A Wolf's Trust [Various X Rea...

By Masisseoyo

[Name] [Last Name] remembers the day she first developed her Quirk completely. Her father had believed that t... More

The Beginning
The Entrance Exam
Quirk Assessment Test
Combat Battles
Class Rep
League of Villains
All Might
Recovery
Sports Festival
The Beginning Of The Festival
Obstacle Course Race
Cavalry Battle
Cavalry Battle Pt. 2
One-On-One Battles! Begin!
Victory or Defeat
Battle On, Challengers!
Bakugou Vs. Uraraka
Shouto Todoroki: Origin
Wild Animal
Todoroki Vs Bakugou
Time To Pick Some Names
The Beginning Internship With Endeavor
Training And Villains
Hero Killer: Stain Vs U.A. Students
Climax
The Aftermath Of Hero Killer: Stain
Back To School
Gear Up For Final Exams
Encounter & Hanging With Bakugou
Game Start
Halloween Special
Wild, Wild, Pussycats
Something Is Not Right
Dabi
Roaring Upheaval
What A Twist
From Iida To Midoriya
All For One
Symbol of Peace
[Name]'s Quirk Information
One For All
End of Beginning, Beginning of the End
Moving into Dorms
Creating Those Ultimate Moves
The Test
Todoroki & [Name] Team Up
Class 1-A
Hopes, Jealous, & Relief
Rescue Exercise
Special Epsiode: Save the World with Love
What's the Big Idea?
A Talk About Your Quirk
Deku Vs Kacchan, Part Two
A Seasoned for Encounters
Unrivaled
Possible Work Study & Encounter of Her
The Fight
Let's Go, Gusty Red Riot & Adolpha
Unpleasant Talk
GO!!!
Suneater of the Big Three
Red Riot
Temp Squad
No Matter What
Updated: [Name]'s Quirk Information
[Name] Vs Overhaul
Bright Future
Smoldering Flames
Togata Mirio
Girls' Night
Apologizing
The Date
School Festival
Prepping For The School Festival Is The Funnest Part
Gold Tips Imperial
The Day Before The Performance
School Festival Start!
Cleaning & Beauty Pageant

Katsuki Bakugo: Origin

5.9K 211 79
By Masisseoyo

"Team [Last Name], Midoriya and Bakugo, practical exam. Ready go!"

[Name], Midoriya, and Bakugo stood in the battle ground and she is slightly afraid of what's to come. She gazed around, seeing buildings and such and they're standing on the main street. The man street is sort of huge, nothing like she's ever seen before. She didn't see the glare that Bakugo sent Midoriya, but she did notice when Bakugo started to walk off. [Name] and Midoriya glanced at each other before they followed after Bakugo.

She knows that he must be upset at her because of the thing he probably witnessed between her and Todoroki. [Name] is aware of how hateful Bakugo is towards Midoriya and the boy probably won't listen to either one of them. This is going to be a lot harder than [Name] expected, but she's willing to at least try to get the boy to listen to her. She's positive that Midoriya is going to try and speak some sense to Bakugo.

"K-Kacchan, for this exam, the teacher is the villain and we're the heroes, so we need to keep in mind the villain's combat ability and choose to either right or run," Midoriya suggested, walking next to Bakugo.

"Because All Might is who we're fighting against, we should avoid him," [Name] suggested too, walking next to Midoriya. "We need to be careful when he's around."

Bakugo walks at a faster pace, ignoring Midoriya and [Name]. She stopped walking, feeling a bit hurt that the boy is ignoring her and it's a first too. She gazed at Bakugo's back, knowing that he didn't even bother to look at her or even glance at her. He's probably lost in his mind of how much he hates Midoriya or finds [Name] annoying.

"Wait, Kacchan!" Midoriya shouted, matching Bakugo's pace again.

"Stop following me!" Bakugo snapped.

Midoriya stopped walking for a quick second and [Name] runs after them, a bit far behind them. She couldn't believe Bakugo is going to try and fight All Might head on. He's not going to win and she knows his pride is too big to stop him. [Name] isn't going to stop trying to talk to Bakugo about the current situation.

"If we keep going straight, All Might will be waiting for us," [Name] stated, walking besides Bakugo. "We should take a detour--"

"Why should we run away?" Bakugo questioned, venom dripping from his tone. "It'd definitely be better if we beat him up!"

"W-We should avoid combat if we can no matter what!" Midoriya reasoned, looking to Bakugo.

"We'll toy with him until it's almost over, and then once he's tired out, I'll beat him up!" Bakugo said, his narrowed eyes focused in front of him.

[Name] and Midoriya stopped walking, both of them gazing at Bakugo's back as the boy keeps walking. She lets out a sigh, really wishing that it'd be so much easier if Midoriya and Bakugo got along. Though, Bakugo is also pissed at [Name] even though Bakugo is probably against working with Midoriya. She'll have to apologize later when this whole exam is over.

"Keep trying to talk to him, Midoriya," [Name] said, looking to the boy beside her. "He'll get annoyed with both of us if we try to keep talking with him about avoiding All Might."

Midoriya glanced at [Name]. "He's--"

"Don't worry, Midoriya," [Name] said, smiling at the boy. She placed a reassuring hand on Midoriya's shoulder. "I know how he is too."

Midoriya nodded his head and he runs after Bakugo. [Name] follows after him and she makes sure to keep sniffing the air for All Might's scent. He doesn't seem close to them at all and she's thankful for that because they still need to sort things out between the three of them.

"Who do you think All Might is?" Midoriya asked, running after Bakugo. "Even with the handicap, you can't win again!"

Bakugo turned around, lifting his arm and Midoriya ran straight into his fist. [Name] let out a gasp, running towards Midoriya and crouching next to the boy. She didn't believe that Bakugo would get that upset with Midoriya that he would even try to fight him during the practical exam.

"Bakugo, what the hell!" [Name] snapped, scowling at Bakugo.

Her scowl turns into shock, seeing the angry and scary expression on Bakugo's features. He looks over his shoulder, only glancing out of the side of his eye to gaze at Midoriya.

"Don't say another word..." Bakugo growled. "Just because things are going better for you doesn't mean you should talk. It's pissing me off."

"Wait, Bakugo!" [Name] yelled, standing up. "We're trying to talk to you so we can pass the test!"

"Listen, Kacchan!" Midoriya yelled.

"I told you, your power isn't need to pass--"

"Stop yelling! That's why we can never have a real conversation!"

"Shut the hell up!" [Name] screamed.

[Name]'s ears flickered at the sudden noise and the boys seemed to notice too. The three of them look down the street to see a gust of wind coming towards them. [Name]'s eyes widen, not being fast enough to react before the wind comes. The pressure of the wind knocks the three students off of their feet and destroying buildings down the street.

[Name] lands on her butt, the dust filling around them and she could hear All Might's footsteps. She grew scared, seeing how strong All Might really is just by the damage around them and the pressure of the wind. [Name] felt intimidated by All Might's powers alone and she knows they already don't stand a chance against All Might.

"Who gives a damn about damaging the city?" All Might asked. [Name] along with the two boys lift their arms to cover their faces from the intense wind just by All Might stepping. "If you think of this as an exam, you'll be sorry." The wind settles and [Name] could see All Might. "I am a villain, heroes. Come at me with everything you've got!"

"We can't take him head on," [Name] stated, feeling a wave of realization hitting her. "Let's run!"

[Name] and Midoriya stand up, but Bakugo stands his ground. [Name] and Midoriya run in the opposite direction of All Might, but [Name] noticed that Bakugo isn't following them.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Bakugo snapped.

[Name] turns around to see All Might going towards Bakugo and her eyes widen.

"Kacchan!"

"Bakugo!"

"Stun Grenade!" Bakugo yelled. He lifts his hand and everything turns white for All Might, the hero standing there with his arm covering his vision. "'Come at me', you said, All Might? Even if you didn't say anything, I was gonna do that..."

Bakugo launches himself towards All Might, but All Might grabs Bakugo by his face. [Name] let out a gasp, watching Bakugo aim his hands towards All Might and he sets off repeated explosions. All Might grabbed Bakugo's arm and slams the boy into the ground and [Name]'s eyes widen in fear.

"With such weak consecutive hits, it just stings, though," All Might said, gazing at Bakugo. All Might then looks over his shoulder, looking at [Name] and Midoriya. [Name]'s body tenses up when All Might appears behind her and Midoriya. "You're not off the hook either, Young [Last Name], Young Midoriya. Are you leaving your teammate and running away?"

[Name]'s legs freeze, her body frozen as she gazed up at All Might. She felt a cold shiver run down her spine as All Might gazed down at her and she wasn't sure what she should do. Her mind is telling her to run, but her body isn't listening to her mind. [Name] felt like crying, feeling intimidated and she knows her Quirk doesn't work well against All Might's. She'll be a goner.

"[Last Name]!" Midoriya shouted.

[Name] felt a tug on her hero costume and she's pulled away from All Might. She lets out a gasp, feeling her body start to respond as Midoriya carries [Name] in his arms. [Name] clutched onto Midoriya's costume, clutching so tight as her eyes are locked onto All Might's figure. She ponders why All Might is just standing there.

"Whoops! That's no good!" All Might said.

"Move!"

"Kaccha--"

Midoriya and Bakugo let out a gasp, the two of them colliding in the air and falling towards the ground. Midoriya held [Name] close to him and he makes his back face the ground so she wouldn't be injured from the fall damage. The three students land on the ground and [Name] sits up, her body aching slightly, but not like Midoriya's or Bakugo's.

"Are you okay, Midoriya?" [Name] asked, looking at the boy.

Midoriya nodded his head. "Yeah. How about you?"

"I'm okay thanks to you," [Name] answered.

[Name] looks up to see Bakugo walking towards All Might and Midoriya stands up quickly. She looks over her shoulder to see All Might just standing there, watching the three of them.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya shouted.

"Move!" Bakugo growled.

[Name] stands up. "There's no way you can win facing him head on, Bakugo!"

"Shut up. I'll win." [Name] watches Bakugo approach the hero with his head down and glaring at the ground. "That's what it means to be a hero!"

Midoriya goes after Bakugo and grabs his arm. "Then it's even more important to avoid--"

"Let go! Don't touch me!" Bakugo snapped.

"For now, here's a present for the ones who want to run away!" All Might announced.

[Name] and the two boys look up, seeing All Might falling to the ground and her eyes widen. It seems that All Might had grabbed a structure that looked like a fence from somewhere and he falls to the ground with it. Midoriya pushed [Name] out of the way and All Might trapped Midoriya to the ground with the fence piece.

Unfortunately, Midoriya's way of saving [Name] from that thing didn't actually save her from All Might. All Might kicked her to the side and she activates her Quirk, but it's too late. She crashes through a few buildings until her momentum slows down and she feels the debris from the building fall on her. [Name] lets out a pant and she deactivates her Quirk, her body aching and throbbing as she stands on wobbly legs.

"[Last Name]!"

All Might punches Bakugo a few meters away.

"Kacchan!"

[Name] runs out of the holes of the buildings she was punched through. Her eyes widen when she arrives at the scene, seeing Bakugo lying on the floor and Midoriya trapped underneath that fence still. She wasn't expecting that to happen to Bakugo and [Name] grits her teeth, knowing she has to do something.

Bakugo struggles to push himself off the ground and Midoriya also struggles to stand with the fence trapping him between the ground and the fence. [Name] watched All Might approach Bakugo slowly, knowing that All Might is sort of holding back and not attacking them repeatedly, but having time between each hit for each of them.

[Name] runs over to Midoriya and she grabs the fence piece with her hands, struggling to pull it out. She ponders how deep All Might had pushed the fence picks into the ground because she's struggle. She doesn't want to activate her Quirk because she wants to use it to take All Might's brute strength and reserve her time using her Quirk too.

"I know why you're so angry," All Might said, walking past Bakugo. "It's because of Young Midoriya's sudden improvement, right? But you know, there's no way Level 1 power and Level 50 power can improve at the same rate. There's so much wasted potential in you. Do you understand? You do, right? You still have so much room to grow! But I'm not talking about power--"

"Shut up, All Might..." Bakugo grumbled. "If I have to get help from that scum, then I'd rather lose..."

[Name] and Midoriya stopped, gazing at Bakugo with wide eyes. She felt upset and angry, actually getting to know Bakugo and understanding that he doesn't like losing. He likes competition and winning because that's what he's about, but to hear him say that just made [Name] so angry.

"I see..." All Might mumbled. "Don't regret this."

[Name] used her Quirk, digging the ground underneath Midoriya and when he's loose, she grabs him by his hero costume. When Midoriya is on her back, she takes off towards Bakguo and All Might. [Name]'s eyes are locked onto Bakugo's form, noticing that All Might has his arm pulled back and he's ready to deliver at blow to Bakugo.

"Damn it...!"

Midoriya jumps off of [Name]'s back and lunges himself towards Bakugo and All Might. [Name] slows down her pace, watching Midoriya deliver a punch to Bakugo and she's thankful that Midoriya did that because she was gonna bitch slap him for saying that. [Name] stops using her Quirk and she runs towards them.

"Don't you say that you'd rather lose!" Midoriya screamed, his eyebrows furrowed.

Bakugo rolls until his back hits the curb and [Name] uses her Quirk again, quickly catching up to Midoriya. Midoriya grabs onto her fur and he jumps onto her back and [Name] picks up Bakugo by his hero costume. She runs in an alley, never looking back to see if All Might is chasing after them. She's glad they got out of that situation quickly, but she knows that All Might isn't done with them.

"Mutt, put me down!" Bakugo growled.

"It's fine," Midoriya assured.

"I said, put me down!" Bakugo hissed.

He lifted his arm and delivered a punch to [Name]'s muzzle, a very hard punch. [Name] stops using her Quirk and she with the two boys rolled on the ground. The three of them are panting as they take a small break in the alleyway that they're in. She didn't think Bakugo would actually punch her, but he's probably upset at the moment.

"Kacchan, I really can't think of a way to beat All Might, or a way to make a clean escape," Midoriya started, standing and using the wall behind him to support him. "Before you give up, at least try using me! Don't say that you're okay losing!"

[Name] scowled at Bakugo. "He's right, Bakugo. You're not one who likes losing and you never give up on winning. I may not know you like how Midoriya does, but we're friends and I've seen how you are. You are someone who loves winning and having a good challenge against him, but the Bakugo Katsuki I know wants to win. How can you give up?"

Bakugo lets out a yell and her eyes widen, seeing Bakugo's fist next to her head. Smoke rises from his palm as he did set off an explosion and there's cracks in the wall. [Name]'s eyes are widen in fear and shock, never thinking that Bakugo would do something like that to scare her or make her shut up. She gazes at the wild, blonde locks as his gaze is focused on the ground.

"[Last Name]!"

[Name] glanced at Midoriya, seeing the same look of fear and shock in his eyes. She reassures him with her hand, signaling him that everything is fine and he stands up. She knows that he was ready to fight or stop Bakugo if he actually tired using his Quirk on her.

"I won't say it again, damn nerd... Against that crazy speed, no matter how you run and hide, you won't be able to avoid fighting," Bakugo grumbled, his head hung.

"But we don't have a chance in a fight," [Name] stated. "Not against All Might--"

"Shut up, Mutt! I'll kill you!" Bakugo shouted. "He won't even budge with half-assed power. I figured that out earlier with those consecutive hits. So... we give him everything we've got at point-blank range. Our only option is to inflict damage and then put some distance between us."

---

"Where are you looking?" Bakugo shouted.

"They were behind me, huh?" All Might asked.

As All Might turned around, Bakugo aimed an explosion to All Might's face and he continues to send off few pow pow explosions to All Might. Bakugo puts space between himself and All Might, scowling at All Might.

"Deku!" Bakugo yelled.

Midoriya appeared behind All Might and Bakugo launches himself up as Midoriya aims the gauntlet at All Might. Midoriya has one of Bakugo's gauntlet's and [Name] hides in the alleyway, watching the scene before her.

"Shoot!" Bakugo yelled.

"I'm sorry, All Might!"

Midoriya gripped the small pin on the gauntlet and he pulls it, a look of determination on his features as he gazed at All Might. A huge explosion, a bigger explosion than the one Bakugo set off during the Sports Festival filled the area and Midoriya was pushed away. [Name] runs over to Midoriya and Bakugo uses his explosions to launch himself away.

"Run, idiot!" Bakugo ordered.

"Oh, right!"

[Name] uses her Quirk and she's able to keep up with Bakugo and Midoriya while she uses her wolf form. The three of them get away, never looking back to see if they stopped All Might or if All Might is chasing them. [Name] knows that they aren't being chased by All Might because his protein shake scent isn't close to them at all.

---

"Almost there..." Midoriya said, [Name] and Bakugo running next to him. "Almost at the escape gate! It seems cuter than it needs to be, but as long as one of us gets through, then we pass!"

[Name] could see the escape gate and the escape gate literally says escape gate above it. The poles holding up the sign are pink and white swirls and the sign also has Nezu on it saying good job. She wasn't really expecting the escape gate to just be open with no doors, definitely not how she expected it to be.

"It doesn't look like All Might's chasing us," Midoriya said, [Name] listening to Midoriya with perked ears. "Don't tell me we knocked him out...?"

Bakugo scoffed. "Bastard, didn't you keep saying there was no way we'd beat him, you idiot?! There's no way he was knocked out by that, scum! The next time he catches up, it'll be my turn to blow him away with my gauntlet!"

"Yes, yes. And then?"

[Name]'s eyes widen, hearing All Might's voice and he suddenly appears between Bakugo and Midoriya. She wasn't even able to catch his scent before he appeared. He's too quick and he punched at Bakugo, but Bakugo used his gauntlet arm to block the punch, though that sadly broke his gauntlet.

"What're you surprised about?" All Might asked.

He punched Midoriya and punched [Name] too. She stumbled and she stopped using her Quirk, letting out gasp of pain. She looked at All Might with wide eyes and it seems her two classmates are shocked by All Might's sudden appearance.

"Now, die, heroes!"

All Might kneed Bakugo in his chin and [Name] watched with wide eyes as Bakugo's body goes flying, knocking into a building. [Name] stood frozen in her spot, hearing Midoriya call out Bakugo's childhood name and All Might gripped Midoriya by his wrist. She wasn't sure what she should do, but Bakugo launches himself out of the building.

"Who do you think you're talking to?!" Bakugo screamed.

Bakugo came towards All Might and All Might literally used Midoriya as an object to throw at Bakugo. If [Name] was watching this as a bystander, she would have laugh, but she's not a bystander and she's scared of what will happen to her next. She let out a squeal, seeing All Might's gaze lock onto her figure and she couldn't move.

"That's wonderful, boys! You cooperated--however reluctantly-- and faced me!" All Might said, holding Midoriya's wrist and he placed his foot on the back of Bakugo. "However, you two-- That was a prerequisite for this exam!"

"Damn it..." Midoriya said.

"Young [Last Name]!" All Might shouted, the girl flinching and he throws Midoriya to the side. "You're just going to stand there and watch your teammates fight?" All Might steps off of Bakugo's back and towards [Name]. "What happened to that tendency you have of wanting to jump in and save people?"

"I-I...." [Name] trailed off.

All Might stands in front of [Name], towering over her and she gazes up at him with wide eyes. Her mind keeps drifting back to Stain, knowing she had the willpower to protect her friends and even stand against that villain, but why can't she with All Might? All Might's presence and power is too much. He's stronger than [Name] has ever seen. How could she possibly win against him?

"Aren't you going to save them, Young [Last Name]?" All Might questioned, tilting his head.

"[Name]!"

[Name] snapped out of her daze by Bakugo calling her by her first name, but it's too late. All Might grabs [Name] by her face and slams her to the ground, dust filling around them and the boys gaze at them with wide eyes. All Might gazes down at her, her body lying on the ground and there's a crater beneath her. [Name]'s body twitches and she coughs, something warm and wet touches the side of her mouth. She tastes the blood inside of her mouth.

"You cannot freeze like this, Young [Last Name]," All Might said, gazing down at her. [Name]'s body ached, throbbed, burned from the pain of being slammed to the ground. "You must make quick decisions and follow what your gut tells you. You must avoid the same fate as your mother."

[Name]'s eyes widen as she gazed at All Might, but it was too late to ask for questions. All Might aimed a punch at [Name]'s stomach and she let out a choked scream, her stomach aching in pain. She heard Midoriya shout her name, but she feels as though she lost half of her hearing. She could only lay there and wither in pain, clutching her stomach.

"Getting away from me with your maximum firepower and then getting through the escape gate," All Might said, looking at the three students and he walks over to Bakugo. "That appears to have been your answer, but now that I've destroyed Young Bakugo's gauntlets, you've lost that maximum firepower. It's over."

"Shut up..." Bakugo growled. 

Bakugo's hand have small pop-rock explosions until he unleashes a big explosion that makes dust rise and knocks All Might away from Bakugo. [Name] sits up, letting out a groan and she looks to see Bakugo grab Midoriya by his collar. She struggles to push herself to stand, her arms are wobbly and her body is screaming in pain.

"I'm gonna send you flying!" Bakugo said. He holds Midoriya's wrist and collar, about to toss the boy. "I don't like it, but with what we've got right now, this is the only way to win!"

"Hey, wait! Don't tell me--"

"Die..!"

Bakugo tosses Midoriya into the sky and he even uses his explosions to launch the boy further. [Name] stands up and she watched Midoriya fall towards the escape gate. [Name] let out a sigh of relief, happy to see them getting closer to passing this exam.

"New Hampshire Smash!"

[Name]'s relief disappeared, All Might's body smashed into Midoriya's and she heard Midoriya's scream of agony. Bakugo takes off in a sprint and [Name] wasn't sure what she should do. She remembers All Might's words about her freezing up, but she knows she needs to help them as well even if her Quirk isn't good against All Might's.

"Come now, you're being naive, heroes!" All Might announced. 

Midoriya's body hit the ground and bounced into a bus then bounced off of the bus. [Name] took off in a sprint, activating her Quirk as Bakugo is heading towards All Might. She watched the boy extend his arms out and she grew worried.

"I was so stupid..." Bakugo mumbled. "There's no way I could beat you without taking any risks!"

Bakugo delivers a huge blast, the same one at the Sports Festival and [Name] stopped running, watching with wide eyes. [Name] could see Bakugo's body twitch and seize up, watching him falling towards the ground. She wasn't sure what she should do. Catch Bakugo, help Midoriya, or run to the escape gate?

"Go! Deku, [Name], hurry!" Bakugo shouted. He lands on his feet and he runs towards All Might as All Might is coming towards them. Bakugo launches another big blast at All Might. "I can still move more than you with your cobbled-together power! Make yourself useful!"

[Name] deactivates her Quirk, watching Bakugo with wide eyes as he continues his big blast at All Might. She could see his arms bulging and twitching and she somewhat understands Bakugo's drawbacks for his Quirk.

"Katsuki!" [Name] yelled.

Bakugo stopped using his Quirk, smoke filling the area and All Might turns his attention to Midoriya. Midoriya slowly limps his way to the escape gate and All Might decides to go after Midoriya, but Bakugo jumps in front of All Might. He sends a blast to All Might and All Might dodges, grabbing Bakugo's head and slamming the boy to the ground.

"Katsuki!" [Name] screamed, her hands covering her mouth.

"Go to sleep, Young Bakugo," All Might said, holding Bakugo's head with his giant ass hand. "Sorry, but as a teacher, I'm a little traumatized when you destroy your own body to fight."

Bakugo grabs All Might's wrist and sets off a small explosion. "Hurry up... go... damn nerd. I break... and break myself... Even if it means twisting myself, I'll win the way I choose... I won't accept that I can't even beat you like that..." Bakugo bites on All Might's hand. "No way!"

"Katsuki...." [Name] mumbled.

She sucked in a breath and she activates her Quirk. She notices Midoriya running towards All Might and she figures that if Midoriya can keep All Might busy, she'll grab Bakugo. [Name] runs towards All Might and Bakugo, her eyes set on Bakugo's body and she knows that she'll be able to save him.

"Please move, All Might!" Midoriya said. He pulls his fist back and aims his punch on All Might's cheek. "Smash...!"

[Name] skids to a stop and she picks up Bakugo by his hero costume. Midoriya jumps onto her back as [Name] takes off in a fast sprint, running towards the escape gate. [Name] doesn't bother to look behind, deciding to keep going at the fast pace despite her body aching and she figured that she probably has a broken bone somewhere.

"He's unconscious..." Midoriya commented, seeing Bakugo out cold.

[Name] jumps through the escape gate and she felt relieved. She felt so relieved that her body collapsed on the ground, the three students skidding against the ground. She breathed heavily, knowing that they passed and they won't have to face All Might again. She lets out a sigh, closing her eyes and she felt all the exhaustion course through her veins.

"Team [Last Name], Midoriya, and Bakugo have passed! All matches for Class 1-A's practical exams have been completed!"

***

[Name], Midoriya, and Bakugo laid in the hospital beds. [Name] and Bakugo are unconscious and Midoriya is the only one away, lying on his stomach with his ass somewhat in the air. They're being healed by Recovery Girl and [Name] actually had a few fractured bones in her body from the time she was slammed on the ground.

"Th-Thank you very much, Recovery Girl..." Midoriya mumbled. 

"All Might, you really don't know how to hold back, do you?" Recovery Girl snapped, scowling at the hero. "If you'd hit any harder, you would've done permanent damage! Especially Midoriya's back. I was barely able to heal it! [Last Name] and Bakugo probably won't wake up for a while. For now, the three of you should rest here."

"Yes, ma'am."

  All Might coughs, still in his muscle form. 'You've gotten so strong since I first met you that I can hardly recognize you, Young Midoriya. Young [Last Name], she still has that tendency which is good, but she's still traumatized from the Hero Killer although. And this young man, too... Young Bakugo! Because you were able to smile in the face of a wall! That's right. You three can still become much stronger!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 202 30
I offered my sister to help with teaching her new private student. I don't know her that well but I recognize her. We met a long time ago by accident...
48.9K 974 29
𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
65.1K 2.7K 45
[various!bnha x fem!moth!reader] "why do you wanna be a hero?" "i don't remember." quirkless and bullied [last name] [first name] wakes up from a 17...
3K 129 21
[Y/n] [L/n]. A fifteen year old girl who is an incredible powerful young woman. She wants to become a hero to honor her parents, who were murdered by...