The Crystal Style User ( A Ne...

By seth209knight

Michigo Kagami is 13 and the last of her clan and the only one to have survived. Since she was the last of he... More

A/N
chapter 1 The Leaf Village
chapter 2 Team 8
chapter 3 True Strength
chapter 4 Team 3
chapter 5
chapter 6 The unknown vistor
chapter 7 Lady Hokage
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Jealousy
chapter 10
chapter 11 Almira the Summoning Animal
Chapter 12 A New Type of Training
chapter 13 promotion
chapter14 jounin written exam
Jounin Exams PART2 one on one combat
chapter 15
chapter 16 Back Home
chapter 17 Team 5
Chapter 18 Friend or Enemy?
chapter 19 Testing His Limits
chapter 20 Confessions and Betrayal
Chapter 21 Tears
chapter 22 Encounter
chapter 23 Sasuke's Leaving
chapter 24 Good News
chapter 25 Joint Training
chapter 26 Invasion
chapter 27 At Death's Door Once Again
chapter 28 Traitors?
chapter 29 Mission to the Land of Birds
chapter 30
chapter 31 Feelings
chapter 32 The Kiss
chapter 33
chapter 34 Actions Speak Louder Than Words
chapter 35 She's Back
chapter 36
chapter 37 True Fear
chapter 38 Entity
chapter 39
A/N

chapter 40

298 4 4
By seth209knight

Neji pov

We had entered the hokage's office once had permission. And of course the jounin  that was at the scene last night was there now.

"Hello you three. We're just waiting on a few more people." The hokage lady Tsunade greeted.

It took about five minutes but we heard the knock that we long waited for. They had entered and shut the door as this was a private meeting. We couldn't have the village in an uproar.

The ones that had entered the room was Shikamaru, Choji, Naruto, Shino, Kiba, and Lee. It seemed like the only genin here was the males. Why? I didn't know but I had a feeling I was about to find out.

"Ok so now that you're all here I want to discuss the incident that went on last night." She said getting serious. I glanced towards Shikamaru wanting to know his opinion.

"Do you mean that explosion we heard near the Hyuga compound?" He asked frowning. She nodded immediately.

I knew he'd know about it. That mysterious man wasn't exactly quiet.

"Yes. I want to explain what happened last night to those of you who didn't see." Lady Tsunade said seriously. It took a bit for her to relay the information to them. After she had shared what she knew it was our turn. We shared everything that happened and our hypothesis.

I glanced around the room to see most of them frowning as if it thought. Naruto was the one of us who was shivering in fear.

"So he can survive an attack from Masato and Rintaru?" Shikamaru muttered in question. I knew if anyone could figure it out it'd be him.

"That would be the case yes." The hokage answered thinking it over.

"Sealing. We have to use a sealing jutsu." Shikamaru said looking directly at her. "Do we have any ninja who can use a  sealing jutsu?"

"I don't believe anyone in the leaf village can use sealing. Our friends from the Sand can. They have shukaku's sealing." Lady Tsunade said frowning.

"They're our only chance at defeating this guy." Shikamaru explained calmly.

"Alright then. Shizune send out a carrier pigeon immediately." The hokage snapped.

"Right away mam'." She said as she rushed out of the room with TonTon in her arms.

"Alright then until we hear word from our friends from the sand I want everyone in this room to remain on standby until further notice." Lady Tsunade commanded. She was met with a unison of 'yes mam'.

We were dismissed and left to roam the village.

3 days later we were called back up to the office and we were given the plan to lure, catch and seal this mysteries man.

(Sorry skipping past the fight. Mainly because I couldn't think of a way to defeat him.)

It didn't take long to retake the village and seal him. We were back in the hokages office and giving our thanks to our friends from the sand and seeing them off.

Later that day...

"So Masato. I want you to come with me." I said calmly as we watched the sunset shining behind us.

I looked towards Rintaru to see him grinning. He mustve known what I was thinking.

I wanted Masato alone for tonight. I wanted to try something new.

"Uh.. sure. Where do you want to go?" Masato asked curious. He tried to look calm but I could see straight through him. He was extremely nervous.

"Lets go." I said softly gesturing for him to follow me. I lead him to the grassy plain that I took him to last time.

Except this time I used my byakugan to make sure we weren't followed. Sighing in relief I sat down under a thick tree as it grew darker.

He sat down next to me. I looked over to him and chuckled at how nervous he was. He was looking down and fidgeting with his hands. He looked just as nervous as Hinata is when she's near Naruto.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before deciding. I slowly moved to sit on his lap. He looked up to me eyed wide with shock and nervousness.

"Shh..." I whispered before bringing my hands to hold his face gently in my hands.

I closed my eyes and leaned in let my lips gently brush up against his.

They were soft and plump. They tasted of ramen. After we ate Ichiraku's for dinner.

The kiss slowly became more passionate as I softly bit down on his bottom lip asking for entrance. He opened his mouth giving me permission. I searched every crevess of it letting my tongue brush up against his.

As we fought for dominance I heard a soft moan come from him. He had my hips in his hands and he was rubbing circles on them.

I felt him lay down and I was now straddling him. I placed my hands on either side of his face as I adjusted myself. Placing one knee in between his legs and the other on the outside.

I laid down on top on him crushing him. I felt his hands slowly go up my vest running his hands up and down my abdomen earning a soft quiet moan from me.

I broke the kiss apart and started kissing down his jawline and stopping on his collarbone. He tilted his head upwards to give me more access. He was submitting to me.

He may have been the slightest bit taller then me but he was submitting. I was the dominant one.

I was kissing and sucking on the skin probably leaving a mark. But right now I didnt care all I cared was making him feel good. Making him and myself feel good.

I cared about him a lot and I was going to give him a chance. I loved this feeling. And I knew this time, this time I wouldn't be betrayed.

I wanted to give this man my heart as he already gave me his.

"Damn Neji  try to keep it in your pants." I heard Kiba snicker. My head snapped up so fast I almost gave myself a whiplash.

I was red with anger. I felt my byakugan activating. I was sitting up on my heels right now. I was about to knock them all unconscious when I felt a soft gentle touch on my thighs.

I glanced down at the man I was previously kissing, the man I was going to give my heart, staring up at me lovingly. He shook his head smiling.

Its ok.

He mouthed.  Closing my eyes, taking a deep breath and deactivating my byakugan I calmed down.

Standing up finally, I turned around to see who exactly decided to come bug me.

When I turned I sighed heavily. It seemed everyone wanted in on the meeting I was having with Masato privately.

Somehow I had a feeling they would come. Rintaru wasn't here though. He probably was for away out of my range of sight. No doubt.

"Really?  Can't you ever leave me alone?" I said crossing my arms frowning.

"Yeah, sorry Neji not when this kind of juicy stuff happens." Kiba snickered. A few of the others were laughing as well. The girls were giggling to themselves.

I rolled my arms sighing in defeat.

"What do you want?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"So you like him?" Shikamaru asked grinning. He must've known. I glanced towards him and slightly glared.

"I take that as a yes." Choji said chuckling.

"Leave us alone." I demanded turning back around to help him up.

If he thought this was over he was sorely mistaken.

"I grabbed his hand and lead him out. I was leading him towards his own apartment. That was we didn't have any more interruptions.

"Get it!" Kiba called after us laughing teasing.

We were soon in his apartment and locked in his room. I pushed him down onto the bed and took off my vest and undershirt.

"Baby?" Masato mumbled nervously. He had no idea what was going on and I don't know if he cared.

"Shh..." I whispered laying down between his legs. "I'm starting to like you. A lot. I want to give you my all. My heart body and soul."

"But..." He stumbled over his words. I smiled and shook my head.

"Were not going that far. Not yet." I reassured pecking his lips. "Just close enough."

He blushed and I heard his breathing start to pick up.

I stripped him of his shirt and pants. I had taken mine off as well. I wasnt going that far but this was close enough for me.

I had laid down on top of him allowing him to feel me. All of me. He was hard and feeling him was making me hard. I sighed heavily. I had my hands on either side of his head so I didnt crush him.

I smashed our lips together in a passionate kiss full of lust. It started getting rough and only building up more tension.

I couldnt take it anymore and apparently neither could he as he bucked his hips making me gasp.

I knew I said I wasn't going that far but the feeling was too much. I couldnt stand it. The clothes were getting in the way. So I ripped both of ours off and laid back down allowing myself to feel him. Skin on skin. I gasped in relief. It felt good.

I loved it. He moaned out in pleasure. He started moving causing friction between us making me gasp in pleasure.

We stayed like that for the past two hours. We got close but we didn't go all the way.

When we had finished we feel asleep in eachothers arms.

It was the start of a new beginning. I was ready to give him my all. I wanted to give him my heart. I was ready to put my heart out. I was afraid of it getting broken but I knew if I didnt I was going to have it hurt worse when if I saw him with another. I'd regret it and for some reason that made me mad. I didnt want him to love anyone else. He was mine.

"Masato." I whispered sleepily. I felt him shift under me.

"Yes baby." He answered softly. I felt him whisper sleepily.

"My heart beats for you. Remember that." I said closing my eyes holding him tighter against me. Yes we were still naked under the sheets.

"I know baby and I'll always love you." He answered softly. I felt him kiss my jaw. And after that we fell into a soft and comfortable slumber. I knew he was going to make me happy and I just hoped in the future I could make him just as happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 861 72
Yoshiro Hatake was taken from the leaf, on the day of his father's funeral, when he was three years old. Konohagakure has searched for him for thirte...
44.5K 1K 54
**COMPLETE & CURRENTLY EDITING** (l/n) (y/n) is born in the (l/n) clan where they control the Shizengan (Shizen - nature). They are the only ones who...
1.3K 110 8
The character who is known as Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, had just finished his first year of high school. And the recent most notable thing he did was to c...
1K 53 9
**HIGHEST RANKING: #2 IN SASUKEXSAKURA** this is loosely based off of a fanfic I read that I loved the idea of but I wanted to expand on, credits to...