I've Forgotten You (TFP AU)

By Arya_Skye

Years ago... The old tired doctor watched the last of the members leave through the glowing bright groundbri... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Thirty

247 18 12
By Arya_Skye

Hunter sat down at the counter, trying to flatten his hair a bit. "Oh, well, then good evening." He said calmly. He glanced at the old doctor that came over and smiled a little. "Hey, Ratchet. How you feeling?" He asked.

The doctor smiled a little, nervous as if he was meeting new people, well new to him it seemed. "I'm... well. How... how did you two sleep?" He asked gently, looking at them.

Adrien looked at his grandfather and smiled a little then walked over and hugged him tightly. "We slept fine... thank you. How about you?" He asked as he pulled away and watched him. He looked so much like his father.

The medic blinked in surprise before relaxing and hugged him tightly as well. "I slept well." He said gently. "I'm glad you two got well rested." He said quietly. Hunter smiled as he hugged the old man for a moment. 

"We missed you Grandad..." Adrien whispered quietly. He squeezed him gently then let go. He sat down as he looked to the hallway. Miko slowly came out and rubbed her face as she glanced around.

"Where's Skye?" She asked quietly and looked over at her children. She didn't want them to be separated anymore. 

Hunter let go of his grandfather to look to his mother. "I don't know." He frowned, worry filling his chest and expression. "Has she not come back yet?"

Ratchet frowned deeply. "I... didn't see her come in." he said quietly, looking around, to the door, then back to Miko.

Sari began making their plates calmly. "Skye can be gone for an hour to a few days. She always comes back, don't worry. She's got your mother's determination." Sari smiled, amused as she scrapped veggies onto the plates. "She has people that will take care of her, don't worry."

"I... I'm worried about her anyway...." Adrien whispered quietly. "We just got her back and now she's gone." He said as he started to worry about his little sister.

"She'll be alright. She's a wrecker." Wheeljack grinned as he limped out of the room as he gripped the wall. Trying to stay up.

Ratchet hurried over to him immediately, worried for the man. He helped Wheeljack in and sit down, frowning deeply. "She is not a wrecker. She is a Darby." He grumbled. "I don't need her being reckless." He huffed.

Hunter snickered a bit. "What? She can be a wrecker and a Darby." He grinned as he sat down again, yawning as he began waking fully.

He chuckled softly as he looked at him then sat down as he thanked the doctor. "Ya but she IS Miko's daughter who IS a wrecker." He grinned excitedly.

"Where's Bulkhead?" The dark haired mother asked as she smiled and rolled her eyes at the other wrecker.

"You know how he is... struggles to get up." Wheeljack shrugged. "I can't help him though." He mumbled and sighed forcefully. 

Ratchet frowned worriedly, listening to them. "What do you mean he struggles to get up?" His eyebrows furrowed and he began going to Bulkhead, checking in on him and wanting to help him. 

"He's got one arm Doc. He still struggles to get up." The wrecker said as he rolled his eyes again. He then went to tending to his leg.

Bulkhead was laying on the bed and staring at the ceiling. He was tired and in a little pain. He glanced at Ratchet and smiled a little. "Hey Ratchet... I'll be up in a sec.... sorry I just need some time." He mumbled and closed his eyes.

The medic went to him, frowning with worry as he ignored Wheeljack. "Tired?" He asked quieter, sitting on the edge of the bed as he looked at the man. "Would... would you like a bit of time of rest? I can let you get more sleep if you want." He said as he began getting up again. He knew they were all exhausted.

"No no... I'm fine... I need to get up." He mumbled and grunted as he rolled on his side with his arm. He grunted as he struggled to sit up but he was trying. It was as if he wasn't used to it, as if the injury was more recent. 

Ratchet came back to his side and pressed his hands against his back, helping him sit up. "When did this happen to you?" He asked quietly. 

"Um..." he mumbled as he thought about it. He grunted quietly as he winced and rubbed his shoulder. "A couple months ago?" He asked unsure of when it actually happened. "I don't know. It doesn't matter." He said as he smiled slightly. "They're alive and that's the most important thing. I'm her guardian after all." He said and grinned.

The medic blinked, watching him. He nodded a little. "Yes, yes you are." He said in quiet agreement. He smiled a tiny bit and helped him stand up. "Hungry?" He asked gently, wanting to continue helping the man.

"Yes actually. Thank you." He said as he smiled slightly and walked with him out to the other room. Miko smiled as she saw him and they led him to the couch by Wheeljack. The man seemed happy and didn't care about his missing arm. They others spoke for a while and ate then looked up as someone knocked on the door. Miko said she would get it and opened it only to fall to her knees as she screamed in surprise and cried. Jack was in a wheelchair as Ethan pushed him and Riley had a few other things. They let him go home and he was a little stronger. Miko sobbed and hugged her husband tightly, as he buried his face in her and sobbed as well.

Ratchet blinked in surprise seeing Jack and smiled, glad to see him home. He went over and breathed in relief. "Primus... I'm glad you are awake still and here." He muttered as he rubbed his head gently, looking to the two with a smile. 

Jack smiled at his step father and nodded slowly. "As am I." He chuckled softly and let them help him in. He wasn't quite strong enough to stand on his own. When Miko had let him go, he took the wheelchair from Ethan and wheeled him inside. Ratchet helped Riley bring the things in as Hunter and Adrien rushed over. 

"Dad!" Hunter exclaimed, relieved to see him. He hugged him happily, starting to tear up. He was so happy to see his father. Jack cried out in surprise and relief when he saw his boys. He hugged them tightly and sobbed as he gripped their shirts. He was so happy to see them alive. After a while they let go and took him to the other couch. They helped him sit on it and sat around him. Crying and hugging him as they talked. 

The doctor smiled a bit, coming over with plates of dinner and setting it in front of them two by two. Hunter thanked him and began to dig in, starving. Adrien ate slowly, smiling brightly and they talked together. Ratchet sat down on the loveseat and watched them happily, setting his plate in his lap. He was glad everyone was together. It made him forget June for a while as he began talking to them too.

The family spoke for a while and Ethan got a call. He spoke to Riley and they left. They came back an hour later and had Bumblebee with them. He had been released as well and had been given a bill of health. Fowler had pulled a lot of strings. Bumblebee walked in and his eyes widened in surprise. 

"Bee!" Bulkhead boomed and stood up. The scout rushed over and hugged him tightly then looked at him as he sobbed. He gripped his missing shoulder and cried more. He then felt his face and hugged him again as he sobbed. "It's okay... I'm okay..." he whispered quietly as he rubbed the young man's back. Wheeljack chuckled and hugged him as the scout looked over to him. He hugged the other wrecker and tried not to cry again.

Ratchet smiled at them, relief flowing through him again as he was glad he was alright. Sari grinned brightly at them, chuckling softly. "Now, now, I don't have an endless supply of tissues." She teased lightly as she made another plate for Bumblebee, bringing it to the coffee table they were by. 

Bumblebee choked back a sob and grinned as he wiped his tears away. He hugged his best friend and buried his face in him again. "It's okay Bumblebee... it's alright." Bulkhead said gently. He rubbed his back and a look of concern crossed his face. They eventually sat down and the scout quietly ate. He wanted to explain but instead let Raf and Riley talk for him. Bulkhead became a little angry when they got to the scout's seizure he had.

Riley frowned. "I-I'm going to... try and get Bumblebees form out of there with Agent Fowlers help but I doubt it will be easy and smooth..." she said gently, pulling at her fingers as she stood by them. "Hopefully with enough proof and evidence, I can get Bumblebees form out but... if not I will have to try slowing down their process so Bumblebee doesn't suffer anymore." She spoke quietly, feeling guilty for not have realized it when she was in the lab.

Hunter rubbed his chin as he thought. "Maybe we should bring Bumblebee into the same room. What if they connect better or something?" He looked at Bumblebee then, shrugging a bit.

"It didn't work when Bee was near it before but... I guess it doesn't hurt to try again. The scientific method encourages us to test it two more times before getting final results." Riley smiled a little as she looked to the blonde man, hopeful.

Bumblebee hesitated as he looked at them and Bulkhead gently gripped his shoulder. The scout shook his head as he looked at everyone. He was afraid to try again. "Give... give me time..." he rasped and winced as he rubbed his neck. Bulkhead sighed and looked at the others.

"It's alright.... we... we've struggled with our own modes... can't even find them now." He shrugged and looked at Wheeljack. 

Riley frowned and nodded, hugging herself as she listened to them. Ratchet nodded a bit in agreement. He wasn't sure where his was either and glanced at Bulkhead then Bumblebee, getting up and going to check his throat.

Wheeljack shrugged a bit. "Who cares about them? I can still kick some con can in this form." He grinned a bit, cocky. "I didn't like it at first but I realized if Miko can take down Starscream and Soundwave as a human then I can take down a couple of vechicons." he smirked and glanced at the woman then back to his best friend.

She grinned and punched his shoulder playfully. Jack smiled slightly as he held her other hand. "Oh you know it Jackie." She smiled a little more. The family talked for a while and got comfortable with one another once more. Bumblebee looked at him and smiled sadly. He hugged him tightly but didn't say anything.

Two days later the family was doing better and getting along. They laughed and smiled a lot. Jack got better in those few days and so did the others. The only problem was Skye wasn't back yet. Ratchets mood began shifting, pacing a bit and growing grumpier. He was worried for Skye. The twins were worried too, they all were. Hunter desperately wanted to go find her but wasn't sure where to start. He sat at the couch, sitting next to his father in thought as his leg bounced, thinking.

"You might put a hole in the floor if you let your foot continue that." Wheeljack teased a bit as he wobbled in slowly, holding onto the wall a little before leaning against the couch. Hunter stopped and sighed.

"She's in danger. I know it." Hunter frowned. "We should go after her. Or go to the people she works with to save these people." Hunter frowned more.

"She'll be fine." The dark haired mother said as she smiled though it faded quickly. "I know she will be... I mean... she's a Darby..." she whispered and sat down as she buried her face in her hands. "Oh who am I kidding!" She shouted and stood up. "It's almost been three days and she's alone!" She shouted and wiped her tears away.

"Miko, Miko." Jack said as he gripped her hand while he sat there. He was starting to walk now. "It's alright.... it's alright..." he mumbled as tears filled his eyes. Adrien clenched his fists tightly and stood.

"No. It's not. We have to find her." He said and quickly ran out of the house.

"Adrien!" Jack shouted and forced himself to stand then ran after his son. Miko cried out for her husband and followed. Hunter, Ratchet and Bumblebee ran after them. The family followed Adrien to the train station as a train started to arrive. He stopped on the platform and his hair whipped around as he watched the train pull in. He panted heavily as he prepared to get on. The doors opened and he blinked in surprise to see Skye. She looked at them and furrowed her brow.

"What's going on?" She asked tiredly and glanced between them. "Dad?" She gasped as he hugged her close and the others hugged her as well. They spoke quickly to her and she tried to answer.

"Guys! Guys!" She shouted and looked at them, making them stop as she smiled. "I found someone." She whispered and looked to the train. They followed her gaze and saw a man carrying a thin and weak woman. He had red hair and another woman followed after him. The one being carried looked at them and smiled weakly. June.

Ratchet's eyes went wide. "June!" He cried, tears filling his eyes as he ran over. "Are you hurt? What's wrong? You're so thin, you need to get food and water. Oh Primus...I missed you, where were you?" He rambled off questions, his expression relieved but worried seeing the state she was in, taking her hand and holding it tight with his dry one.

Jack grinned at his daughter and gently kissed her forehelm, cupping her cheeks. "You're amazing... even if you had me very worried." He spoke happily, glad his daughter and mother were alright. He hugged Skye as tight as he could before going to greet his mother, tears in his eyes. The twins hugged their sister tightly, glad she was alright before they followed, wanting to help.

Skye smiled a little as she hugged her father then let go so he could go to the woman. She bit her lip as she watched Miko keep Jack up. She hugged her brother then went to the others with them.

"Who are you?" Hunter asked the red haired man quietly as he gently hugged his grandmother for a moment before letting go. 

The man looked at him then glanced at the woman for a moment. "Um... my name... is Wally West." He grinned. Hunter raised an eyebrow for a moment as he thought about the name.

"Smokescreen?" Miko said in surprise and looked at him. "Then... you're Arcee..." she gasped and her eyes widened in surprise. The woman nodded once.

"I'm fine... I'm alright..." she rasped weakly as she gripped his face between her thin hands. She smiled a little as she looked at him and tried to answer his questions. "In Darkmount... I couldn't leave you there..." she whispered and kissed him gently as the man kept holding her.

Ratchet shook his head, not noticing his family members coming to June as well. "Darkmount... June I'm here. You don't need to go there anymore... okay?" He whispered and kissed her back and stepped back a bit to let Jack and the others hug June. What did she mean? He was here, wasn't he?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 32.8K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
87K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
1.7M 63.1K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...