Arrange Marriage | MaNan

By SamairaRajput

Disclaimer - Highly unedited in the initial chapters, no professional grammar, no english translations except... More

Before You Read.
Arrange Marriage
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Clearing The Doubts!
Guys!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chaptee 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Cover
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Disappointed!
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Choosing Happiness
Clearing Point of views| Update
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
A/N
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Hello there!
Chapter 103 [Last Chapter]
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Sequel|New Book
- Help!
please read -

Chapter 79

22.8K 2K 473
By SamairaRajput

So, this chapter has mature content but it is readable. I will suggest you not to skip it because thats the only MaNan moments in the chapter.

Inline comments are love!

Enjoy Reading!

-------

Mature Content

Malhotra Mansion, Manik and Nandini's Room

Nandini: Manik!

Nandini whined as he deliberately moved slow inside her just when she was about to cum. She slapped his chest and he laughed out loud. She gasped for air, clutching his shoulder tight while he just smirked at her.

Nandini: I hate you!

Her hold tighten more as he decreased his pace more. She inhaled sharply as her orgasam was completely destroyed. She glared at him and he chuckled pushing his face in he neck. A needy moan left her throat and he smiled.

Manik: What do you want me to do?

He teased her giving a hard stroke and she hissed audibly. He kept looking at her as she let out a sigh before speaking with great difficulty.

Nandini: Mo-Move!

Manik: I am moving jaan!

He moved away the hairs that were falling on her face while she was so much into the moment to notice the endearment. He smiled and increased his pace making her sigh in relief and pleasure.

After three tiring rounds, he came out of her and kissed her plump lips before making her wear his shirt.

Mature Content Ends.

They layed down with him running his hand in her hairs. She smiled brightly and it did reflect on his face.

Manik: Tired?

Nandini: Hmm

Manik: Sleep

He pushed himself on her and nuzzled his nose in her neck. A soft lazy giggle escaped her throat as he smiled.

Manik: I love you

She hmmed acknowledging it but couldn't open her mouth to reply for she was too tired. However, Manik kissed her head before keeping his hand on her back and pulling her closer.

The next morning, it was Manik who woked up first. He smiled seeing his legs tangled with hers. She was holding him tight as if a little lose hold and somebody will kidnap him.

He tried to move only to have her whin and move closer to him if that was possible. He softly pecked her forehead and whispered in her ear.

Manik: Let me get up baby.

She frowned with closed eyes and Manik believed she was thinking whether to let him go or not. Few seconds later she clutched him more tight and he sighed knowing she choosed the later option.

He layed there for half an hour, admiring and carressing her hairs until she woked up with a smile.

Manik: Good Morning

Nandini: Morning..

She smiled and he chuckled.

Manik: Are you planning to lay down like this for the whole day? I don't mind though

He chuckled and she felt heat rushing through her cheeks. She hurriedly freed him and apologized.

Nandini: Sorry

Manik: Don't be! It is your right.

Nandini: And what are my other rights.

He hmmed shifting comfortably and she layed her head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around her naked waist as her shirt slipped a little up.

Manik: Your rights, Let me count.

She pouted slapping his chest and he laughed out loud.

Manik: Such a stupid question. You have every right on me and on what I have.

Nandini: Like

Manik: Like, You can give me a kiss anytime, like you know now

He bend down nuzzling his face on her cheek as she shaked her in disbelief.

Nandini: Ek kiss ke liye itna kuch

Manik: Hmm abh kya kare, Biwi ka pyar din-ba-din mehnga hota ja raha hai.

She giggled and he came above her. Her giggle died down as he placed his lips on her again.

Mature Content

They broke the kiss after few seconds and Manik kissed her forehead before pushing his face in her neck and placed open mouth kisses there. Her fingers ran in his hairs as her breath hitched in her throat.

She moaned clutching his hairs as he bit her neck. He licked the spot to reduce the pain. He quickly brought out his face and looked at her.

Manik: You fine?

She nodded knowing what he was asking and he immediately ripped away his shirt. Her eyes widen and she stared at him like he was an alien.

Nandini: Manik! Shirt!?

Manik: It is okay, I have three more of the same colour.

He grinned and she was about to say something but he kept his finger on her lips stopping her.

Manik: It's okay. I said leave it.

She sighed and nodded her head. However, Manik again got busy in loving her. He was pampering her skin with kisses and she was just moaning under him. He was about to enter inside her when there was a sudden knock on the door.

Mature Content Ends.

Nandini let out a small shriek while Manik groaned in frustration. He was very much angry.

Manik: Seriously! Now we can't even spend a moment without being disturbed.

Nandini: Relax Manik, Shaadi hai toh isliye

Manik: Shaadi hai toh they will disturb us. I hate this okay!

He replied completely irritated and fell on her making her hiss. He shifted but didn't get up.

Manik: Karne doh knock!

Nandini: And what if it is urgent. And it is morning, so obviously we will be needed. Stop being a grumpy kid.

Manik looked at her and she realized that he took it in a wrong way. He shaked his head in disbelief before getting up. One look of him and Nandini knew he was damn irritated.

Manik: Good! I mean tumhe sabki parvaah hai mujhe chodke, nahi?

Nandini: Aisa nahi hai, Manik.

Manik: No, leave it! I don't need your explainations.

He got up and wore his shorts while Nandini sighed. He entered into the washroom slamming the door hardly while Nandini put on her clothes in the room.

She opened the door and found Cabir standing there. Cabir peeked in and sighed seeing the room empty. Nandini frowned as she noticed his actions. Her eyes fell on the bag in his hand and at the same time he spoke

Cabir: Bhabhi, Yeh chocolates.

He handed her the bag and Nandini's eyes twinkled seeing the chocolate box. She hurriedly took it from him and thanked him.

Nandini: Thankyou Cabir, Don't tell your bhai or else he won't let me take it.

Cabir: It will be our secret bhabhi. Keep it safely.

He showed the thumbs up and she giggled. Cabir left from there and Nandini kept the box in her almirah.

Today, She was so much in her thoughts and forget to take out clothes for Manik. When he came out of the washroom after bathing, he stared at the bed for a second before looking at her who realized what happened.

Nandini: Shit! Manik, I-

Manik: No it is okay, I understand you are very busy.

He smiled but Nandini could sense the mock in it. She sighed as he opened the cupboard and took out a blazer suit from it after messing half of the clothes.

When she tried to help him, he didn't let her. After an hour of messing around the room, he finally got ready while Nandini looked on helplessly.

She didn't think that he will get angry for such a simple thing while Manik was not even able to think positively. He thought she deliberately didn't pick out clothes for him.

According to him, she should give him time but he was not getting the fact that she had other responsibilities also. There were other members in their family who needed her attention as well. According to him, She should give her whole attention to him, just him.

He knew he was behaving like a child but he couldn't help. He was jealous and he knew it too.

As he left the room, Nandini decided to clean the room and get ready. She thought of doing something special for him.

She came in the hall after half an hour and found others sitting there only except Niyonika. Thinking Manik to be in the study, she walked to the kitchen.

There she saw Niyonika working. She thought of something and as soon as Niyonika left, she picked up the pan and decided to make pasta for him. She knew he loved hand made pasta a lot.

She was done with it in a few minutes but as she came out she saw others on the dining table waiting for her but Manik was still not there.

Nandini: Maa, Manik kahan hai?

Niyonika: You don't know?

Nandini looked at her confused as she saw her frowning. Others also mirrored the same expression.

Mukti: Bhai left for office half an hour ago.

Cabir: He had an important meeting, so..

Cabir left the sentence in middle as he saw Nandini's face falling down. She looked upset. They understood there was something wrong.

Nandini: O-kay. I made this pasta.

Raj: He is an idiot! I told him to wait but he left. Agar thoda late hojata toh chalta-

Niyonika nudged his arm to stop him as she understood that they had argued over something.

Mukti: It is okay Bhabhi. Bhai is unlucky to miss your pasta.

She giggled and Nandini smiled faintly at her. They all noticed Nandini taking just single chappati. She was not even eating that. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realize when Rhea called her.

Rhea: Nandu, this is so tasty. Nandu!

She came out of her trance and looked at her while others looked concern for her.

Rhea: Are you upset that Manik left without eating your handmade food?

Nandini: What! No. I am not upset. I am done, I will just go!

She stood up abruptly and left from there and Rhea followed her while Niyonika smiled.

Niyonika: Yeh Bache bhi na! Why does Manik have to upset her!

Raj: Let it be. He is mature enough to know what he is doing.

Cabir: But Bhabhi was so upset.

Mukti: She didn't even eat and even bhai left without eating.

Niyonika: I will talk to Manik.

Raj: Niyo, let them do what they want. They are married and they know what is right or wrong. If Manik left without breakfast, he should know that Nandini will be upset and will not eat.

Cabir: But Dad maybe Bhai was very angry. Zarori toh nahi bhai hi galat hai har baar.

Raj: I am not saying he is right or wrong. I am saying he should know the consequences of his actions. Even Nandini shouldn't have skipped her food.

Mukti: Now bhai will again get angry at her for skipping her food.

She looked at them worriedly. She didn't want her bhai to scold her bhabhi.

Cabir: It is okay. Bhabhi will handle him.

Mukti nodded and they left for their respective works.

It was in the evening when Nandini decided to go to Navya. She even took Rhea with her so she could have a change of environment.

Around 8, Manik reached Malhotra Mansion. He was in the hall when Mukti walked to him with water. He looked around for Nandini but couldn't spot her. Seeing this Mukti spoke

Mukti: Bhai, bhabhi went to Murty house.

Manik stopped drinking the water and looked at her.

Manik: When?

Mukti: In the evening, even Rhea is with her. Bhabhi said she will stay there for two days.

Manik: and she didn't even inform me.

Mukti: Bhai, maybe-

Manik: I am going there.

He stood up abruptly keeping the glass on the table and left the mansion making her sigh.

She could see that he was mad at that time and she was afraid he would take it out on her bhabhi.

Murty Mansion

Nandini was sitting in the hall with Navya, Rhea and her mother. Rhea jelled up with Navya instantly. Though at first both Navya and Ayesha were little hestitate but they were okay now.

They were talking casually when the servant came running there making them aware of Manik's presence.

Manik touched Ayesha's feet and greeted her politely.

Ayesha: Nandu, Bacha you didn't tell Manik was coming over.

Manik: Even I didn't know Amma that I will come here.

He smiled faintly and Ayesha shaked her head before giving a look to Nandini as she came to know Nandini didn't inform Manik. Nandini silently looked down knowing she shouldn't have come like this.

Ayesha: It is okay. Sit down, I will get something to eat.

Manik: No Amma. I just came to pick up Nandini and Rhea so some other time.

Ayesha frowned and looked at Nandini who looked at Manik with shock written all over her face. First, his sudden entry shocked her and now his words.

Ayesha: But Nandini was going to stay here for two days na?

Manik: Yes Amma but there's so much work at home. Everybody needs her back there. She will come after marriage.

Ayesha nodded her head and Manik turned to Nandini who was still standing on her place staring at the floor.

Manik: Nandini?

She looked up and he eyed her to go.

Nandini: Manik, I-

Manik: Nandini, take your bag. We are leaving.

His voice was so calm yet dangerous. Nandini knew it would be of no use to argue with him. He looked at Rhea and told her to do the same.

Rhea was confused and wanted to say something but Nandini stopped her knowing very well that he was angry at that moment.

When Navya complained about taking Nandini away, Manik didn't say anything. He just smiled at her and she started teasing him.

Fifteen minutes passed and Manik's patience was running off with each passing minute. He stood up all of the sudden and climbed the stairs without saying anything.

To Be Continued.

Opps! Manik's angry! What do you think how long this fight will continue?

Well, Sometimes the ego comes in between and ruins it, That's what I can say!

The next chapter is all ready in my drafts and it will be posted tomorrow itself.

Do share your reviews with me.

Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 6.2K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
15.8K 3.3K 32
Journey with Jayda and Caleb as they face new obstacles. Will their marriage survive or suffer? Let's see.
18.3K 1.3K 10
[A/B/O AU] Park Jimin was a junior in college, living in the campus dorms. His experience had been mostly positive and he hadn't witnessed too much p...
2.7M 124K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...