Charming and Snow white

By dani_x_d

(Gonkillu) A war rages in the enchanted forest, Prince Killua flees his infested Kingdom after his siblings a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Outfits
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Bonus : The Ten Curses
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 2

1.1K 57 298
By dani_x_d

A/n I used this youtube video cause I found it cute lmfao.

Training was brutal, everyone was tired, but the day of the battle finally came.

We all set out into the woods, we meet up with some of the Leaders unit. A man in a black coat with white fur and black pants comes towards Kurapika, he wears no shirt and has a cross on his forhead. "Hey Pika." He whispers with a smile.

I see my dear friend blush and I smirk to myself. I stick my hand out. "You must be Chrollo, I am Blue." Kurapika sends me a glare, as Chrollo gives me an amused smile. He leans forward to whisper in my ear. "I know who you are Prince Killua, I was dear friends with your brother and Hisoka...I am sorry for your loss." I turn and meet his eyes and give him a curt nod. "And I am sorry for yours." He gives me a smile.

Chrollo gives a questioning brow to Kurapika and quirks his head in my direction, Kurapika nods. He then pulls us aside. "The leader is joining your two compounds, after this battle...I presume you three will lead the bigger unit together." Kurapika nods.

"Thank you Chrollo, much appreciated." He gives Kurapika a smile.

"Anything for you." He winks and pulls Kurapika's hand to his lips, lightly brushing his lips against them. I notice Kurapika visibly shudder, I smirk to myself once more. Kurapika shoots me a glare,like he could sense my smirk or something. I give him a little shrug. Chrollo then walks off and says an enchantment. His eyes turn black as he utters, "Sofrnetu forth emtunefrcepi yorafrlitusoli us" (come forth demons, protect us)

"What's he doing calling demons for aid?" I whisper in anger. Only for the reason that we believe the original specimen who cursed the talisman is a demon, and a witch just took it over.

"There aren't only evil demons in the world, where do you think we witches get our abilities from Blue? We have a demon friend." My eyes widened. I have a demon friend?

I watch as dark shadows emerge and surround us, only those with powers can see the demons so the other soldiers have no idea what stands beside them. I decide to speak to Chrollo in witch tongue in order to not alarm the others. "Fighter emtunefrcepi or healers?" (Fighter demons or healers?) I see some people look just as confused as they were when Chrollo spoke his spell.

He looked to me mildly shocked. "Zefrni ali sieklisoer?" (You a witch?)

I nod, but Kurapika speaks for me. "He ekpi still ekce training." (He is still in training)

Chrollo nods. "Okay men, let's charge!" Yells Kurapika.

Chrollo answers me then in a whisper. "Healers, summoning fighters would take much more then just my abilities, I could do it alone on a full moon though, or if I had my black book." I nod. "Met your demon yet?" I shake my head. He purses his lips and nods.

"How do I meet him and or her?" I ask curious as to what my demon looks like.

"Mine came to me in my time of need." I nod again. We both stay silent now as we hear footsteps. Kurapika raises his fist indicating we all halt our movement. That is when 10 of my people charge at us. But they aren't my people, they have vine like veins on their faces that are black...blood seeps from their eyes, they practically look undead. Their eyes held no souls. We really need to break that fucking talisman.

I run up a tree flipping landing on one of their heads and snapping it, as I jump off, I raise my leg swiping right kicking it off. "I am so sorry." I whisper once I recognize her as the mother of 5, all her sons were knights.

Another one comes at me, I grab their arm pulling them forward landing a punch on the face, I then flip them on the floor, placing my foot on their throat and stepping hard, until I hear the crack. A tear drops down my cheek, as I recognize him. He was the man who tailored our clothes. I exhale a shaky breath.

Killua, I am so sorry you have to go through this.

Kurapika's voice. Its hard Pika, I basically know them all...

Just remember right now the only thing on their minds is murder.

I gulp and nod.

"Killua go fight west! More have shown up." Yelled Chrollo. I nod and ran in that direction, I see a sword coming at my throat, I skee on the ground and lower my head, as I watch one small strip of my hair get cut. "Fuck" I whisper.

I make it west and see no one here, but about 8 of my cursed people. I breath in. Two come at me, as the rest watch. I guess the myth is true, the people who hold the talisman can watch through their eyes, meaning my parents are most likely watching me. I crouch down and wait, once they near, I swipe my left leg leading them to fall. I then take out the two machetes on my back straps and meet one of their eyes as I slice the throats. That must of angered the beast my father has become, as the other six rush at me all at once. "Bring it on you sadistic bitch." Obviously referring to the witch who cursed my parents, and slightly my parents.

A tan man in green and brown with spikey Raven and green hair comes to fight along side me, we are in complete sinc. He grabs the throat of one crushing it with his bare hand, as he takes his axe to the others throat.

The man on my right comes forward to try and punch me, I grab his arm and and flip him, as the third one swipes a kick at me, I duck just barely only to get in a neck hold from the fourth one. Touché Father.

The man with spikey Raven and green hair throws an axe, barely missing my face and killing the man behind me. I take that opportunity to stab the man on my left, as I climb on the guy on my right and snap his neck.

My eyes meet the stranger from the other compound who saved my ass. "Thanks for that."

The man nods and chuckles. "You know most people would yell at me for almost killing them with the axe."

I scoff. "Most people are idiots, that clearly missed my face and went for the enemy." He gives me a breathtaking smile, and I suddenly can't breathe.

"Anyway thanks again for that uh-" The breathtaking tan God shakes my hand as he gives me a smile that could make me melt.

"Gon. Gon Freeces." I nod and bite my lip. As we stare into each other's eyes, God his chocolate eyes could hold me hostage forever. Gon clears his throat. "You new to the fight-uhhm sorry I didn't catch your name?"

My eyes widen. He can't know my true identity, the war is still far from over. "I joined about 6 months ago." He nods as something flashes in his eyes. "And you didn't catch my name cause I didn't throw it." He chuckles.

"Alright, Snow white." I hold back a smile as I give him a look of amusement.

"How charming." I then pause and smirk to myself. "Charming." His eyes sparkle as he chuckles.

"Charming?" I nod, he takes his axe off the tree and pinned head.

"I deemed it fit, since you gave me a nickname." He walks back to me, throwing his axe in the air and catching it.

"Well that's only because you wouldn't give me your name." I wipe my machetes on my sleeves and place them back into their holders on my back.

"Stop complaining Charming." He nods and takes my hand pulling me away from the men we just killed. My men. May you rest in peace.

"Let me take you to the base" I am about to tell him my base is far from here when he says, "So I can welcome you to my compound." My eyes widen. He is the leader Oh wow. Crap. Why would he tell me? His thumb brushes my lip causing me to blush and give him a glare. "W-What was that for?"

"A pretty face like yours shouldn't frown...or glare." My face turned redder. I pull my hand from his quickly because him touching me while saying that is too much.

"Shut up! You can't just say things like that, its embarrassing and we just met!"

"I can't help myself, especially if it's the truth." he shrugs nonchalantly. Looks like I gave him the right Nickname.

"shut up Charming."
"only for you Snow white." he says with a smirk and I blush once more.

I grab his arm. "Hold on a second Charming." Kurapika all dead on your side? I hope I am not too far and that he can't hear me.

Yeah, we heading back to the leaders camp now. Where are you!?

I think I am with the leader.

What's his name?

Gon Freeces.

How'd you figure it out?

He gave it away actually.

"Snow white!" I jump and look at Gon, with wide eyes. "You weren't responding for far too long."

"I was speaking to Kurapika you asshat!" Charming gives me a smirk, then fake pouts.

"Oh no more Charming?" I roll my eyes. "Just lead the way Charming." He gives me a goofy smile as he starts walking and I follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
275K 6.6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
85.9K 2.5K 70
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.7M 58.1K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...