๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ž๐™œ๐™ฎ - ๐™ช๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ...

By -waddle

Just a girl who had entered Saotome Academy even though she doesn't want to. She meets others and her life sl... More

Prologue
Character Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
SPECIโญL #1 โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ‘ 
SPECIโญL #1 โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ‘ก
SPECIโญL #1 โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ‘ข
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
SPECIโญL #2 โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ‘ 
SPECIโญL #2 โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ‘ก
SPECIโญL #2 โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ‘ข
SPECIโญL #2 โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ‘ฃ
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
SPECIโญL #3 โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ‘ 
SPECIโญL #3 โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ‘ก
SPECIโญL #3 โ“Ÿโ“ฃโ‘ข
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 38

638 22 12
By -waddle

Well-

Since the rising cases of the pandemic,the exams has been extended soooooI guess I can update more? 😂

And, I say I would study

But I didn't😭Instead I've been hooked up on a game...

Genshin Impact anyone?

Anyways, this chapter sucks a lot as I will be combining 2 episodes into one
And after that it will be the usual

And-

I can't wait for you guys to read the special I've made😂😂

N e ways

Let's continue

-----------------------

"Hey, Haru..."

"Is something the matter, Kotone-chan?"

Nanami was busy writing the duet song but soon stopped when Kato had called out to her.

"It's Syo and Yama-- Hyuga Yamato's turn, right?" The aquamarine haired girl asked as she was staring up at the ceiling while sitting on a chair.

"Ah, yes. But..."

"Hyuga's not giving cooperation, right?"

"Eh? How did you know?"

"Hm? Gut feeling." Kato sat up and headed towards the door, "Good luck, Haru."

"Ah... Thank you."

When Kato closed the door, Nanami was confused. Is she okay?

Few days later, after their recording, Kato was told that Kurusu and Hyuga Yamato would be participating in the Muscle Fight.

"So far, nothing bad has happened... It's just that Yama-yama is not giving cooperation. But I think Syo can handle it." She said to no one when she was composing with QUARTET NIGHT's decisive concert's song.

"Hm, should I go?"

And during the day of the Muscle Fight, she did appear, but only at the end since she was running late due to having a face-time meeting with QUARTET NIGHT who was on tour.

Apparently, Hyuga had done a number on Kurusu but he was still well and all, though he looked really injured.

"I really should teach him how to fight." She sweatdropped and continued watching.

"An idol..." Both Kurusu and Hyuga raised their fists and both landed a punch. "Makes everyone smile, and carries the burden of those smiles!"

When Hyuga gasped as he saw an image of his older brother, he was kicked in the chin by Kurusu and landed harshly on the ground.

"Ugh... Carries the burden of those smiles?" Hyuga slowly stood up and let out a soft chuckle while preparing a fighting stance, Kurusu doing the same.

"Let's keep fighting, Hyuga Yamato."

"Of course, Kurusu Syo!"

When the song ended, the two of them were kneeling on the ground, exhausted.

"You heard our song, right?" Kurusu said with a tired tone, "Wasn't it so passionate and awesome?"

"That was just a hallucination." commented Hyuga with the same tone.

When the audience chanted their names, they stood up with a determined look and slowly walked closer.

"Don't you want everyone to hear our song?" Kurusu continued, "Look at how much they support us."

"They're just loud."

"You're not very honest."

With that, the two of them had fallen onto the ground unconscious.

Well, looks like things are settled.

Later in the evening, Kato went to where Kurusu and Hyuga were resting and saw Nanami and Shinomiya were there as well.

"Good job out there, Syo!"

"Kotone!/Koto-chan!/Kotone-chan!" The three looked at her in surprise.

"What are you doing here?" Nanami asked.

"I came to watch. What else? But I was a bit late though, I only saw you and Yama- Hyuga fighting. And I heard your song too." Kato rubbed her neck.

"Really?" Kurusu beamed.

"Yeah." Kato turned and looked at him with a deadpan look. "You suck at fighting though."

The male fake cough.

"I'll teach you some moves. Let's start with our training regiment." When Kato said that, Kurusu remembered Hijirikawa saying that Kato's fighting style was scary so he immediately shakes his head.

"No! I'm fine!"

"Eh~? Why not~?" Kato's eyes gleamed evilly.

"No! No! It's fine!"

"Hm~~"

Shinomiya and Nanami just sweatdropped at the two.

Few days later

"Uh, can someone tell me what Cecil is doing?" Kato asked as she walked towards STARISH and Nanami, and saw the prince kept bowing at the big window.

"Apparently he's practicing his introduction." Kurusu said.

"Introduction?"

"Yes. Today is the first time we'll have a proper conversation."

"Hmm. Good luck with Shion-kun." Kato said briefly before walking off, heading towards her destination.

"Did you guys hear what I hear?" Ittoki gasped softly.

"Already on a given name basis, heh~" Jinguji twitched his eyebrows.

With Kato

Hm, Amasuka Shion and Aijima Cecil... Kato thought as she walked to where QUARTET NIGHT were. Both are similar, but I think they will have a hard time working together... Shion-kun is like the baby in HEAVENS. She sweatdropped.

She then finally arrived at where QUARTET NIGHT was staying.

"Ever since that day... I've never stepped foot here..." The girl mumbled to herself.

She rang the doorbell and was greeted by an excited male.

"Kouhai-chan! You're here!"

"A-ah... Yeah."

"Come in! Come in!"

When Kotobuki led her inside, the rest of QUARTET NIGHT members were slightly awkward and so did Kato.

Kotobuki blinked at the tense atmosphere before laughing it off.

"What's this tension? Everything's fine! So let's just forget about the past and focus on the current QUARTET NIGHT!"

They smiled softly at that and Kato let out a sigh of relief.

"Right, let's get this shit done."

Later that evening, when Kato was walking along the hallways of the Master Course, she didn't expect to see a group of six entered a lesson room.

"Yo! What's HEAVENS doing here? And aren't you missing someone?" Kato asked as she entered the room.

"Kotone! You're back!"

"What's all the commotion?" Something caught her eye and when she turned to look at the door, there was a shoe print on it. She stared at the culprit, knowing who it was, "Yama-yama, did you just kick the door?" She said with an unamused face.

"W-wha- I told you to don't call me that!" He exclaimed with slight pink tinted cheeks.

"Sure, sure. So what do you guys need?"

"Well, it seems STARISH has done a number on our Shion." Eiichi stated.

"What did you do to him?" Mikado crossed his hips.

"How are you going to make up for this?" said Kiryuin.

*sigh* What did I say. This duet project ain't going well...

"Guys, calm down." Eiji tried to calm the group.

"Y-you can't come barging in here!" exclaimed Kurusu.

"Well? What did you do to Shion?" Eiichi asked again.

"We should be asking that," said Ittoki.

"Did something happen?" Kato tilted her head.

"Shion locked himself in the closet." Mikado replied which surprised the girl and Aijima.

"He won't even talk about it, which is why we're here." said Kiryuin.

"So you stormed our dorm." Jinguji glared.

"I know that's how it ended up, but we're just worried about Shion." (Eiji)

"Argh. I don't have time for this. Let me ask them with my fist." (Yamato)

"You want a go?" Kurusu declared back.

"If you're going to hurt them, you have to pass by me first, Yamato." Kato glared at him. "Or are you too afraid to hit a girl?"

Yamato flinched slightly under her glare but didn't back down.

"The Triple S."

Everyone turned towards Sumeragi.

"Huh? What do you mean, Ki-chan?"

"The duet project is meant to brush up our skills for the Triple S. We must do it."

Understanding what he said, Hijirikawa added, "If we cannot complete this project, both groups may become unable to participate."

Sumeragi nodded.

"I don't want that." (Ittoki)

"Then we shouldn't be fighting." said Ichinose.

"First, we need to do something about the guy in the closet." (Kurusu)

"Yeah, but do you think he'll be able to sing after being dragged out of it?" Mikado questioned.

"It'll be difficult unless we understand how Shion-kun feels." Shinomiya frowned.

"You're the one who caused Shion great emotional pain, right?" Eiichi looked towards Aijima.

"Do you have any idea what caused it?" (Hijirikawa)

Aijima paused for a while, "Shion said he swore to only sing with HEAVENS. He said doing otherwise would defile his soul."

STARISH gasped.

"He actually said that?"

"Shion said that?"

Both Eiji and Kato looked at each other before looking back at the groups.

"He doesn't need to worry about that," said Yamato.

"Shion is delicate."

Yep, Shion-kun is baby. Kato agreed with Sumeragi.

"Well, Shion does care about HEAVENS more than anyone else." said Kiryuin.

"He was the last one to join HEAVENS." Eiji added.

"Shion was?"

Kato looked towards Aijima. Heh~

"Yeah. At first, he always had his guard up, but now he fits right in." (Mikado)

"He must be really comfortable around us." said Eiichi. "But on the flip side, he fears losing HEAVENS more than anything else."

Later that night, Kato was in her room thinking of some ideas for QUARTET NIGHT's song.

"Well, Camus is back to take some things, so maybe Cecil will bump into him. I'm sure he'll provide some advice..."

The next day, Nanami had messaged Kato that everything went well and that Aijima and Amakusa were able to record their song successfully.

"That's a relief." She smiled to herself.

"Hm, I wonder who's next..."

-End of Chapter 38-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 60 8
You - a wandering soul with a phantom like persona and the voice of an angel - capture the attention and affection of seven certain angels that vow t...
18.1K 478 16
You, Y/n M/n L/n, are Shining Saotome's niece, as well as the newest graduate from Soatome Gakuen. You assumed you'd be taught by your uncle to bec...
609 2 52
Ayano has never been in love before, she doesn't know the first thing about being in love due to how conservative her father is with her. That is unt...