BOSSY BOSS ( Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

They are different people...by money and status. His attention is only on money and status whereas she is ful... More

Prologue
1 Interview
2 First Meeting
3 ASR's PA
4 Dirty EGO
5 Positive Attitude
6 Khushi's AR Entry
7 The Fist Task
8 Second Task
9 Unexpected Solution
10 Soul Feel...?
11 Close to HIM
12 Trap for Khushi
13 Perception
14 Fan...
15 Apologize?
16 Khushi's Approach
17 Conference
18 Plans around Arshi
19 The Ring
20 Solution
21 Red-Eyed Monster
22 Deal
23 Rajkumar
24 Devil's Declaration
25 The Biggest Deal of Life
26 Celebration
27 AR Party
28 Shocking Proposal
29 Shocking Declaration
30 Khushi's Reaction
31 What Truth?
32 Unpredictable
33 The Burning Past
34 The Promise
35 Two more dots...
36 She likes him
37 Approach
38 Concern
39 Clause
40 Anonymous call
41 Out of RM
42 No one can imagine
43 Baby Shower
45 The Chain
46 Argument
47 The phone call
48 Payal's Plan
49 Lips' Mark
50 Crazy Feeling
51 Fire
52 Fire... Bckfired...
First Night 53
54 Sacred Relationship
55 Not a tough nut
56 Bangles
57 Concern
58 Genuine Apology?
59 Another Side
60 No matter what...
61 I know
62 Mrs. ASR vs Mrs. Bhatia
63 Trap
64 Slap over slap
65 Drunken Arnav
66 I'm not drunk
67 Private Area
68 Vikram's RM visit
69 Kidnapping
70 Sweaty Moment
71 Attack
72 Bossy Khushi
73 Work from home
74 Why?
75 News...
76 The Killer
77 Father and Daughter
78 Surprise...
79 Who's money?
80 Fashion Show
81 Boss of Boss
82 Last Part
Epilogue

44 Surprise Visit

8.3K 466 25
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 44 Surprise Visit

Khushi was horrorstruck, seeing her BOSS at her place. Is he really here for the function? Arnav's eyes searched here and there for someone and his eyes got rooted when he saw the person who was in his favorite RED color saree. The world around him went blurt...the noise got muted... he was standing like a statue, looking at Khushi, making Aman's words true.

Khushi was suffocating at his daggered gaze which is collapsing her firmness. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't believe he came to attend the function. But how does he know about the function?

"Didn't I say? See, how he is eating you by his gaze." Aman chuckled.

Arnav jerked as someone snapped the fingers in front of his face. Arnav saw Shashi smiling at him.

"Arnav...what a surprise? I didn't expect you here. Khushi didn't say she invited you..."

"Actually, I'm here in aunt's invitation."

Shashi was surprised because Garima didn't say about it to Shashi.

"Did Garima called you?" he asked with the same surprise.

"She called my family members who are out of the station. So, I came on behalf of them."

"That's so nice..."

Shashi searched for Garima who was talking to someone.

"Garima..." He called her and she turned towards them. She widened her eyes, seeing her going to be DAMD. She rushed to him excitedly.

"Arrey, Arnav bituwa... you here?"

"He is here for you." Shashi smiled.

"Really... how sweet...!"

"Yeah, actually...No Raizada women could come here. as they went to Lucknow..."

He stopped, seeing Payal with Akash who was standing like a statue because of Arnav's unexpected arrival. Payal? How is she here? Did Garima invite her personally?

Garima looked at Payal and chuckled.

"Payal is here for Khushi. Khushi invited her. And you are MY guest." She said flauntingly.

Arnav was dumbfounded. Khushi invited Payal? He thought Khushi won't talk to Payal because of the mess created by Laya. This girl is always beyond the assumptions.

Garima made him sit and rushed to bring sugarless coffee. Shashi saw his friend's family arriving.

"I will just come, Arnav..."

"You carry on. I will be comfortable."

Shashi left the place to greet his friend.

Arnav sat on the chair and looked at Khushi who was glowing in the RED saree. Though she looked traditional she was stunning.

"Khushi, Go, and greet your would-be husband."

Aman said making a serious face. Khushi looked at somewhere.

"If not your husband, you should greet your BOSS."

"Why? Would he fire me if I don't greet him?"

"ASR and firing you? He may change your cubicle next to his cabin in the mere future..." He chuckled.

"Aman... will you please stop it?"

"Let's go..."

In no time, Aman came to him and Khushi followed him. Sitting beside Arnav, Aman grinned teasingly. Arnav looked at him raising his eyebrows.

"What are you doing here?" Arnav asked.

"You are so smart ASR. Before I asked you the same question, you took lead."

"I'm here for my MOTHER-IN-LAW," he said looking at Khushi who gulped hard.

"Ohh... invitation from in-laws....?"

"Yeah...the person who invited you didn't invite me but her mother."

They saw NK coming with Gulab Jamun tray holding a smile on his face. He hiccupped, seeing Arnav.

"Nannnav... you here?"

He looked at Khushi shockingly.

"You didn't say you invited him too?" He asked Khushi.

"He is my guest."

NK looked at Garima who came with sugarless coffee.

"Ohh..."

Garima handed Arnav the coffee cup.

"Yes, NK. ASR got a special invitation from his mother-in-law." Aman openly teased.

"No doubt, he is special to us..." Garima countered.

In all these, Khushi is the one who was suffocating like hell. Her face brightened, seeing Preeto. She rushed to her and hugged.

"How are you Preeto?"

"I'm fit and fine. And I was helping for aunty the whole day. It's you who is late today." She smiled.

"Yeah, Amma told me. I just came from the office only at 6'o clock."

"Hi, Preeto..." NK handed her a Gulab Jamun bowl.

"Hi NK. How are you?"

"Great."

"When will you give me the chance to dance in your Sangeeth function?"

"Very soon... I and Khushi are going to give you a chance to dance on the same day. Didn't Khushi say?"

Preeto looked at Khushi frowning. NK understood that he broke the egg.

"Actually, we are just forwarding the proposal."

"Proposal? Really Khushi?" Preeto asked her surprisingly.

"Yeah, my brother is going to marry Khushi."

"Your brother...?" she was more shocked.

NK nodded yes.

"Do you want to see the Groom?"

"Is he here?"

"Come."

Preeto followed NK.

"Nannav, this is Preeto. Khushi's best friend."

"Hi..."

"Hi, jeejaji."

Arnav raised his brows hearing Jeejaji.

"Nanne, I thought your brother would also be like you but he looks so handsome."

Preeto countered and everyone laughed. Arnav's eyes automatically shifted to Khushi to read her expression and spared a quick glance of Arnav which made Arnav smile.

"Really? Is ASR looking handsome than me?" Aman asked Preeto and she looked at him like who is he?

"He is Aman. My friend." Khushi introduced him.

"Amanji, before asking the question, look at you in the mirror."

Everyone burst out laughing, even Khushi.

"You are not at all looking good and you are comparing yourself with my Jeejaji? He is my Khushi's choice, after all. Am I right, Khushi?"

Khushi stunned as she didn't expect the direct question. She smiled softly. Arnav liked this situation very much as these people making his girl suffocate.

"Khushi, take them to the dining fast. Or else they may not get all the dishes." Preeto said.

Arnav handed the saree packet to Payal.

"Give it to Khushi's sister. Akash, go with her."

"You too come with us, Bhai."

"That's ok... you go."

"Arrey, this is YOUR FAMILY function, ASR. Come..."

He dragged him towards Arpita. Payal gave the saree to Arpita. The photographer asked them to stand straight.

"One minute..."

Aman rushed to Khushi. Clutching her hand, he brought her to them. He made her stand beside Arnav.

"We are ready..." Aman said.

The photographer captured the most interesting photo of their life.

At the same time, Garima came to them.

"Khushi, I have arranged a few tables in your room. Take them to your room and serve the dinner."

Khushi looked at her astonished. Her room? When did it happen?

"My room?"

"Haan, Khushi. Damadji may feel awkward to eat in the crowd."

"That's not a big deal aunty. I can manage." Arnav said.

"No, no Damadji... we have arranged a room already. Take him Khushi."

She dragged Khushi and whispered.

"Take care of him. Be with him until he finishes."

Khushi nodded ok and about to take them, Shashi came with Vijay who was supervising the kitchen.

"Arnav, this is my elder son-in-law...Vijay." Shashi introduced him to Arnav.

Arnav felt awkward seeing Vijay. He looked at Khushi folding his lips.

"They knew each other, Babuji," Khushi said.

"Really? How?"

"He is one of the shareholders of Jeejaji's company," Khushi said gulping down which pricked Arnav.

Shashi got confused.

"But, Arnav is running a fashion house and Vijay is working in a software company...there is no connectivity..." Shashi said confusingly.

"There is a lot of connectivity, Babuji. Ordinary people couldn't understand that." She said looking at Arnav and left the place. Arnav sighed.

"Vijay, take Arnav to Khushi's room."

Vijay nodded yes.

"I'm sorry. Actually, Khushi is upset..."

Cutting him,

"I know... she is upset with me for forcing her to marry me."

"She will understand."

Arnav nodded yes. That's the only hope which keeps Arnav go on. Let her think whatever. But the truth is he loves her and needs her. He should make her understand that. That's the biggest challenge to Arnav. Sometimes, it's not easy to change someone's mind. And Arnav knew it.

In the meanwhile

Payal got a call from Laya. She came out and attended it with nervousness.

"Tell me."

"It seems you are happy with your "going to be" JETHANI?"

"How do you know? Why do you call me?"

"i know everything and I just want to ask you something."

"What?"

"Don't you have a little love for me in your heart? Are you happy with what happened to me? Your sasural people sent me out of the house and you are enjoying with the person who is the reason for it... how generous you are... is she important to you than me? Don't you give heed to my desire? Don't you care if I die?"

"Shut up. Stop your rubbish."

"Won't you help me to get Arnav? I love him a lot."

"What the hell are you talking about? He doesn't love you and you know that very well."

"Why? Why doesn't he love me? Am I not looking beautiful? Di, please help me. I will die if you don't do it for me."

"Laya, try to understand. Please don't spoil my life doing something rubbishes. Go back to America."

"You are selfish. You care only about your life....." She shouted furiously.

"I will call you later."

She disconnected the call but Laya again called her. Payal put her mobile in the silent mode. She sighed thinking about Laya. She was scared. Don't know what she is up to. She decided to talk to her parents and went to dine.

Vijay brought Arnav to Khushi's room where all other friends are already settled. Khushi and Preeto started serving them. Preeto was supposed to serve Arnav a sweet, Khushi held her hand and nodded no.

"He shouldn't eat sweets."

"Why?"

"He is diabetic."

Preeto stunned.

"He is also? What a match....!" Preeto said dreamingly.

"Jeejaji... don't worry. You can eat sweets as much as you want. Khushi will teach a few technics to keep the sugar level in control. She has no restrictions in sweets you know?"

"I know." Arnav smiled looking at Khushi.

Preeto saw Aman's plate was being untouched. He was sitting silently.

"Why are you not eating? Do you want anything?" Preeto asked.

"I'm upset."

"Why?"

"You said I'm not handsome. You don't know how it feels."

Preeto raised his left eyebrow awkwardly whereas everyone chuckled.

"She said the truth, Aman. Don't feel bad" Akash countered.

"Why don't you say that? After all, Payal accepted you, without considering how handsome you are."

Akash glared at him and Payal chuckled.

"Ok ok... you are not looking bad. Now eat." Preeto said which brought a smile on Aman's face.

" Am I looking really handsome?" Aman asked greasily.

Preeto left the place without answering. Arnav smiled at him.

"Why are you smiling?" Aman asked.

"Don't you think you look so greasy?"

"Let it be... what harm? By the way, doesn't Preeto looks beautiful?"

"Shut up and eat."

Though Arnav was eating his eyes were wandered on the wall where Khushi's photos hanging. She looked beautiful in those photos, especially the one which was on the table.

"Doesn't Khushi look beautiful?"

Arnav smiled.

One by one they started leaving the room. Arnav intentionally ate slowly... very slowly...

Khushi waited there until he finishes. He went to the washroom to wash his hand.

Aman took the photo from the table. He gestured Khushi to come here.

"What?"

"I'm taking this pic."

"Why?"

"I want it."

"But why?"

"I'm going to gift this pic to ASR."

"Have you gone mad?"

"He is looking at this pic longingly... poor him."

"Give it back."

"No..."

Aman rushed out, taking the pic.

Khushi saw Arnav coming out of the washroom. She extended a hand towel towards him. Arnav took it from her hand smiling at her.

"Thanks for coming." She said looking down.

"You no need to thank me for the thing in which you are not related. You didn't invite me, right?" He said while wiping his hand.

It was an awkward situation for Khushi.

"I invited only my close friends..." she gulped.

Is she hinting that he is not CLOSE to her?

"That's fine... I'm not your friend but..."

He didn't complete the sentence and was about to go, he stopped.

"By the way, you look beautiful."

He left the place smilingly making Khushi's heart jump inside her rib.

To be continued...

Note: the next two chapters are swapped. I have updated wrongly. You will get 46th chapter, after 47th. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50.4K 100
It is said that love and hate are two sides of the same coin... Any moment, it can flip the other way... Would it be true for a person like Arnav Sin...
76.3K 7.2K 32
Mobsters are dangerous. Never associate with them. Thats what all of us are trained to believe right? But Khushi Kumari Guptas heart does summersau...
425K 22.5K 55
You can ask me anything but about one man. Don't ask me, "why is he doing this?" and "Why doesn't he do this?" because I have no answer. He is like t...
55.9K 3.1K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...