I'm Sorry Anika, A Shivika Ta...

By AmmuAnu98

Her video went viral, People called her names. She had to stay away from her family. She thought the only per... More

Characters Sketch
Chapter 1 : The Dashing SSO & Obros
Chapter 2 : The Khidkitod Siblings
Chapter 3 : Siblings Time
Chapter 4 : Aniri
Chapter 5 : Anika
Chapter 6 : Ready To Face
Chapter 7 : Homecoming
Chapter 8 : AniOm meet
Chapter 9 : Happy Faces
Chapter 10 : Exhibition
Chapter 11 : Shivaay's Hatred
Chapter 12 : Anika with Oberois
Chapter 13 : Anika's happiness
Chapter 14 : Shivika Face Off
Chapter 15 : Shivika
Chapter 16 : The First Date
Chapter 17 : Mission Payback
Chapter 18 : You are too good
Chapter 19 : Mission flopped
Chapter 20 : Rikara Engagement
Chapter 21 : Another Blunder
Chapter 22 : Terrible Mess
Chapter 23 : The Past Life
Chapter 24 : The Past Life (2)
Chapter 25 : The Past Life (3)
Chapter 26 : Ashamed
Chapter 27 : Unveiling Other Half
Chapter 28 : Rewards & Revenge
Chapter 29 : You are My Strength
Chapter 30 : Ms Bossy Trivedi
Chapter 31 : Scared??
Chapter 32 : Gone viral??
Chapter 33 : Family Knows
Chapter 34 : The New Contractor
Chapter 35 : Little Care
Chapter 36 : Running away
Chapter 37 : Shocker for Shivaay
Chapter 38 : Taste of Betrayal
Chapter 39 : New Beginning
Chapter 40 : Insecurities??
Chapter 41 : So close yet Apart
Chapter 42 : Google Maps the Cupid
Chapter 43 : Little Separation
Chapter 44 : Apart yet So Close
Chapter 45 : Deleted Message
Chapter 46 : Little Cute Moments
Chapter 47 : Promise to keep
Chapter 48 : A fresh Start
Chapter 49 : Dinner Drama
Chapter 50 : The Caught Rendezvous
Chapter 51 : Time to leave
Chapter 52 : Video Chat
Chapter 54 : Birthday Trap
Chapter 55 : Love
Chapter 56 : Troubles knock
Chapter 57 : His Smart Move
Chapter 58 : What's Next?
Chapter 59 : Aftermath
Chapter 60: Confrontation

Chapter 53 : Meeting The Newborn

1.2K 109 27
By AmmuAnu98

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Anika walk towards domestic departure lounge once the announcement was heard. She took a corner seat and waited for the second announcement.

"Anyone sitting here mam?", came a voice. Anika nodded a no, the person passed a smiled and sat beside herwhile sipping his hot beverage and scrolling his mobile at the same time.

"Owh I'm going to Delhi too. Looks like i got a partner ", the person noticed Anika's boarding pass and told cheerfully. Anika only smiled. Actually she's mad on a particular blue eyed man. If he cannot send off her to airport, he could atleast answer her call. What's the need to ignore her calls? She cursed him under her breath.

And the person sitting beside her is only making it worst with his non stop questions much to her annoyance. She don't want to sound rude but neither the person is understanding. Can't he take her silence as an ignorance and stop talking? Of course she don't want to burst out infront of thousands of people.

Thank fully the second announcement was made. Anika hurriedly make her way towards her airbus and closed her eyes once took her seat. The same person sat beside her and spoke only to irritate Anika more.

"I know you're not sleeping. Stop pretending! I thought you'll be happy to see me after so long but see something else is happening ".

"Uh, as if you did nothing! ", she snapped back.

"Now, what i did? ", He was confused.

"What's the need to be so rude when I called you yesterday? I just asked you to drop me at airport. Then you ignored my calls from morning. You just get lost before I kill you ", Anika spoke gritting her teeth.

"Oops they closed the door already. Sorry babe you have no choice but have to bare me till Delhi. So my sweet talks sounded rude to you? Really? Then teach me naah, 'how to talk romance with my girlfriend girlfriend', what say? I swear i never ignored you, Ani ", Shivaay spoke while helping her to fasten her seat belt. Anika shot him an angry glare and turned to face the window.

"Ani, please don't do this. I did because i wanted to surprise you. Aren't you happy to see me here? You wanted to meet me before you meet Chandna, and see i didn't disappoint you".

He slowly held her hand, intertwining with his and kissed the back of her palm. His other hand slowly held her waist for a back hug.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I shouldn't ignored your calls. It's my mistake. Now turn back please, let me see your face properly ". She heard his husky voice and his lips slightly brushing her ear. This man is an expert in convincing her, Anika huffed on her defeat.

Once Anika turn to face him, Shivaay noticed her nose in red. He chuckled at his sight "Aww, someone is anglyy", Shivaay spoke in childish tone and pecked her nose making her to frown. She slapped his shoulder lightly making Shivaay to hiss in pain then placed her head on his chest and closed her eyes. Her action brought a wide smile on Shivaay's face. In return he kissed on top of her head and embrace her tightly inhaling her scent which he terribly missed all these while. How much they longed for this moment. He missed her scent which able to make him lose his control over his desire while she missed his warmth, her favorite music, his heart beat.

"Oh yeah, how could i forgot. Someone's hormones is too high means, you're on your days. Right?" Shivaay asked suddenly breaking both of their peaceful silence. Anika just nodded yes, her eyes still closed "and it's paining a lot", she pouted at the end.

"It's okay you sleep, I'll wake you up once we land". His hand instantly went to caress her abdomen. "Had your medicine?", he asked again where he got silence as the answer. "Careless", he muttered.

"Oh hello, it's because of you only, in the tension i forgot my medicine".

"Okay, okay I'm sorry once again. We'll get them from pharmacy once we land in, alright? Now sleep". The simplest way to convince your girl is, just surrender yourself. Accept all the mistakes as yours, even if you didn't done anything. If Ronaldo missed his goal, just accept it as your fault. Take every blame on you head. Especially if your girl is on period. No man wanted to be a victim to their mood swings. Shivaay chuckled on her drama and pecked her cheek softly.

*******************

Shivaay was driving the car while Anika enjoyed the breeze along with the beat of the music that is playing in radio. Her pain reduced a little after taking painkillers.

"Shivaay, where are we going?", Anika asked once she noticed the unfamiliar road. Not the route to chandna's house for sure.

"How about a lunch date, milady?", Shivaay asked flashing his ever so charming smile which able to flatter every girl. Anika is not exceptional either, she found her cheeks turning to pink.

After their delightful lunch, Shivaay drove to yet another different route making Anika to confuse again.

Shivaay sensed Anika's confused face and told her that they are going to a car showroom. He further told about his promise to Rudra to buy him his dream car if only he passed his exam. Shivaay felt really proud on his baby brother for taking his words as a challenge and proved his ability. Rudra not only passed his exam, infact he excelled with good marks which surprised everyone including his professors. Another reason for Rudy's sudden interest in studies is definitely Bhavya. His brother could do anything to impress a girl.

The test drive and booking went smooth and real quick than expected. Shivaay finalized the car. A chilli red Mazda Mx5. Shivaay handed over them the needed information and delivery address. It has been few years since the model, Mx5 made it's entry to the market. Although there are lot more high tech sport cars available, Rudra's craze over this particular car never fades. So as a responsible brother, Shivaay decided gift Rudy his dream car itself.

**************

Anika held the fragile body of the baby ever so carefully. Shivaay congratulate the couple, Chandna and Aman and gifted them some baby essential products which was bought by him and Anika. The baby boy who's sleeping all these while, woke up to the sudden movement. He blinked his eyes several times finding an unfamiliar face before him. Anika's eyes went wide in the thought of the baby would cry. To her surprise, the baby left out a yawn and smiled looking at Anika's face.

"Aww, Ayush baby is smiling", Anika cooed the baby's name happily and pecked his forehead softly. Shivaay walked towards Anika and caressed Ayush's head and the baby held Shivaay's finger in his tiny fist. Shivaay's smile grew wide and kissed the baby's feet. When he requested Anika to hand over Ayush to him, Anika refused. She reasoned that Shivaay might drop the baby or he'll get scared looking at Shivaay's eyes. An annoyed Shivaay snapped back saying he have experience in handling babies before as he had took care of Rudy and Priyanka before. Anika too shot back with Sahil's name. Inbetween both of their banter, baby Ayush got scared and started to sob and slowly slowly the sobs turned into loud cry frighting the couple who's busy with their argument.

Chandna came to the rescue and tried to console a crying Ayush. Later Chandna excused herself saying baby is hungry. Anika too followed Chandna while the men sat for their usual business talks.

Anika played with Ayush while chandna breastfeeding him. Baby Ayush too smiled listening to Anika's babyish voice. This time Ayush held Anika's finger in his fist. Anika tickled his stomach, in return she got scolding from Chandna for distracting him. Anika rolled her eyes and started to click photos of baby Ayush while Chandna scream not to capture her naked body.

Chandna also expressed her happiness to see Shivaay and Anika together. She wished both of them to remain happy forever. Later Chandna enquire Anika about her Canada trip and Shivaay's surprise followed by some teasings and arguments.

Their moment got disturbed by a knock. Chandna hurriedly straightened her dress and made Ayush to sleep properly on the bed. Shivaay entered and sat beside Anika wrapping his arm around her waist. He enquired about Chandna's and baby Ayush health. Their attention was then went towards baby Ayush who coughed lightly in sleep. Before Anika could reach, Shivaay held the baby in his arm with a winning smirk. Anika passed him an angry glare while pouting. Shivaay patted Ayush's back softly and made him to sleep on his lap not before passing some flying kisses to his lady love who's pouting. Ayush again went to his deep slumber. Anika and Chandna watched Shivaay in awe. They way Shivaay handled Ayush impressed the ladies, especially Anika. For her, Shivaay looked too cute with those tension lines on his forehead when he got up to place Ayush back on the bed making sure not to disturb his sleep. She so wanted to pull his cheeks and kiss them hard.

"If you love babies so much then get yourself one soon", Chandna spoke looking at Shivaay who's treating her baby like a glass doll.

"I'm ready since long time but your friend is not ready ", Shivaay replied eyeing Anika masking a sad face. "Someone is so desperate haan, Why Miss Anika Trivedi? Why you're not fulfilling my friend's little wish?", Chandna further asked dramatically. "Idiot, for that we have to get married first!", Anika snapped back. "Get married then, see Shivaay is always ready ", Chandna spoke looking at Shivaay. He nodded his head in yes while grinning like a child. Using the chance well, Shivaay complaint about Anika on how she's ignoring him using work as the reason and stopping him from telling the family.

He then thoroughly enjoyed the two best friends fighting over the mess he has created. Chandna support Shivaay and started to scold Anika while Anika yelled "You're my friend not his", it was really fun to watch two ladies fighting. But soon Aman, Chandna's husband jumped in and took Anika's side and their banters continued.

The sky turned darker, Shivaay got up to take his leave. Anika decided to stay in Chandna's house and Shivaay in a nearby hotel but Aman stopped Shivaay and requested him to stay with them. Shivaay instantly agreed thinking he could spend more time with Anika. His thoughts shattered when Anika announced that she want to sleep with Chandna and Ayush and asked Aman to sleep with Shivaay. Shivaay's face fell in disappointment, he immediately left to guest room without even glancing at Anika. He was hurt, hurt in the thought he's still failed to gain her complete trust.

After wishing good night to the new mumma and baby followed by a forehead kiss, Anika walk out of the room but stopped listening to Chandna.

"Ani i know you both are very desperate but don't make out in my house okay. See my baby is here, he can wake up to your screams" , Chandna told with a mischievous smile. "How shameless chandna, OMG you're a mother to a child now. Behave please ", Anika cursed her best friend but couldn't stop herself from blushing. She went out and asked Aman to sleep with Chandna and Ayush while she'll sleep with Shivaay. Aman agreed and passed her a knowing look making her to blush more. She lightly punched his stomach and left to Shivaay's room.

******************

Shivaay was fast asleep. Frown line was visible on his forehead. Anika chuckled and laid beside him. Being a light sleeper, Shivaay sensed a pair of hand wrapping around his waist. At instant, he turned around hugged her tightly startling Anika. He hugged her so tightly which made Anika difficult to breathe. "Shivaay, let me breathe", Anika told after some time as she really find it hard to get some air.

Instantly, Shivaay loosened his hold and raised his head. He placed a deep lingering kisson her neck and went up to her forehead and did the same. In reflect Anika kissed his cheek. Her first kiss to him after their patch up. Shivaay was surprised but before she could think anything, Anika again kissed his forehead followed by his eyes and another cheek.

Shivaay once again hugged her tight mouthing her thank you. He got too emotional with her sudden pouring of love. "Hey it's me who's on period but see someone else is getting emotional ", Anika teased Shivaay to lighten his mood. Shivaay chuckled and kissed her forehead once again. Something struck his mind, she's on her days, he immediately loosened his grip around her and mouthed a sorry. "Is it still paining?", Shivaay asked, his hands voluntarily went to caress her abdomen beneath her top giving butterflies all around her body. She shivered under his touch. His manly hand over her bare skin after so long gave her jitters but later relaxed with the warmth he provided.

Shivaay went out and entered back their room after few minutes. Anika noticed a small glass bottle in his hand probably happen to be a balm. He laid beside her, lifting her top a little up, he applied some balm over her abdomen. "Feeling better?", he asked again and Anika nodded in yes.

"What time are we moving tomorrow?", he asked again. "urmm, Shivaay actually I'm staying here for some days ", Anika spoke hesitantly waiting for Shivaay's reaction."Baby, why? Tell me it's a prank", he whined like a child. "Because i already promised Chandna", came the reply.

"How irresponsible boss you're. You already spent almost one and half month in Canada left behind your works and now you're saying you gonna stay with Chandna. Very disappointing Miss Anika", Shivaay put forward his point of view.

"Excuse me mister, for your kind information i have my office here in Delhi too, forgot?" Anika gave back immediately. "Chandna and Aman have to look after little Ayush. They also need some family time, right. That's the main reason for my stay here", she added.

"How long?", shivaay asked curtly while Anika chuckled on his drama and answered "A week, maybe". "Means you'll be only back next Friday? ", he asked little upset and his face fell more as Anika nodded in yes. Coming Thursday will be Shivaay's birthday. He wanted to celebrate his birthday with Anika but knowing she won't be around that day upsets him. Maybe she forgot his birthday, he concluded. The other side, Anika could read the turmoil reaction of Shivaay from his eyes. How could she forget his special day? The born day of the man who owns her heart. She successfully hid her naughty smirk.

"Shivaay, i want to shift to my house tomorrow, can you drop me there on your way back to airport?", Anika asked playing with his kurta pyjamas's button. When Shivaay got to know that Anika is going to stay alone in her house, he grinned widely. "What if i stay with you? We can go back together once your work done". This man is ready to do anything to stay with her. To spend time with her. But can she concentrate on her work with Shivaay around her all the time? A big question mark. Definitely she can't focus on anything other than drowning deep into his magical spell, his ocean like eyes.

"Not happening mister". Her answer was straight and clear. He breathe out a defeated sigh but later changed their position and he came on top of her. He kissed her forehead lovingly then placed his head on her chest but make sure not to hurt her knowing she's already in pain. He missed this a lot, her warmth. He missed cuddling to sleep with her. Anika caressed his head giving some soft massage. In no time she heard some soft snores. She caressed his face lovingly. How much she missed admiring his sleeping face. Soon sleep overtook her and both slept cuddling each other with a constant smile plastered on their faces. 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.7K 5
Current track of Ruvya's wedding..... Where people want to see Anika in hospital..... So just trying to fulfill some wishes ..... 😂😂 . . . . . . ...
160K 12.6K 32
Love seems to give a tougher way out for both Shivay and Anika. Shivay is not ready to accept Anika and Anika is already head over heels in love wit...
130K 11K 41
"Why have u come here? Has they left u from the mental asylum?" Shivaay asked "Mental Asylum. Hmm.. Interesting. I was never meant to be there my dea...
356K 20.9K 37
Two people who love each other to the moon and back but they part their ways due to a misunderstanding. One is left with nothing and the other can s...