SOMI - (TAEKOOK)

By SugArika07

Jeon Taehyung or you can say Kim Taehyung who's been forced to leave his Love child and husband because of hi... More

●Out Of This Hell●
●I Saw Mommy●
●Resemblance●
●Just How●
●So You Are Real●
●Not Yet●
●Insecurities●
●WTF●
●Swap●
●Mommy And Baby●
●No Mummy Business●
●Professional Stalkers●
●Hoaxed●
●Stripper In Denial●
●Born Bitch●
●Vengeful Mind●
●Cure To The Broken Heart●
●Missed Me?●
●To Be Loved●

●Broken Strings●

1K 39 5
By SugArika07

-♡SOMI

Wearing brown button-up and pajama pants, a man was directing someone on the phone where to put the decorations. The man on the office chair grunted. Another man with yellow t-shirt and shorts was furiously searching for something in the desks of the employees. The man sitting on the office chair again grunted. Then he saw a woman in sweatshirt and pajama pants running towards him. She then stopped and put some files on the desk and ran to her cabin. He then saw Jaebom running towards him.

"Sir the suit that you ordered for us is running late" he huffed.

Jeongguk again grunted.

"What about mine and Namjoon hyung?"

"Uh..It should reach to your houses before the party starts tomorrow...maybe"

Jeongguk slammed the desk and everyone stopped what they were doing.

"You Lee-" he pointed towards the man who was talking on the phone.

"-Instead of giving them directions here on the phone and messing up, you should go there yourself. It's already 11pm! When will they finish the decorations?! Tomorrow is the party!"

He then pointed towards the other employees. "You all look dead in the face. If there's some important documents or work related to tomorrow's party still left then do it, otherwise, go back to your houses and sleep. And judging by your sleepwear, you all are planning to camp in the office whole night and I won't let that happen."

The employees looked at each other and then scattered, some collecting their things to go back to their homes, some working and some engaged in what they were doing before their boss interrupted.

"Sir you should go back and rest. You look dead yourself" Yeri said. She looked like she could almost pass as an evil witch, as her make-up was smeared and she didn't have time to fix that so she let herself look like a witch.

"But I still have to sign the documents these dumbasses have yet to finish"

"I'll collect those and come to your house tomorrow morning. You should get going" Yeri gave him a tight smile.

Everyone was going feral today since the evening. There's still a lot of work to do and they have a party starting in less than twenty hours. Everyone was doing their job calmly till the evening until an employee mentioned that they still have lots to do and the party venue is still unprepared. That's when the hell broke loose and everyone went crazy. Everyone figured that they might not be able to complete it till the next day so they decided to go back home, fetch some comfortable clothes and necessities and ofcourse camp the whole night in the office to finish the pending works.

"I'll stop by the venue before going home then" Jeongguk stand up from the uncomfortable chair and stretch his arms.

"I'll accompany" Jaebom followed. Yeri followed along silently.

They reached near the car and the driver opens the door for them while yawning.

"Why are you coming too?" Jaebom asked.

"I'm just doing my job" Yeri replied getting inside the car.

"This-" The male stopped himself from swearing. "I know you're doing this so that I would get fed up by you and ask for kicking you out of this position of being my assistant"

"Atleast you're not stupid" Yeri snickers as the driver starts the engine.

"I'm not kicking her out of this position." Jeongguk commented.

"WHAT?!"

The whole ride Jeongguk was sighing and the other two bickering. They reached the venue and the three got off.

"Whoa" Yeri agape at the extravagant entrance.

"This looks like some five-star party- I mean it is but like whoa it's even better than the last one" Jaebom spoke.

Jeongguk himself was speechless.

"The paparazzi are going to swarm here-"

"They won't. Lee told me there's a place inside exclusive for reporters. The entrance won't be crowded" Jaebom cut off Yeri's words. The two followed behind Jeongguk inside.

The big hall was decorated with many types of white flowers, matching with the theme decorations. Chandeliers were hanging in the ceilings decorating the beautiful hall with a gigantic one in the middle. Long white silk fabrics were draped upon the sides to give off a dazzling look. The big stage on the top corner was decorated beautifully with a big banner celebrating the Birthday of the CEO as well as celebrating the newly joined company. The decorators were running here and there to finish the remaining decorations.

"Oh, Lee! When did you come here?" Jaebom spotted the man giving directions to another man who was trying to hang some white roses in the pocket shaped thing on the wall.

"Ah... I came here as soon as the boss told me" The man scratches his head and greets Jeongguk.

"I should go wash my face. I seriously look like some ghost" Yeri excused herself and went in search of the washroom.

"More like a clown but ok" Jaebom snorted getting a scowl from Yeri before she disappeared somewhere.

Jeongguk ignored them and stared at the stage. The stage for speech and performance... OH SHIT. Upon realising he snapped his head towards Jaebom.

"Please tell me you contacted Hoseok"

Jaebom went quiet for a moment before answering. "Yeah we did... he should've reached Seoul by now I guess" he answered unsurely. "I'll contact Mr Jung right now-"

"No need. I'm calling him" Jeongguk pulled out his phone and called. He picked up as soon as the male called.

"Hell-"

"YAH WHYYY" screamed Hoseok from the other line.

"W-what?"

"Why did you call now? Cut the call! I'll call you in a few minutes. I wanted to wish you but you called"

"Wtf Hobi. Here I'm worried and you're being a nuisance"

"Huh"

"Have you reached Seoul or are you still in Jeju?"

"Oh.. I already landed in Seoul. I'm in the airport waiting for the person who should be picking me up. You know how scared I'm... send the person quickly"

"Why are you scared? Aren't you with a bunch of bodyguards?"

"Boi I'm sitting in the waiting area with Bodyguards but Angels are ready to jump at me the moment I stand up. They look like they are on the starting point of the race, waiting for the whistle to be blown... and I talked with Jimin and Yoongi hyung. Jimin still don't want to come"

"Oh... well that can't be helped. I'll send that person quickly. Hold on for some more" saying that he hung up.

"Jaebom the person-"

"I told him" Jaebom said hanging up on someone on call.

"Good then. The preparations should be completed before tomorrow's afternoon"

"Alright"

"I'm going back. You'll stay or come?"

"We'll stay. I'll help around here with Yeri"

"Ok" Jeongguk turn around walking towards the exit. The driver again opened the door. After the male got seated, the driver started the car. They were in the middle when Jeongguk's phone started ringing. He looked at the caller ID and sighed.

"Hoseok what is it now-"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GGUK-AH SWHSJSGEJSKWSSJHHAJA"  Jeongguk could only make out the 'happy birthday' part and rest were incoherent words that he didn't understand.

"Stop screaming! And thank you" Jeongguk smiled unseen to the person on the other line.

"YOU ARE NOW 2- oh that person came! Bye" *beep*

Jeongguk looked outside the window thinking about Taehyung.

"Another birthday passed without you" he muttered.

"Happy birthday sir" the driver said.

"Mhm thanks" and the rest of the ride was silent. Soon he reached the Jeon mansion and got off. He opened the door and Somi came running to him.

"DADDY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" She screamed jumping into the male's arms who catch him. She smacked the balloons into the male's face.

"Thank you princess" he boop her nose. "But you shouldn't be awake this late" he said taking the balloons from her.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE!" Screamed Wonseok while he blew the party popper in his face.

"Urgh" Jeongguk closed his eyes.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GGUK" Seokjin screamed pasting the whole plate of cream right into Jeongguk's face.

"Ugh, that's why I hate being randomly wished on my birthday. You guys always do this kind of things" Jeongguk said now wiping the cream off his face.

"Hah, you still have another surprise awaiting" Seokjin grinned.

Jeongguk widens his eyes and looks around. "Where's Namjoon hyung?"

"He's still working. He hasn't come home yet." Seokjin pouted.

"I bet the surprise you're talking about is from Namjoon hyung. He's gon' jump at me randomly or what?"

"You'll know. We wanted to bring a cake but then remembered that you're going to cut a big ass cake at the party so we didn't. Go get some sleep. We're going to sleep too. Namjoon will be back soon too"

Jeongguk nodded and skipped to his room, Somi following along. He went straight to shower with his sleepwear. Somi climbed on the bed and snuggled into the soft duvet. After taking shower, the male dived into his bed switching off the lights. He smiled looking at his sleeping daughter. He softly pecked her forehead and hugged her while snuggling into the warm duvet, falling into a deep slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 498 10
★彡
286K 7.5K 33
[ TAE-KOOK ] [ STARTED: 163012] [ ENDED: 170907 ] beautiful memories: taekook FF warnings - " bullying " suicidal thoughts " huge angst new stu...
122K 4K 24
[Completed] Jimin, 19-year-old, who believed he would be straight all his life. When his mother finds herself a new boyfriend, they decide to move in...
92.2K 4.3K 17
[Completed] Jungkook's mother married Namjoon's father. They were happily in love. But the problem was their sons. Namjoon and Jungkook hated each o...