My HOT STEP-BROTHER || VKOOK...

By KookieBunz

Taehyung's parents were divorced when he was 10 years old because his dad cheated and was an abusive husband... More

《Chapter 1》
《Chapter 2》
《Chapter 3》
《Chapter 4》
《Chapter 5》
《Chapter 6》
《Chapter 7》
《Chapter 8》
《Chapter 9》
《Chapter 10》
《Chapter 11》
《Chapter 12》
《Chapter 13》
《Chapter 14》
《Chapter 15》
《Chapter 16》
《Chapter 17》
《Chapter 18》
《Chapter 19》
T A G G E D ✔
《Chapter 20》
《Chapter 21》
《Chapter 22》
❤NOT AN UPDATE❤
《Chapter 23》
《Chapter 24》
《Chapter 25》
💙 V'S BLUE HAIR 💙
《Chapter 26》
《Chapter 27》
💜THANK YOU BABES💜
《Chapter 28》
《Chapter 29》
《Chapter 30》
《Chapter 31》
《Chapter 32》
《Chapter 33》
《Chapter 34》
《Chapter 35》
《Chapter 36》
《Chapter 37》
《Chapter 39》
《Chapter 40》

《Chapter 38》

1.1K 53 4
By KookieBunz

What he didn't notice was the secret glances between Jungkook and Namjoon.

He also did a mistake on double-checking if anyone was there when he carried Taehyung out of the room and when he put him to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------

"Hyung , don't you think there is something going on? From the look on his face before , he looked quite nervous. It looks like he is hiding something, don't you think?" Jungkook whispered to Namjoon. The older of the two then nodded. They were both in the cafeteria, buying some snacks for the boys... They wanted to stay in the hospital incase an emergency occurs or if Tae's so called father may approach them...

" If there is anything that he is hiding, we should not show that we are suspecting him. Let's keep it low for now... we should check on Tae as well... let's roam around the hospital area if he is there. He might be there just wandering around, like what your father said. " Hyung said and I nodded... he is right... let's think positively...

While going back to the room, Yugyeom messaged me and said to take care of myself as well as Taehyung... Then he told me that he would send any important notes or classwork done today. I thanked him and went inside the room. 

" Hyung, since you are here in the hospital, why don't you have a check-up on that koala bear of yours? " Jimin said as he caressed Jin-hyung's not so-visible baby bump.

" You are right... Joonie, let's go ask if we could do some check up." Jin-hyung said and Namjoon smiled and they held hands and went out of the room. He also glanced at me, which I got the message.. I should tell the hyungs. 

"It would be so nice to have a baby." Jimin said as his eyes sparkled. 

"I would love to plant a baby on you but you are still young." Yoongi hyung said which caused a red Jimin and a disgusted Hobi and me.

"Eeeekkk! Too much information! Get a room you two! " Hobi hyung said as he closed his ears.

" Hyungs, I have to tell you something." They all put all their attention to me. I looked outside of the room to check if my dad was nearby.. He suddenly went out when we said that we would stay here for the whole day. 

" Don't you all think that my dad is hiding something? He looked nervous before when he saw us in this room." They thought about it and they nodded. 

"Yeah and he threw us all the questions on why we were here and not at school or work. I mean it's not wrong to ask that but at this situation, we should stay here with Tae and his mom." Jimin said..

"Have you seen Taehyung? " Yoongi hyung said.

"No.. that's why me and Namjoon hyung agreed on looking around the hospital area, maybe he might be really there... To make sure, let's all just not act suspicious and slowly get out of the room. One of us should stay here beside mom." I said.  

" I'll  stay here, you guys go find Tae." Hobi hyung said and the 3 of us went out of the room one by one. 

We decided to split ways and meet up back in mom's hospital room. I went out and saw other patients with nurses and their families... I strolled around and saw no sign of Tae. I ran back to the hospital room, thinking that Yoongi or Jimin hyung may have found him. When I entered the room, both of them were already there and they shook their head to tell me that they didn't find him. That's when I started to worry. Maybe something bad has happened to him. Maybe he collapsed somewhere... 

"Jungkook, calm down.. I'm sure he will saw up later... Don't overthink about it." Yoongi hyung said but I know that he is also worried. 

I sat down on the couch with Hobi hyung and tried to clear off my mind and closed my eyes... But I heard a grunt and I opened it and the hyungs were looking at the direction of the bed. Her eyes were open and was looking around

"Mom.." we all said at the same time. 

" Are you okay? Are you hurt?" she shook her head and we all sighed. Jimin ran out to call the doctors. Soon the doctor and some nurses entered the room and examined her while we waited at the couch.

"Fortunately, she is getting better.. her bruise may still be fresh so the bandage should be changed once in a while. We will give some ointments to help in healing the wound. She  response  very well to our questions and I don't think there are any problems with her memories..Try not to remind her about what happened as it may trigger her once again.. We may need few more tests on her to make sure she is good to go... So most probably, she can go home by tomorrow evening. " The doctor said and we were all so relieved to hear the news. We thanked the doctor and then before he went out I stopped him.

"Sorry but is it okay to ask you if you have seen the red -head guy who was crying on the day we got here? The one who was sleeping on the couch?" 

"Ah, yes... he was here since last night right? I didn't see him leave tho.. you can ask some of the nurses, maybe they saw him.. If not, you can check the cameras in the security office. I will guide you once I'm done with a few check ups..." He said and I thanked him once again... 

Soon Namjin came back to the room with  a smile on their face.. "Guys look!! it's my first ultra-sound.. our koala bear looks like a bean!!" Jin hyung said while he was smiling so widely and joon hyung was staring at Jin-hyung while smiling. 

"I want to seeee!!!!" Jimin ran to them and squealed because of how cute the ultrasound was.. We congratulated them and that's when mom did it as well which shocked both of the hyungs.

"Mom! Thank god you are finally okay!" Jin hyung said and hugged them. 

"Where is Junghyuk and Taehyung?" Mom suddenly asked.. I know I have to lie... I can't let her freak out over something that hasn't been confirmed yet. Besides, she is just recovering... the doctor said not to stress her, especially her mind..

"Uhm, Taehyung had to go home and take a rest since he was staying here the whole time you were unconscious. Dad just had to take a call... I'll  look for him. " I said and she nodded. I went out of the room and dialed my dad's number. He then answered.

"What now? Are you going to tell me that you disapprove to be my son? What else do you disapprove huh?!" That's the first thing he shouted. I sighed... I guess he knew what I did. 

"Whatever, let's talk about that later...  it's mom, she's awake..." There was silence on the phone.

" I will be right there. " He said and hung up on me.

Where could Tae be? I hope he is okay... baby, come back pls... you're scaring me.  I ruffled my hair in frustration and sighed. Soon the doctor we were talking with returned with the medicines and quietly told me that he would help us check the cctv. Me, Namjoon and Yoongi hyung went with him while Jimin, Hobi and Jin  hyung stayed with mom and waited for dad. 

We told the staffs the time he started to be missing and he searched... the only clip that went out was the one when we left and then when we came back... in between that, there was nothing... there was not eve a clip of my dad leaving.... my whole body froze. Yoongi hyung looked at me worriedly as well. 

The doctor told us that we could file a report to the police about this and he would ask the director of the hospital to strengthen the security around mom's room because something's not right.

"Thank you so much Dr. Kang." he smiled and left. We soon filed a report on a missing person... The police said that they will be visiting later..

When we entered the room, my dad was there already.. he was talking with mom. Hobi hyung was about to ask but I quickly sushed him. I don't want my dad suspecting us about this. I'm sure he knows something about this. 

" Is it possible for me to go home by tomorrow?" We all smiled at her and said nodded... she gave us a huge smile and we can't help but to be happy for her... She suffered too much.. 

We all went out since mom said she's feeling sleepy.. When we went out dad looked at me and told him he wanted to talk. We went to the staircase area.. 

" Why did you do that? I told you, agree to it and I will take care of the rest." 

"Dad, it's not just about that... you are making me feel like YOU are using me in order to get some benefits... dad... the daughter of that man doesn't even agree to it as well." I said and he sighed

"I'm sorry... I should've been more considerate... I shouldn't have said that to you on the phone as well. When I heard that offer, I thought it was a good idea since I can provide more for this family and when this happened to Taeyon, it made me think of that money... we could protect her and give her the best life... The 3 of us can live happily together! But I guess I didn't consider your feelings.." He said and it shocked me

"W-wait, what did you say? The THREE of us can live happily?" I said and he was taken back by the sudden raise of my voice. 

"I-I mean, the four of us... Taehyung could be happy too." He said 

" Stop the act, it looks like Taehyung didn't even take a walk before... I don't want to assume things yet but once I find out that you are the reason why Taehyung is missing,  You won't like what I will do.." I said and went out of the staircase area and slammed the door on him. I sat on a nearby chair...

' Petal, I hope you are okay... wherever you are... I will find you and save you... If you are out there just wandering around... please come back... your mom is also awake! Didn't you wait for this moment?? I miss you... '   I thought as a tear  fell on my cheek.

-------------------------------------------------

Oops.. double update!! 🙈🙈

Please let me know what you think about the chapter ❤❤

Hope you all are doing alright! Keep safe and Love you all 🥰🥰❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 674 25
When C.E.O Taehyung is deeply in love with worldwide famous kpop idol Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook also like Taehyung but can't risk telling the world abo...
48.5K 2.3K 14
[REWRITING‼️] "I was supposed to be a Park after getting married, so how did I become a Kim?!" - Jungkook asked himself; with tears in his eyes. "I'...
121K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
258K 9.6K 30
[still under editing] In which Jeon Jungkook doesn't believe in love, thats why he hasn't gotten married yet. But that before he met Kim Taehyung, th...