Your Scent|| Vkook

By wetaekookie

"Your scent it's..." "What?" "Sweet." In where Kim Taehyung, a vampire from the south meets a human who he de... More

🎃Prologue🎃
🎃1🎃
🎃2🎃
🎃3🎃
🎃4🎃
🎃5🎃
🎃6🎃
🌚⁷🌚
🎃8🎃
🎃9🎃
🎃11🎃
🎃12🎃
🎃13🎃
🎃14🎃
🎃15🎃
🎃16🎃
🌈💜Ty you for 1k reads💜🌈

🎃10🎃

1K 49 7
By wetaekookie

🎃

Drownding his troubles
In whisky bubbles
-

"You know about marking?" Taehyung got off the younger hesitant to touch him. 

Jungkook shrugged, "I've heard about it, but I don't fully know what it is."

"Then I'm not doing it," Taehyung crossed his arms and looked to the side. "No way will I mark an unknowledge  kid."

The younger puffed his cheek, "Unacknowledged kid! I'm twenty-three. At least tell me what it is!"

The blonde bit his lip, giving a reluctant sigh, "Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you." Jungkook nodded in agreement, sitting criss-cross. Taehyung giggled at his cuteness and took a deep breath. "A Vampire who isn't internal and is dating a human, even if it's illegal, can make a human his or her mate if they inject a liquid from their teeth as they bite them."

"Do they turn into Vampires?" Jungkook asked, lying down, using Taehyungs leg as a pillow. 

"No, well, not really. They contain some abilities, like sense and they need more rest during the day." Taehyung sighed, quietly petting Jungkook's head. 

"Then what's so bad about it?"

"It's like... Getting married! Yeah, that's it. There would be rules and consequences." Taehyung chewed his lip.

"And?"

"We've only dated for a few days, known each other for two weeks." Taehyung lay his head back. 

Jungkook nodded, "I-I guess your right. Now we should go and see Namjoon."

Jungkook stood up walking towards the stairs, not waiting for Taehyung. 

The blonde watched him worry clouding his face. He couldn't lie, he wished- earned- to mark the younger. But, he wasn't sure if Jungkook was ready. 

He got up and followed the sober black-haired man. Please understand my decision, Kookie. 

⚰️ {One year passed

The eyes of the pale older opened.

Sniffing the air, his brows furrowed. "That piss-head!" Jin yelled, getting up, the blood from a wound fading. He flew to the small Vampire. "You can't betray me, get Taehyung!"

"No!" The small child stomped.

"Yeonjun, don't disobey me. Or else," the yellow-eyed man hissed, flashing his fangs.

"I don't obey you, so I can't disobey you," Yeonjun snorted back. "You can't even suck a Vampire's blood. Only the immortal ones could."

"Exactly." 

The blue-haired boy's eyes widened. "You mean-"

The man stepped closer, "I can mark anything, suck as much Vampire blood as I want. And you can't kill me," he cackled.

"S-stay back," the young kid, only thirteen, threatened. "You're a bitch you know, hurting big brother."

"Your big brother betrayed us. He's with a human," Jin scowled.

"Is he happy? I bet he's happier than he would be with you!" Yeonjun stepped back. Jin yelled, clenching his fist. "Daddies little boy doesn't always get everything, King Jin," he mocked with a smug face.

After he said this, the young boy disappeared into the tree, leaving Jin.

"I will kill you Jungkook."

.🕸️.

Taehyung sighed, taking another sip of the gin on the table. "Taehyungie, you've had enough."

"No." The older pounded his fist.

"You're a lightweight," Jimin pat his back, "It's not good to have too much."

"A lightweight?" The blonde hiccupped angrily. "I bet I can drink more than you!" 

Jimin held back sad laughter.

"Really?" The older sat down, ignoring Yoongi's tug, "Bring it!"

Jimin poured four shots placing two in front of them, "W-whoever passes out first wins." Taehyung slurred. He had three shots before, the liquor was strong.

Jimin picked up his shot, drinking it down quickly. 

Taehyung watched him devour the two shots evenly, no-spill. "I'll do three to make it even." Jimin poured a third, not flinching once as the liquid poured down his throat.

Taehyung sat in silence. His hand shook as he grabbed the shot and sipped it slowly. Yoongi rolled his eyes, pouring a glass of wine. 

Jimin grabbed the liquor, "You look like you might lose. Why don't I ask you something, to get your mind off the pain?"

Taehyung nodded, "S-sure." He took the next shot.

"Did you love him?"

Taehyung paused and Yoongi choked on the wine. The blonde continued drinking, slamming the cup to the table. "O-oF course not!" He slurred puffing his cheek.

Jimin cocked a brow. "I don't believe you."

"I didn't." Taehyung stood up his knees wobbling. 

"Really? So you led him on?" Jimin calmly asked, standing as well.

Yoongi grabbed his shoulder, "Knock it off-"

"Stay out of this
Stay out of this," they both hissed. Yoongi sat down his hinds going up as if he were surrendering.

Jimin grabbed his collar, "If you didn't love him then you wouldn't be drinking right now."

"Well, YoU wouldN't have lied If YoU diDn'T liKe him," Taehyung pouted drunkenly.

Jimin stood back, "I don't like him anymore, dick-head." He scowled, standing his ground.

"Ok, but You dID."

Jimin sat down continuing to drink. "You;t solve your problems by drinking, Taehyung. You can sit here forever but it won't solve anything."

"It's all I can do." The younger slurred, emitting shots from the bottle. He didn't care how much his stomach hurt, he didn't care if he hurled. He would just drownd himself in more bubbles, "I heard his screams, Jimin-hyung." 

Jimin clenched his fist, staring at the dongsaeng. Though, he didn't dare speak.

Yoongi looked down in shame, "We shouldn't talk about him-"

"You should have fought longer!" Jimin yelled, tears streaming down his face, interrupting Yoongi yet again. "You should have died for him!"

Taehyung starred down at the strongly scented whisky, holding his tears back. Light reflected off of it, the bubbles bearly visible. "I know," his voice was soft. "I know," he repeated.

Jimin continued, "Then why didn't you?!"

Taehyung snapped, "You don't think I tried?" He paused looking at the frame, "At least I did try! Where were you during this? Drinking hard whisky to prove your a better drinker than me? I was out there witnessing something I've missed, getting wounded for someone I love!" 

"Taehyung-"

"Shut up!" He hollered angrily, the cup smashing like snow, the glass shattered across the ground. The whisky poured out, looking like rain. He grabbed the gun, slipping it in his satchel. "If you want me to get him I will."

"Taehyung please, you're going to get hurt," Yoongi protested but the blonde rejected his calls letting the wind grasp his words. 

Jimin grabbed his arm, "I'm sorry, don't go out there," more tears slipped down his face.

"This is the real world, Jimin," Taehyung cooed in a vicious voice, keeping his body faced away from him. 

"The real world isn't safe, there is a-"

"War? Yeah, I know." Taehyung tilted his head, giving a forced smile. "But right now the thing I miss is his scent. I miss everything about him. I lost my sister to Jin." 

He paused;

"I'm not going to let him kill Jungkook."

🎃

Decided to add 'Your Pharomone' to this book. Took 24 hours xp.

Anyway, I'm thinking of starting my next book in a week. I want to thank you for all the reads in this book! 700! I'm crying. T-T

-Ashton uwu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 1.2K 44
„Werewolves don't exist." „But what if I was one?" „Huh?" ࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏࿏ Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jeongguk definitely aren't...
379K 16.2K 54
A simple bite gone wrong. Awesome cover by @taehyungneedsahug ! Bts fanfic - reader x vampire taehyung THERE WILL BE A BIT OF PROFANITY, PLEASE DO BE...
56.2K 3.8K 48
"You must know by now, I don't like to share my things with anyone." Jimin purrs, "but, I want you to touch him." Jungkook squeezes Taehyung harder...
129K 7.3K 64
Yoongi is a vampire prince. He has all of the power and riches he could dream of. But he is bored. Bored of his sister, Princess Jang-mi, and her mat...