my body from the sudden movements. I pulled the phone out of my pocket and laid back down with my back facing the door. In that way, I won't look suspicious.

When I turned the screen of the phone on, it showed a notification:

GPS LOCATION BEING TRACKED

      ALLOWED ✅                                                                   DENIED

I didn't even give it a second thought and pressed allowed. I couldn't even attempt to phone anyone before I heard footsteps approaching my cell door. I panicked, shoved my phone back in my pocket and closed my eyes to make it seem like I was sleeping.

I heard the lock to the cell door open and footsteps walking closer to me. Nonetheless, I remained in the same position I was in, until I feel whoever it was that came in my cell kick my already overly abused back. "Ya! Stand up. Here's food, boss ordered us to keep you alive, so we need to feed you." I identified the voice to be one of the guys from earlier. I slowly sat up and turned around carefully, so that the phone doesn't fall out of my pocket.

The blond guy in front of me dropped the tray on the floor in front me. I just looked up at him then back at the tray containing a sandwich and a bottle of water. "Eat. Because you don't know when I might feel like feeding you again," he said with a menacing laugh. He walked over to the door, locked it and left.

I let out a breath I didn't know I'd been holding in. I looked back at the door to see if I could spotted that ass standing in front of it. Once I was sure the coast was clear, I quietly yet quickly took out my phone again, still keeping my eye on the door. I turned the screen on to see how much battery I had left. "56%. They better find me quickly before I run out of battery life." I quietly said before putting the power saver on. Hurry up and save me already.

Namjoon's P.O.V

After we had watched (Y/n) beat Jimin's ass and ruin his T-shirt, we headed back into the house, because the computer found Yoongi's location. "Okay, I have good news and bad news, which do you want to hear first?" She told us, while she typed a whole bunch of numbers and letters out on the screen.

"I think I speak for everyone when I say we've heard enough bad news for one day so good news please," I said, motioning her to tell us. "Okay, so the good news is I found Yoongi, because he accepted the notification I sent him — saying that I'm tracking him. But the bad news is where he is." She pointed to a map displayed on the screen, showing a red dot flashing on one spot. "So? What's wrong with his location?" Jungkook asked the question that we were all wondering. "He's in the middle of mafia territory and not just any mafia, the biggest one in Seoul, my family," she answered with a bitter smile on her face.

"WHAT!?" We all exclaimed in unison.

"And since my father is not leader anymore, I have no idea who it is, because I cut all ties with that part of my life, well at least I tried to. But that also means that we have to save him and when I say we, I mean me," she said, standing up and grabbing her phone off the counter top.

"You are not going into dangerous mafia territory on your own, we're coming with," Jin declared in a bit of a commanding tone. "No, you guys are not trained and it's too dangerous for you. Though, who's says I'm going in alone?" She smirked at us again, which scares the shit out of me now due to seeing her capabilities earlier.

"What do you mean?" Hoseok asked, looking confused as hell. "Exactly what I'm saying," (Y/n) replied as she tapped a few buttons on her screen. She soon lifted the phone to her ear. "Hey, bro, it's me. Long time no see. Well, let me cut the crap and get straight to the point, I have a little problem." She stopped talking and listened to what the person on the other end was saying. Then, she started speaking again.

"Yeah I know what I said, but now I changed my mind. So are you and the others in?" She questioned. On the other end of the phone, you could hear faint sounds of voices. "Perfect, see you in an hour and don't forget to bring the stuff."

She hung up and turned back to us. "So there you have it, I'm not going alone anymore and I got some guys to stay with you all, while I'm not here. Just in case something happens," she said to us, smiling.

"Okay?" I said a bit skeptical. "Okay. So, if you excuse me l, I have to get ready 'cause my guys are coming around here in an hour, so we can bring Yoongi back. See ya in a bit!" She skipped off to her room.

"Well, what now?" Hoseok asked. "I don't know. I guess we wait and see...?" I answered him.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry its a little later than what I promised I had exams and I had to study and my tablet broke so I had to wait till when my daddy got it fixed to update. But exams are over and its holiday so look forward to more updates to come your way. Author nim out

Kaylynn 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 2.6K 21
"I was held captive and held down, all the while being held in his arms. And I made it out with my head held high." •In which the innocent sweet girl...
9.1K 750 20
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...
1M 39.5K 53
Bangtan,famous gang in Seoul.They kidnap the richest man in Seoul children,What adventures brings them.. /GANG AU/
133K 3.4K 39
Remember when BTS were fake kidnapped but didn't know it? Well, this is what would happen if they were really kidnapped. With some dramatization and...