Step Siblings (Gonkillu Story...

Da UwU-bakaau

Kikyo and Ging have been dating for a while. They end up talking about marriage. So they wanna move in toge... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 11

4.2K 102 541
Da UwU-bakaau

Gon's POV
It's been a couple of weeks me and killua and I have been having such a good time. We spend every so often we get. Kissing, cuddling, going on little dates. We were good at hiding our secret. We even started this little game... How quiet can we be while having sex in the house. We have gotten better at it. Well mainly killua. I've always been quieter than him. We have it quite often in the room, In the arcade, bathroom, balcony and sometimes we risk it. when the family is gone we do it in the kitchen.

We have just one last week...but I try to ignore it considering i don't wanna think bad and be sad that I won't get to have killua anymore...

I was currently in the balcony with killua. We were making out in the couch that is in the balcony. "Hmm" killua said pulling away. "You know gon... I was wondering..."

"No no more quiet game! Im tired!" I said whining

"No! Not that! I was wondering if you wanted to-" killua started. But then he was cut off by the door of our room opening. Killua immediately fell onto the floor considering he was sitting on my lap. I looked behind us and saw alluka running in. She smiled and ran up to us.

"Hi guys!" She said smiling.

Oh good she didn't see anything.

"Killua, mom said to clean your room. We have guest coming over" she said sitting down.

"Why? Its not like there gonna come in my room" killua said standing up.

"Well....the Petersons are coming over..." Alluka said frowning. Killuas eyes widen. He immediately ran back to the room and started cleaning. "That's all bye!" Alluka said leaving the room. I was confused. I walked back to the room and saw killua cleaning.

"Who are the petersons?" I asked helping killua.

"No one important" killua said. Killua turned to face me. "Gon maybe you should leave...go hang out with kurapika for the whole day. You don't wanna stay here" killua said smiling

"W-why?"

"Just go, nothing to worry about" killua said avoiding eye contact.

"No! Tell me! Who are the petersons" I asked.

"Family friends" he mumbled.

"Ok? But what's the reason for kicking me out?" I asked more confused.

"Gon...just go, it's family stuff"

"No! Now I'm worried who are they?!" I asked again.

"Uh- just people who are super strict and mean... They insult and are super harsh...im assuming there son is coming considering alluka told me to clean our room...and-" killua said but stopped.

"And what?" I asked

"And... I-i dated there son....so i have a feeling if he saw you...its not gonna end well" killua said looking at me

"Dated?! I-i though... I was your first... Y-you lied...?"

"No gon.... I mean yes I lied. Its just... That relationship I had with him was super toxic...and I just closed that chapter of my life....im sorry..." Killua whispered. He walked over to me. "Please forgive me....but Gon you should leave. Just for the sake of your protection" killua said cupping my face.

"No, im staying" I said "and I'm not forgiving you....yet" I said smirking. I walked to the closet and got myself ready. I decided to look nice. Killua rolled his eyes.

"This is a bad idea..." He said changing too.

"What could go wrong. Its not like he's gonna kill me?" I said laughing

"Hahaha...right" Killua said looking away. I furrowed my eyebrows.
------------------------------------------------------------

It has reached the afternoon and me and killua were watching our phones. He heard loud talking in the kitchen. I'm assuming the adults are having a good time already. "Its not to late to turn back" killua said fixing his shirt.

"Shut up, lets go and say hi" I said smiling.

"Gon..."

"No! You can't stop me. Now. Give me a good luck kiss" I said puffing my lips. Killua chuckled and gave me a quick kiss. He pulled away. "More!" I whined. Killua was about to lean in again. But the door bursted open. We both jumped.

Jeez ever heard of knocking.

We both looked over at the door and there was this guy. He's the same height as me. So taller than killua. He had dark blue hair and such a perfect shaped face. He had big brown eyes. He seemed so formal for his age. He also seemed so attractive.

Not in the type of way were I would go and date him. No I love killua. But he just seemed like the type of guy to get all the guys and girls.

"K-kyle" killua whispered.

"Hey kill" the guy said walking in the room. "Your still cute I see" he said cupping killuas face. He looked over at me. "Who's this" he said with a face of disgust. "You moved on that quick?!"

"No- uh this is Gon....my soon to be brother" killua said calmly.

"Oh- I don't believe you. This guy seems like he can get all the guys and girls. You probably already slept with him" kyle said crossing his arms.

"What! No! He's my brother kyle! Gross" killua said blushing.

"Well. I don't like him" kyle said laying down in Killua's bed

Bitch.

"Uh-" killua started.

"Gone, can you leave. I want to spend time with my killua" kyle said sitting up and patting the bed.

"Uh- its actually gon. G o n." I said

"I don't care, just leave" kyle said

Bitch x2

"Kyle, uh no...im not gonna-" killua started.

"Killua! Sit with me now!" Kyle yelled. Killua rolled his eyes and sat down. "Leave. G o n" he said. I looked over at killua and he slowly nodded. I made my way out and closed the door. I still kept my ear with the door. Just in case.

"Hi gon" alluka whispered walking over to me.

"Hi" I whispered back

"Sorry about kyle. He's such a brat" alluka said.

"Its fine...im just making sure he doesn't to anything to killua" I whispered

"Good idea, im going downstairs. yell for me if you need anything" alluka said giving a warm smile and leaving. I smiled back and continued listening. I didn't hear much.

"Ah! Killua yes!" Kyle yelled. I felt my inside boil of madness! I was about to barge in the room But then I felt something touch my shoulder. I turned around and saw kite.

"Oh h-hi uncle kite..." I whispered.

"Hey, come on. Let's leave them be" kite said.

"What! No! Killua told me once that he didn't wanna have sex with anyone yet!" I said lying.

"There not having sex gon" kite said laughing.

"H-how would you know that!" I said confused.

"Just trust me" he said smiling. "I know the Petersons" he said patting my back. "Come on your aunts here"

Suddenly the though of killua left my mind for a moment. I ran downstairs and saw my aunt mito! I smiled and ran up to her. I gave her a huge hug. "Aunt mito!" I said excitedly.

"Gon!" She said hugging back. "How's my baby!" She said.

"Good!" I said smiling. I looked over at the rest of the people. There were these two adults a man with dark blue hair and a woman with pink reddish hair. They seemed also very fancy. I'm guessing that kyles parents. "H-hi" I said extending my hand to them. They shaked it

"Hello" they said. They looked very fancy.

"Gon, go upstairs with killua" my dad said pulling me aside.

"I can't. Kyle said to leave. He wants to spend time with his killua" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well...just go anyways. He's bad news" my dad said. I nodded and made my way upstairs.

"That's your son ging? Wow he looks nothing like you, he looks weird" I heard one of kyles parents say. I felt hurt.

I made my way to the room. I knocked and killua opened the door. He smiled of relieved. "My dad said I should stay up here" I said smiling.

"Please do" killua said. I sat on my bed and played with my phone. Killua and kyle talked. Kyle was being so touchy touchy with killua. It irritated me. There was this one time where he kissed killuas cheek. I almost wanted to punch him. But I had to keep my cool.

Kyle kept insulting me. But I ignored him. He said I snatched killua from him.

He's got that right. Bitch.

It felt like a year of him being here. Until they finally left. I groaned and put a pillow in my face. Killua also groaned and fell flat face in his bed. I almost cried of joy when he left. "Finally!" Killua yelled. He went to the bathroom and washed his face from the kisses kyle left him. Killua changed into his pjs and ran over to me. "Im so sorry!" He said hugging me. "Please forgive me now" killua whined.

"Maybe" I said sitting up. "Question...did you guys do anything... Because I heard-"

"No gon we didn't. Kyle only made that noise to piss you off. He knew you were listening" killua said.

"Oh thank god!" I said.

"Now will you forgive me!" Killua whined. I thought for a moment.

"Before I do... I have to do something first" I said smiling. I leaned in and kissed every spot kyle kissed. His cheek, his forehead, his neck, his other cheek, and his nose. Killua chuckled.

"Those are way better" killua said smiling. I nodded.

"Now I forgive you" I said. Killua hugged me. We both laid down in my bed. I stroked his hair and smiled.

"Good" killua said kissing me in the lips. I laughed and hugged him tighter. "Can we sleep together. I don't wanna sleep in my bed" killua mumbled.

"Of course, just lock the door" I said. Killua walked to the door and locked it. I changed and went back to bed. We both hugged each other and fell asleep.

I hope kyle dies.

Authors note: keep this in mind:

Kite.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
69.6K 3.9K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...