Stuck With Mr. Billionaire

By sleepytinker__

"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker st... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1: It's All a Mess
CHAPTER 2: One Night Stand?
CHAPTER 3: A JOB
CHAPTER 4: Meeting Ryan Parker
CHAPTER 5: Stupid Me
CHAPTER 6: He has a Girlfriend?
CHAPTER 7: Friends?
CHAPTER 8: Plan No. 1
CHAPTER 9: My Baby
CHAPTER 10: An Apology
CHAPTER 11: Confused?
CHAPTER 12: Marry Me.
CHAPTER 13: I love you Nanny!
CHAPTER 14: Bitching About Him
CHAPTER 15: Wedding Day!
CHAPTER 16: Jerk!
CHAPTER 17: Bipolar
CHAPTER 18: Movie? Not so Exciting.
CHAPTER 19: He is Not that Bad
CHAPTER 20: His Secret Room
CHAPTER 21: Convincing the Devil
CHAPTER 22: Amusement Park!
CHAPTER 23: Panic Attack
CHAPTER 24: Complicated
CHAPTER 25: Comforting Her
CHAPTER 26: Cupcake Disaster
CHAPTER 27: Confused
CHAPTER 28: Evil Baby
CHAPTER 29: To the Park?
CHAPTER 30: Scared
CHAPTER 31: Guilt
CHAPTER 32: Shopping!!
CHAPTER 33: Birthday!!
CHAPTER 35: Shattered!
CHAPTER 36: I lost her forever
CHAPTER 37: The Letter
CHAPTER 38: Insect Bite
CHAPTER 39: Sharing Pain
CHAPTER 40: There's No 'Us'
CHAPTER 41: Staying Away
CHAPTER 42: Party Disaster
CHAPTER 43: Assumptions
CHAPTER 44: Broken Without You
CHAPTER 45: Yours Forever
EPILOGUE: Always with Each Other
NEW STORY!!!
A DEAL IN DISGUISE
ALESSANDRO
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 34: Safe when with him

377K 13K 2.7K
By sleepytinker__

BELLA PARKER

"What did Mom say to you?" Liam asked. We were in our room now, Ryan was already asleep.

"Umm... Nothing just somethings about Ryan."

"Bella. I saw her crying. I am not stupid."

I don't want to hurt him, by telling him about his sister, why doesn't he ever understand anything.

"Liam please. I don't want to talk about this." I said turning around so that he can't see my face.

But this is Liam Parker we are talking about here.

He came to me and stood in front of me, he lifted my chin and scanned my face "You okay right?"

I don't know why but I felt the sudden urge to hug him. And without even thinking twice I hugged him. He did not expect that and was shocked for a minute, but then his hand came to my waist pulling me closer. My head rested on his chest, and I closed my eyes.

Can't the time just stop here? With me in his arms.

Nothing but just us.

Him and I.

Liam and Bella.

"Bella?" he called.

My hold became tighter around him. "Please stay like this. For some more time." After that he didn't say anything and stayed in the same position.

He then pulled away from the hug though I didn't want to. He picked me up in his arms in bridal style, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He started walking towards the bed, laying me down on the bed he said "You have done a lot of work today. You need to rest."

Kissing my forehead, he got up. I held his hand "Stay."

What is wrong with me? This is so not like me.

He nodded his head. I shifted to one side making space for him. He laid beside me, pulling me closer to himself. My hands rested on his chest and his hands were on my waist. I closed my eyes, enjoying this feeling, enjoying the warmth. I feel so comfortable.

I don't remember when did I drifted off to sleep. The next morning I woke up, Liam was not beside me. When I went down for breakfast, he wasn't there too. It was just me and Ryan. Maria told me that Liam had some meeting in his office so he went early.

I was sitting in the living room with my phone in my hand. It has been so long since I last spoke to her, I hope she is fine. I think I shouldn't think so much, Liam said that she is fine. I trust him.

"Bella." Someone called. I turned around to see Maria standing with a file in her hand. I got up from the couch and went to her.

"You need something?" I asked.

"Bella, actually Sir forgot this important file at home, he called now. He need this urgently. Can you please go and give it to him?"

"I can Maria but I can't leave Ryan alone. Liam will get angry."

"He won't. He himself asked you to bring that file to him."

"Really?"

"Yeah. So Bella, take this and please go to his company. There is the driver outside to take you."

I nodded and took the file from her. I went to my room and got dressed up, then went outside, I saw Mark waiting for me. I sat inside the car and he started driving.

When we reached Liam's company, I got down. Mark said "Ma'am I'll be waiting for you."

"Okay." I said with a light smile.

I made my way inside the company. I was about to go to the reception when someone called me.

"Bella?" I turned around to see who was it.

I froze on my place, seeing the person standing in front of me. Tears started forming in my eyes. I hate him. I hate him so much.

"Bella." He said and started coming towards me.

"S-Stay away from me Steve." I said in a scared voice.

"Bella, listen to me." he said coming near me.

"I said stay away." I said in a loud voice. Everyone passing by stopped and looked at us, those who were working stopped their work and looked at us.

Steve looked around and then said "Bella, let's talk."

"I don't want to talk to you." With that I was about to leave when Steve held my hand and dragged me with him. "Steve leave my hand." I said trying to get out of his tight grip, but he was too strong. "Let me go please."

When we were outside the company, he stopped. "Bella, listen to me, that day whatever happened I-I know I did wrong. I-I shouldn't have done that. But I was drunk Bella and I lost it."

"Really Steve?" I scoffed. "I don't need any explanation from you, I thought you'd help me as a friend but you, you are a monster."

"No Bella, I am sorry. I am really sorry for whatever I did-" I cut him off.

"No you're not. Since college I thought that you are my friend, but you never thought me as your friend, you just wanted my body. That's it."

"No."

"Yes Steve. I can't forgive you. I am sorry." I was about to leave when again he held my hand and turned me around. "Let me go."

He pulled me closer to him and pinned my hand behind my back. I tried to fight him, but failed. "Yes you are right, I came close to you just for one reason. But you always kept me in the friend zone. Why Bella? Don't you feel anything for me."

I was trying my best to get away from him. I felt so helpless at that moment, I felt so weak. I was angry at myself thinking that once I called this asshole my best friend.

"You are such an asshole."

"I just want you baby. Just once. You and me just one night."

"Let me go Steve. Please."

"Let her go." A voice came from behind me and listening to that voice I felt myself relaxing.

Liam.

Steve looked at the person and instantly he left my hand. I turned around to look at Liam, my eyes were teary, Liam just stared at me blankly. He made his way towards us and stood in front of Steve.

Liam scanned Steve and asked "You are?"

"Mr. Parker, we haven't met yet. I am Steve Williams. I work in your company, in the IT Department" Steve replied.

What the fuck! No.

"You do?" Liam asked him again, in a calm voice.

"Yes Mr. Parker. It's a pleasure to meet you Sir."

Liam smiled and said "Can't say the same." Liam then looked at me and asked Steve "And who is she to you?"

Steve looked at me nervously and replied "Just an old friend."

Liam asked me with the same calm voice "Are you?"

His eyes were not leaving mine. I can't tell him about me and Steve. I think I shouldn't. And even if I tell him, what will he do, nothing. He doesn't even care.

I nodded looking down.

"Then I think you both might need some privacy, I should leave." My eyes widened.

No. He can't leave me with this monster here.

Liam was about to turn around when I held his hand "No Liam." He stopped and smirked looking at me.

"Bella what are you doing? He is my boss you should respect him. How can you call him by his first name?" Steve said looking between me and Liam.

Liam's eyes remained fixed on me he then smiled and tugged a few strands of my hair behind my ear. "Respect?" Liam scoffed. "The word doesn't suit you Mr. Williams."

Steve looked at Liam in confusion "W-What?"

Liam went close to Steve, all I could see was pure anger on his face "I swear, if you don't leave right now, I will beat the shit out of you."

Wait. What?

"S-Sir?"

"You don't know what am I talking about?"

Steve shook his head.

"Stay away from my wife."

"Your wife? Sir I don't even know your wife." Steve said in confusion.

"Bella, she is my wife. Now you know so stay away."

"Bella?" Steve turned to me "No, she can't be your wife." Steve then held my arm "He is lying right? You are not married."

Liam held Steve's hand that was on my arm and said "Well, she is. So stay the fuck away from her or I won't hesitate even once to destroy your life. You know very well Mr. Williams what things am I capable of doing. I don't think I need to remind you."

Liam then held my hand and said "One more thing Mr. Williams. I don't want assholes in my company. You are fired."

"But Si-"

Liam didn't let Steve complete his sentence he threw a punch on Steve's face. My eyes widened, I was in shock. Liam then fixed his suit jacket and said "This was for what you did to my wife." With that he dragged me with him inside the company. We got in the elevator he pressed the button of his floor. No one said anything, I stood glued in my place.

Then suddenly Liam turned around to look at me, I bit my lip in nervousness. Liam cursed "Fuck this." And pushed me back, his lips came crashing against mine. He pinned my hands above my head, causing the file to fall from my hand, he deepened the kiss. I was shocked at first, then my eyes started closing and I gave in. I needed this, I wanted him to kiss me. His one hand slowly came down to cup my cheek. He sucked on my lower lip, I moaned, his lips were moving so fast against mine, I wasn't able to match with the pace. He was angry, it was so clear by the way he was kissing me.

Finally, he pulled away when the elevator bell dinged. Without even looking at me he went out of the elevator. I picked up the file and went out of the elevator. I saw Liam went straight to his office, I stopped and leaned against the wall breathing heavily. Processing what just happened.

Why are you making things complicated for me Liam?

First you save me from that monster, then you kiss me and after everything you say I am just Ryan's mother and no one to you.

What do you exactly want?

Taking a deep breath I slowly went to his office and saw him standing near his table with his back facing me. I think he felt my presence in the room, he said "I don't like him Bella."

"L-Liam." I didn't know what to say.

He turned to me "You know when I saw him holding you, I wanted to kill him at the same moment. I still can't imagine how I controlled myself there."

"Liam, whatever happened, whatever Steve did that was all in the past. I just want to forget everything. I want to forget that he was even my friend."

Liam rolled his eyes.

"Liam you can't go around and punch anyone you want."

Liam came near me, he was fuming with anger "If I had to kill him, I would gladly do that."

I stared at him in disbelief "Liam, what are you even saying?"

"I know very well what am I saying. I fucking hate him for whatever he has done to you."

"Liam, can we not talk about it please? I don't want to remember that moment again."

Liam looked at me then sighed he closed his eyes for sometime calming himself down then he opened his eyes and nodded. "But Bella, anytime he tries to come near you, just tell me."

I nodded with a smile.

"The file you asked for." I said giving him the file.

He took the file from my hand "Thank you."

"I think I should leave, Ryan must be waiting."

Liam didn't say anything but stared at me for sometime, he just stood in his place.

"S-So see you at home." I said waiting for him to reply.

He nodded I turned around to leave when he called me "Bella." when I turned to face him he was about to say something but stopped then said "Be careful."

"I will." With that I left his office.

Every time we kiss are we just going to act like this? Pretend like it never happened. Why can't he just love me? He is just messing things up for me.

*******************
Aww... 🙈❤️

Hope you guys liked the chapter.

And HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

Stay safe!
Love you all!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 162K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
94.3K 6.5K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...
233K 6.7K 36
"Woah love if you wanted a photo that bad should have just asked" he says looking down at me, his hazel brown eyes scan my body and a smirk started t...
1.8M 81.4K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...