Your Scent|| Vkook

By wetaekookie

"Your scent it's..." "What?" "Sweet." In where Kim Taehyung, a vampire from the south meets a human who he de... More

🎃Prologue🎃
🎃1🎃
🎃2🎃
🎃3🎃
🎃4🎃
🎃5🎃
🎃6🎃
🌚⁷🌚
🎃8🎃
🎃10🎃
🎃11🎃
🎃12🎃
🎃13🎃
🎃14🎃
🎃15🎃
🎃16🎃
🌈💜Ty you for 1k reads💜🌈

🎃9🎃

1.2K 54 1
By wetaekookie

🎃

Call me in the morning to apologize
Every little lie gives me butterflies
Something in the way you looking 
Through my eyes

-

Jimin held his hands over his face. 

The younger across from him poured another shot. "Jungkook, I think that's enough. Why are you even drinking?"

"You don't l-like me."

"No, piss-head..." Jimin sighed, "You're my best friend, I like Yoongi."

"Then wHy dIdn't yOu tell him?" 

"I freaked out, okay. What was I supposed to say? I like you, more then I should, I want you to bite me and kiss-"

"Yes and that's enough." Jungkook stood up, "I'm going to check on Taehyung."

Jimin nodded and rested his head on the table.

Jungkook took small steps down the stairs, his vision blurry.

The blonde peaked up the stairs. "Kookie? A-are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm looking for Taehyung," Jungkook drunkenly said, the blonde helping him down the last few stairs.

"That would be me," Taehyung chuckled.

"Oh."

"You're super drunk," he brought Jungkook to the couch, "Sit down."

Jungkook pulled Taehyung down next to him causing the older to laugh. Jungkook placed his head on the head of the couch. 

"Tahyungie," the boy whispered. "I like you, I like you, not Jimin."

Taehyung smiled, looking down at his hands. "I like you too," the blonde blushed.

Jungkook's head fell onto the shoulder of the blonde. He twirled his arm with the elder. Taehyung could clearly smell the whisky on him. 

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung, and the older resisted the lips that puckered a bit. 

"Jungkook, Jimin he... Doesn't he like-"

"Just fucking kiss him." A voice from the stairs made the blonde jump. 

Taehyung bit his lip, "I'm sorry Jimin."

Jimin gave a small smile, "Shut up, just kiss him. He's waiting."

Taehyung averted his gaze to the youngest in the room that made a pouty face. The blonde extended one finger to Jungkook's chin. He lifted his head and placed his rose lips onto the youngers.

Jimin smiled and walked up the stairs, a single tear falling from his eye. He fell to the ground once he made it to the top of the steps.

A pale ivory bony hand pet his curly hair, "You're a good liar."

"Y-Yoongi?" Jimin stuttered looking up.

"Yep, that's my name," he chuckled. Jimin's face flushed and he wiped his tears.

"How'd you know I was lying?" He asked chewing his lip.

"My parents would do it a lot. Also, who cries after telling someone they don't like them?" 

"Yoongi, I'm sorry," he brought his body closer.

"It's fine-"

"No I mean, I led you on, I kissed you but I should have thought before kissing you. I really do like you. Like, really really like you..." Jimin wrapped his arms around the surprised older. 

Yoongi gave a gummy smile, tears drowning his eyes, "You've got no idea how long I've waited for you to say that."

Jimin's heart practically stopped as the older pulled him into his embrace. 'Hyung~"

.🕸️. 

Jungkook felt a body touch his. His head pounding, pain swinging, painting his brain. 

"Kookie?" 

A soft voice ringing into his ears, sweetly, god-like. Jungkook's eyes fluttered open. He groaned in pain.

"Taehyung?" 

"Jungkookie, your up!" The older cheered in a low voice. Still, it was like an alarm. "Eat up," he handed him a pill and water to wash it out.

"Thanks..." He husked, taking the pill and water. He gazed up at the older inhuman face. His eyes glowing like the stars in the sky. The universe itself. 

He must have been staring because Taehyung slowly spoke, "You're cute when you look at me."

Jungkook blushed and bowed his head, "T-thanks, hyung."

Taehyung cocked a brow, "We're dating, don't call me that."

"O-ok- Wait, we're dating?"

Taehyung nodded, "Of course," he paused and looked down. "Unless you don't want to."

"N-no!" Jungkook grabbed the older's shoulders. He blushed at his actions, "I-I mean I d-do..."

Taehyung let out a chuckle, pressing his lips on his red cheeks. 

"I do have a question though-"

A knock made them jump, "It's Hoseok!"

"Hoseok?" Taehyung cocked a brow. 

"Hoseok!" Jungkook ran to the door, forgetting his question.

"Oh, Jungkook," a brown-haired boy smiled. He glanced past him meeting Taehyungs eyes, his grin fading. 

"Where have you been?"

"Namjoon and I took a small venture to the war area. Namjoon got... Pretty injured, though." The older explained with a deep sigh.

"Ah," he followed Hoseok's stapled eyes. "This is Taehyung," a small embarrassed smirk forming on his lips. "My boyfriend."

With a smile, the blonde chewed his lips. His voice broke Hoseok's stare. "Yeah, sorry for intruding." He bowed, walking towards the two.

The older, subconsciously pulled his gun out, his hands shaking. "Stay back, there's no way you, a fucking Vampire, is dating him... I know your kind all too well."

"He's not like, 'his kind'," Jungkook hissed quietly defending the older, pulling the head of the gun down. "If you threaten him, I'll threaten you."

Hoseok stood in awe, "You mean... You actually like him?"

"Yes," Jungkook answered, no hesitation.

Taehyung smiled, "You're truly lucky-"

"My little Jungkook is growing up!" The older cried, cutting the blonde off. He rubbed his cheek against his. "Now, I'm gonna go check on Namjoon. The leader of the Vampire pack got him bad..."

"Jin," Taehyung scowled. "He's here again?"

"Oh, so that's his name. He did mention killing a black-haired boy because of a blonde-haired man-" he paused and looked at Jungkook.

Taehyung froze, "Kill? He was talking about Jungkook?"

"It's fine, Taehyungie," Jungkook cooed sweetly. "There are numerous of people with black hair and blonde hair."

Taehyung sighed and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist. Hoseok held back his smile and nodded in agreement. "No need to worry, man."

Jungkook blushed, loving how clingy Taehyung was being.

Hoseok turned happily and walked up the stairs. 

Quietly, Taehyung slipped his hand down inside Jungkook's pants. The younger squeaked, his eyes widened, and his face turned a crimson red. The older made no sound. 

The movement of walking stopped as Taehyung gripped his cock. Jungkook held back his moan, "T-Taehyung we-we have to see N-Namjoon..." He bit his lip tightly, making sure he didn't groan.

Taehyung pecked his cheek, trailing it down to his neck. "But I'm thirsty..." His teeth sunk into the younger's neck, sucking soothingly.

The blonde could hear his soft squeaks. He let go and sighed, "Sorry..."

"It's fine," Jungkook blushed, peeking through his bangs at the man in front of him. 

"Now before we go up, what were you going to say?" He asked, but met silence. He put his forehead on Jungkook's. "Don't be embarrassed, say it," he chuckled, nuzzling their noses. Jungkook's cheeks were practically two cherries now. Both eyes trailed down to each other's lips. "We should-"

"Just shut up and kiss me, pabo." The younger placed his hands on his chest.

Taehyung didn't have to be told twice, his lips quickly attached to Jungkook's, pushing him to the couch.

It was a soft landing, their lips onto parting once. Just moving in sync. A small moan slipped from Jungkook;

"T-Taehyung, I-I want to really become your mate."

🎃

Thank you @-janvhidevibumma @-veri_much @-armywithbelieber 

Thank you for 400 reads and all the votes you guys are awesome 😭🤧😘

-Ashton uwu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1.1K 35
Jimin and Yoongi are dating. Until Jimin decides to give up on life. Yoongi was always working and he was the only thing that made Jimin happy. He g...
151K 5.5K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
43.3K 1.8K 32
They tried. Jimin's friends tried to warn him about those "straight but curious," boys. However when he met NamJoon...he couldn't resist the temptati...
147K 4.4K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...